Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209382 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib:
I hate to admit this,but selly is better than beverly when it comes to relationships!! The only thing that fhhucked selly up is that sexx saga..
Atleast selly rejected sulu and went for nando who she really liked but beverly just jumps into any available man she sees..
First it was lk4,
Second it was bimp
Now its angelo... Habbbbbaaaaaaaa!!!!
There was even a day cleo was telling sulu that beverly wants melvin but the Nigerian factor is holding her back and Melvin sees her as little sis!!!
If angelo gets evicted on sunday,sulu will take over....
LmAoooooo....obviously she lacked love while growing up. I think that's her main problem. May God help her doe and d only way is 4 dat human mopstick to leave on sunday!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib:
I hate to admit this,but selly is better than beverly when it comes to relationships!! The only thing that fhhucked selly up is that sexx saga..
Atleast selly rejected sulu and went for nando who she really liked but beverly just jumps into any available man she sees..
First it was lk4,
Second it was bimp
Now its angelo... Habbbbbaaaaaaaa!!!!
There was even a day cleo was telling sulu that beverly wants melvin but the Nigerian factor is holding her back and Melvin sees her as little sis!!!
If angelo gets evicted on sunday,sulu will take over and move the ministry to the permanent site!!!!!
lk4,neyll,bimp and Angelo now. Melvin will be her bus stop.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2013
@Kslib I like ur post, u crack me up real hard with ur attacks...epic I must say. I cant stop laughing. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Voting Pokello west africanz......
#Teampokello

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Voting Pokello west africanz......
#Teampokello
you kidding me right
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib:
Hehehe!!! My borda,if angelo leaves,sulu will continue from where he stopped and move the ministry to the permanent site!!!!!!
lmaooo.....tufiakwa.....sulu go scatter that place with him scatter scatter teeth...urghh......I don't even want to imagine
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
On thursday,y'all are stiLl battling who to vote for? Very funny hehehehehe,just can't wait for sunday's eviction

#TeamPokello unless she's up against any Nigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2013
Even if beverly must leave (which sadly enough I agree to b4 she disgraces her self d more) pokello must leave 1st, followed by oneal ...dats d way I feel o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Amaechi5: Is time 4 dem to start evicting only 1 person
i heard only 1 person is leaving this sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2013
listening to bassey worship songs. now reading psalms. this guy fear to die on Sunday. please, let's save this guy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2013
I now see the reason why biggie always put Ruby house for Walka users, because the D'HMS sleep most of the time.
Meanwhile, Bassey :" I will like to act in Horror movies.." (Taxi Killer)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2013
abikyshow: lk4,neyll,bimp and Angelo now. Melvin will be her bus stop.

There was never a Neyll and she only had a crush on LK4. Why are people so bent on painting Beverly in such a way? Yeah she crushes easily but she's only gotten that close to two people. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2013
As it stands now undecided

Nigeria:

Pokello 48%
Dellish 40%
Bassey 12%

My people oooooo..... Imagine if Bassey wasn't up. Chai. Use your brains people!!!
*off to vote*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2013
CuteAngel: @Kslib I like ur post, u crack me up real hard with ur attacks...epic I must say. I cant stop laughing. grin grin
Lmfao!!!! That white man in your profile pic!!! Damn!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2013
^^Where do you go to see the polls?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

There was never a Neyll and she only had a crush on LK4. Why are people so bent on painting Beverly in such a way? Yeah she crushes easily but she's only gotten that close to two people. Haba.

Atimes when u see comments like dat u just ignore, u know most people watch bba via twitter..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

have you forgotten that she was on neyll throughout the last Saturday party and neyll got evicted on the Sunday? Even, neyll confirmed his affection towards Beverly during ik interview.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA: As it stands now undecided

Nigeria:

Pokello 48%
Dellish 40%
Bassey 12%

My people oooooo..... Imagine if Bassey wasn't up. Chai. Use your brains people!!!
*off to vote*
Amaka,who is your source?
If pokello gets our vote,i will kill myself!!!
AAV,make una dey vote for bassey via ROA and make una no forget to vote for dillish under Nigeria cos if pokello get our votes na insult oooh!!!
I wanna use this medium to beg all my AAV brothers and sisters to collectively drop like 10,000 drones for dillish so those statistics amaka posted will bend for the better ....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: you kidding me right
She is the only true friend Elikem has and got swagg!!
You guyz want Dillish to stay because she is the only true friend Melvin has and got beauty!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

have you forgotten that she was on neyll throughout his last Saturday party and neyll got evicted on the Sunday? Even, neyll confirmed his affection towards Beverly during ik's interview.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

There was a Neyll..she still talks about him till date.
If not for her brief stay in Ruby house with Neyll they might have dated.
I remember when she came to diamond house she kept saying she was missing Neyll and also talked about being attracted to him.
They were close tho but she only knew him for a week..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Voting Pokello west africanz......
#Teampokello
whoz dis one self.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
safarigirl:
There was a Neyll..she still talks about him till date.
If not for her brief stay in Ruby house with Neyll they might have dated.
I remember when she came to diamond house she kept saying she was missing Neyll and also talked about being attracted to him.
They were close tho but she only knew him for a week..
Sexily Endowed: ^^Where do you go to see the polls?

