Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186219 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: yes Bassay said Melvin,but Bassey is NOT Africa!! and he cant influence Africa.
he can influence SL, let's start with that one....tell me, which evicted housemate has campaigned for Angelo?

SA is not Africa, SADC is NOT Africa, your 5 votes will NOT make or break Melvin, worry about your reps who are d.umb enough to think all of them making the finals will help one of em win and leave us to worry about getting ONE of our reps in the finals abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes ooo

I think Hawaii is 3 hrs after West Coast. Idk. Lol

Yes that is correct
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2013
These lazy ass niggaz wont wake up now,its when biggy calls them into the diary room that they'l start misbehaving and forming sleepy sleepy!!!
That reminds me of hakeem who sleepwalked into the diary room and almost nominated himself!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

He probably changed it up when he saw Nigeria saved him. IMO
Bassey is a smart guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2013
alekside: Surprised he called Sulu during yesterday's eviction show cos I know he is closer to Melvin than any other house mate.
Seriously I was surprised when I heard he said Sulu.
While I was watching yesterday all I heard him say was that Sulu's his favourite HM.
But all of a sudden people started saying, he said he wanted sulu to win..I didn't hear that 1 sha.
It's either he said it and I was distracted at the time or he said he's fave Hm is sulu and peeps misinterpreted it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

He probably changed it up when he saw Nigeria saved him. IMO

I noticed the mutual relationship between sulu and bassey and even stated in here pages back, they were both fond of each other and they joked around a lot. Sulu on many occasions mentioned that he misses bassey while in the ruby, bassey said the same too. He even mentioned bassey in his delusional top5. After the merge, they became even closer, so it wasn't a surprise he said he would miss sulu the most and would want him to win at that moment on the stage. And just because he did not mention melvin\bev, someone already concluded he did not have good intentions for the nigerians.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: tltltltltltltltltltltltltltl. Last time Melvin survived, he got sympathy votes, thats that nothing else. $till I say Bev is way better that Melvin.
Sympathy votes? Why didnt sulu or bimp pull a Melvin on africa and lets see what sympathy really means?
Stop giving silly excuses.. When Melvin gets attention,its cos they wanna use him for votes.. He get 5 votes and its now sympathy votes...
All you SA's should be thanking beverly for making angelo look a little bit relevant in front of africa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2013
see as melvin dey pray for bed. hope his prayers are answered.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
Seriously I was surprised when I heard he said Sulu.
While I was watching yesterday all I heard him say was that Sulu's his favourite HM.
But all of a sudden people started saying, he said he wanted sulu to win..I didn't hear that 1 sha.
It's either he said it and I was distracted at the time or he said he's fave Hm is sulu and peeps misinterpreted it
He said "Sulu better win the money".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Nominations ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: tltltltltltltltltltltltltltl. Last time Melvin survived, he got sympathy votes, thats that nothing else. $till I say Bev is way better that Melvin.

You shouldn't say that cause you'll be viciously attacked. Lmaoooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: he can influence SL, let's start with that one....tell me, which evicted housemate has campaigned for Angelo?

SA is not Africa, SADC is NOT Africa, your 5 votes will NOT make or break Melvin, worry about your reps who are d.umb enough to think all of them making the finals will help one of em win and leave us to worry about getting ONE of our reps in the finals abeg
you have always made dumb analysis like you some kind of BBA/NIGERIA/WA Prof Analyst !!! NO ONE,NO COUNTRY,NO INDIVIDUAL WILL INFLUENCE ANY COUNTRY WHO THEY SHOULD VOTE FOR!!! Am not a fan of Angelo by the way, Bev yes!! Campeigning or not no one will influence votes, people already know who sux and who they like!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Hahaha(laffin in zulu) Now tell me which country in their ryt state of mind wud give their votes to beverly. I can't even think of reason. Come on, sister is not even sure of Nigerias vote talk less of oda countries.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

