Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186219 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:04am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: Oh well..
Here's the situation on ground since we voted Bassey.
As I initially said here while some people were busy voting bassey..it was obvious Naija vote won't save him cos he'll also need other countries which he didn't have.
We have voted bassey and here's the reaction I've seen.
Sadc countries are laughing at Namibians and saying "we told u so"
Namibians on the other hand feel confident cos Dillish got 3 votes and are saying they'll pay tit for tat..and dey have learnt their lesson with Nigeria (yeye people after we saved that Dillish twice..mtcheeew)
People are also laughing and saying 9ja has no power since we couldn't save bassey.
This is good tho cos we are being underestimated.
I'm seeing a lot of people panic here...and whoever says AAV doesn't work is a learner.
Bassey's case wasn't aggressive..I'm sure people didn't even put much effort into it.
Whenever Melvin is up we must strike very hard.
@ least we now have S/L vote secured

Then what would you say for Pokello? She had her "team" who were doing the runz for her. How come she got evicted? The truth is as much as you want to still have "faith" in the AAV, it is clear it doesn't work. Melvin got 5 votes because those five countries liked Melvin.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2013
modified..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: this is a BBA thread so I will post my off-topic and off-tangent rant... grin (sorry guys)
BBA started going a bit downhill last season...
BBA7... now whose idea was it to have celebrities? Some countries had three reps while others had two. That alone would have been enough for countries to pull out of the show. Very very unfair that 7 countries had an advantage.
Coupled with the fact that nominations (in the beginning) were done randomly, and two countries that were chosen were put up for eviction. The three housemates with the lowest votes would be eliminated and the one left standing would move to Upville. That always left it to where a both of a country's reps would be evicted unless they had a rep in Upville, which again made it unfair. BBA7 was the worst! THE WORST! LOL
And now they think these fake Emeralds are entertaining Africa? SMH for these producers and whoever else keeps coming up with these lame ideas.

20 people, one house, one toilet, one shower. SMH.

You must really hate them (Emeralds) eh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Feza n oneal calculating on how to make sure both of them win hoh for the next two weeks to get them ti the finals..........yeye dey smell
both are f00ls, what if they're both put up for eviction, who go save who? Two mumus feeling smart

Abeg make una dust phones and upload credit o, Melvin fit come up today.

Goodmorning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:00am On Jul 22, 2013
This game is getting really boring as all or most of the entertainers are gone i.e Bassey, Maria while the likes of Annabel are still in that house... SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2013
Nomination predictions please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2013
Please if u know Any Nigerian going around and saying "this person is using Melvin for votes, that person is using Melvin for votes" call them to order.
Regardless of AAV 9ja is just 1 vote. By accusing people of using our reps for votes we seem proud and we are driving away potential voters..
The way Nigerians especially on twitter are reacting is so uncalled for.
They might as well tell Melvin n Bev to come home instead of turning other countries against them.
I agree that SADC members planted this notion of no one really liking our reps except for votes.
But for u to believe that then u must be gullible.
They are human beings before Nigerians. And people love them the way they are. The only thing that's a stumbling block to them is our arrogance..believing that every1 around them is a Gold digger.
Absolute Paranoia..we need to get our acts straight and be more appreciative of other countries..in the end our vote is 1..
For those ones beefing Ghana..only God is watching u...they are there screaming west africa bla bla..
When Elikem was up we chose Nando..
Now Ghana chose Pokello over bassey becos they aren't fond of him.
Why are they getting attacked?
We should just get our acts together if we wanna win this year..cos Melvin is a potential winner but all I see is Nigerians killing his game by being arrogant to other countries and calling their reps Gold diggers for being close to Mel n Bev.
If Melvin doesn't win this year...the only reason will be becos he's Nigerian.
If he were 4rm another country he mite stand a better chance.
For all those Game killers..if u can't handle the game..then bounce

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2013
At some point you guys would stop this talk of this country is angry about who was voted for or not. Time and time again I have told you guys that no voting group holds a monopoly of the votes all this talk of I told you and we saved you and we did not save you is utter rubbish. There are so many people who do not use twitter and neither are they on Nairaland that vote, the noise here of people voting for dillish was loud bassey still won without all this noise.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: These Emeralds have outlasted their usefulness, period. Biggie and his thugs up to no good I tell ya.
These folks need to go by next Sunday, abeg, because I can't see what else they are going to offer Africa. I mean, I am wondering who came up with this pathetic idea. Emeralds now getting more camera time than the actual housemates, does this even make sense? They are taking up space and adding absolutely nothing to the show besides unnecessary distractions. No one is stirring anything up, unless they plan to use this coming week to do so. But it just seems to me they are all there to promote themselves, and I don't blame them. Who else wouldn't milk this moment of fame while all of Africa is watching you? Eveva and her guitar for instance.

