Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189019 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Oh well, bassey and bev talking to the hms about last night and polikem's voyeurism. Bev said she was aware they were there because she saw elikem covering pokello's mouth. Bassey talked about the role he played too.

I'll pray for you bev, now that you have spoken about it, I hope you don't go "astray" anymore..God knows I still like you. I'm just scared and concerned for you like a sister.

And except 2nom will put housemates up, I don't see bev coming up tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
chima12: oneal is presently one of the weakest hm in terms of potential votes n likelyhood of survival in the chase,funny how he thinks he is a don.meanwhile we hope beverly comes up for nomination because we are not saving her,we want her to come back home so she doesn't disgrace us further.we should try n save bassey at least next week cos I have a feeling housemates may not nominate melvin on monday.potential nominees from diamond should be beverly,bassey,nando,annabel while I hope feza gets nominated in ruby,then dat triangle of uganda,tanzania n kenya which saved annabel today can be put to some stern test,dats if bimp doesn't save nando.
the house here will decide who we should vote for this week depending on who gets nominated.... All i know is Bev wil waka cos just thinking of the merger on friday gives me goose pimples... Then her k.i.s.s.i.n.g. Him all thru out the weekend will make us run crazie... Sunday the 21st she bades her fellow housemates bye...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
miss sparkle: At this particular juncture, I'm ready 4 d abuses, I'm ready 4 d yabs.. I'm gonna support beverly no matter what, if I supported her when she didn't mess up, y should I run away now?? I don't care if I'm d only 1 on this thread supporting her or in africa..I'll support beverly! grin

Can you please demonstrate FOR ONCE that you are stable and you know what you are doing? Even when you were actively supporting Bev, be not deceived, you were doing a very crappy and shoddy job. Then you abandoned your role cos she misbehaved with that crack addict from SA, you went further to diss her and deny her openly barely 24 hrs ago. Now you con open dat ya smelling mouth dey yarn nonsense. Look I for one appreciate people that know their sheet and are fully in control at any forking point in time no matter how hopeless a situation might be and you MISS SPAKLING do not posess the slightest trait people in that class.

Phew! What a confused being

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
ELIKEM HS A LITTLE KNWLDGE OF TYPHOID...ol he said abt typhoid are wrong, jst let u knw.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
D'Veritas:
People make shock no catch una cos I don't think Beverly will be up for eviction because of d following permutations

Nando - Mel, Beverly or bassey
Ana - Beverly, dillish or bassey
Bimp - bassey n Ana
Mel - nando n Ana
Dillish - nando n Ana
Bassey - nando n bimp
Beverly - nando n Ana

The only way Beverly will b up is if Bimp swaps her or winchi catch am to nominate her. I seriously doubt cos bros bimp no get liver.

u dey dia head? U forgot some housemates(melvin especially) nominate HOH cos he can save himself
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls guys shud baseey and Beverly be up against Oneza let us employ our resources to kick Oneza out. They are the Biggest snakes listened to their conversation. Botth were mocking melvin at how he revealed his save and replace . Thatt he was too sure of himsef cos He knows Naija wil keep him for his good heart.Oneal even said He almost sacrificed himsef on the chopping board but was afraid feza woudnt like the idea. Opeartion delete Oneza we can deal with beveragee later

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I dont know if its a language barrier, but Sulu is quite ignorant. Has he looked in the mirror? Unless what he said only applies to women.
i think he s forgotten he is black... Blacker than charcoal sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

WTF is wrong with that arrogant fool? What exactly did Beverly owe Selly at that point? They hadn't even been in the house for 24 hours and Bev happened to bond with Bassey. He acts as if it's a crime. This guy needs his head examined. Them take Beverly swear for Selly or what? This guy is really irritating. JEEEEZ!!

Cut the insults.If he is an arrogant fool, what are you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
miss sparkle: At this particular juncture, I'm ready 4 d abuses, I'm ready 4 d yabs.. I'm gonna support beverly no matter what, if I supported her when she didn't mess up, y should I run away now?? I don't care if I'm d only 1 on this thread supporting her or in africa..I'll support beverly! grin
......I am with you....team bev....hopefully she does not dissapoint again.....no be so we vex for melvin on sunday we come later reason with am.....although its diff with bev what she did.....but If we can frogive me.....then let's do the same for bev abeg.....she was under the influence of alcohol......vote entertainment vote beverly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
fork adict:

Can you please demonstrate FOR ONCE that you are stable and you know what you are doing? Even when you were actively supporting Bev, be not deceived, you were doing a very crappy and shoddy job. Then you abandoned your role cos she misbehaved with that crack addict from SA, you went further to diss her and deny her openly barely 24 hrs ago. Now you con open dat ya smelling mouth dey yarn nonsense. Look I for one appreciate people that know their sheet and are fully in control at any forking point in time no matter how hopeless a situation might be and you MISS SPAKLING do not posess the slightest trait people in that class.

