Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,795 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2191564 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

I think you Nigerians will be very suprised of Beverly's popularity when she comes up for eviction... remember The rest of Africa do not know that she lies, that she embarasses Nigeria, etc. All we see is a young, smart yet vulnarable girl trying to figure herself out (weren't we all at 21?).

I am a big Beverly fan, and I was that way before she hooked up with Angelo. I know this thing of theirs will never survive outside the house.

The only way Beverly will not make it to the finals is if she's put up against Melvin, and I don't see that happening.

I have a fantacy of Beverly and Angelo being the top 2... watch this space!

Thank you for this

We nigerians hate her so much cos of her ill manners but from twitter and facebook, everybody loves beverly. That's why at the end of the day, I don't talk too much about her and even though I want her home, I feel that africa loves her

But sis, she will come back home if she's up against any SADC and melvin at the same time cos NLers/nigerians can't make beverly leave BBA alone

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Belovedd:
they should put d 8 people up and send 3 people home. at least biggie would make more money from voting
I know this sounds selfish (because Dillish and Melvin may not be up) but I concur with your post.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:
I am not a fan of Cleo but she gave an intelligent reason for nominating Melvin. And some ppl here are calling her an idiot and other names. Melvin also nominated someone and so...no biggie. It's the game.

One thing I respect about her nominations is that she is not a coward. She's playing the game with respect to nominations (One would have predicted she would nominate feza because of the beef they have). The rem anti-naija\wa) are just trying to look for people to do the dirty jobs for them. Nominating nigerians is not the problem, but going on an anti-naija hate campaign and still not doing anything in the diary room doesn't change how we feel towards them cos we already know their bad intentions.

Oneal is all mouth actually, with his whole anti-WA nonsense, one would have thought mel or bev would be his 2nd nomination. He and feza are playing team work with nominations.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2013
clefstone: Elikem is actually 'childish'
I agree with you in that Elikem is a tad bit childish but he is 24 so by the timehe reaches Oneals age he wouuld have leearnt a lot.Oneal on the other hand should know better.I don't mind what he says but its the venom and hatred with which he says it.He is also quite childish even at hisage smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2013
Biko my people, na who be the babalawo wey dey prepare Beverly's jazz for am?
I need to contact de guy for my own Otumokpor sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2013
8 people WILL be up. Biggie and his goons know better than to put only 3 people up. They will lose money from votings and the results will be very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem has 4 votes,Annabel has 3, oneal has 2,feza has 2, bimp has 2, Cleo has 2, Beverly has 2........ Are they all gonna be up.

Kai! Sweeeeeet Nomination. They r all going to be up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2013
nando - Elikem and Sulu
Dilish - Bimp and Nando
Bimp - Elikem and Annabel
Annabel - Beverly and Cleo
Sulu - Annabel and Dilish
Melvin - Bimp and Oneal
Angelo - Elikem and Feza
Feza - Elikem and Cleo
Beverly - Annabel and Oneal
Cleo - Melvin and Beverly
Oneal - Elikem and Cleo
Elikem - Nando and Feza

Elikem - 5
Annabel -3
Cleo - 3

the rest had 2 and 1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2013
ItsModella: So Angelo had 0 nominations while Sulu, Melvin and Dillish had 1 each.

8 people might come up;
Feza
Oneal
Annabel
Elikem
Cleo
Bimp
Nando
Beverly.
. I. If the above is d case, then I c Bimp saving himself nd replacing him with Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2013
If 8 are up,bimp will have to save himself ans swap with one od these...
Dillish
Melvin
Sulu
Cleo
Angelo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift: If those wift 2 nominations are up, den dnt be suprise bimp will save himself and put melvin there or dilish.
when sulu is an option , I don't think so. he can't put a diamond up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2013
But if Beverly is this strong (as mentioned by SAGirl), then I smh for Melvin's chances to win. I pray it won't be like Maria and Dillish saga where Nigeria wud vote for Melvin whereas Beverly steals oda countries from him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
oneal and Feza nominated the same people....kai see teamwork
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
So Elikem, Annabel and Cleo are up. Doesn't matter who Bimp replaces Cleo with, it's the end of the road for Anna and Eli. Na Elikem kill himself with mouth, if say he nominate O'neil now tori for different. Best noms today were Mel, Bev and Angelo. So Bev lives to die another day, lol Bimp abeg no put Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: If 8 are up,bimp will have to save himself ans swap with one od these...
Dillish
Melvin
Sulu
Cleo
Angelo
Bro...Cleo has 3 noms!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
With 8 people up, chances are Bimp would either do a Melvin (seeing as he is in the same shoes, melvin swapped hakid who left just like bassey)- which would be very stupid seeing as theres too many people up
or he would replace with Melvin - which would probably eliminate beverly although with angelo not up she could get South Africa's vote.
or replace with SULUPIZO!- this is his best bet
or replace with dillish - this is his most likely route, I doubt he would replace with angelo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
maingwaest: . I. If the above is d case, then I c Bimp saving himself nd replacing him with Melvin.