Are you in America? You de watch am 4 dat side?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2013
Lol. The way some people dey over think things mehn. Lmaooooo

ping pong:

Are you in America? You de watch am 4 dat side?

I've been managing with the website. The guy no wan update his blog. Mtchewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2013
Chrisbenogor: At some point you guys would stop this talk of this country is angry about who was voted for or not. Time and time again I have told you guys that no voting group holds a monopoly of the votes all this talk of I told you and we saved you and we did not save you is utter rubbish. There are so many people who do not use twitter and neither are they on Nairaland that vote, the noise here of people voting for dillish was loud bassey still won without all this noise.

You're right. We assumed our vote would go to Elikem/Bimp/Dillish as its healthy to assume so, but it didn't. Oh well. We do our best to strategize what would be best for our reps in the long run, that's all.
Oh well, the more Oneza, Sulu etc continue hating, they only increase our chances. But at the end of the day, Africa will vote who they like. We just wanna make it easier to where we have the upper hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: Lol. The way some people dey over think things mehn. Lmaooooo

I've been managing with the website. The guy no wan update his blog. Mtchewww

Dem no de sleep in America?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2013
ping pong:

I don't usually sleep early and we are not all in one time zone.
Na waaa. See interrogation. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I don't usually sleep early and we are not all in one time zone.
Na waaa. See interrogation. Lol

Ok. You de wait 4 nominations?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2013
lindsay:

Melvin no dey win nothing. Na SADC dey take this money and that person is Angelo. So save your prayers for something else.
I agree wif u Lindsay, at this particular juncture the only votes i wud b sure of for Melvin wud be Nigeria n SL (however, this one too i wudnt b sure of as Bassey prefers Sulu to walk away wif the money than Bev n Mel, n SL is a small country n Bassey might influence em to vote against Nig). the ROA is unpredictable, as the game gets hotter, the hm will need to up their game, aint sure Mel can change from a borin sef as pipl say....thats my opinion thou!The Ghana n Nig ish on Pokello z also sumthin else, so i wudnt count so much on Ghana n this avv. Also, wat i learnt is that as much as em SADC pipl dnt tawk to much on this thread, they r doin a lot for their reps

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: Please if u know Any Nigerian going around and saying "this person is using Melvin for votes, that person is using Melvin for votes" call them to order.
Regardless of AAV 9ja is just 1 vote. By accusing people of using our reps for votes we seem proud and we are driving away potential voters..
The way Nigerians especially on twitter are reacting is so uncalled for.
They might as well tell Melvin n Bev to come home instead of turning other countries against them.
I agree that SADC members planted this notion of no one really liking our reps except for votes.
But for u to believe that then u must be gullible.
They are human beings before Nigerians. And people love them the way they are. The only thing that's a stumbling block to them is our arrogance..believing that every1 around them is a Gold digger.
Absolute Paranoia..we need to get our acts straight and be more appreciative of other countries..in the end our vote is 1..
For those ones beefing Ghana..only God is watching u...they are there screaming west africa bla bla..
When Elikem was up we chose Nando..
Now Ghana chose Pokello over bassey becos they aren't fond of him.
Why are they getting attacked?
We should just get our acts together if we wanna win this year..cos Melvin is a potential winner but all I see is Nigerians killing his game by being arrogant to other countries and calling their reps Gold diggers for being close to Mel n Bev.
If Melvin doesn't win this year...the only reason will be becos he's Nigerian.
If he were 4rm another country he mite stand a better chance.
For all those Game killers..if u can't handle the game..then bounce

Nigerians are their own worst enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Bassey just said on khaya fm that he wants only melvin to win..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2013
ping pong:

America has 4 time zones. with an hour difference in each time zone, If she's in the West (California, Nevada etc) , that means her time should be about 12:00 am. whilst the the East the time should be about 3:00 in places like New York
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2013
zandilicious:
I agree wif u Lindsay, at this particular juncture the only votes i wud b sure of for Melvin wud be Nigeria n SL (however, this one too i wudnt b sure of as Bassey prefers Sulu to walk away wif the money than Bev n Mel, n SL is a small country n Bassey might influence em to vote against Nig). the ROA is unpredictable, as the game gets hotter, the hm will need to up their game, aint sure Mel can change from a borin sef as pipl say....thats my opinion thou!The Ghana n Nig ish on Pokello z also sumthin else, so i wudnt count so much on Ghana n this avv. Also, wat i learnt is that as much as em SADC pipl dnt tawk to much on this thread, they r doin a lot for their reps
Both of u are learners!
Countries like Malawi and Zim won't vote Angelo.
Obviously SADC plans on pushing 3 reps to the finale..split votes
I will be happy if this happens..
Angola and ROA are still not sure 4 any1.
So b4 u haters get ur hopes high that Melvin will not win better think with ur brains.
Besides bassey just said he wants Melvin to win in his interview

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2013
lindsay:

Don't get your hopes up because Maria too has a record of coming second.
IMO, I think this Mellish ish can do Melvin more harm than good. Maria was campaignin so much 4 Mel bcz she likes him. Dillish is gettin Namibian votes bcz its her country, so Maria ddnt hav to campaign 4her.I dont think she will do the same wen Mel is up, if Mel is now dating her frend. I dnt knw of any normal lady whu wud campaign for a men sleepin wif her frend, thats my take on this Mellish ish. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2013
Mavor:

Including the way they hate on their very own, yes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2013
ping pong:

Ok. You de wait 4 nominations?

