Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,972,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209394 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aside from the annual rythm unplugged,the only two major events where the new expo centre was completely filled was AY Live 2011 and Davido's OBO concert 2012
eleshin: Why mtv come dey lie say na 15K come c MAMA 2010? Tho if u dey dat award nite,d crowd b like 1million 4 ma eyes.if d hall is filled up I think its more dan 6K I mean d new expo centre.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

1) beverly lied about expo cos melvin doesnt wanna expose her lying arze

2) she has been lying consistently and we are able to figure it out cos we're nigerians..apart from melvin and to a some extent bassey, no other housemates know about nigeria and so cant "cash" beverLIE when she is lying incessantly

3) beverly hasnt been put up for eviction cos unlike us that sees through her lies and sexual actions, other HMs aint judging her based on that, they are judging her based on her entertainment value and truth be told, beverly is very fun to watch if she's not high as usual on her lies and love craziness for angelo and bimp or smoking all the time..i can watch beverly all day, all the time..chick is fun to watch
Personally,i dont see whats fun about beverly!!! What does she do that makes her entertaining? The only thing she knows how to do twerk all day.. Take away her twerking and beverly wont have any shyte on biguesas!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
The Big Brother show is undoubtedly
one of the .most watched/followed
indigenous TV reality show on the
continent.[Charles Novia]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
eleshin: ruby house is boring sha.I dey use walka I no get choice na biggy dey tune d house 2 watch 4 me cos of almighty Nepa.

i only get to know that ruby house still dey exist when you guys mention it... As for me, that house is dead!!

What reason do i have to watch it?

Watch spiked hair clown, sule claim girls are tripping for him?

Watch pokello insult WA?

Watch OWLneal spit inherent vituperations against WA simply cos WA representative are better that he will ever be?..watch that doofus claim to be a sage while feza keeps playing him like tennis?..the same feza that begged for her to be swapped so that she can escape his boring antics?

Watch feza that has made LYING; BACKSTABBING and CONSPIRACY her ACTUAL goal in BBA?

Watch my once LOVELY(she was my best female HM, i cant say for now cos she keeps hurting me all the time with her sulu relationship) icequeen, CLEO change to green snake cos of that useless sulu?..no thanks

if not for you guys, i wont even know that owlneal still exist cos if i watch his diary sessions, i might be tempted to break my TV screen while trying to stangle the conceited idiat!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT: NB: Guyz Pleasze don't ATTACK me

