Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208083 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
ella.b:

Gbefila..lol
NO BE AMEBO TINZ OO, ITS GUD TO KNW O..ABI HW CIAM ELLA.B
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
jumong pan: is not about over confidence,is just the fact,dillish will get only 3country and also Annabel too,but annabel percentage will be higher than dillish votes,as for bassey,only his country n maybe ROA,anyway let's wait till sunday comes. Hope u will quote me,say to me,u were right oh..
my dear, if it comes down to percentage, Dillish will kick annabel out

The rest of EA voting Anna aren't doing it cos they want to, but as an obligation, meanwhile Dillish has aggressive voters as fans...Anna has no fans outside of EA

By percentage, Anna WILL leave over Dillish

Quote me on Sunday and say to me, you were right wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cleo wishses for a video message from her fam and loved ones including Hakeem, for BB to merge da houses and grant her immunity till da end.says oneals opinion is highly regarded and any objections to that are disregarded. Says she feels its unfair. Says Feza has been quiet today-doesnt know why.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
If it’s not one thing it’s always another in
the land of Oneza and quite frankly it’s
getting harder to keep up with Oneal’s
mood swings. He asked for an explanation
from his better half about nothing at all
and she had to apologize for that
something she didn’t understand. With this
guy, everyday produces a new fight or
disagreement and there is no making him
happy.
Earlier this morning, while the couple was
still in bed, Oneal recalled matters gone by
and expected an explanation for them from
Feza . The poor Tanzanian beauty couldn’t
help but do as she was told, even though
she didn’t know exactly what the problem
was. “I was saying that please don’t get
upset when I’m trying to explain the matter
to you,” she had said trying to salvage the
situation.
Oneal is a hard nut to crack in all aspects of
his life, that has been evident from Day 1 of
The Chase. He constantly feels the need to
be in control, domineering and comes
across as a bully in this regard. As
someone’s partner, you need to suppress
the need to control them even if it’s how
you usually do things, otherwise they will
run away from you. Fortunately for Oneal,
he’s got Feza hooked to him like glue and
there is no turning back for her because all
the men that are left on The Chase are
either hooked up or are not interested in a
hook up.
Even though Feza tries to stand up for
herself at times, it’s easy to see that the
relationship is steered by one person and
that’s the Botswana-born Oneal. You need
to treat your woman better Oneal and quit
being so needy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
mykali: Delish has an interesting British accent.

No where near a British accent please..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sulu complaining about people wanting to sleep and be couples.says da day started on a sour note-missing people who make u laugh.says he finally believes in da emerald house.says people are trying to relax because dey r not HOH and dat people r now becoming more aware of the grand prize.Says its now hard to find someone to talk to in da house cos people r hooked up.His three wishes were to get da money,buy his mom a house and dis life will provide him with what God has prepared for him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Elikem says he is having mood swings so because of that he is da housemate not pulling his weight.he says he hasn't noticed any tension in da house.sys he bleevs in da emerald house after speaking to alusa.says he is begining to think der r two prices esp. With the coming in of da emerald house.His wishes were to have a video chat from one person from da outside world, to take a two or three day break from da house and to be HOH next week because it makes u feel like ur in control of things and also grants uu immunity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Brethere, I fear for my brother Melvin in the coming week for the following reasons:

1) This one that Rubies have crowned O'neil king and Diamonds have crowned Melvin king, when both houses merge, the battle for superiority will surely leave a bitter taste in O'neil's mouth and he most likely will have to relinwuish his position as ogat at the top to the true Sherrif

2) Let us not forget that Feza really likes Melvin, and feels more free with him, she didn't even want to return to Rubies last friday due to the fear of o'neil. Once he comes over, she may well abandon O'neil, further increasing his bitterness. Every man's ego revolves around power and women, if O'neil loses his power and his woman to Melvin....

3) This Ugandan chic, though she may stay for a short time, is the most beautiful Emerald girl, and she wants Melvin again. How do you think other guys will feel when all the pretty gals be wanting Melvin: Maria, Dillish, Feza, now Sophie...another obstacle for my innocent bros

But I take consolation in the fact that those in the kick out WA alliance will not be quick to nominate Melvin...Sulu and Feza are a bit too close to him to nominate him, even Annabel likes him more than she cares to admit, so he may not be in immediate danger

Nando and O'neil remain the most bitter, Bimp worships the ground Melvin walks on since Sunday...his biggest problems are Nando and O'neil

Sorry for the Epistle smiley

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl: Brethere, I fear for my brother Melvin in the coming week for the following reasons:

1) This one that Rubies have crowned O'neil king and Diamonds have crowned Melvin king, when both houses merge, the battle for superiority will surely leave a bitter taste in O'neil's mouth and he most likely will have to relinwuish his position as ogat at the top to the true Sherrif

2) Let us not forget that Feza really likes Melvin, and feels more free with him, she didn't even want to return to Rubies last friday due to the fear of o'neil. Once he comes over, she may well abandon O'neil, further increasing his bitterness. Every man's ego revolves around power and women, if O'neil loses his power and his woman to Melvin....

