Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,907 members, 7,876,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186289 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem---
Nando cuz he passes unrelevant and uncircumcised person.he says rubbish.he gave an example bout d cheating case(Everything he said is true).
Feza cuz she's looking at him like a 2 faced person and blabla (halleluyah)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2013
I feel like slapping owlneal, dude is so so bitter and wicked

What a lost soul

Even his cohorts, sulu, nando, annabelle, feza has forgotten about this WA hatred and yet owlneal doesn't wanna let go

BBA is encouraging bigotry and it pisses me off. Can anybody warn or talk to biggie that this is gonna cause future damage to BBA and africa?. The purpose of this whole show which is peace has been defeated. *spits*

I hate this show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2013
It seems it's gonna be Elikem, Fakeza and Annaboobs. Am I right? I need Owl-nil to be on that list.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem has 4 votes,Annabel has 3, oneal has 2,feza has 2, bimp has 2, Cleo has 2, Beverly has 2........ Are they all gonna be up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2013
mykali: LOL. I still love you Cleo.
I am not a fan of Cleo but she gave an intelligent reason for nominating Melvin. And some ppl here are calling her an i.diot and other names. Melvin also nominated someone and so...no biggie. It's the game.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2013
4litres:
Hahaha(laffin in zulu) Now tell me which country in their ryt state of mind wud give their votes to beverly. I can't even think of reason. Come on, sister is not even sure of Nigerias vote talk less of oda countries.

I think you Nigerians will be very suprised of Beverly's popularity when she comes up for eviction... remember The rest of Africa do not know that she lies, that she embarasses Nigeria, etc. All we see is a young, smart yet vulnarable girl trying to figure herself out (weren't we all at 21?).

I am a big Beverly fan, and I was that way before she hooked up with Angelo. I know this thing of theirs will never survive outside the house.

The only way Beverly will not make it to the finals is if she's put up against Melvin, and I don't see that happening.

I have a fantacy of Beverly and Angelo being the top 2... watch this space!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem and Annabel can't just be d only people up so the remaining wid two nominations must follow them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem has 4 votes,Annabel has 3, oneal has 2,feza has 2, bimp has 2, Cleo has 2, Beverly has 2........ Are they all gonna be up.
I really hope so...so Feza and Oneal can face the music.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem talks too much damn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2013
languys69: I like Annabel's hair. I really do. She looks adorable.

I concur. She has a very pretty face. She looks like Bee in me, myself and I. It's a shame about the inverted triangle body-shape thingy though.
But I guess it's natural and she can't do anything about it...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2013
Nando is a cool guy but his countenance towards women is appalling. He should learn to treat them better than the way he speaks about them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011: Sulu, Melvin and Dillish have one nom and so can't be up for eviction. I can't say same for those wiv 2 noms- Feza, Oneal, Beverly, Cleo, Bimp
i rily want dose wit two nom to be up tew bt dnt fink it'll be possible cos elikem has five,annabel has three and cleo three.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem has 4 votes,Annabel has 3, oneal has 2,feza has 2, bimp has 2, Cleo has 2, Beverly has 2........ Are they all gonna be up.
Elikem has5,Cleo and Annabel 3

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2013
If elikem, annabel and cleo alone are up, bimp will probably save cleo...If Biggie decides to put all them 2noms up too , to include feza , oneal ,bev, nando and bimp, eight people will be up.

Angelo escaped noms.. I see you dude, under the radar, yet strong outside the house.

Cleo, you should have given feza's red head, even you sulu with all your anti-feza speech.

I await tonight's revelation by biggie, and bimp's replacement.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

I think you Nigerians will be very suprised of Beverly's popularity when she comes up for eviction... remember The rest of Africa do not know that she lies, that she embarasses Nigeria, etc. All we see is a young, smart yet vulnarable girl trying to figure herself out (weren't we all at 21?).

I am a big Beverly fan, and I was that way before she hooked up with Angelo. I know this thing of theirs will never survive outside the house.

The only way Beverly will not make it to the finals is if she's put up against Melvin, and I don't see that happening.

I have a fantacy of Beverly and Angelo being the top 2... watch this space!
What are you saying? undecided Beverly would only benefit from the path Melvin has created if shez up...and it depends on those shez up against. She is not a strong contender, though she wud survive this one if shez up. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2013

Yes cos only two people cannot be up.....God let bimp save Beverly and put sulu but if it's Mel or delish we will vote hard
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2013
bimp will save nd replace himself with oneal IMO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:

He actually said SULU IS HIS FAVORITE HOUSEMATE.
I made d statement bold for ppl saying he mentioned sulu winning.
he also screamed 'sulu is goin to win the moni' before he was interrupted by IK

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2013
So Angelo had 0 nominations while Sulu, Melvin and Dillish had 1 each.

8 people might come up;
Feza
Oneal
Annabel
Elikem
Cleo
Bimp
Nando
Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2013
9ja Abeg make una no go twitter go bash cleo as if our rep shu b invisible n needs not b nominated we nid to drop our arrogance aside for the greater good melvin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2013
click2cbn: See wetin "love" they cause, Angelo massaging Pikin wey him use 16-years senior
i hope u guys are voting against child marriage in Nigerai?sign on the against child marriage thread 2day.those law makers of our are insain .12 yrs old in husband's house?wen i heard from a nanny in lekki dat one of d kids she in charge stil wet the bed @13yrs and wen they go for slip over somewhere els,they use big diapers.and dat kind of girl getn married?is unthinkable.kindly vote against it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2013
And Angelo gets no nominations.
Angeloooooooo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem::........ 5
Annabel........ 3
Cleo................ 3
Nando........ 2
Feza.......... 2
Owl-neal.... 2
Beverly...... 2
Bimp....... 2
Biggy might put ont annabel,cleo and elikem up,but if he does that,it means only one person will leave on sunday...
We all should be praying that 8 of them be up for eviction so that 1 or 2 of Oneal,annabel,feza and Nando will leave!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2013
K mistake they both hve two vote probably dillish or angie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2013
I so wish Bimp save himself and put up Angelo so as to ensure Oneal's exit cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2013
ItsModella: So Angelo had 0 nominations while Sulu, Melvin and Dillish had 1 each.

8 people might come up;
Feza
Oneal
Annabel
Elikem
Cleo
Bimp
Nando
Beverly.
they should put d 8 people up and send 3 people home. at least biggie would make more money from voting

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko: I feel like slapping owlneal, dude is so so bitter and wicked

What a lost soul

Even his cohorts, sulu, nando, annabelle, feza has forgotten about this WA hatred and yet owlneal doesn't wanna let go

BBA is encouraging bigotry and it pisses me off. Can anybody warn or talk to biggie that this is gonna cause future damage to BBA and africa?. The purpose of this whole show which is peace has been defeated. *spits*

I hate this show
Elikem is actually 'childish'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem has 5 votes,Cleo has 3,Annabel has 3,Beverly has 2, oneal has 2,feza has 2, Nando has 2,bimp has 2,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
I no know o, elikem sef na fool haba see how em just go waste vote go nominate nando! Na waste I call am! Why em go go norminate nando wen oneal na em sworn enemy! I just tire!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
But I also doubt Biggie wud put only 3 ppl up for 2 to be evicted out of them. That drastically reduces their percentage of survival.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
nkwako:

Yes cos only two people cannot be up.....God let bimp save Beverly and put sulu but if it's Mel or delish we will vote hard

At this point, what is the essence in saving Dillish again?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
If those wift 2 nominations are up, den dnt be suprise bimp will save himself and put melvin there or dilish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.