continent. Comments and headlines
floated the internet when Beverly got
involved with Angelo. Here’s what he
had to say.
I mentioned earlier on my facebook
page that I don’t follow Big Brother
Africa and that is by choice. A choice I
believe lots of people have on their
decoders by ignoring or disabling the
channel off their bouquet. I align
myself with Professor Wole Soyinka’s
statement made a few years back that
BBA is pervasive and debasing.
Reading snippets of this year’s edition
on some online platforms, I think the
Good Prof’s statement has largely been
vindicated. Uninhibited sexual frolicks
on open camera, accusations of STDs
being passed around, shameless
smooching by hormonal charged
housemates and ear-tingling swear
words are the pre-dominant values
being shown to the continent from that
neo-Gommorhic contraption of a
creation. Of course, I’m told the
content producers cleverly hide my
above description with so-called tasks
which lamely try to project positive
African cultures and traditions; which
is ironical because such modern
franchises like BBA are neo-imperialist
means of eroding the very essence of
Africanism as the world moves to an
incomprehensible digital age.
There are various countries
represented in the BBA house from
many African countries. The Producers
of the show cleverly put up a caveat
that the contestants represent
themselves and not their countries,
which I find nebulous and amusing. But
I understand why they are playing safe.
The reality is that BBA is a competition
and every person in that house
represents (intentionally or otherwise)
the culture and morals of their
respective countries. So when one
housemate screams blue murder that
he was infected by another with an
sexually transmitted disease ( I’m told
its a Nando accusing a Selly) its not
just a personal accusation. Its Nando’s
country (Tanzania) accusing Ghana of
giving them Chlamydia. That’s just the
plain reality.
And while some of us are sniggering
about that, the latest furore generated
by Nigeria’s representative in the
house, Beverly Osu, over her unlimited
libido is as shameful to many as it is
interesting to others. Almost all major
Nigerian online sites and newspapers
have been awash with opinions and
comments for the past couple of days
about how Beverly got herself in a
ferocious pre-intimacy which was caught on
camera. In accompanying pictures,
Beverly is seen with her South African
romantic interest, Angelo, in a hot-
blooded sexual position with mouth
agape in ecstasy as he does something
to her with his finger. In fact, I don’t
even know which is more shocking, the
act itself or the crass reportage given
to it by the bloggers. Most of the
bloggers went on a tactless headline
spree by posting headlines such as
‘Beverly Osu ‘fingered’ by Angelo’ and
other shocking headlines like that.
What is that naa? Ehn? I guess they
didn’t know how else to report it
except in the tell-it-like-it-is headline.
Anyway, the arguement in Beverly’s
favour is as amusing to me as it is as
silly. Some say its her body and she can
do what she wants with it. True. I
agree. But those with such opinions
could very well ask their sisters or
daughters who have bodies to dance
naked in the National Stadium to
accentuate their arguement. Since
freedom of the body has now moved
from being personal to being open in a
visual zoo, then those people might as
well go on a naked display.
Another school of thought canvassed
by former Big Brother winner, Uti
Nwachukwu, says its not easy for a
sexually active person to ‘hold bodi’ for
3 months in the house. Is that an
excuse? In fact, from the Biblical
perspective, I liken the sexual
adventures in the BBA house to the
sacrilegeous Absalomic act in the
Bible, wherein Absalom openly slept
with his Father’s concubines for all to
see on his royal patio. Only, in the
BBA, there are no kings or usurpers.
Only people who profess to be
followers of faiths they don’t know jack
about.
Coming back to my hypothesis, it is not
Angelo who used the finger on Beverly.
Its actually South Africa which has
fingered and sub-raped Nigeria. Since
both housemates are representatives
of their countries, Angelo’s act should
be seen for its symbolism rather than
its entertainment value. SA is the
biggest economy in Africa, according
to financial analysts. Nigeria is the
fastest growing economy in Africa.
There’s been a struggle for continental
domination by both countries over the
years. To underscore their importance
in Africa, South African companies
have been investing heavily in Nigeria;
finding huge profits in the porous
economy of Nigeria. Nigerians
welcome all these investments with
open arms. Just as Beverly opened her
arms and *cough, cough* for Angelo.
So, when Angelo carried out his act, he
might have been telling us Nigerians
who cared to watch, ‘F**k you, all! You
Nigerians ain’t shit’. And that is how I
see it.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not
xenophobic in anyway. I’m being very
realistic. Beverly represents a whoring
Nigeria which seem to get nothing
right but just allows itself to be
screwed both by internal and external
interests. Its as simple as that.
But all this grammar and analogy I’m
giving here will not change something.
When this same Beverly comes back
from the BBA house, she would have
turned into the next big celebrity with
possible companies falling over
themselves to sign her for
endorsements. Its just what pointing
fingers can do to one.
[Charles Novia]

m.modernghana.com/mobile/23738/4/bbathechase-south-africaange.html

It seems it's only we in Nigeria who remember that BB is just a game. Every other country in Africa is taking it way too seriously. Another opportunity for anti-Nigeria sentiment from Ghana. **yawns** Nothing new here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib:
Personally,i dont see whats fun about beverly!!! What does she do that make her entertaining? The only thing she knows how to do twerk all day.. Take away her twerking and beverly wont have any shyte on biguesas!!!!

twerking?...c'mon, no matter how boring bev is, comparing her to biguesas is a crime against entertainment...its like saying mohatamma is fun to watch..if bev was like biguesas, she's have been long gone by now..

