Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209378 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: . This is serious o...people have time o honeslty..this just confirms that there's so much jobbless people in malawi and zimbabwe..
Honesly I don't get it Abi will pokello share d money with doze civilians if she wins? Hmmm na wa o...whoever will win this bba will win it, its not by voting aggressively...if this their shit works, y didn't munya win it dat year...mshewww.
r u surprised? I informed u abt Zimbabwe's govt (ministry of whatever) n pokello's dad's involvement in d show. serious matter o n they r serious abt her winning. as far as I know, pokello is our biggest threat n by d final, ll garner d whole of southern africa'votes, eastern Africa n part of west. Let's kp melvin grounded from now. Let's vote delish. voting delish n bassey might see d 2going. d fewer d WA s, d greater melvin's chance

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Charley, I wish I could go back to GH Kwame
Eeyah...it is well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Chai! O'NEAL is scared...GHANA dey fear am!

Update us na!! Its not fair
If you're not gonna gist us then forget it, biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Ghanaians are now voting Bassey lol but i feel it is too late
Kai!! That is a Lie, #TeamPokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Update us na!! Its not fair
If you're not gonna gist us then forget it, biko
Nwa America tell GH PATRIOT to update you.......#Have u seen me update b4?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Chai! O'NEAL is scared...GHANA dey fear am!
Oneal told Feza Last night when they were talking about the countries they would visit....he's got nothing to worry about, the only person who will be murdered in Ghana is Suarez.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Nwa America tell GH PATRIOT to update you.......#Have u seen me update b4?

You're such a child. Why give us a half story then if you're not about that "updating" life?
Better park well
*rolls eyes*

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Kai!! That is a Lie, #TeamPokello
It is true though lol. Even some of the hardcore ones are now voting for Bassey, but i also think it is too late now. I saw someone made a comment that ROA is cheaper to vote per sms than country vote. Dunno if it is the same everywhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You're such a child. Why give us a half story then if you're not about that "updating" life?
Better park well
*rolls eyes*
Hmmm...I still love god_of_music... If not,
Ask them how i dey do...*Respects himself*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2013
easyflex:
Guy if you want to vote for bassey under ROA, when you are @ the wap voting page ,go to the foot of d page at the left corner and click on the DSTV icon there. It would lead u to another page .
The first thing u would see on the page is d country u are voting from.eg u would see nigeria (change). Click ond chang and u would see diff. Countries. Click on countried that are not participating e.g cameroon or benin , then exit the page. When u vote thereafter, ur vote would be counted under ROA. Hope u Would understand it this time.
Pls let all 9ja peeps try and vote dillish.

Ok. I get it now. My Church mind will be for Bassey and my Ojoro mind will be for Dillish under ROA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Oneal told Feza Last night when they were talking about the countries they would visit....he's got nothing to worry about, the only person who will be murdered in Ghana is Suarez.
GH Patriot is a gentleman not a complete on thou...lol...don't attack me na joke o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2013
WILD_CHILD i see you!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
But to be honest, I strongly feel Pokello and Annabel are going home Sunday. Zim doesnt have any votes right now, Zambia is campaigning for Angelo, Malawi is campaining for Pokello since Zim saved Malawi twice but people are too pissed about Fatima and Natasha to Vote Pokello and the other country Ghana has split votes so she might end up with one country vote and leave Sunday....watch, I have a strong feeling....despite all the noise with people campaigning for her, she is definately leaving, there are no rigging machines as shown by last week votes...with Zim out, I think they will end up voting Melvin and Elikem only coz Im seeing fights with Zambia, South Africa,Bots and Namibia so I have a feeling they will be anti SADC....lets just watch and see but Melvin is winning clean victory grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib oooo!!!! You won't believe what i just saw!! Chai! This Housemates sef! *chuckles*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hmmm...Melvin's laugh,,,NAWA O!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: It is true though lol. Even some of the hardcore ones are now voting for Bassey, but i also think it is too late now. I saw someone made a comment that ROA is cheaper to vote per sms than country vote. Dunno if it is the same everywhere.
Trust me Most people vote by typing. Pokello will take Ghana, just like Zimbomatic promised he would if Hakeem got evicted, I promise to exit Nairaland if she fails to get GH's vote this sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bassey, Melvin, and Beverly in the kitchen talking.

Beverly: I know an Indian guy dat wasn't circumcised. It wasnt a nice sight at all.
Bassey: I wasn't circumcised wen I was born. It was later.
Melvin: wasn't it painful?
Bassey: won't know. I was still a baby wen it was eventually done.
Beverly: I can't stand the sight of it, it irritates me. It's so dirty. God pls let Angelo be circumcised o, let it not be said that I broke up with him because he is not circumcised....
Bassey: (I didn't hear what Bassey said)
Beverly: chineke meh o(puts hands on head)

@ at all
Sorry o, I've not been available. Transfer leave Don finish. Work resumes Monday, till den I haven't been watching. Tues-thurs are boring for me. I make do with highlights channel 154 every 9:30pm safa time. N u guys that have been 'updating' ekushe, just that finding updates amongst all these insults and 'vote for D or B' is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I will be glued to d set fri,sat,sunday, n will have updates accordingly by d grace of God.

