Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209803 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2013
ozodigboo:
Which one is '' delta - ibo '' again ? Hian ! Oo !
Is it a special type of ibo or what ? Thats why i love d pride hausas and yorubas hv in their language.
Its only when we igbos come down, we hear delta-ibo, ikwerre-ibo, onitsha-ibo etc

I don't intend derailing the thread plz.
There is no such thing as 'Delta Ibo'. The term is mainly used for d sake of convenience to describe the people of Delta state whose language is 'Igboid'. If u observe other cultural aspect of these people such as dressing, marraige nd burial rites, way of life and values u will see a sharp contrast from d Igbos. I am fron Ndokwa land, not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2013
ozodigboo:
Am sorry, ella.b - buh consider these
1. Cleo, even while drunk, set limits. no fing. . . . , no manip. . . . even with hakeem
2. Nando is YOUNGER than feza
3. Hakeem is YOUNGER than Pokello - and even admitted he s of a lower class vs. upper class ish

Dude, what you're talking is absolute craap unfortunately.

Just look at you justifying, saying Cleo knows her limits and all that shiitt, yet you somehow turn around and blame Melvin for Beverly not being able to RESPECT HER OWN ALCOHOL LIMITS?

Beverly is a 21 year old WOMAN. Yes! A WOMAN! - Not a child, not a teenager, not a ROBOT, but a WOMAN!

When Melvin was filling out his BBA form, you think he was doing it with hopes of coming to babysit an irresponsible iddiott like Beverly?
You think he travelled ALL the way from Lagos to Johannesburg to play bodyguard to an imbecille who has no respect for her own body?

Didn't they both drink the same alcoholic substance? Why should Melvin be blamed because Beverly has no respect for her limits?

Did Beverly not recieve a letter from home telling her to cut down on her alcohol intake? If she could show no respect for that message and still carry on to put up that show of shame she did last night, then just accept it that she WANTED herself in that situation! Leave Melvin the hell out of it. He's not her phucking houseboy, bodyguard or babysitter.

Melvin came here, just like Beverly, in pursuit of something. It's not his phucking duty to risk his chances sweating out for an idiiot with no sense of self respect.

Thank you.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2013
the book of Esther 7.9-10. And abikyshow , one of the ninjas , said before
biggy , Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which
oneal had made for Melvin,who had spoken good for
the biggy and entire Africa, standeth in the house of oneal Then biggy
said, Hang him thereon.
10 So they hanged Oneal on the gallows that he had prepared
for Melvin and entire west Africans . Then was the biggy's wrath pacified. God will surely vindicate His people.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2013
Hian! I'm ibo o.
Oya it haf do.
Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mimibets(f): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol... Oya Ms. Joseph, clap for yourself na. cheesy
kpa kpa kpakpakpa kpa!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Nando Selly saga likely to go to court!
Selly's Mom granted an interview today to a
Radio station in Ghana where she stood up
for her daughter and brought to light facts
surrounding this Nando Selly case. Experts
were called in to confirm or repute Nando's
allegations.
A Doctor who was called into the program
confirmed that Nando couldn't have gotten
his infection from Selly as he could have
gotten it from sharing toilets in the house.
A BBA rep in Ghana was also called in who
confirmed that ALL housemates were
thoroughly tested for STD'S and all proved
negetive so even 'if' they had any sexual
encounter there was no way either could
have transmitted any STI to the other.
In short Nando is lying and trying to set Selly
up.
His motives? Your guess is as good as mine.
In other developments Melvin is currently the
only housemate who knows the truth about
Nando as Selly confided in him in the
Rendezvous room.
As usual BBA writers chose to leave that out
of the updates.
Currently the family is considering legal
actions....
Will update as new info comes through.

