Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186266 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
Seriously I was surprised when I heard he said Sulu.
While I was watching yesterday all I heard him say was that Sulu's his favourite HM.
But all of a sudden people started saying, he said he wanted sulu to win..I didn't hear that 1 sha.
It's either he said it and I was distracted at the time or he said he's fave Hm is sulu and peeps misinterpreted it

He actually said SULU IS HIS FAVORITE HOUSEMATE.
I made d statement bold for ppl saying he mentioned sulu winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2013
bggie is pissed dis morning. Nando tuk time to ans his call n wen he gv an explanation to biggie, said he thot it was a joke.and biggie says will it also b a joke wen he gives him a strike?nominates elikem cos elikem wil also return d favor.and sulupinsu cos he backstabbed Angelo by swapping him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
I think all the assumptions should stop, the thread comes alive with updates and things happening on friday after swaps. Immediately after nominations today, all we would see from monday till thursday is Naija votes this and SADC votes that. Its a waste of time and breath internet ink, there is a huge load of people voting that are not on these forums. I just realized my neighbour's wife is a die hard fan of bassey and she was sad he left. I did not even know she watched the show at all self, there's no grand plan biko even Nairaland cannot sway Nigeria's votes.

Your eye still dey shine shebi, go sleep o grin grin grin
You're soo right. I don't know what gives people the impression that only Nairaland determines Nigeria's vote. I was surprised when i saw that Nigeria voted Bassey and not Dillish cos despite the fact that we were divided on here on whom to vote, majority here opted for Dillish. That means that there's a huge voting block outside Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011: Nando- Elikem and Sulu.
Finally, Nando go let Melvin rest small.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Once, nando has left meelvin alone in his nominAtion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Dillish nominates Bimp and Nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
dillish nominates bimp and nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Dillish nominates Bimp cos he's HOH and can save himself

And Nando cos he's competition
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Dillish- Bimp and Nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: nominations now on

Nando nominates Elikem cos he's scared of him and talks bout him in DS

His second nomination is Sulu for backstabbing Angelo
nando sure knows how to pay people back. I'm happy he has moved on from Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Quote of the day,,,
When you come to Nigeria,you will treat yourself of malaria every week.... I dont need to mention who said it,you all know...

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Dillish nominates bimp cos he's HOH
Nando cos he's a competition and feels he's playing the game quite well.. She feels he pretends to be everyone's friend...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2013
Dillion nominates Nando n bimp.....dis girl is clueless,every week,she keeps nominating same people,she can't even check the dynamics of the game as it goes very week.......ode

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2013
abishowzonyine: Dillish nominates Bimp and Nando
This Dillish and Bimp thing cheesy . I guess Bimp would return the favour as usual.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Dillion nominates Nando n bimp.....dis girl is clueless,every week,she keeps nominating same people,she can't even check the dynamics of the game as it goes very week.......ode
You will be shocked but she knows what shez doing. Or is it until she nominates Melvin and you start shouting backstabbing that shez playing the game?

She gave gud reasons. She is not a WA and so don't expect her to be engrossed in going against conspirators.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Bimp mention elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
bimp nominates elikem and annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Bimp nominates elikem n annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Bimp- Elikem and Annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Bimp: elikem and annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Bimp-elikem cuz he's a threat to his game and annabel cuz they don't get along.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Bimp nominates elikem cos he considers him a threat in his game...
Annabel cos he considers her a threat and feels they dont get along!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel- Beverly and Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel nominates beverly and cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel-Beverly,she hasn't been up and cuz of d power of no.
Cleo doesn't connet with her and bla bla
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Annabreast nominates beverly cos she's never been up and feels beverly gave her the power of No for a lame reason..
Cleo cos she is her least favourite person and the connection btw them aint there...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel nominates Beverly and cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2013
Sulu- Annabel and Dillish. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2013
sulu nominates annabel and dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2013
Sulu--
Annabel cuz she sleeps a lot.
Dillish cuz she's his competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2013
Sulu nominates annabel cos she sleeps alot,doesnt cook,doesnt support...lmao
Dillish cos she's a competition...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel and Elikem will definitely be up for eviction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.