3) This Ugandan chic, though she may stay for a short time, is the most beautiful Emerald girl, and she wants Melvin again. How do you think other guys will feel when all the pretty gals be wanting Melvin: Maria, Dillish, Feza, now Sophie...another obstacle for my innocent bros

But I take consolation in the fact that those in the kick out WA alliance will not be quick to nominate Melvin...Sulu and Feza are a bit too close to him to nominate him, even Annabel likes him more than she cares to admit, so he may not be in immediate danger

Nando and O'neil remain the most bitter, Bimp worships the ground Melvin walks on since Sunday...his biggest problems are Nando and O'neil

grin Your pardoned cos you made sense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
aodis:

If una like make una split votes una go just surprise say na both of dem go commot!
Which one is splitting votes again? I'm I not doing what most people here are doing? People are voting Dillish with Naija and using other means for Bassey...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
JJ having a video chat with Feza.talking about how hot Dellish is.talking about how dey go to da arena to compete against each oda.Feza not convinced as she asked him how many dey origanlly were and he said 14 but at da party zone she learnt deyy were 10.discussin it with da rubies now.dis JJ guyy was just acting like a groupie.soooo obvious he is a BB viewer and not a HM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
YACAA: JJ having a video chat with Feza.talking about how hot Dellish is.talking about how dey go to da arena to compete against each oda.Feza not convinced as she asked him how many dey origanlly were and he said 14 but at da party zone she learnt deyy were 10.discussin it with da rubies now.dis JJ guyy was just acting like a groupie.soooo obvious he is a BB viewer and not a HM
biggie's story is inconsistent

The Emeralds claim there are 14 of them I.e one from each country, how come three WA have been evicted and there are TWO Kenyan reps? Alusa and Jazz

Biggie should sack whoever wrote this silly script ptonto!

Na so yesterday, Busi told Anna that they had never seen the Rubie or Diamonds prior to Saturday, but Alusa tol Elikem that they got to watch em on a big tv...even the actors stories' no blend, those amateurs go reach there spoil everything

At this particular juncture, e no for better if say na Tonto Dike wey dey Emeralds like Bassey said?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please is Sulu saying that he saw JJ at Babylon??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
sajbabs: If it’s not one thing it’s always another in
the land of Oneza and quite frankly it’s
getting harder to keep up with Oneal’s
mood swings. He asked for an explanation
from his better half about nothing at all
and she had to apologize for that
something she didn’t understand. With this
guy, everyday produces a new fight or
disagreement and there is no making him
happy.
Earlier this morning, while the couple was
still in bed, Oneal recalled matters gone by
and expected an explanation for them from
Feza . The poor Tanzanian beauty couldn’t
help but do as she was told, even though
she didn’t know exactly what the problem
was. “I was saying that please don’t get
upset when I’m trying to explain the matter
to you,” she had said trying to salvage the
situation.
Oneal is a hard nut to crack in all aspects of
his life, that has been evident from Day 1 of
The Chase. He constantly feels the need to
be in control, domineering and comes
across as a bully in this regard. As
someone’s partner, you need to suppress
the need to control them even if it’s how
you usually do things, otherwise they will
run away from you. Fortunately for Oneal,
he’s got Feza hooked to him like glue and
there is no turning back for her because all
the men that are left on The Chase are
either hooked up or are not interested in a
hook up.
Even though Feza tries to stand up for
herself at times, it’s easy to see that the
relationship is steered by one person and
that’s the Botswana-born Oneal. You need
to treat your woman better Oneal and quit
being so needy.

Why not credit the BBA website where you copied this from?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl: BBA is not a charity organisation

I'm not saying he shouldn't get a house, but he ought to have some sort of solid business plan aside from getting a house

If you waste 300k on a house, what if it gets burnt or it collapses? But if you invest in a business that promises returns, you can make double that money in a year

I'm sure Elikem and co would also like to build houses for their parents, but you don't see him saying that, all he reminds viewers of is that he's a tailor(fashion designer, sorry)...I.e, Africa, I have a talent and I know where to put 300k if I get it...he's sure to employ people

The aim here is to prove that you can make the lives of others who aren't immediate famly members better...this is Africa, people need jobs and as much as you mean good, building a mansion in the middle of your village will NOT make an impact on the lives of tens sef, not to talk of thousands/million

He could invest in real estate com'on now. He could build houses and rent them out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Who did Nigeria vote for when bolt was up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
fork adict:

He could invest in real estate com'on now. He could build houses and rent them out.
he's not saying that

He's saying "I want to build house for my mommy and Daddy and aunty Ekaete and uncle Okon where me and Kokoma can be playing suwe suwe" (give or take a few words smiley )
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib: Who did Nigeria vote for when bolt was up?
Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
spade:

I tell you, that Brefo character is delusional... AND stuppidd.
Bros, trust me I don notice. No be only this forum she dey spoil oh! Even the BBA Forum too she go dey talk dis kin nonsense dey spoil the place. She go dey scream Mellish while another one called truth serum (I think dat chick be wukster for twitter) go dey say Melvin dey stalk Dillish. Everyone for that forum dey reasonable except the 2 of them.