Yes ooo

mevems:

America has 4 time zones. with an hour difference in each time zone, If she's in the West (California, Nevada etc) , that means her time should be about 12:00 am. whilst the the East the time should be about 3:00 in places like New York

I think Hawaii is 3 hrs after West Coast. Idk. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
Both of u are learners!
So b4 u haters get ur hopes high that Melvin will not win better think with ur brains.
yes Bassay said Melvin,but Bassey is NOT Africa!! and he cant influence Africa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
Both of u are learners!

Just because they have different opinions than you doesn't make them haters.
They're free to disagree

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2013
P.S to all those posters that are always on ghostmode the entire week, only to pop out of whatever caves they're hiding in on Sundays just so they can hate and dampen people's spirits in the name of 'being realistic'....they know themselves

Let it be known that we the regular posters, kslib, spade, theamaka, miss sparkles, GH Patriot, sholay, god_of_music, IyawoTM, ella.b, itsmodella..and all those I forgot to mention, but also know themselves, will NOT be swayed by your negative comments

We remain on track #TeamMelvin, #TeamNaija, #TeamWA forever, come Emeralds, Oneza or even Angelo angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Mavor:

You can say that again. We have become to cocky for my liking, because we have won it a couple of times does not mean we should become arrogant about it. I sense the voting system is stricter than before, if a Nigerian should win this thing again we will surely need the genuine votes of other countries.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: Bassey just said on khaya fm that he wants only melvin to win..
Surprised he called Sulu during yesterday's eviction show cos I know he is closer to Melvin than any other house mate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2013
zandilicious:
IMO, I think this Mellish ish can do Melvin more harm than good. Maria was campaignin so much 4 Mel bcz she likes him. Dillish is gettin Namibian votes bcz its her country, so Maria ddnt hav to campaign 4her.I dont think she will do the same wen Mel is up, if Mel is now dating her frend. I dnt knw of any normal lady whu wud campaign for a men sleepin wif her frend, thats my take on this Mellish ish. cool

Wen did melvin tell u he is nw dating dilish? Wen he slept on dilish bed, did he nt leave? Didn't he clear d air on d airtel pinic show,dat he is only intrested in maria? And dat he had a lot of boners while sleeping on d same bed wift maria? And dat he had none wift dilish. My guy I wonder where u watch ur BBA from sha o. Stop misinterpreting tins and assumming them differently.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2013
Eveva and elikem hmmmmmn!!!! The closeness btw both of them has skyrocketed in less than 12hours after pokello left....
Elikem beware of that girl oooh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2013
alekside: Surprised he called Sulu during yesterday's eviction show cos I know he is closer to Melvin than any other house mate.

He probably changed it up when he saw Nigeria saved him. IMO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
Both of u are learners!
Thats our opinion, u entitled to urs too. I jus said Mel might get SL in addition to Nigeria, but those r the 2 countries that also voted for Bassey, but he is out. I ddnt say Angelo will get votes from Malawi n Zim, u need to keep an open mind and know that anything can happen. As for whu goes to the final, its up to the hms coz we r voting for who is nominated by them. At this stage its gud to keep an open mind, anything can happen, we hav seen it n ts gonna get tougher. I dnt hate on Mel, i like the dude but as the game gets hotter, he needs to up his game. I once thot the ROA wud prefer Dillish or Bassey more than all the recent nominees, then Angelo took the votes. So if u say u want 3 SADC reps in the final, then it also means that u wont b voting for WA wen they r up, will that still secure WA votes thou for Mel?, not u nor anyone on this thread can answer that, lets wait n c.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: P.S to all those posters that are always on ghostmode the entire week, only to pop out of whatever caves they're hiding in on Sundays just so they can hate and dampen people's spirits in the name of 'being realistic'....they know themselves

Let it be known that we the regular posters, kslib, spade, theamaka, miss sparkles, GH Patriot, sholay, god_of_music, IyawoTM, ella.b, itsmodella..and all those I forgot to mention, but also know themselves, will NOT be swayed by your negative comments

We remain on track #TeamMelvin, #TeamNaija, #TeamWA forever, come Emeralds, Oneza or even Angelo angry grin
tltltltltltltltltltltltltltl. Last time Melvin survived, he got sympathy votes, thats that nothing else. $till I say Bev is way better that Melvin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.