Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,544 members, 7,972,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209405 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Doc_Miss: All this hype about BBA.. How does it change the price of beans in the market. Besides,what's there to gain in it?? Most people say its entertaining..seeing people shag and ''finger'' is entertaining.?? Hell to da No! IMHO..BBA aint shit! Its a colossal waste of time. I'd rather sit down and stare at my wall than watch BBA.. IMO tho.. All this hype about BBA.. How does it change the price of beans in the market. Besides,what's there to gain in it?? Most people say its entertaining..seeing people shag and ''finger'' is entertaining.?? Hell to da No! IMHO..BBA aint shit! Its a colossal waste of time. I'd rather sit down and stare at my wall than watch BBA.. IMO tho..

Did u miss ur way in here? U jst registered on nairaland today, and d first eish dat u will update is dat? Babe pls park well. If u dnt want people to handle u here, jst relocate from here sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo: Dr Bassey said constant massaging is good for the ''enzymes and juices'' in the body.
when Bev opened her mouth to beg Bassey for a massaging, i noticed her teeth were yellow.
Didnt she do a laser-guided sweep at ikeja before entering the house ?
i heard its just n30,000 - my former classmate did it b4 her wedding - very nice. pure white teeth.

She smokes too much, thats why her teeth are yellow. Such a nasty habit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo: now, bassey is massaging bev's VERY BLACK back. cool.

Very black? Why did you have to emphasize that? Na wa for you. Seriously. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Doc_Miss: All this hype about BBA.. How does it change the price of beans in the market. Besides,what's there to gain in it?? Most people say its entertaining..seeing people shag and ''finger'' is entertaining.?? Hell to da No! IMHO..BBA aint shit! Its a colossal waste of time. I'd rather sit down and stare at my wall than watch BBA.. IMO tho.. All this hype about BBA.. How does it change the price of beans in the market. Besides,what's there to gain in it?? Most people say its entertaining..seeing people shag and ''finger'' is entertaining.?? Hell to da No! IMHO..BBA aint shit! Its a colossal waste of time. I'd rather sit down and stare at my wall than watch BBA.. IMO tho..

So what are you doing on the thread to the extend of typing here?? Please park very very well.
Pls more updates jare!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Very black? Why did you have to emphasize that? Na wa for you. Seriously. undecided
Don't mind me. just joking. How's florida ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo:
Don't mind me. just joking. How's florida ?

Who dey Florida?
Not me ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
bassey playfully teasing dillish.

Honestly you are not my type. you are too short, you are too dark and you a bit of belle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nominations in the DH next monday will b veeery difficult.
its like these remaining people have formed a strong bond - they feel like family. apart from that STALKER . [ u guys know him - the knifey. . .]

I have to admit, from what i ve seen here, Bassey seems to b the liveliest in that DH . CRACKS JOKES, LAUGHS AT AND WITH HIMSELF, NO DULL MOMENT WITH HIM.

that doesn't mean much sha. after all, wenDULL won the money sometime ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Who dey Florida?
Not me ooo
which part of USA you dey ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dillish said she doesn't like handsome men, then goes on to say Melvin is her type of man, Nando asks "how is he your type? You just said you don't like handome men and Melvin is handsome"

After receiving that kain massage, me sef go dey speak in tongues, we forgive you Dillish smiley

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nando is just a nutcase . . . . what did he say ?

who do u guys think has the best boobs here ?
someone [ who i didnt get to see d face ] said Annabelle of course.

Nando now concurred, saying u can just place ur 'painis' btwn her bosoms instead of feck.ing her.
i xpected d cameraman to focus on annabelles face, but nothing happened.

Nando now asked '' who is the most beautiful babe to have ever graced BBA ''? SOMEONE SAID ' Weza'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl: Dillish said she doesn't like handsome men, then goes on to say Melvin is her type of man, Nando asks "how is he your type? You just said you don't like handome men and Melvin is handsome"

After receiving that kain massage, me sef go dey speak in tongues, we forgive you Dillish smiley

Why is Nando always giving Dillish close marking? For Dillish matter, Nando mark pass Roberto Carlos. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Briareos:

Why is Nando always giving Dillish close marking? For Dillish matter, Nando mark pass Roberto Carlos. grin
Hahahahah!!! Lwkmd!!! Lmao!!!!
Dis guy don kee mee ooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo:
which part of USA you dey ?

I dey West coast...
We$t side! cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl: ...And a very sensual massage it is
oh boy see as dillish face is,hmmmmmm okay ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
safarigirl: Dillish said she doesn't like handsome men, then goes on to say Melvin is her type of man, Nando asks "how is he your type? You just said you don't like handome men and Melvin is handsome"

no mind dillish na opposite in meaning she meant and also to let melvin know dat she wants him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo:

Nando now asked '' who is the most beautiful babe to have ever graced BBA ? SOMEONE SAID ' Weza'

Weza? I wonder who said that. I can only speak for the last three seasons but Weza's mouth was an apology. Her Brazilian hair made her hot. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I dey West coast...
We$t side! cheesy wink
Hmm.....Big brother is just curious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Doc_Miss: All this hype about BBA.. How does it change the price of beans in the market. Besides,what's there to gain in it??
Dejavu?
miss sparkle: so how does this affect d prize of fish in yaba market
Briareos:
Not really.
Lol...geez I miscalculated@miss sparkles, I am Sorry..I will make it up to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2013

*types a sensible post to reply to her, sees she's an alternate account which was created yesterday and whose aim of being created is to cause commotion and make us not to vote our intended peeps, and proudly ignores her stupidity*

guy, please pay no mind to her..she's an alternate account
With only one post

moving on...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
na Beverly talk say 3million ppl went for one show in eko hotel?
grin
the lies don dey fill ma bucket.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
beverly says expo center can hold 3 million for a concert. haba even maracana cant contain 3mill.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
montelik: beverly says expo center can hold 3 million for a concert. haba even maracana cant contain 3mill.

Lmao as I hear am, cold catch me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Dejavu?

Doc_Miss: All this hype about BBA.. How does it change the price of beans in the market. Besides,what's there to gain in it??

miss sparkle: so how does this affect d prize of fish in yaba market huh

Not really.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
ella.b:
na Beverly talk say 3million ppl went for one show in eko hotel?
grin
the lies don dey fill ma bucket.
As i hear am,the hair wey dey back of my head stand!! I could even hear biggy saying "hmmmn"...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
according to beverly d capacity of expo center is 3million,muson centre 1million nd psquare does nt perform in Nigeria anymore,they don't even go to 9ja awards anymore.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by icebazz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
montelik: bassey playfully teasing dillish.

Honestly you are not my type. you are too short, you are too dark and you a bit of belle.
...na beverly nat dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo:
Hmm.....Big brother is just curious.

Lol. You want to find me? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
eleshin: according to beverly d capacity of expo center is 3million,muson centre 1million nd psquare does nt perform in Nigeria anymore,they don't even go to 9ja awards anymore.

Chie!!! I ave dies!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I dey West coast...
We$t side! cheesy wink

CALIFORNIA Baby
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib:
As i hear am,the hair wey dey back of my head stand!! I could even hear biggy saying "hmmmn"...
am rolling on the floor. too funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.