Phew! What a confused being

And you talked about me being rude and ill mannered just a few hours ago? What a wonderful example you just set up there.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
click2cbn: u dey dia head? U forgot some housemates(melvin especially) nominate HOH cos he can save himself

Bros na permutation, feel free to disagree in a civil manner
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please guys tell me something.....
How did the HMs React when Melvin revealed his swap....and pls tell me the actual words Melvin used to reveal it!
Plsss! I joined hand to save Melvin with the Aggressive voting and Normal ways....but i missed the 'Live show'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Why are Bev and Bassey bringing up this issue.Honestly if she knew they were there then I am even more disappointed in her.As for Basseyy I have never trusted him.His playfulness makes people underestimate him.This is the same person who watched Bolt and Betty frisk in bed.We wait and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
megliz: Pls guys shud baseey and Beverly be up against Oneza let us employ our resources to kick Oneza out. They are the Biggest snakes listened to their conversation. Botth were mocking melvin at how he revealed his save and replace . Thatt he was too sure of himsef cos He knows Naija wil keep him for his good heart.Oneal even said He almost sacrificed himsef on the chopping board but was afraid feza woudnt like the idea. Opeartion delete Oneza we can deal with beveragee later

Oneal is a really insecure fellow. He tries to mask his insecurities by trying to convince everyone that he's smart. And Feza sheepishly goes along with it as if she too isn't dying for Melvin. Green snakes in the green grass. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
megliz: Pls guys shud baseey and Beverly be up against Oneza let us employ our resources to kick Oneza out. They are the Biggest snakes listened to their conversation. Botth were mocking melvin at how he revealed his save and replace . Thatt he was too sure of himsef cos He knows Naija wil keep him for his good heart.Oneal even said He almost sacrificed himsef on the chopping board but was afraid feza woudnt like the idea. Opeartion delete Oneza we can deal with beveragee later
Oneal wan use style partake in Melvin's glory....impossicant!! Imagine him saying that he considered putting himself up for eviction...iLaugh. He should come up for eviction, let me see how Africa will keep his sorry butt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Why are O'Neil and Feza like this?? Trying to make Naija look bad! WTF!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
YACAA: Why are Bev and Bassey bringing up this issue.Honestly if she knew they were there then I am even more disappointed in her.As for Basseyy I have never trusted him.His playfulness makes people underestimate him.This is the same person who watched Bolt and Betty frisk in bed.We wait and see.

I guess She was aware but couldn't be bothered becos of her hor..ny and drunken state. I truly hope she has learnt a few things from last night though. I give her till fri after the merge and saturday party to know if she's capable of handling the angelo distraction in the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
just wanna say something important....they say what's good for the geese is also good for the gander,

[b][size=46pt]so please all nigerians, voters, massive/aggressive voters of NL, dont ever ever fail to reciprocate the love showed by NAMIBIANS, ANGOLANS(if they are still remaining in the contest) and SIERRALEONE except our representative is up for eviction

i say this cos they(other countries that voted us) will expect us to vote them like they voted us and once we dont, we will loose them when our rep is up and we dont want loosing our allies.take crykeem for example who went from 6 countries to 0 country vote

cos of the comments i saw on here about beverly after her incessant disgracful acts on BBA, I know she is effin up but she is our rep.naija no dey carry last so we no suppose give up easily. Cant y'all see that ghanians voted selly notwithstanding the national shame she caused them?..thats what i call love and togetherness..please just have this notion THAT BEVERLY WILL KEEP FUCCKING UP till she is evicted or BBA ENDS. Once you have come to believe that, you will be at peace while voting her. We can her bash all we want to show we dont tolerate bullshiit, but we must show her love with our votes at the end of the day

P:S: lets forget about elikem's outburst, dude is hurt. Try and be in his shoes.he lost his fellow ghanaian/EWEite. Once he is up and our rep aint there, lets show him love, at the end of the day, ghana and naija are brothers. Forget the online mudslinging...remain blessed y'all[/size][/b]

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Agbgift:

I feel he was jst playing. U knw hw playful he can be smtyms.

He wasn't playing nada. If to say Bev gok, the guy for fork her neat.

@alexumeho. I agree with you fully on this. I raised that objection but @stAte of mind said Bassey heroic act was genuine. My guess is let's just wait and see how truly genuine his acts are...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Guys as una see me so ehn? I be one of Beverly's BIGGEST haters! Buh if that girl comes up with Oneza...l'm definetly gonna vote her as i voted Melvin! *with vex*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

I guess She was aware but couldn't be bothered becos of her hor..ny and drunken state. I truly hope she has learnt a few things from last night though. I give her till fri after the merge and saturday party to know if she's capable of handling the angelo distraction in the game.
so please what exactly did she say that makes u think she must have learnt a lesson No vex...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
@ochonogoncho.... God! Do you wanna damage my eyes? What is wrong with you? undecided Mschew!