Oh i'm aware of the Saturday party thing but i still can't say there was a "Neyll" because as safarigirl put it, the circumstances weren't right. Beverly crushes easily but she's only been close to two, so those are the ones i count.

Btw, didn't Neyll say he has a fiance outside? Or was that somebody else
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: ^^Where do you go to see the polls?

They're sent to me and a few other people. But the polls posted last week as of Wednesday were roughly 78% accurate to what played out on Sunday. I honestly do believe our AAV votes secured Sierra Leone and Angola for us cause Melvin was behind Pokello by 4% in Sierra Leone as of last Wednesday and behind about 8% (i think) from the lead in Angola by Wednesday as well.
I do believe they're pretty accurate and should serve as motivation.

My people ooooo!!! Pesin wey get ear, make dem hia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2013
abikyshow: have you forgotten that she was on neyll throughout his last Saturday party and neyll got evicted on the Sunday? Even, neyll confirmed his affection towards Beverly during ik's interview.
if u watch d Saturday parties you'll notice dat beverly dances with evri guy, including melvin... So because she was with him meant nothing... D only thing I'm sure of was neyll being attracted to beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Team Nigeria-Big Brother Africa
PEOPLE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: ZIMBOS ARE EMPLOYING DESPERATE MEASURES TO KEEP POKELLO IN THE HOUSE. THEY ARE ON A MISSION TO DERAIL VOTES&CAPTURE SIERRA LEONE (whom they say are slow) ZAMBIA, ANGOLA, TANZANIA, UGANDA, SA, MALAWI,GHANA FOR POKELLO.https://www.facebook.com/rokistarr?fref=ts ITS DISGUSTING THAT THEY CREATED A FAKE "FATIMA BBA PAGE WITH+8,000 LIKES" TO CAMPAIGN FOR POKELLO UNDER FATIMA&OFFERING PVR DECODERS & UHURU TABLETS FOR VOTES FOR POKELLO https://www.facebook.com/Team.Fatima.And.Natasha?fref=ts YET THERE WAS NEVER ANY DECODERS&TABLETS OFFERED WHEN IT WAS FATIMA/NATASHA ON CHOPPING BOARD AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FATIMA ON TWITTER KNOW THAT SHE HAS BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR BASSEY (LIKE WE WOULDNT KNOW FROM THE HOUSE THAT SHE WOULDNT SUPPORT POKELLO). BE VERY CAREFUL, THE ZIMBOS ARE ON A DESPERATE RIGGING MISSION. SEE THE 2 TEAMPOKELLO PAGES WHICH ARE DOING THIS WORK (FATIMA&ROKI).IF YOU GET A ZIM TRANSLATOR YOU WILL SEE THAT SOME ARE BEING SENT TO DIFFERENT PAGES E.G. DILLISH TO CAUSE HAVOC AND CREATE CONFUSION. please investigate these pages and see for yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Oh i'm aware of the Saturday party thing but i still can't say there was a "Neyll" because as safarigirl put it, the circumstances weren't right. Beverly crushes easily but she's only been close to two, so those are the ones i count.

Btw, didn't Neyll say he has a fiance outside? Or was that somebody else

Sulu has a wife outside but wanted Selly.. Selly has a fiancé outside but forked Nnamdi.. Neyll own no mean nada
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2013
Big Brother StarGame ROKI
3 hours ago via mobile
THE BATTLE IS STILL ON ..WE ARE KEEPING THE MOMENTUM...We want to thank the Night shift team,Midnight crew and The Early morning shift.. Who were holding the fort till 8am.Thank you for a splendid job..Our teams in Tanzania and Uganda of Zim students,Team Angola under the guidance of Zim embassy in Angola we love we thank you.Team Fatima&Natasha (Malawi), Team Elikem (Ghana) thank you for your votes,Pokello fans across Africa we thank you wholeheartedly keep them votes rolling..VICTORY IS CERTAIN ..KO TISU TINE YESE...‪#‎Alutacontinua‬ ‪#‎Tuttz‬
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Angelo beginning to annoy sulu the
trio breaking up already! Hmm!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2013
justloveme: whoz dis one self.
.... Na your papa be that oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2013
I think the only reason to hate Pokello is because she got angry with Melvin when Hakkem was evicted and complained bitterly then when being accused of only being with Elikem for votes she said yestrday she likes him for him and not for votes as she can be still be saved......I want a real finale so Im voting Pokello and I really like Elikem so Im voting Pokello for Elikem, plus did you see those moves on the sex tape, mannnnn, Ive a feeling there will be some action for my boy Elikem soon enough Team Polikem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.