If people like Dillish make dey vote her oh but make you nor come here dey tell me to vote Dillish for the sake of your fantasies or make you nor dey form lie about Bassey under the guise of strategy for Melvin when you jus wan save Dillish. It looks really sad and pathetic abeg. Again I think Naija vote is going to Dillish and so will Nam and Ethiopia so I think she is save. I just dey use ROA to vote Bassey because Naija vote will and should go to Dillish if not for anything for strategic reasons to keep them on our side.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Biggie has bleeped up oo . just wen angelo was abt asking d Kenyan frm emerald thru video chat how nominations went on Monday and she was blabbing didnt knw which lie to tel and as she said there were no nominations biggie qickly ended d session. Lol dumbest idea

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl: my dear, if it comes down to percentage, Dillish will kick annabel out

The rest of EA voting Anna aren't doing it cos they want to, but as an obligation, meanwhile Dillish has aggressive voters as fans...Anna has no fans outside of EA

By percentage, Anna WILL leave over Dillish

Quote me on Sunday and say to me, you were right wink
let's wait till sunday dear,let know who will quote each other. TeamBev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
languys69: Beverly's friend with d nasty odour issue is actually on this tread. I told her to go wash it the other night... grin

Yes, it's Miss Sparkle.
Notice say she don cool down all of a sudden grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pokello is smart sha!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
spade:

Yes, it's Miss Sparkle.

IN BIGGIES VOICE **UHMMMM, BIG BRODA IS JUST CURIOS**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sulu actually looks more like a clown in his normal clothes.. This clown outfit actually makes him look smart...Strange, isnt it?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
I dont know where biggy picked this demons from this year!!! Goosh!!
Angelo and sulu were painting and angelo asked where elikem was and sulu said "he's in the kitchen preparing something to eat,you know he's weak"...
Someone now said pokello is also in the kitchen and feza said "elikem and pokello are hating cos her and oneal cooked yesterday".....
Imagine sulu who feza told biggy today that he receives instructions from oneal on how to handle his HOH title calling elikem weak? People funny sha!!!
Sulu wey carry big nyash and big belle dey call somebody weak.. With those large behind of his,i'm sure his son calls him Mummy!!!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl: Brethere, I fear for my brother Melvin in the coming week for the following reasons:

u get sense.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
noname: Bros, trust me I don notice. No be only this forum she dey spoil oh! Even the BBA Forum too she go dey talk dis kin nonsense dey spoil the place. She go dey scream Mellish while another one called truth serum (I think dat chick be wukster for twitter) go dey say Melvin dey stalk Dillish. Everyone for that forum dey reasonable except the 2 of them.

If people like Dillish make dey vote her oh but make you nor come here dey tell me to vote Dillish for the sake of your fantasies or make you nor dey form lie about Bassey under the guise of strategy for Melvin when you jus wan save Dillish. It looks really sad and pathetic abeg. Again I think Naija vote is going to Dillish and so will Nam and Ethiopia so I think she is save. I just dey use ROA to vote Bassey because Naija vote will and should go to Dillish if not for anything for strategic reasons to keep them on our side.

Eish. You people can be quite mean. There is no need to insult me just because I'm campaigning for Dillish. You can disagree with me respectfully. I did not insult anybody now. And I did not even say anything about Bassey. The only thing I said was vote Dillish for Mellish to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib: I dont know where biggy picked this demons from this year!!! Goosh!!
Angelo and sulu were painting and angelo asked where elikem was and sulu said "he's in the kitchen preparing something to eat,you know he's weak"...
Someone now said pokello is also in the kitchen and feza said "elikem and pokello are hating cos her and oneal cooked yesterday".....
Imagine sulu who feza told biggy today that he receives instructions from oneal on how to handle his HOH title calling elikem weak? People funny sha!!!
Sulu wey carry big nyash and big belle dey call somebody weak.. With those large behind of his,i'm sure his son calls him Mummy!!!
With his Alambalagada foolish Goat like him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
spade:

Yes, it's Miss Sparkle.
Rotflmao you bad o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
BEVERRY WON D POWER OF NO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
I know lepa means thin, but in the bba forum they said Melvin is a Lepa guy to the core. What does this mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.