Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,687 members, 7,965,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:02 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208059 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Beverly won the power of no.. Time to make new enemies!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
melvin the chase is on

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
brefo2:

Eish. You people can be quite mean. There is no need to insult me just because I'm campaigning for Dillish. You can disagree with me respectfully. I did not insult anybody now.

Your threat post was pure silliness

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Power of No
Beverly (DH)
Cleo (RH)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
The diamond housemates were delibrating on who they will swap on friday and the issue became somehow emotional cos they've formed a bond with eachother!!!
After too much talking,bassey and melvin volunteered to leave then dillish said "I dont want bassey and melvin to go",then Nando quickly attacked by saying "so you want anybody to go besides melvin and bassey" BUT dillish as usual used her tricks by saying "no,i dont want anybody to go" but Nando kept saying she wants anybody to go besides melvin and bassey BUT she kept saying no,i mean everybody.......
Nando clearly wasn't happy with what dillish said and i feel he took it to heart.... Ehen before i forget,Nando wanted them to bring pokello and elikem so that their nominations can be easy on monday and dillish asked if housemates are swapped so that they can nominate them but nando replied saying "bringing oneal and feza is a bad idea cos they are family"...
I bolded that part so that you guys can have a clear picture on what will happen when the houses merge...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
brefo2:

Eish. You people can be quite mean. There is no need to insult me just because I'm campaigning for Dillish. You can disagree with me respectfully. I did not insult anybody now.
I am not insulting you. I just simply want a spade to be called a spade. Vote for Dillish all you want she will most probably stay. I don't see her leaving but all the Mellish stuff and asking people to vote for the sake of Mellish and making a threat is just...I have no doubt that she will get Naija's votes but some people like Bassey as well and he is entertaining so why should he not get the ROA vote and other votes if people like him that much. Not everyone can/should cater to the Mellish fantasy we have to vote strategically as well and that was my point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
What is that kid Nando still doing in the game. But the house are joining on friday so it does not matter who brings who. I really feel for our West African reps. Majority are ganging up on them smdh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib: The diamond housemates were delibrating on who they will swap on friday and the issue became somehow emotional cos they've formed a bond with eachother!!!
After too much talking,bassey and melvin volunteered to leave then dillish said "I dont want bassey and melvin to go",then Nando quickly attacked by saying "so you want anybody to go besides melvin and bassey" BUT dillish as usual used her tricks by saying "no,i dont want anybody to go" but Nando kept saying she wants anybody to go besides melvin and bassey BUT she kept saying no,i mean everybody.......
Nando clearly wasn't happy with what dillish said and i feel he took it to heart.... Ehen before i forget,Nando wanted them to bring pokello and elikem so that their nominations can be easy on monday and dillish asked if housemates are swapped so that they can nominate them but nando replied saying "bringing oneal and feza is a bad idea cos they are family"...
I bolded that part so that you guys can have a clear picture on what will happen when the houses merge...
that means another hate candicate has been recuirted by Owl-neal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib: The diamond housemates were delibrating on who they will swap on friday and the issue became somehow emotional cos they've formed a bond with eachother!!!
Chai we really need Bassey and Dillish to survive this week oh! But based on all these things I will prefer Bassey stays if we cannot keep both for the simple fact that he will be lumped in with the other West Africans and he seems like someone who can actually win things and HoH will become very important when they merge. But why is Biggie not saying anything about all this conspiracy crap anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
noname: Chai we really need Bassey and Dillish to survive this week oh! But based on all these things I will prefer Bassey stays if we cannot keep both for the simple fact that he will be lumped in with the other West Africans and he seems like someone who can actually win things and HoH will become very important when they merge. But why is Biggie not saying anything about all this conspiracy crap anyway?
Me sef tire ooh!! I guess he has another defination of conspiracy!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahaha!! Melvin the magician?? He did well sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2013

