Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,096 members, 7,967,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208382 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
And this is a big lie!!!!!!!
Maria has never done such..I read her tweets daily.
She even begs people like Nosy-Diva to stop their hate towards Dillish.
Where did u get this lie 4rm..abeg.
The other day a Nigerian rudely told her to call her fans to order cos they were running down Dillish.
She replied politely saying she would do so..and few minutes later she mentioned them on her TL saying Dillish is her friend best friend and they should respect that.
She doesn't respond to Mellish tweets and doesn't even retweet Melaria tweets (I guess it's to avoid Media n stuff)
The highest she does is reply (not quote) Melaria tweets in code.
Check her tweeter Handle @marianepembe and go thru her tweets if u doubt me.
Don't lie here cos u wanna support Mellish abeg..any1 Melvin chooses is good enuf 4 me..and for now he says it's Maria!!!
Some of us are not on twitter. Please tell her not to bother herslf about any silly comment. Melvin has the final say. If he's no longer intrested then she should move on.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

thats a mistake... I meant to say i know of a girl...please y'all, i made a mistake

I don't believe you tho. Cos I don't understand how 'I know of a girl' sounds like 'I have a girl' so check yourself bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2013
feminine A:
Some of us are not on twitter. Please tell her not to bother herslf about any silly comment. Melvin has the final say. If he's no longer intrested then she should move on.
Well last time I checked he's still interested.
So I'll just keep attacking the delusional Mellish fans on twitter while encouraging her..except if Melvin changes his mind

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Kslib: JJ is in love.. Eyaaahhh!!! Dillish is also not helping matters. See how she's flirting and leading him on...
Alusa also has a strong thing for dillish...Eveva has fallen for bimp..
Busi's firewall has been hacked by Melvin Gates ....
Biggy,your undercover agents have been broken...lmao!!!

Look, I don't really blame dillish. Y'all shouldn't blame her either. Dillish was telling JJ that people thought she'll be bitchy when they first met her and she proved them wrong and it's that proving wrong that have made her to be OVERLY POLITE in order to douse the notion that since she's cute, she will be snobbish.

Didn't you see feza saying that ALL the bitchy girls are out, referring to pokello and fatima.. Dillish is LOVED by MOST of the HM. For chrissakes she can't outrightly turn them down so that they won't think she's rude or something. Even with her subtly saying stephen's name to make them know she's hooked, boys didn't stop crushing on her

Trust me, dillish is really trying not to sound rude or bitchy that's why she's tolerating nando and playing with everyone. The moment she lashes out to any, she will be condenmed by most of y'all. Y'all should cut her some slack, being that cute comes with it's disadvantages abd pressures

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2013
spade: Biko, why is Busi following Melvin around?
Is there something I'm missing tho'?
Abeg who be Busi again. I have never bothered myself about getting to know those housemates maybe cos they are fake so I don't feel up to bothering myself about them. I see them as a bunch of low lifes for even accepting Biggies offer if they won't get paid. The only FAKE housemate I know iS Eveva for obvious reasons
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2013
@ochongonoko... Your post is on point cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2013
fork adict:

I don't believe you tho. Cos I don't understand how 'I know of a girl' sounds like 'I have a girl' so check yourself bro

I'm not here to make you believe me, it aint any of my beeswax whether you believe me or not. I'm in 20's and there is no chance in hell that I'll date a child. I'm not pervetic like senator yerima or you that think such about me. Believe whatever you like while I keep voting for my ELIKEM cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2013
J J is sulu's next victim..I dunno wots wrong with this old pot belly'd man, he should leave selly alone!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
The other day a Nigerian rudely told her to call her fans to order cos they were running down Dillish.
She replied politely saying she would do so..and few minutes later she mentioned them on her TL saying Dillish is her friend best friend and they should respect that.
She doesn't respond to Mellish tweets and doesn't even retwee Melaria tweets (I guess it's to avoid Media n stuff)
Don't lie here cos u wanna support Mellish abeg..any1 Melvin chooses is good enuf 4 me..and for now he says it's Maria!!!