After watching last night whole West African saga. I now believe that from beginning their target was West African reps. Nando has already finished Selly and he just keeps doing worse. Now it's left with Elikem(Feza has already started and will continue) Bassey(So far nothing, i still dnt get why he has not informed melvin n co abt the conspiracy), Bev and Melvin. They will try all means to put our reps in bad light and get rid of them. The worst part is Big Brother and their admins also seem to be against our reps. Now this Angelo and Bev thing, i wonder if it's not part of the plan too(Since he is with Feza, Oneil n co).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: Wow i can"t say that am surprised in all that happened. I knew from day 1 that Selly and Bev are the same hence even why they dnt get along. It really sucks big time as we have been there. Your consolation should be at least she did not have sex. How i wish someone could have saved her like how Bassey did. Anyways we will not laugh and insult you like how we were constantly insulted. I always said ppl who have the first laugh has the last. Am really more embarrassed at our West African girls. Big embarrassment and i pray that Selly indeed leaves to save us from further embarrassment. All those insulting Melvin should stop. He came alone and he is not by beverley 24/7 so you have to stop blaming him for every little thing. Is it his job too look out for Bev 24/7. Free the guy. On Elikem"s issue. Let him be. After all the ish that he heard from Others about what bev has been saying even with the whole Selly thing. They are not close. The only gh-naija reps that are friends are Melvin/Selly. He is not bev"s keeper and she is a grown woman. Secondly the fact that Pokelo was there did not help matters. I feel like she has a bad influence on him. Anyways let him be. He came there alone and its not like he and bev are close. Anyways we know that our ELikem will be up come monday and one or both of your reps so lets prepare ourselves for that. When elikem is gone. We all need to come together and support Melvin and Bassey because if not all our reps will be going home. Its such a pity that indeed in the house and outside the house west africa are the least united. And if all big brother housemates in future try to take west africans out then they can succeed. As for Ghana i feel our road ends here lol.Ghanaians are done with big brother so hopefully Cameroon or Ivory Coast can take our place. I dnt know where they get our reps from too but this year Selly took the cake.
No, i don't think so. Selly is only an xception.
Elikem [ without Pokello's influence ] is a decent guy. Keitta was also very good.

Its we nigerians that should b bothered about where our reps are picked from.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mimibets(f): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2013
abikyshow: the book of Esther 7.9-10. And abikyshow , one of the ninjas , said before
biggy , Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which
oneal had made for Melvin,who had spoken good for
the biggy and entire Africa, standeth in the house of oneal Then biggy
said, Hang him thereon.
10 So they hanged Oneal on the gallows that he had prepared
for Melvin and entire west Africans . Then was the biggy's wrath pacified. God will surely vindicate His people.
abeg no dey use bible play here oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2013
mimibets:
abeg no dey use bible play here oh
dude, you can personify any word in the bible when praying. it's a prayer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2013
ozodigboo:
No, i don't think so. Selly is only an xception.
Elikem [ without Pokello's influence ] is a decent guy. Keitta was also very good.

Its we Nigerians that should b bothered about where our reps are picked from.
My friend seriously. From the first big brother Sammy, mimi, confidence etc they all were something else. There only one who did ok was Kwekwu T. Even rem the brazilian weave incident FROM mildred. Elikem was good but Pokelo is making him into a pussy. It's like the intentionally chose crap reps. Nigerians have had great reps except for Bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2013
spade:

I agree with you.
I said something similar last week. The girl is a phucking dumbass loudmouth!

In fact the Beverley case is really giving me concern. Yes, we have all made mistakes. Some small, some big. But getting fingered on national TV? Come on!

She simply does not know what to say per time. She is just running around like the world is her oyster and she rules it. At 21, she has experienced stuff that some people don't even sniff in a lifetime.

Big brother is just showcasing how Africa has fallen. Guys filled with spite and hate (Nando), Casual sex with virtual strangers (Betty, Bolt, Shelly, Nando), alcohol fueled hook ups and fingering (Beverley and Angelo), pretense and fakeness (Natasha), Shameless display of nudity (my colleague has a picture of Annabel scrubbing her bobbies and facing the camera squarely), Kept women (Dellish), shameless voyeurism (Pokello and Elikem), $ex, lies and videotape (Pokello) and not to forget the fact that most of them are in their 20s with baby mommas and baby dads.

God bless people like Melvin and Maria. They are just so different. And I must commend Dellish's comportment in the house.

Bassey on his rendezvous with Beverley acted distastefully. But at least he saved us from total shame last evening.... angry
spade:

I agree with you.
I said something similar last week. The girl is a phucking dumbass loudmouth!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2013
clefstone:
There is no such thing as 'Delta Ibo'. The term is mainly used for d sake of convenience to describe the people of Delta state whose language is 'Igboid'. If u observe other cultural aspect of these people such as dressing, marraige nd burial rites, way of life and values u will see a sharp contrast from d Igbos. I am fron Ndokwa land, not Igbo
Buwahahahahahahhahaha ! ! '' IGBOID '' ? Thats a new one.
My friend, Ndokwaland IS IGBO !
Check your history - full meaning ' Ndi okwa ' in igbo, means people who originated from farm settlements.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2013
ozodigboo:
Check your history - full meaning ' Ndi okwa ' in igbo, means people who originated from farm settlements.
If he says he's not Igbo then let him be. He's speaking for himself and not the whole Ndokwa(Ukwuani).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2013
spade:

Just look at you justifying, saying Cleo knows her limits and all that shiitt, yet you somehow turn around and blame Melvin for Beverly not being able to RESPECT HER OWN ALCOHOL LIMITS?

