Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197051 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Seee Bassey playing guidian Angel for Bev...limit.2 sticks of cigerates per day!! Good work Bassey, though I dnt understand ur motive!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls i need someone to satisfy my curiosity .... Did Bev talk about d incidents of last nite to any of her fellow house mates?? Did she sit down to reflect on what happened last nite? Abi she just let the incident waka pass like that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
ladunsky: pls i need someone to satisfy my curiosity .... Did Bev talk about d incidents of last nite to any of her fellow house mates?? Did she sit down to reflect on what happened last nite? Abi she just let the incident waka pass like that
She didn't say anyfin about dat, she said she is scared of tomorrow nomination datz all!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
alexumeho: She didn't say anyfin about dat, she said she is scared of tomorrow nomination datz all!
so no apology No excuse ? Ok.... Anyway all i want is for her name to come up o...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sulu please, can others air their views? Let me enjoy this general conversation in peace. Eishhhh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
wild child:

egba re wa...hehehehe do you stay in egba?

Ik, why do u want to know where I stay, u wan ko n greet me? abi u wan marry as ur second wife?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Cleo knows exactly what she's talking about cool
Beverly did look quite nice this evening actually. Stole a quick glimpse at her.
Cleo knows very well not to badmouth any naija rep at dis stage of the game especially after melvin was able to push out Natasha who had been saved by Africa 4times only to get the biggest shock of her life just like Hakeem. She's. Trying to make us fall in love with her and vote her in anytime.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
At this particular juncture, I'm ready 4 d abuses, I'm ready 4 d yabs.. I'm gonna support beverly no matter what, if I supported her when she didn't mess up, y should I run away now?? I don't care if I'm d only 1 on this thread supporting her or in africa..I'll support beverly! grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

WTF is wrong with that arrogant fool? What exactly did Beverly owe Selly at that point? They hadn't even been in the house for 24 hours and Bev happened to bond with Bassey. He acts as if it's a crime. This guy needs his head examined. Them take Beverly swear for Selly or what? This guy is really irritating. JEEEEZ!!

Please Elikem is no arrogant fool, he
feels hurt and sad for Selly's
eviction, I guess he is opening up
after the discussion he and Selly had
about Beverly's swap.
Yes it is a crime for GH&9ja to
nominate each other in any
competition involving other
countries, remember how Goldie
(RIP) pulled a FEZA(victim) when it
was revealed to her Keitta was
among the lot that nominated her
for eviction? forgeting that she
swapped Prezzo for Keitta a week
earlier.
Elikem is really not irritating, Selly
felt betrayed that her "sister" did
not save her and perhaps told ELI.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
ladunsky: so no apology No excuse ? Ok.... Anyway all i want is for her name to come up o...
Although she cried out loudly "nigeria save ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº°˚˚°ºoo " just a request not apology
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
megliz: Cleo knows very well not to badmouth any naija rep at dis stage of the game especially after melvin was able to push out Natasha who had been saved by Africa 4times only to get the biggest shock of her life just like Hakeem. She's. Trying to make us fall in love with her and vote her in anytime.

Can these housemates ever do or say anything without you guys linking it to nigeria and nigerian votes? Its tiring honestly.

And just for your additional knowledge, She talked about bev's beauty because sulu said its difficult for a black complexion to be beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sulu- the best way to stop malaria is to fight stagnant water and stop malaria from germinating.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dillish's strategy is clearly working for her. Kudos to her kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
chima12: Sulu- the best way to stop malaria is to fight stagnant water and stop malaria from germinating.
shocked shocked cry lipsrsealed undecided grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Please Elikem is no arrogant fool, he feels hurt and sad for Selly's eviction, I guess he is opening up after the discussion he and Selly had about Beverly's swap.
Yes it is a crime for GH&9ja to nominate each other in any competition involving other countries, remember how Goldie(RIP) pulled a FEZA(victim) when it was revealed to her Keitta was among the lot that nominated her for eviction? forgeting that she swapped Prezzo for Keitta a week earlier.
Elikem is really not irritating, Selly felt betrayed that her "sister" did not save her and perhaps told ELI.
f u say selly is her sister then who is bassey to her? Please stop goin foth and back . Even in ur family u hav ur siblings and there is one ure closest to that's d same tn that happend .even when melvin saved bolt didn't u think it was because he was west African? After all they both don't get along. Copy#.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
miss sparkle: At this particular juncture, I'm ready 4 d abuses, I'm ready 4 d yabs.. I'm gonna support beverly no matter what, if I supported her when she didn't mess up, y should I run away now?? I don't care if I'm d only 1 on this thread supporting her or in africa..I'll support beverly! grin
Good...let's just pray friday won't be more desasterous, cus that our Bev is really conjinized NOW
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
When the houses finally merge,
Oneal will be nominated by most
people for being an ingrate. Even
Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
miss sparkle: At this particular juncture, I'm ready 4 d abuses, I'm ready 4 d yabs.. I'm gonna support beverly no matter what, if I supported her when she didn't mess up, y should I run away now?? I don't care if I'm d only 1 on this thread supporting her or in africa..I'll support beverly! grin
Easier said than done...
Na only finger dem use yesterday, u deny am like Peter!
Wait until they remove everything aand she starts begging for it as if her life depends on it...then i will know u are a true FAN(atic)!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
alexumeho: Seee Bassey playing guidian Angel for Bev...limit.2 sticks of cigerates per day!! Good work Bassey, though I dnt understand ur motive!
Not bev ..he was talking to bimp...bev was infont of him...i also tot he was talking to her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ok Biggie enough of this mararia isssue. Its no news and housemates cannot come up with a differnt solution to malaria besides the ones even a grade 3 child knows. I fight mosquito physically. By slApping and hitting my target. Biggie show me Diamond Jor wanna see how bimp nando and annaboobs are conspirising.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
ladunsky: pls i need someone to satisfy me .... Did Bev talk about d incidents of last nite to any of her fellow house mates?? Did she sit down to reflect on what happened last nite? Abi she just let the incident waka pass like that
Na wa o ! its like konji holo u, after wetin Bev do yesterday. you for modufy that ur 1st sentence na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
U guys can Argue all u want...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahahahshsgafhshajaahahahahahahahahahahadahahahqhahahahahaa....