Someone whose actions and lies makes her trend on this page and other social networks?..dont you know why owlneal who sounds boring to y'all is still being watched is cos people are tuning in to see what scandalous statement he's about to spew..it generates money for biggie thats why he hasnt be cautioned..please dont compare beverLIE to biguesas when it comes to entertainment..its a TABOO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Whenever I read lies by Bev, she reminds ne of a movie Omotola did back then... White lies wey fit make d dead raise from death...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Whenever I read lies by Bev, she reminds ne of a movie Omotola did back then... White lies wey fit make d dead raise from death and whats it wit Nando and Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
So after all the crap Hakeem was conspiring and spewing in the house, on his twitter he says he is waiting for Nigeria/Nollywood to invite him down? LOOOOOOOOL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
He thinks he can just come to Nollywood to do what? What acting skills does he have? Unless his audition was his fake relationship with Cleo.
Why doesn't he stay in his Zimbabwe? Wetin concern him with Nigeria?
Imagine one yeye Nigerian girl saying he should come to Nigeria cause we can give him the exposure he needs to be famous across Africa. Mtchewwwwww. These people are on a long ting.
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^^Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
sajbabs: Whenever I read lies by Bev, she reminds ne of a movie Omotola did back then... White lies wey fit make d dead raise from death and whats it wit Nando and Nollywood

Update us na undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: So after all the crap Hakeem was conspiring and spewing in the house, on his twitter he says he is waiting for Nigeria/Nollywood to invite him down? LOOOOOOOOL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
He thinks he can just come to Nollywood to do what? What acting skills does he have? Unless his audition was his fake relationship with Cleo.
Imagine one yeye Nigerian girl saying he should come to Nigeria cause we can give him the exposure he needs to be famous across Africa. Mtchewwwwww. These people are on a long ting.
grin

U saw it too... d babe na wanna be attachee jaree... someone said he should follow Melvin... Even LK4 dey dream 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: So after all the crap Hakeem was conspiring and spewing in the house, on his twitter he says he is waiting for Nigeria/Nollywood to invite him down? LOOOOOOOOL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
don't be suprise u too go se Oneal come de beg dj jimmy Jat e won join niaja music industry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Update us na undecided

I'm not watching ma'am, a pal just told me he's been saying he'll pick acting after d show n be heading for 9ja industry n he wants to win d Oscars then Melvin was telling him, it isn't that easy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin
Hakeem is mad!!! He dey crase!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Amaechi5: don't be suprise u too go se Oneal come de beg dj jimmy Jat e won join niaja music industry

That Idiot will do dat now... it won't be a surprise move but his attitude will always be his downfall ...
I learnt he said after BBA, if Botswana does not recognize him then it's over
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
see it.
fingers can do to one.
[Charles Novia]

this man was making sense(his personal opinion and to those that agrees to his line of thought) till he went off tangent saying SA f*ingered nigerians cos angelo f*ingered beverly..really?..

Must politics be involved in everything?...even in a f*ingering session... So that means any gurl that nigerian men in other parts of the world fin*gered, their country has been f*ingered by nigeria?..what an slowpoke!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin

Hakeem used to have good things to say about nigeria in the house, he sang our songs countless time, appreciated our dj and commended our artistes. He wasn't anti-nigeria\WA from day one. He got along with melvin and beverly and never nominated them(even though he almost nominated bev in his last nomination session) during his stay in the house. It was only a few days to his exit that he got influenced and got involved in anti-WA conspiracy just like bimp who also got carried away with the anti-naija thingy then, but later calmed down a bit on it after seeing what melvin did.

If nollywood decides to consider and invite him, no big deal, just the same way I would want selly to be considered.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT: NB: Guyz Pleasze don't ATTACK me