AHHHH ## SEEE GOOOBE , OMO I GO FEAR TO WATCH WHEN THE HOUSE MERGES OOO COS WHATS ALL DIS NOW , TOT BBA WAS TO UNITE, WHY ALL DIS CONSPIRACY :'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Keep voting BASSEY wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
C d lesser d west africans in d house d better. How many wks remain to go na? No matter wht d OWL-NEALS do in there,wit God on owr side we ll always vote nd kip our own. Make we allow dem plenty 4 d house com d last wk nd split their vote while we go still concentrate vote our only WAfrica rep wey go remain,com even do PDP tins overtrow their countary join. Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
practikal: Keep voting BASSEY wink
Keep voting Dillish wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
practikal: Keep voting BASSEY wink

sholay2011:
Keep voting Dillish wink grin

Keep voting POKELLO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
maingwaest: C d lesser d west africans in d house d better. How many wks remain to go na? No matter wht d OWL-NEALS do in there,wit God on owr side we ll always vote nd kip our own. Make we allow dem plenty 4 d house com d last wk nd split their vote while we go still concentrate vote our only WAfrica rep wey go remain,com even do PDP tins overtrow their countary join. Just saying.
You're so right!if dey end up eliminating WA as dey said leaving 2 WA in d game,it will b to their disadvantage cos they will end up sharing votes *my tout tho*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Keep voting POKELLO
Didn't you hear what Pokello just told Owl'Neal...she doesn't need west african votes.
Later gh will say we are forcing Dillish on Melvin.
Well you are forcing your votes on Pokello. As she just said she doesn't need it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Crush wall results has been announced:Busi wants to meet with Dillish at the RR

Beverly chooses Angelo cry

Angelo chooses Beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Congratulations to Beverly and Angello

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Pokello to Oneal I don't need those West africans to save me..GHANA can u hear that!!POKELLO MUST GO”
THIS GURL WL INSLT US AND MAKE US FEEL WRTHLESS IF CNTINUE VOTIN FR HR...LET POKELLO GO PLS. IM A NAJERIAN BUT DIS HR STATEMENT IS IRRITATIN...

PLS. GHANIANS DNT VOTE FR HR SHE DOESNT NID IT, U CAN VOTE ANNABOOBS FOR OL I CARE BUT NT DT DUCK MOUTH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl:
Didn't you hear what Pokello just told Owl'Neal...she doesn't need west african votes.
Well you are forcing your votes on Pokello. As she just said she doesn't need it!
Whaaaat? What brought about the conversation?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
dmalam:
THIS GURL WL INSLT US AND MAKE US FEEL WRTHLESS IF CNTINUE VOTIN FR HR...LET POKELLO GO PLS. IM A NAJERIAN BUT DIS HR STATEMENT IS IRRITATIN...

PLS. GHANIANS DNT VOTE FR HR SHE DOESNT NID IT, U CAN VOTE ANNABOOBS FOR OL I CARE BUT NT DT DUCK MOUTH.
Bros, it is not upto me I only voice out what I think is GH's position, this is breaking newz, I will see what is going down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl:
When Elikem asked her to stop "the
West African nonsense", she
stopped. She probably forgot what
she said the other time.
I wish I had watched it myself to be
able to interprete it well. Now, I'm
handicapped.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013

Dillish needs to mean what she says stop being too cautious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
We need to keep voting aggressively with both our naija n rest of africa votes for dillish so at least we can save one of our favourite housemate because tryin to save both dillish n bassey at thesame time will be difficult n could make both of them loose out hence our effort would have been wasted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
elikem will just be allowing dat i.diot to say crap bout us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl:
What did Oneil say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
ella.b:
elikem will just be allowing dat idiot to say crap bout us
I did not watch it myself, but I am told she said it to oneal, Eli is not an all seeing person.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I did not watch it myself, but I am told she said it to oneal, Eli is not an all seeing person.

yeah, I watched it and I was furious(I still am).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
u know wat?
Elikem had the power to stop dis conspiracy when it was still a small issue but dude dint do anything.
instead he added insult to injury by getting pissed with Nigerians for no particular reason.
BBA is a game show that unites Africans (atleast that's wat I thought) but nowadays, it's a different story.
if this show is gonna divide Africa, they better boycott it.
atleast twill be better for others in future bba shows repeating d same thing.
na all dis kin thing dey start war o...na small small e go start.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
I feel its high tym big brother warns all of them abt consipracy in that house. Its all getting out of hand. I ave a feeling its gona be worse. I am nt on twitter, I would ave personally taken it to their website, so it get to the BBA administrators or whoever is in charge of d show. I mean this is suppose to unit africa nt hate. Hw can an owl-eyed man that looks like a drunkard, be forming forces against west-africa? And pokello wift a dirty duck-mouth say rubbish abt us? And yet biggies says ntin. BBA is no longer the BBA I knw rite from season1. This hate 4 west africa is too much. If they dnt want us in the show, they shouldn't enlist us nxt year.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.