Beverly is a 21 year old WOMAN. Yes! A WOMAN! - Not a child, not a teenager, not a ROBOT, but a WOMAN!

When Melvin was filling out his BBA form, you think he was doing it with hopes of coming to babysit an irresponsible iddiott like Beverly?
You think he travelled ALL the way from Lagos to Johannesburg to play bodyguard to an imbecille who has no respect for her own body?

Didn't they both drink the same alcoholic substance? Why should Melvin be blamed because Beverly has no respect for her limits?

Did Beverly not recieve a letter from home telling her to cut down on her alcohol intake? If she could show no respect for that message and still carry on to put up that show of shame she did last night, then just accept it that she WANTED herself in that situation! Leave Melvin the hell out of it. He's not her phucking houseboy, bodyguard or babysitter.

Melvin came here, just like Beverly, in pursuit of something. It's not his phucking duty to risk his chances sweating out for an idiiot with no sense of self respect.

Thank you.
That was good , i must admit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2013
lola.luv:

In fact the Beverley case is really giving me concern. Yes, we have all made mistakes. Some small, some big. But getting fingered on national TV? Come on!

She simply does not know what to say per time. She is just running around like the world is her oyster and she rules it. At 21, she has experienced stuff that some people don't even sniff in a lifetime.

Big brother is just showcasing how Africa has fallen. Guys filled with spite and hate (Nando), Casual sex with virtual strangers (Betty, Bolt, Shelly, Nando), alcohol fueled hook ups and fingering (Beverley and Angelo), pretense and fakeness (Natasha), Shameless display of nudity (all the housemates, my colleague has a picture of Annabel scrubbing her bobbies and facing the camera squarely), Kept women (Dellish), shameless voyeurism (Pokello and Elikem), $ex, lies and videotape (Pokello) and not to forget the fact that most of them are in their 20s with baby mommas and baby dads.

God bless people like Melvin and Maria. They are just so different. And I must commend Dellish's comportment in the house.

Bassey on his rendezvous with Beverley acted distastefully. But at least he saved us from total shame last evening....
The things we see on BBA happen everyday in real life, so i don't know why what goes on there should be a big deal. The people that are criticizing Beverly do worse than she has done in their everyday lives yet they think they have the moral justification to criticize her. Atleast she's real to herself and not pretending to be what she's not. When looking at how Africa has fallen, it's not by looking at things that are done in the open but about those things are don and considered to be Un-African.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2013
BizBloke:

Please, learn to understand before commenting; don't be too quick to hover and click your mouse pointer over any post with 'Ghana' in it. I wasn't dragging Ghana into any stuff. Mind you, I was drawing a reference which he/she would quickly jump to.
...This post has Ghana in it, confused whether I should be slow and not click my mouse pointer to respond....but I hear you BRA.#PEACE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2013
lola.luv:

BS. do urself a favor and watch TBN, all day all week; Beverly rocks no matter wat u or i say, she's put herself up on national tv for our viewing pleasure, yet u now want to ridicule everytin she's done just because she chose to have some fun as any normal adult is allowed to.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Nando Selly saga likely to go to court!
Selly's Mom granted an interview today to a
Radio station in Ghana where she stood up
for her daughter and brought to light facts
surrounding this Nando Selly case. Experts
were called in to confirm or repute Nando's
allegations.
A Doctor who was called into the program
confirmed that Nando couldn't have gotten
his infection from Selly as he could have
gotten it from sharing toilets in the house.
A BBA rep in Ghana was also called in who
confirmed that ALL housemates were
thoroughly tested for STD'S and all proved
negetive so even 'if' they had any sexual
encounter there was no way either could
have transmitted any STI to the other.
In short Nando is lying and trying to set Selly
up.
His motives? Your guess is as good as mine.
In other developments Melvin is currently the
only housemate who knows the truth about
Nando as Selly confided in him in the
Rendezvous room.
As usual BBA writers chose to leave that out
of the updates.
Currently the family is considering legal
actions....
Will update as new info comes through.