continent. Comments and headlines
floated the internet when Beverly got
involved with Angelo. Here’s what he
had to say.
I mentioned earlier on my facebook
page that I don’t follow Big Brother
Africa and that is by choice. A choice I
believe lots of people have on their
decoders by ignoring or disabling the
channel off their bouquet. I align
myself with Professor Wole Soyinka’s
statement made a few years back that
BBA is pervasive and debasing.
Reading snippets of this year’s edition
on some online platforms, I think the
Good Prof’s statement has largely been
vindicated. Uninhibited sexual frolicks
on open camera, accusations of STDs
being passed around, shameless
smooching by hormonal charged
housemates and ear-tingling swear
words are the pre-dominant values
being shown to the continent from that
neo-Gommorhic contraption of a
creation. Of course, I’m told the
content producers cleverly hide my
above description with so-called tasks
which lamely try to project positive
African cultures and traditions; which
is ironical because such modern
franchises like BBA are neo-imperialist
means of eroding the very essence of
Africanism as the world moves to an
incomprehensible digital age.
There are various countries
represented in the BBA house from
many African countries. The Producers
of the show cleverly put up a caveat
that the contestants represent
themselves and not their countries,
which I find nebulous and amusing. But
I understand why they are playing safe.
The reality is that BBA is a competition
and every person in that house
represents (intentionally or otherwise)
the culture and morals of their
respective countries. So when one
housemate screams blue murder that
he was infected by another with an
sexually transmitted disease ( I’m told
its a Nando accusing a Selly) its not
just a personal accusation. Its Nando’s
country (Tanzania) accusing Ghana of
giving them Chlamydia. That’s just the
plain reality.
And while some of us are sniggering
about that, the latest furore generated
by Nigeria’s representative in the
house, Beverly Osu, over her unlimited
libido is as shameful to many as it is
interesting to others. Almost all major
Nigerian online sites and newspapers
have been awash with opinions and
comments for the past couple of days
about how Beverly got herself in a
ferocious pre-intimacy which was caught on
camera. In accompanying pictures,
Beverly is seen with her South African
romantic interest, Angelo, in a hot-
blooded sexual position with mouth
agape in ecstasy as he does something
to her with his finger. In fact, I don’t
even know which is more shocking, the
act itself or the crass reportage given
to it by the bloggers. Most of the
bloggers went on a tactless headline
spree by posting headlines such as
‘Beverly Osu ‘fingered’ by Angelo’ and
other shocking headlines like that.
What is that naa? Ehn? I guess they
didn’t know how else to report it
except in the tell-it-like-it-is headline.
Anyway, the arguement in Beverly’s
favour is as amusing to me as it is as
silly. Some say its her body and she can
do what she wants with it. True. I
agree. But those with such opinions
could very well ask their sisters or
daughters who have bodies to dance
naked in the National Stadium to
accentuate their arguement. Since
freedom of the body has now moved
from being personal to being open in a
visual zoo, then those people might as
well go on a naked display.
Another school of thought canvassed
by former Big Brother winner, Uti
Nwachukwu, says its not easy for a
sexually active person to ‘hold bodi’ for
3 months in the house. Is that an
excuse? In fact, from the Biblical
perspective, I liken the sexual
adventures in the BBA house to the
sacrilegeous Absalomic act in the
Bible, wherein Absalom openly slept
with his Father’s concubines for all to
see on his royal patio. Only, in the
BBA, there are no kings or usurpers.
Only people who profess to be
followers of faiths they don’t know jack
about.
see it.
fingers can do to one.
[Charles Novia]

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

twerking?...c'mon, no matter how boring bev is, comparing her to biguesas is a crime against entertainment...its like saying mohatamma is fun to watch..if bev was like biguesas, she's have been long gone by now..

Someone whose actions and lies makes her trend on this page and other social networks?..dont you know why owlneal who sounds boring to y'all is still being watched is cos people are tuning in to see what scandalous statement he's about to spew..it generates money for biggie thats why he hasnt be cautioned..please dont compare beverLIE to biguesas when it comes to entertainment..its a TABOO
You said you can watch bev all day cos she's entertaining and i was wondering what can make you watch her all day?
I was wondering what she does different from others that entertains you all day and found it,gbaaaam!! TWERKING!!!!
I didnt compare bev and biguesas,what i was just saying is that twerking makes her stand out and if you remove it,she will just be like your average housemate!!!
Getting fingered and moaning like a ringing phone isnt entertaining to me...
Talking out of control isnt entertaining to me!!!!
Calling your close friends name on national tv and telling africa that she has virginal odour isnt entertaining to me!!
Constantly lying isnt entertaining to me!!
Well,i just added some stuffs to twerking that make beverly stand out from the rest!!! Impressive and entertaining, isnt it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hakeem used to have good things to say about nigeria in the house, he sang our songs countless time, appreciated our dj and commended our artistes. He wasn't anti-nigeria\WA from day one. He got along with melvin and beverly and never nominated them(even though he almost nominated bev in his last nomination session) during his stay in the house. It was only a few days to his exit that he got influenced and got involved in anti-WA conspiracy just like bimp who also got carried away with the anti-naija thingy then, but later calmed down a bit on it after seeing what melvin did.

If nollywood decides to consider and invite him, no big deal, just the same way I would want selly to be considered.