I foresee such too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2013
Oneal might just survive if people leave with zero country votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2013
clefstone: Elikem is actually 'childish'

Dude, owlneal nominated elikem cos of his hatred for WA. You need to watch the way he said. He said

"Like I said earlier on biggie, I nominate elikem cos I want to stop this stupid notion that WA is untouchable. I want them ALL out"

He added that childish stuff to Deceive peeps like
You

I don't give a fucck what anyone says but I will vote elikem whether beverly is there or not.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2013
I think
Annabel
Beverly
Bimp
Cleo
Elikem
Feza
Nando and
Oneal will be up
Then Bimp will save himself and put up sulu, in S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ doing sulu and feza will go home
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2013
Dt awkward moment when Africa is confused. And Bimp saves himself and puts up Sulu. I wish its 3 going home dis week.Owlneal milkn fezas bossom under d bunk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011: But if Beverly is this strong (as mentioned by SAGirl), then I smh for Melvin's chances to win. I pray it won't be like Maria and Dillish saga where Nigeria wud vote for Melvin whereas Beverly steals oda countries from him.

Steals?? What does Melvin own by the way? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: So Elikem, Annabel and Cleo are up. Doesn't matter who Bimp replaces Cleo with, it's the end of the road for Anna and Eli. Na Elikem kill himself with mouth, if say he nominate O'neil now tori for different. Best noms today were Mel, Bev and Angelo. So Bev lives to die another day, lol Bimp abeg no put Dillish
I doubt that, if elikem get West Africa (SL,NG,GH) and his new nwa baby gets Zim for him thats 4 country votes then its gonna be hard, I do not see SL voting for Annabel and Cleo over Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
If it's only three people dey won't make money
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:
What are you saying? undecided Beverly would only benefit from the path Melvin has created if shez up...and it depends on those shez up against. She is not a strong contender, though she wud survive this one if shez up. cool

What path has Melvin created? Melvin is the weakest male rep to ever come out of Nigeria, I've had enough of defending him.

How do you know that Beverly is not a strong contender if she has never been up? That is what was said about Angelo 3 weeks ago, and where is the strong contender Pokello?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2013
russello: I so wish Bimp save himself and put up Angelo so as to ensure Oneal's exit cool

Please don't... I cannot take that Sunday night panick 2 weeks in a row!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by primusmaximus: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
fashrola: nando - Elikem and Sulu
Dilish - Bimp and Nando
Bimp - Elikem and Annabel
Annabel - Beverly and Cleo
Sulu - Annabel and Dilish
Melvin - Bimp and Oneal
Angelo - Elikem and Feza
Feza - Elikem and Feza
Beverly - Annabel and Oneal
Cleo - Melvin and Beverly
Oneal - Elikem and Cleo
Elikem - Nando and Feza

Elikem - 5
Annabel -3
Cleo - 3

the rest had 2 and 1

10x.. Buh did Feza really nominate herself??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
@SA Girl

What is the South African perception of Beverly though. Are y'all really seeing her as your 'Makoti'?

Because the first week she started with Angelo, I recall that you guys didn't seem too excited....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

What path has Melvin created? Melvin is the weakest male rep to ever come out of Nigeria, I've had enough of defending him.

How do you know that Beverly is not a strong contender if she has never been up? That is what was said about Angelo 3 weeks ago, and where is the strong contender Pokello?

abeg leave that thing, didn't bassey look like a strong contender? Angelo has sadc backing, what does Beverly have. thanks to her dumb nominations, he has lost SL and Ghana. she wont go dis week but forget strong contender gist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem has 5 votes,Cleo has 3,Annabel has 3,Beverly has 2, oneal has 2,feza has 2, Nando has 2,bimp has 2,

Lets assume Bimp save himself and put up Dillish or Angelo (Sulu*)
from what i can see...Elikem, Beverly, Annabel, Nando, Cleo*, Dillish (or Angelo) are safe

Possible Evictees
Feza is going home
Oneal is likely going home (Depends on who Bimp put up...Dillish or Angelo)
Cleo* (Depends on who Bimp swaps)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

I think you Nigerians will be very suprised of Beverly's popularity when she comes up for eviction... remember The rest of Africa do not know that she lies, that she embarasses Nigeria, etc. All we see is a young, smart yet vulnarable girl trying to figure herself out (weren't we all at 21?).

I am a big Beverly fan, and I was that way before she hooked up with Angelo. I know this thing of theirs will never survive outside the house.

The only way Beverly will not make it to the finals is if she's put up against Melvin, and I don't see that happening.

I have a fantacy of Beverly and Angelo being the top 2... watch this space!
I c u don't read comments on facebook and on tv, its like u've forgotten that she lied abt how the book of tales was stolen and she was attacked thru out that day and not by nigerian! Uve forgotten they say she is dirty and that she should go and have a bath U have also forgotten that they say she is ugly but we nigerians alwys defend her and say she is a black beauty?? U have also forgotten that they say she is cheap and desperate because she was all over bimp in the DH...see her naija lies are just a tip of the ice berg! We naija peeps used to support her until recently when her lies were bcoming unbearable and then when she almost had sex wiv angelo and most recently when she started making nasty remarks about melvin. If she comes home I really don't give a shit my money is on one person only...MELVIN all the way for the money!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011: But if Beverly is this strong (as mentioned by SAGirl), then I smh for Melvin's chances to win. I pray it won't be like Maria and Dillish saga where Nigeria wud vote for Melvin whereas Beverly steals oda countries from him.

SAgirl acknowledges the fact that she is not strong against beverly and mevlin, so don't fret, once she comes up against any sadc rep, she's gone

In other news, elikem is effing up. He talks too much. He might be home next week. He's saying " I don't care if I go home next week. I've done enough. I've sold myself to africa and have fans now"

He doesn't know that the house is indirectly plotting for his coup. He talks like a parrot. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.