Wen did melvin tell u he is nw dating dilish? Wen he slept on dilish bed, did he nt leave? Didn't he clear d air on d airtel pinic show,dat he is only intrested in maria? And dat he had a lot of boners while sleeping on d same bed wift maria? And dat he had none wift dilish. My guy I wonder where u watch ur BBA from sha o. Stop misinterpreting tins and assumming them differently.
I was refering to pipl tawkin abt Mellish, n pipl sayin this bathing together of Mellish is gettin too much, xcuse me for not saying the Alleged Mellish, n not quotin if t happens. Did u defend Mellish to all the pipl sayin Mellish is bound to happen? Do the hms tell u all the things u write on this thread? Melvin o any other hm doesnt tell me the things i write here bcz m not in their house undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Quote of the day,,,
When you come to Nigeria,you will treat yourself of malaria every week.... I dont need to mention who said it,you all know...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You're right. We assumed our vote would go to Elikem/Bimp/Dillish as its healthy to assume so, but it didn't. Oh well. We do our best to strategize what would be best for our reps in the long run, that's all.
Oh well, the more Oneza, Sulu etc continue hating, they only increase our chances. But at the end of the day, Africa will vote who they like. We just wanna make it easier to where we have the upper hand.
I think all the assumptions should stop, the thread comes alive with updates and things happening on friday after swaps. Immediately after nominations today, all we would see from monday till thursday is Naija votes this and SADC votes that. Its a waste of time and breath internet ink, there is a huge load of people voting that are not on these forums. I just realized my neighbour's wife is a die hard fan of bassey and she was sad he left. I did not even know she watched the show at all self, there's no grand plan biko even Nairaland cannot sway Nigeria's votes.

Your eye still dey shine shebi, go sleep o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2013
4litres:
Hahaha(laffin in zulu) Now tell me which country in their ryt state of mind wud give their votes to beverly. I can't even think of reason. Come on, sister is not even sure of Nigerias vote talk less of oda countries.

You'd be surprised, the people that hate on her the most are Nigerians. I've seen the love she gets from other countries. Lol. Whether they will vote for her is uncertain, but don't think everyone hates her just because Nigerians do. Nigerians aren't Africa.

And before anyone tries to say nonsense on my post to appear important, you will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
Both of u are learners!
Countries like Malawi and Zim won't vote Angelo.
Obviously SADC plans on pushing 3 reps to the finale..split votes
I will be happy if this happens..
Angola and ROA are still not sure 4 any1.
So b4 u haters get ur hopes high that Melvin will not win better think with ur brains.
Besides bassey just said he wants Melvin to win in his interview

Safarigirl, you seriously need to be humble and Zim WILL vote for Angelo, because they SA has saved Pokello more than once besides, Zim believes in this SADC thing more than any Southern African country.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2013
zandilicious:
I was refering to pipl tawkin abt Mellish, n pipl sayin this bathing together of Mellish is gettin too much, xcuse me for not saying the Alleged Mellish, n not quotin if t happens. Did u defend Mellish to all the pipl sayin Mellish is bound to happen? Do the hms tell u all the things u write on this thread? Melvin o any other hm doesnt tell me the things i write here bcz m not in their house undecided

Dude pls read my lines well nd dnt mis-quote me. I never said mellish wuld happen. My updates in here are majorly a large percent of wat I hear d housemate say.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2013
4litres:
but hey she's fun and no dull moments. Me like her!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2013
Nomination about to begin!! Nando to start first!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2013
zandilicious:
IMO, I think this Mellish ish can do Melvin more harm than good. Maria was campaignin so much 4 Mel bcz she likes him. Dillish is gettin Namibian votes bcz its her country, so Maria ddnt hav to campaign 4her.I dont think she will do the same wen Mel is up, if Mel is now dating her frend. I dnt knw of any normal lady whu wud campaign for a men sleepin wif her frend, thats my take on this Mellish ish. cool

Well, he is neither "dating" nor "sleeping" with her. It's just "mellish" fans here that always try to read meanings into nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2013
nomination time. nando first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

Dude pls read my lines well nd dnt mis-quote me. I never said mellish wuld happen. My updates in here are majorly a large percent of wat I hear d housemate say.
u mus also read mine well coz i jus said am refering to PIPL tawkin bwt Mellish, not u Agbgift undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2013
I beg what tym is nomination ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2013
nando nominates elikem and sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Nando nominates Elikem and Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Nando- Elikem and Sulu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2013
nando nominates elikem and sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Nando nominates elikem cos he feels elikem will do the same thing and doesnt connect with him..
Sulu cos he feels he stabbed angelo at the back...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2013
nominations now on

Nando nominates Elikem cos he's scared of him and talks bout him in DS

His second nomination is Sulu for backstabbing Angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2013
mevems:

You can say that again. We have become to cocky for my liking, because we have won it a couple of times does not mean we should become arrogant about it. I sense the voting system is stricter than before, if a Nigerian should win this thing again we will surely need the genuine votes of other countries.

Exactly, WAY stricter. The auditing company in charge of these votes, I heard is one of the best in SA. Some most of the results you see a 90 percent of the time correct. Pride cometh before the fall. So make dem dey call us learner, dey pose. Like Pokello, dem go see both Mel and Bev outside that house without shishi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.