Sabjabs, c'est moi, Abenipa, kslib, Gh kame, SOM, Russello, Afam, Spade, wildChild, dominique.....i hail o
P.S. yes god of music u 2 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: if u watch d Saturday parties you'll notice dat beverly dances with evri guy, including melvin... So because she was with him meant nothing... D only thing I'm sure of was neyll being attracted to beverly.

True. Neyll admitted that he admired her a lot and that he liked her strong personality.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT, It seems like we'r the only peeps here! I dey fear o! Bye bye!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Kslib oooo!!!! You won't believe what i just saw!! Chai! This Housemates sef! *chuckles*
Common bro smileydis half gist isn't fair now sadb a gentleman na wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
IyawoTM: Bassey, Melvin, and Beverly in the kitchen talking.

Beverly: I know an Indian guy dat wasn't circumcised. It wasnt a nice sight at all.
Beverly: I can't stand the sight of it, it irritates me. It's so dirty. God pls let Angelo be circumcised o, let it not be said that I broke up with him because he is not circumcised....

@ at all
Sorry o, I've not been available. Transfer leave Don finish. Work resumes Monday, till den I haven't been watching. Tues-thurs are boring for me. I make do with highlights channel 154 every 9:30pm safa time. N u guys that have been 'updating' ekushe, just that finding updates amongst all these insults and 'vote for D or B' is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I will be glued to d set fri,sat,sunday, n will have updates accordingly by d grace of God.

Sabjabs, c'est moi, Abenipa, kslib, Gh kame, SOM, Russello, Afam, Spade, wildChild, dominique.....i hail o
Nne! Whats your name? I wanna know the name of this 'goddess' that loves The 'god_of_music'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

CAN'T YOU GET THE PICTURE THAT POKELLO DOESN'T NEED YOUR VOTES?
She does not need the Nigerian vote as she is going to be saved by no less than three countries. I see her getting four country votes. (Zim/Zam/Mal/Gh) and maybe even Nigeria! Instead of thinking about right now, think ten steps ahead.
Save Dellish, it'll pay off in the long run
why you dey waste your time and MB to reply that lost soul?

That dude is more confused than GEJ and Mr.Bean put together, abeg just continue to dey vot Dillish, he's probably not even voting cos he can't find his way to the site

For all we know, he may even be a Zimbo tryna cause confusion, anybody can bear Olu...it's a common name anyway

#VoteDillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Hmmm...Melvin's laugh,,,NAWA O!

Melvin's is not a gentleman's laugh. He laughs with all the strenght he can muster.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2013

@ at all

Beverley! Beverley! Beverley!

I just hope she doesn't intend to find that out in the Big Brother house.

But I think he probably is... tongue

@ at all

Beverley! Beverley! Beverley!

I just hope she doesn't intend to find that out in the Big Brother house.

But I think he probably is...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
hiteelong:
Common bro smileydis half gist isn't fair now sadb a gentleman na wink
Mogbe! See me see trouble oo!! Na by force??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2013

@ at all

yaayiii !!! see. ma real IyawoTM Update..."
can U all just take a Cue from dis
Tanx hares iyawo toh sure but as U come give am fixture go affect us ooo...
All d best babe...
shout out to other posters too...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cant dat girl make a statement without mentioning angelo, haba!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2013

Beverly: I can't stand the sight of it, it irritates me. It's so dirty. God pls let Angelo be circumcised o, let it not be said that I broke up with him because he is not circumcised. ...

@ at all

Ok!!! So beverly is codedly telling us that she might have sexx with angelo....
Hehehehe!!!! Ok ooooh...
Thanks for the update, Iyawo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2013

@ at all

yaayiii !!! see. ma real IyawoTM Update..."
can U all just take a Cue from dis
Tanx hares iyawo toh sure but as U come give am fixture go affect us ooo...
All d best babe...
shout out to other posters too...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
safarigirl: why you dey waste your time and MB to reply that lost soul?

That dude is more confused than GEJ and Mr.Bean put together, abeg just continue to dey vot Dillish, he's probably not even voting cos he can't find his way to the site

For all we know, he may even be a Zimbo tryna cause confusion, anybody can bear Olu...it's a common name anyway

#VoteDillish

LOL....You are very right, Im was just messing around. Im not even voting this week...on vacation and waiting to watch Sunday, ... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
But guys wait o, so una think say pokello go get pass 2 votes?

I don talk am before, na she and Bassey dey go, I wan see that her duckface as e go be when IK tell am to comot

I can't imagine Bas and Dill going home, who will Mel talk to? Those are the two people he's closest to, even bev comes a distant fourth, cos he's definitely closer to Elikem than her.

Pokello must just go, maybe when she and eli are separated, I'll start liking him again

Ghana don't get it twisted, zimbos aren't as crazy bout Polikem as Ghanaians are, in fact, they see Polikem the same way nigerians see Bengelo so don't assume they'll jump into team Elikem once pokello leaves #no offence #jes saying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib:
Ok!!! So beverly is codedly telling us that she might have sexx with angelo....
Hehehehe!!!! Ok ooooh...
Thanks for the update, Iyawo!!!
Whatxup Kslib?

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.