You just carry this Melvin relationship matter for head like expensive Brazilian hair. grin
More grease to your elbows sha.
What's your twitter handle, please.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2013
It won't surprise me if Melvin does not hook up with any of them. Mr. Nice guy may not want to hurt Maria's feelings or make Dillish feel rejected. Besides I am sure there are more beautiful girls in Nigeria who are his fans and will do almost anything to go out with him....not to talk of the sheer distance between Nigeria and Namibia.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
She doesn't respond to Mellish tweets and doesn't even retweet Melaria tweets (I guess it's to avoid Media n stuff)
my dear I no send any one of them. I just want to enjoy my bba so anybody wey don comot d show no fit give me entertainment. I know she dms nosy a lot and she communicates with her but until a dillish fan brought complained sge didnt do anything to caution her. Av seen some tweets dat i felt she shouldnt have retweeted. that being said I like Maria a lot but she cannot add any entertainment value so that door don close.
As for relationship with either girls, wetin concern me. I go follow then go Babylon. For me big brother ends on say 91, am only concerned with what happens in d house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:

Preach it sister.. Thank God you're an active twitter user or else, most lies spewed on here would've been believed by the gullibles ones. Seriously, I'm tired of all this mellish and melaria bulllshitt!!. Person no go rest again cos melvin like maria and is best friends with dillish?. Even the housemates are accusing melvin too. Can't they allow my nigga enjoy his BBA for chrissakes?!!. Abeg, make this BBA do end make person hear word. Mellish ko, melaria ni!!!.. Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2013
sholay2011: @ochongonoko... Your post is on point cool

Crook!! gringrin.. Mr dillish, you gats pay me for defending your dillish o.. My reward is permission to tap dillish's asss and arsenal like nando without being lynched by you or stephen grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2013
languys69: It won't surprise me if Melvin does not hook up with any of them. Mr. Nice guy may not want to hurt Maria's feelings or make Dillish feel rejected. Besides I am sure there are more beautiful girls in Nigeria who are his fans and will do almost anything to go out with him....not to talk of the sheer distance between Nigeria and Namibia.
True jare...my own support is just 4 now..I know he'll come back and marry a 9ja girl.
But u need to see how people laugh @ Nigerians on twitter.
That we are forcing Dillish on Melvin because we lack fine girls in Nigeria.
And I don't blame them becos some shameless Nigerians will be tweeting as if they've not seen fine girl b4..
If fine girls don finish 4 lag make Melvin come Abj..plenty fine girls full ground remain 4 here.
Dillish is beautiful agreed! But there are girls that are way more beautiful than her in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2013
JJ's head is the cheapest mirror one can ever get.. I see my reflection through his head on my TV grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Look, I don't really blame dillish. Y'all shouldn't blame her either. Dillish was telling JJ that people thought she'll be bitchy when they first met her and she proved them wrong and it's that proving wrong that have made her to be OVERLY POLITE in order to douse the notion that since she's cute, she will be snobbish.

Didn't you see feza saying that ALL the bitchy girls are out, referring to pokello and fatima.. Dillish is LOVED by MOST of the HM. For chrissakes she can't outrightly turn them down so that they won't think she's rude or something. Even with her subtly saying stephen's name to make them know she's hooked, boys didn't stop crushing on her

Trust me, dillish is really trying not to sound rude or bitchy that's why she's tolerating nando and playing with everyone. The moment she lashes out to any, she will be condenmed by most of y'all. Y'all should cut her some slack, being that cute comes with it's disadvantages abd pressures
So in other words,i dey attack dillish for being on hot demand shey?
Even dillish admitted it herself that she's a tease and thats the reason why i said "she's not helping matters"... The way i put the phrase "she's not helping matters" in that post wasnt in a form of attack to dillish whatsoever..
Nando,Melvin and Bassey will understand what i mean by that statement..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2013
All this people doing match-making una do well o. You people seriously think you can hook people up with your posts that the said couple cant read, Dilish has a guy outside. Deal with it. Melvin is not interested in starting a relationship with Dilish. Deal with it. Mr. Nice guy will NEVER date Mrs. Nice babe. Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Handy Manny: All this people doing match-making una do well o. You people seriously think you can hook people up with your posts that the said couple cant read, Dilish has a guy outside. Deal with it. Melvin is not interested in starting a relationship with Dilish. Deal with it. Mr. Nice guy will Mrs. Nice babe. Deal with it.
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
half of d house knows Busi has a crush on Melvin and thinks he's reciprocating it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
True jare...my own support is just 4 now..I know he'll come back and marry a 9ja girl.
And I don't blame them becos some shameless Nigerians will be tweeting as if they've not seen fine girl b4..
If fine girls don finish 4 lag make Melvin come Abj..plenty fine girls full ground remain 4 here.
Dillish his beautiful agreed! But there are girls that are way more beautiful than her in Nigeria.
I wont lie,although i wanted us to vote for dillish last week to gain Namibia's trust,i was also kinda happy that bassey got the vote cos atleast it shows that Nigerians liked bassey over dillish..lol
The thing is,no matter what we do as Nigerians in this game,people will still look for something to say..
Bassey got our vote and some foreigners were laughing at Namibia..
They said we betrayed namibia..
If we vote for dillish,they will say she has charmed the whole Naija..lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:

I read her tweets daily too n I can say U are right, she rarely talk about Melaria sef...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2013
Kslib:
So in other words,i dey attack dillish for being on hot demand shey?
Even dillish admitted it herself that she's a tease and thats the reason why i said "she's not helping matters"... The way i put the phrase "she's not helping matters" in that post wasnt in a form of attack to dillish whatsoever..
Nando,Melvin and Bassey will understand what i mean by that statement..

Nah.. You're not attacking dillish.. I understand where you're coming from. I blame her though for telling them she flirts a lot and being a tease cos that's one of the reason people keeps hitting on her. but sometimes I understand cos she has gone too deep in being polite with them all and if she does the reverse, people will be like " shey I tell una say dillish is a pretender and has finally shown her xter...".. Even melvin complained of her leading people on but the truth is that once a beautiful girl starts being close to a guy, some guys will start thinking "maybe this girl really loves me" when the girl doesn't but just wanna be frineds with them..

Take for example, sulupinzo mistook his RR with dillish as a case of dillish crushing on him and was shocked when dillish didn't pick him among her choice of dateable men, so try and understand that dillish can't be fully blamed. She did some of that cos she wants to appear nice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2013
ella.b:
half of d house knows Busi has a crush on Melvin and thinks he's reciprocating it.
Housemates and viewers don't understand Melvin..the guy is a flirt.
He's the kinda guy that u'll believe is in love with u once he starts speaking to u..
That's why they have accused him of being in love with all the girls.
Selly, Dillish and now busi..
The guy is just a tease almost like Dillish sef..
That is why I said I'll only believe whatever comes out of his mouth...cos if it's to watch him and speculate then u'll accuse him of being in love with all the girls.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2013
ella.b:
Reciprocate ko,Suffocate ni... I know elikem is one of those people who thinks so...
There was a statement he made yesterday night that was ackward...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2013
While all the "mellishing and melaraing" is going on, let's not forget to vote ghana's son and our favourite legendary tailor, ELIKEM cool.. It's of utmost importance cool

Let's vote people
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl:
Dillish his beautiful agreed! But there are girls that are way more beautiful than her in Nigeria.

By far... sleep differ from death naw... For na school wey be village-like institution sef,she no fit be hard stuff...
she's pretty tho but not the so wow!!! beauty ... abeg just drop her case cus...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Beverly looks kinda composed now, d make up n lookin neat,all thanks 2 Angelo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Bev has really improved...hmm ...angelo has done wonders to dat girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teajays(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2013
ochongonoko: JJ's head is the cheapest mirror one can ever get.. I see my reflection through his head on my TV grin
Ouch!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2013
nnecar: Beverly looks kinda composed now, d make up n lookin neat,all thanks 2 Angelo
Dillish told her she doesnt look good and that she should go bath so that she'll look good..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Today JJ decided to surprise Dillsh with breakfast. Dillish who was lost for words gave JJ a Hug as a thank you gift. As the 2 kept talking JJ quickly started saying all the ''good things'' a girl would want to hear, flirting and mack'ing on Dillish. Unfortunately for him Dillish clicked that he is indeed trying to make a move on her as she quickly went upstairs to the room before the flirting could reach the boiling point''. Too bad JJ was beaten in his own game maybe he can try a new pick up line next time.!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.