God bless you miss sage wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib:
You said you can watch bev all day cos she's entertaining and i was wondering what can make you watch her all day?
I was wondering what she does different from others that entertains you all day and found it,gbaaaam!! TWERKING!!!!
I didnt compare bev and biguesas,what i was just saying is that twerking makes her stand out and if you remove it,she will just be like your average housemate!!!
Getting fingered and moaning like a ringing phone isnt entertaining to me...
Talking out of control isnt entertaining to me!!!!
Calling your close friends name on national tv and telling africa that she has virginal odour isnt entertaining to me!!
Constantly lying isnt entertaining to me!!
Well,i just added some stuffs to twerking that make beverly stand out from the rest!!! Impressive and entertaining, isnt it?

like safarigirl said, entertainment is subjective..what you find entertaining might be boring to me... But saying that beverly aint entertaining aprt from twrking and getting f*ingered is laughable.. Remove the twerking and beverly will still be fun..how many times this week did beverly twerk..

Scroll up and see where the man ghana partriot quoted included beverly in his message about BBA even though its for the negative reasons... Did you find biguesas or all those boring peeps there?..beverly is entertaining with or without twerking TO ME

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
If Hakeem wants to go to Nigeria, let him go. But why should he be waiting to be invited? Who go send am? Mtchewww.
I just dont care for or fancy the guy, my opinion tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mavor:

It seems it's only we in Nigeria who remember that BB is just a game. Every other country in Africa is taking it way too seriously. Another opportunity for anti-Nigeria sentiment from Ghana. **yawns** Nothing new here.
Sorry to burst your bubble but it was written by a Nigerian, he spared no one, he went for the contestants as well as viewers.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2013
ochongonoko:

watch him change it to HIGHNESS grin.. I swear seun don make me weak for Nl

imagine

N*ipple for nipple
b*reast for breast
fing*ered for fingered
dyck for dick
o*rgasm for orgasm

in short, the day i saw happy joystick, i gave up like yuzedo gringrin

LMAO! This is cra.y!

Seun!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2013
grin
Hehe! And to think he was going to put Melvin/Beverly up on Monday cracks me up, please don't be suprised if Oneal wants pulls a similr move.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2013
How time flies when you decide to vote. Just na just na one hour don reach. Bassey all the way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Sorry to burst your bubble but it was written by a Nigerian, he spared no one, he went for the contestants as well as viewers.
My apologies then. I guess all I can say is everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. However, Nigerian or foreign doesn't change the fact that the part about Nigerian being ra-ped externally and internally is true.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2013
ping pong: How time flies when you decide to vote. Just na just na one hour don reach. Bassey all the way.

Hope you're voting under ROA. Because with as many people in Nigeria that are voting Dellish and unfortunately Pokello, voting Bassey under Nigeria would be a waste of time and money. Just keeping it real.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2013
ochongonoko:

like safarigirl said, entertainment is subjective..what you find entertaining might be boring to me... But saying that beverly aint entertaining aprt from twrking and getting f*ingered is laughable.. Remove the twerking and beverly will still be fun..how many times this week did beverly twerk..

Scroll up and see where the man ghana partriot quoted included beverly in his message about BBA even though its for the negative reasons... Did you find biguesas or all those boring peeps there?..beverly is entertaining with or without twerking TO ME
ok!!!! Entertainment is relative!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2013
grin

Hakeem was and is a cool chap who is destined for greatness with his talents - whether it's his incredible voice or his ruggedly handsome looks.
Remember, his chapter of BBA has ended, so it's highly unnecessary making such unflattering remarks about a young man who truly wants to eek out a decent living for himself and his son.

Please, bear in mind that this young man is as pro-Nigerian as you can imagine. His plan was to nominate both Nigerians whom he percieved as competition and I don't see how that's a crime. Melvin took him out sharply. Good.
But let's leave it there now. Game don end. No need for the insults.

I hope he comes to Nollywood with what he's got and I hope he makes a successful career off it.

Much love, Hakeem.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Hope you're voting under ROA. Because with as many people in Nigeria that are voting Dellish and unfortunately Pokello, voting Bassey under Nigeria would be a waste of time and money. Just keeping it real.
Stop believing false news!!! Nigerians voting pokello aint up to 12 in number!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.