Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,544 members, 7,972,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209405 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
sajbabs:

CALIFORNIA Baby

wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
bev no go kill persin!! please keep the updates coming. cant sleep and phcn don do their worst so please na ur update i dey bank on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Beverly said Expo centre can hold 3 million people? Does the chick know what 3 million is? Sometimess, you just have to wonder where she dropped her brain grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
dillish is up for eviction, so I would view her newfound closeness to melvin through a more strategic lens. the girl is sharp and clever and I don't beef it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
expo center wey b 15K.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Voting 4 bassey felt so good grin..u guys should try it!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
I personally think Beverly likes the number "3million".
she aims high.lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
miss sparkle: Voting 4 bassey felt so good grin..u guys should try it!
To be sincere, i dont like dilish, it is only bassey i like of all the nominated housemate but i am voting dilish. I weak for myself sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
montelik: dillish is up for eviction, so I would view her newfound closeness to melvin through a more strategic lens. the girl is sharp and clever and I don't beef it.
Geeeeez!!!! Stop this closeness strategy issh thing,its getting irritating and too stale already!!!!
You see what you wanna see!!! Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
BEVERLY....her calling is in advertising, Public Relations, Information Minister etc.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
eleshin: expo center wey b 15K.
Expo center cannot even hold more than 5000 people.

Expo center hold 3 million people ke? That's like putting the whole of Botswana into one ballroom.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
From tomorrow, I might start voting bassey to free my heart. Anytime i click on dilish, i feel guilty, i once said i would vote for bassey whenever he is up. Life o!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nando is jst feeling himself.he jst dey fumble since. he wil b aimin @ oscar after BBA nt one 'KORA' asif kora is a movie award.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
ella.b:
na Beverly talk say 3million ppl went for one show in eko hotel?
grin
the lies don dey fill ma bucket.

the word LIAR should be substituted for BEVERLIAR

and LIE for BEVERLIE

when you do these things, the following will suffice

kslib : chei, safarigirl can beverly(LIE) o..

Spade : dont mind safarigirl, everyday she keeps BEVERLING(LYING)

the amaka : ehn ehn!! Am from the west coast, we dont take that crap here..if safarigirl is synonymous to BEVERLY(LIES), what will you call beverly(the main dramma queen)

safarigirl and ghana patriot: please ask them o, as if its now bad to beverly (lie), we all BEVERLIED(lied), at some point in our lives.. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
BUT BEVERRY U CAN LIE OO,

**U HAF KILLS ME AND I HAFF DIES**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
eleshin: according to beverly d capacity of expo center is 3million,muson centre 1million nd psquare does nt perform in Nigeria anymore,they don't even go to 9ja awards anymore.

hahahahahaha... Devil must be proud whereever he is now gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

the word LIAR should be substituted for BEVERLIAR

and LIE for BEVERLIE

when you do these things, the following will suffice

kslib : chei, safarigirl can beverly(LIE) o..

Spade : dont mind safarigirl, everyday she keeps BEVERLING(LYING)

the amaka : ehn ehn!! Am from the west coast, we dont take that crap here..if safarigirl is synonymous to BEVERLY(LIES), what will you call beverly(the main dramma queen)

safarigirl and ghana patriot: please ask them o, as if its now to beverly (lie), we all BEVERLIED(lied), at some point in our lives.. gringringrin

Bev is simply a daft person.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
montelik: dillish is up for eviction, so I would view her newfound closeness to melvin through a more strategic lens. the girl is sharp and clever and I don't beef it.
I wouldn't agree with you that Dellish's closeness to Melvin is '' newfound''.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
ItsModella: Beverly said Expo centre can hold 3 million people? Does the chick know what 3 million is? Sometimess, you just have to wonder where she dropped her brain grin grin

angelo fing*ered her remaining iota of common sense away gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
ella.b:
I personally think Beverly likes the number "3million".
she aims high.lol

no wonder she said her school fees for a SEMESTER is 3million...babcock for that matter..

*in yuzedo's voice* WE GIVE UP TENK gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Even the highest the 'new expo centre' aslo known as Eko Convention Centre can take is 6k,Expo centre itself can't take more than 4k5...Na wa fo Bev oo
#InOtherNews Afam,wia is my bday cake oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
wild child: Even the highest the 'new expo centre' aslo known as Eko Convention Centre can take is 6k,Expo centre itself can't take more than 4k5...Na wa fo Bev oo
#InOtherNews Afam,wia is my bday cake oooo

dey dull yourself IK, afam will simply BEVERLY(lie) that he forgot today is his birthday gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Buh wait . . . . . . .Lets analyse Bev and her lies.

1. Bev lied about Expo center being 3 million capacity. . . FACT
2. Bev has been lying consistently since the show began . . . FACT
3. Bev has NEVER been put up for eviction. . . .FACT

Does it mean the HMs don't see through her lies ? Are they dumb ? Or do they see it but are scared to point it out to her ?
I don't know what makes Bev tick. but whatever it is, its definitely working.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Make Beverly fear God small na. Today she go lie one useless lie, tomorrow she go pick up Bible and rosary begin pray. Na who she dey deceive? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Feza and the Botswana oaf have been kiss.ing for the past 10 mins.
Its like Feza is ovulating - she has been all over him.

** Seun, i dey wait for u, make i see wetin u go change ' ovulating ' to **

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahahahahaha she de boast nigeria na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why mtv come dey lie say na 15K come c MAMA 2010? Tho if u dey dat award nite,d crowd b like 1million 4 ma eyes.if d hall is filled up I think its more dan 6K I mean d new expo centre.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo: Buh wait . . . . . . .Lets analyse Bev and her lies.

Does it mean the HMs don't see through her lies ? Are they dumb ? Or do they see it but are scared to point it out to her ?

Most of them have not been to nigeria except maybe delish (edo) and bassey (calabar n sometimes lagos) with population of almost 150m who won't believe really?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo: Buh wait . . . . . . .Lets analyse Bev and her lies.

1) beverly lied about expo cos melvin doesnt wanna expose her lying arze

2) she has been lying consistently and we are able to figure it out cos we're nigerians..apart from melvin and to a some extent bassey, no other housemates know about nigeria and so cant "cash" beverLIE when she is lying incessantly

3) beverly hasnt been put up for eviction cos unlike us that sees through her lies and sexual actions, other HMs aint judging her based on that, they are judging her based on her entertainment value and truth be told, beverly is very fun to watch if she's not high as usual on her lies and love craziness for angelo and bimp or smoking all the time..i can watch beverly all day, all the time..chick is fun to watch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo: Feza and the Botswana oaf have been kiss.ing for the past 10 mins.
Its like Feza is ovulating - she has been all over him.

** Seun, i dey wait for u, make i see wetin u go change ' ovulating ' to **

watch him change it to HIGHNESS grin.. I swear seun don make me weak for Nl

imagine

N*ipple for nipple
b*reast for breast
fing*ered for fingered
dyck for dick
o*rgasm for orgasm

in short, the day i saw happy joystick, i gave up like yuzedo gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
ping pong:

Bev is simply a daft person.

She's not daft, she's just a very good liar who knows how to present lies to others who will believe without doubting!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
ruby house is boring sha.I dey use walka I no get choice na biggy dey tune d house 2 watch 4 me cos of almighty Nepa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.