Yo sista I broke the newz here yesterday, except it a diff radio station I listened to but this report does/did not include Selly's mom saying Nando is a demon and spiritually wants to harm Selly and destroy her daughter's R/Ship with her fiancee in Ghana. I rubbished that spiritual part yesterday but after Selly told Bimp @ the party last night that she Really loves Nando, I am beginning to change my stance. *We West African marrafackers believe in spirituality*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: They will be happy because 1 will be out which will further encourage them with their whole west african agenda. I wish someone would inform them of these West african ish or they overhear someone and then they start working together.

I just guess they should be ashamed of their acts...they should just put Mel n Bev Up so dat dat girl can come home...
I still want Elikem their, he's gonna be O'neals' downfall but make our girls dey come home, they have done enough...

Buggies no try with all this saddists he brought to our screen this year... these old foolls are bent on dividing Africa...
mtchewwww...
abeg make I just wait 4 eviction 2nyt...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mimibets(f): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2013
abikyshow: dude, you can personify any word in the bible when praying. it's a prayer.
dude, am no dude.nairaland has sex specified for a reason.
pray on and Pray hard.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: Wow i can"t say that am surprised in all that happened. I knew from day 1 that Selly and Bev are the same hence even why they dnt get along. It really sucks big time as we have been there. Your consolation should be at least she did not have sex. How i wish someone could have saved her like how Bassey did. Anyways we will not laugh and insult you like how we were constantly insulted. I always said ppl who have the first laugh has the last. Am really more embarrassed at our West African girls. Big embarrassment and i pray that Selly indeed leaves to save us from further embarrassment. All those insulting Melvin should stop. He came alone and he is not by beverley 24/7 so you have to stop blaming him for every little thing. Is it his job too look out for Bev 24/7. Free the guy. On Elikem"s issue. Let him be. After all the ish that he heard from Others about what bev has been saying even with the whole Selly thing. They are not close. The only gh-naija reps that are friends are Melvin/Selly. He is not bev"s keeper and she is a grown woman. Secondly the fact that Pokelo was there did not help matters. I feel like she has a bad influence on him. Anyways let him be. He came there alone and its not like he and bev are close. Anyways we know that our ELikem will be up come monday and one or both of your reps so lets prepare ourselves for that. When elikem is gone. We all need to come together and support Melvin and Bassey because if not all our reps will be going home. Its such a pity that indeed in the house and outside the house west africa are the least united. And if all big brother housemates in future try to take west africans out then they can succeed. As for Ghana i feel our road ends here lol.Ghanaians are done with big brother so hopefully Cameroon or Ivory Coast can take our place. I dnt know where they get our reps from too but this year Selly took the cake.

spade:

Thank you.
Wow!!!! This two Posts will surely get the most Likes this Week.
*AllTimeLikes*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2013
#TeamWestAfrica
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
...This post has Ghana in it, confused whether I should be slow and not click my mouse pointer to respond....but I hear you BRA.#PEACE

Lol. #Peace to you also
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
The things we see on BBA happen everyday in real life, so i don't know why what goes on there should be a big deal. The people that are criticizing Beverly do worse than she has done in their everyday lives yet they think they have the moral justification to criticize her. Atleast she's real to herself and not pretending to be what she's not. When looking at how Africa has fallen, it's not by looking at things that are done in the open but about those things are don and considered to be Un-African.
we have all done stuffs we are not proud of blv me,bev is being criticized cos She's out there representing her country and not HERSELF.I know sme of the girls in that house are worse than bev but @ least the respect the fact that they are on camera nt to talk of national Tv.blv me dilish Is Hot as well but she has self control abeg.u don't lose ursf when u re on national TV cos u re carrying a name bigger than u.bev messed up cos she failed to realize that,I'm sure she has learnt her lesson cos obviously she wasn't proud of what she did,I dnt blame her either cos it could ve been anybody.she needs to understand dat she is not bev in that house but Nigeria,which was y most nigerians were not happy about what she did last night.pls let us continue to give her our support cos if we scold and criricize her till tomorrow,She's still one of us.#reality show no be Beans#

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2013
My take on the west African thing
This whole issue has been a fallout from the hakeem eviction, it originated from the Ruby house and there have been some agents that have fueled this drama. The week Selly and pokello were brought back to the ruby house, Madam Selly went on a tirade about how Beverly was on her case she went as far as saying that naija and Ghana are so close she would not even think of nominating a Nigerian. It was Elikem who told her to keep quiet cos she was saying this in front of mamatasha and pokello. Beverly and her mountain of fire loud speaker mouth choosers this topic of all topics to analyze telling whoever cared that. Melvin had no choice.