MELVIN was ontop of d lot.... saved by Africa ...
sister smelly is home... we thank God say u no disgrace West Africa pass day optimum Juncture now na Jaunty Beverly wey remain, make d nonsensical I.diot pack her load come house, her stay don expire...

@Miss Sparkles; I knew U would come back n U are free to campaign 4 Bev but I can assure u day Beverage is coming home...

the 3 best things to have happened to WA should remain but I hope Elikem comes back to his senses ooo...

*btw* na every lady wet dey dis thread don marry finish *RME*

and Who go place advert wey viewers plenty 4 dis thread like dis Our market dey sell ooo ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
People make shock no catch una cos I don't think Beverly will be up for eviction because of d following permutations

Nando - Mel, Beverly or bassey
Ana - Beverly, dillish or bassey
Bimp - bassey n Ana
Mel - nando n Ana
Dillish - nando n Ana
Bassey - nando n bimp
Beverly - nando n Ana

The only way Beverly will b up is if Bimp swaps her or winchi catch am to nominate her. I seriously doubt cos bros bimp no get liver.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

After you sir wink

Oohhhhh...ladies first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
ozodigboo:
Na wa o ! its like konji holo u, after wetin Bev do yesterday. you for modufy that ur 1st sentence na.
loooool sorrry i meant to say curiosity.... My bad..... Looooool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
ladunsky: pls i need someone to satisfy my curiosity .... Did Bev talk about d incidents of last nite to any of her fellow house mates?? Did she sit down to reflect on what happened last nite? Abi she just let the incident waka pass like that

None of the housemates know it happened besides the two involved and MAYBE Pokello and Elikem, so you shouldn't expect her to go blabbing to the world about it. Who knows if she even remembers the 30 seconds of pleasure since she was in a pissy drunken state.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
D'Veritas:
People make shock no catch una cos I don't think Beverly will be up for eviction because of d following permutations

Nando - Mel, Beverly or bassey
Ana - Beverly, dillish or bassey
Bimp - bassey n Ana
Mel - nando n Ana
Dillish - nando n Ana
Bassey - nando n bimp
Beverly - nando n Ana

The only way Beverly will b up is if Bimp swaps her or winchi catch am to nominate her. I seriously doubt cos bros bimp no get liver.

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
safarigirl:
Not bev ..he was talking to bimp...bev was infont of him...i also tot he was talking to her

He spoke to bervely abt it first, before talking to bimp. Bassey said ciggrette is changing bev lips and eyes. That he going to be monitoring her smoking habit nd monitor her too. He said he said his eyes are on her, dat if he catches her wift more than 2sticks, he will break it. He den nw faced bimb too abt d cigrette issue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT: When the houses finally merge,
Oneal will be nominated by most
people for being an ingrate. Even
Beverly.
oneal is presently one of the weakest hm in terms of potential votes n likelyhood of survival in the chase,funny how he thinks he is a don.meanwhile we hope beverly comes up for nomination because we are not saving her,we want her to come back home so she doesn't disgrace us further.we should try n save bassey at least next week cos I have a feeling housemates may not nominate melvin on monday.potential nominees from diamond should be beverly,bassey,nando,annabel while I hope feza gets nominated in ruby,then dat triangle of uganda,tanzania n kenya which saved annabel today can be put to some stern test,dats if bimp doesn't save nando.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

And just for your additional knowledge, She talked about bev's beauty because sulu said its difficult for a black complexion to be beautiful.

I dont know if its a language barrier, but Sulu is quite ignorant. Has he looked in the mirror? Unless what he said only applies to women.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Agbgift:

He spoke to bervely abt it first, before talking to bimp. Bassey said ciggrette is changing bev lips and eyes. That he going to be monitoring her smoking habit nd monitor her too. He said he said his eyes are on her, dat if he catches her wift more than 2sticks, he will break it. He den nw faced bimb too abt d cigrette issue.
Exactly, but I wonder y all these "good boy" act from Bassey who nearly forced his dick into her in RR last time.......Something is seriouly fishy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
alexumeho: Exactly, but I wonder y all these "good boy" act from Bassey who nearly forced his dick into her in RR last time.......Something is seriouly fishy!

I feel he was jst playing. U knw hw playful he can be smtyms.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.