Though I got ur message sha grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
megliz: f u say selly is her sister then who is bassey to her? Please stop goin foth and back . Even in ur family u hav ur siblings and there is one ure closest to that's d same tn that happend .even when melvin saved bolt didn't u think it was because he was west African? After all they both don't get along. Copy#.

megliz: f u say selly is her sister then who is bassey to her? Please stop goin foth and back . Even in ur family u hav ur siblings and there is one ure closest to that's d same tn that happend .even when melvin saved bolt didn't u think it was because he was west African? After all they both don't get along. Copy#.
....Eish, so you held/hold this view all along? I stand corrected but the genesis of GH&9ja beef on this thread started the day you guys said you aint saving Selly again cos she sent BEV to DH....this position was given momentum when BEV said "Ghana girls are like that sha" and from hindsight I think BEV made that remark because she felt her sister betrayed her.
There are undertones in every move whenever GH&9ja contestants in competitions involving other countries are concerned.
People on this Thread were blaming Eli for not saving Bev from "rastaman" and were hailing Mel for taking care of Selly yesterday. Have Ghanaians on this thread ever said anything nasty to Melvin? Were we all not united for #TeamWestAfrica when Melvin saved Selly from eviction?

THE AMAKA:

WTF is wrong with that arrogant fool? What exactly did Beverly owe Selly at that point? They hadn't even been in the house for 24 hours and Bev happened to bond with Bassey. He acts as if it's a crime. This guy needs his head examined. Them take Beverly swear for Selly or what? This guy is really irritating. JEEEEZ!!

Please when next you quote someone please read the responding/follow up quote, cos I was responding to this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
fork adict:

He wasn't playing nada. If to say Bev gok, the guy for fork her neat.

@alexumeho. I agree with you fully on this. I raised that objection but @stAte of mind said Bassey heroic act was genuine. My guess is let's just wait and see how truly genuine his acts are...

Genuineness is always consistent.A typical example being Melvin whose humility and selflessness has shown regardless of who it involves.If Basseys act was genuinely part of his character then I am failing to understand why he did not extend that same genuineness to Betty and Bolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
IF BEVERLY IS UP I WL VOTE FR HR..BUT NOT AGGRESSIVLY!!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

After you sir wink

Tuso:

Oohhhhh...ladies first
You and The Amaka friendship is like Tom&Jerry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
ladunsky: so please what exactly did she say that makes u think she must have learnt a lesson No vex...

Nothing actually, I just think she's sober now to have discussed it with her housemates, and like I said, I'm waiting till the merging\saturday party to know if she's capable of handling the distraction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
I hope you guys are listening to sulus talk with cleo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tiyazman: Guys as una see me so ehn? I be one of Beverly's BIGGEST haters! Buh if that girl comes up with Oneza...l'm definetly gonna vote her as i voted Melvin! *with vex*
ok... Buh voting for bev will be trickish... Cos no one wants to be disgraced... If she ad handled the situation on sat wella n her name comes up against those two mamba snakes, no shaking we will shake d ground for her... Buh as d case be now e go hard small because all of the three join are annoying...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sulu n his sister cleo gossipping about beverly,sulu said beverly is the main reason selly rejected his love advances,he said selly told him at some point that beverly constany tells her to look elsewhere for a man,that sulu is local and not even up to d guys she and her friends hang out with in nigeria,cleo agrees that she has a few naija girls as friends that are very materialistic.....d gist is still on,dis one week wey sulu be Hoh,he feels he has d keys to biggies house,infact he feels selly got served well with this her weviction,he feels no pity for her....he is analyzing every one and d way he needs to pay back feza good by not swapping or nominating her because she saved him sometime back....d gist is still on,selly dis,selly dat....really dat guy is local,see cleo voicing out a lot as someone who has been in d diamond house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Oh well, bassey and bev talking to the hms about last night and polikem's voyeurism. Bev said she was aware they were there because she saw elikem covering pokello's mouth. Bassey talked about the role he played too.

I'll pray for you bev, now that you have spoken about it, I hope you don't go "astray" anymore..God knows I still like you. I'm just scared and concerned for you like a sister.

And except 2nom will put housemates up, I don't see bev coming up tomorrow.
Am even more dissapointed in beverly now dat she confessed to knowing what was happening the whole time. It means she could conveniently phucck d guy when given the chance.
No wonder she has been begging not to be put in d same house with angelo cos I presume she knows she can't control her sexual urges.
D earlier that girl comes back the better for her carrier and her family.
Please let's leave all these sentiments aside and evict this girl b4 she self destructs.
We are doing it for her , her family and the whole of nigeria. Cos we all know she is a time bomb waiting to explode.
I can't stand another show of shame cos even if she doesn't phucck she can kiss d guy d whole day.
Pls I love BBA , I don't wanna stop cos of bev.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
pinky lips: Sulu n his sister cleo gossipping about beverly,sulu said beverly is the main reason selly rejected his love advances,he said selly told him at some point that beverly constany tells her to look elsewhere for a man,that sulu is local and not even up to d guys she and her friends hang out with in nigeria,cleo agrees that she has a few naija girls as friends that are very materialistic.....d gist is still on,dis one week wey sulu be Hoh,he feels he has d keys to biggies house,infact he feels selly got served well with this her weviction,he feels no pity for her....he is analyzing every one and d way he needs to pay back feza good by not swapping or nominating her because she saved him sometime back....d gist is still on,selly dis,selly dat....really dat guy is local,see cleo voicing out a lot as someone who has been in d diamond house.
Local cheap black monkey... And to think i liked him.... Stark ignorant monkey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.