Fast forward to Sunday and melvin saves Selly, pokello blows a fit over the West African thing understandably and then the fire continues to be from there. The only nominations melvin got were as a result of the spite that came from that swap, cleo hurt about hakeem same thing Nando and bimp. I doubt however that Feza really bought into the whole thing, in fact we can say the Diamond house is on a lock down by the west Africans without them having to even play hard, the key to the coming weeks would be bimp decision on who to swap because Feza poisoned his mind further saying melvin confirmed to her that he had no choice to which they both concluded was not an excuse.

No one of them has the right to judge anyone's nomination or swap it's a game and I would keep someone who would not nominate me over a potential Judas.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2013
ozodigboo:
There are Igboid, Yoruboid, Edoid etc languages. Are you saying you've never heard of such classifications?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2013
Afam4eva:

You guys can pass across your point without the assumption that people criticising beverly do worse in real life. If you do so, put it down in writing, but don't go saying people who have been criticising her do worse. We all are not perfect, agreed, but each individual has limits. There is nothing real in what she did last night, it was simply lack of self-control. Is she the first female to grace the show? This is not even about some other county mocking us, its about the disgrace she could have brought upon herself knowing the kind of society she comes from. If as a fan, she could put me through that, I can imagine her parents\siblings\friends watching that. Let's call a spade a spade, what she did yesterday was bad. She could have had unprotected sexx with that dude last night, someone you can't confirm his health status. The reason I want her home is for her own good, not particularly for the country's image. I want her home before it gets worse cos I really do still like her.

@spade, please could you tone down the insultive words you use on beverly? I know you have never liked her but those words hurt me as an ex-fan, biko.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2013
Pls who is leaving tonite seriously hope it's Annabel and selly ....still want Natasha and Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2013
Abeg make una forgive bev.pls.alchohol is a bastard like ik said.if u really like bev,u will insult her and do wateva but at d end u still forgive her.i know she is no saint.dis is cos of lack of hometraining and lack of parental figure in her life.parents all ova africa shuld learn from bevs case.u nid to be dere for ur children to guild dem.if she had a gud hometraining,things wouldnt have been like dis.to err is human and to forgive is divine.she shuld learn her lesson from dis.statemind,miss sparkles and odas,pls u people shuld forgive her and be dere for her.she needs us now more dan eva.jus remember all dos things she did dat made u like her.all d hapy moments and forgive her pls.am begging.and pls @spade dnt take dis d wrong way but i think u are too harsh on bev,pls take it easy she is a human being and noone is above mistakes and u wouldnt want dem to jugde u like dat.i know wat she did was wrong and she deserves all d insults but pls be a lienent with her,she is young.sometimes u have to overlook sometins she dos.shit do happen and yea shit did happen yesterday. You can all insult me if u want.i dnt kia.i pray dat last nite will not have any grave consequences 4 her cos i really like but dat dosnt mean i will her if she does something bad.wat of if dey did have sex,wat will all be saying now.atleast bassey saved us from dat shame.pls,u people shuld forgive her.dnt discard ur own,she is still ur daughter.hapy sunday all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2013
nkwako: Pls who is leaving tonite seriously hope it's Annabel and selly ....still want Natasha and Cleo
Annabel is not leaving. She has East African votes guaranteed. Selly and Cleo or Natasha will be leaving tonight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2013
Den it mite b selly and Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

You guys can pass across your point without the assumption that people criticising beverly do worse in real life. If you do so, put it down in writing, but don't go saying people who have been criticising her do worse. We all are not perfect, agreed, but each individual has limits. There is nothing real in what she did last night, it was simply lack of self-control. Is she the first female to grace the show? This is not even about some other county mocking us, its about the disgrace she could have brought upon herself knowing the kind of society she comes from. If as a fan, she could put me through that, I can imagine her parents\siblings\friends watching that. Let's call a spade a spade, what she did yesterday was bad. She could have had unprotected sexx with that dude last night, someone you can't confirm his health status. The reason I want her home is for her own good, not particularly for the country's image. I want her home before it gets worse cos I really do still like her.

@spade, please could you tone down the insultive words you use on beverly? I know you have never liked her but those words hurt me as an ex-fan, biko.
Dejavu
*SellyTinz*
*SMILING*

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.