Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,130 members, 7,967,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208417 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Melvin doesnt look happy!!! He is the only one who refused to mention his top 10 crazy people.. He said bimp spoke his mind!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Melvin doesnt look happy!!! He is the only one who refused to mention his top 10 crazy people.. He said bimp spoke his mind!!!!

Bruhv, if exclamation marks could complain, you would be their chief enemy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
miss sparkle: I don't have a twitter account !

The lady's tweet sounds like ur posts.. Kk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
This nando sef!!! Allow people to mention their list without influencing it nah!!!
He is so annoying.. Haba...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Melvin should consider a career in diplomacy if this entertainment stuff doesn't work out for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
mykali:

Bruhv, if exclamation marks could complain, you would be their chief enemy grin
Hahahaha!!!!!! Thats my signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
montelik: Melvin should consider a career in diplomacy if this entertainment stuff doesn't work out for him.
Lmao!! Cant you see he's moody!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Biko when has Angelo displayed this crazy part of him that these housemates are talking about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
mykali: Biko when has Angelo displayed this crazy part of him that these housemates are talking about?
Thank you,me sef tire for them ooh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
I just think they're just deliberately tryna show Annabel some love by mentioning her name in a "crazy list" at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nando too like gra gra!!! Allow people talk nah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
this one wey everybody dey mention Annabel, hope it makes her feel better.
lol I wish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Melvin topping the list of nicest people..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Melvin topping the list of nicest people..
oh yeah..except for oneza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
BIMP and Melvin top the list of nice guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
ella.b:

oh yeah..except for oneza.
This couple are so bitter! Their house wil be built on hate,gossip & lies!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2013
na wah oo melvin carry charm of women come big brother just hear for twitter and facebook dat jazz told sophie say she like melvin and sophie reply dat melvin and dillish are into each other why busi tell alusa say shez attracted to melvin.na wah oo almost all BBA the chase girls are into melvin.dats my charming guy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2013
Melvin is topping the list og guys who might get lucky with the girls and get laid in the house..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2013
bigbrother and advertisement....haaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2013
I Prefer angelo to bimp honestly..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2013
justloveme: na wah oo melvin carry charm of women come big brother just hear for twitter and facebook dat jazz told sophie say she like melvin and sophie reply dat melvin and dillish are into each other why busi tell alusa say shez attracted to melvin.na wah oo almost all BBA the chase girls are into melvin.dats my charming guy
I watched when busi was telling alusa.. She said he is affecting her game and that she cant wait for the task to be over before hmmmmmm....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2013
Hahahah!!! Idiiots,why dem no gree for sex appeal nah.. Dem know say melvin go top again...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Without clothes, dis Alusa resemble pesin wey get/be DOWN SYNDROME!!!!! Make he go wear cloth joorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2013
miss sparkle: I Prefer angelo to bimp honestly..
Same here..bimp has his evil moments.
But only the viewers know this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Guess who opposed them not mentioning top housemates with sex appeal? SULU...LMFAO!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2013
tuktudicko:
U have a girl
As in ur ex was in pry6?
Lyk seriously??
Dats child abuse dude............hpe u aint wit d underage marriage group

thats a mistake... I meant to say i know of a girl...please y'all, i made a mistake
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2013
This dulcetchic on twitter has been saying bev's putting Melvin in all her lists and Melvin is excluding her.
She has been trying to paint Melvin as 1 evil person all night.
Finally Melvin mentions bev's name.
Guess what she says.
"Melvin mentions bev's name to redeem himself..rolls eyes"
My people abeg redeem himself 4rm what. Does he even have any idea of what she has been accusing him of.
Next tym..if we must go to bba..they shud either make it 2 guys or 2 girls...this sexist comments especially from us ladies is becoming too much.
Besides Cleo has been mentioning Sulu's name and Sulu hasn't been Mentioning her...u don't see Zambians accusing him of being a wicked person on twitter.
This only happens in Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2013
Esejojo: Lmao!!!

I've never laughed the way I laughed at your post! Bruv, I thought I was the only one that noticed that statement! smiley

its a mistake.. I meant "i know a girl"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2013
mykali: Biko when has Angelo displayed this crazy part of him that these housemates are talking about?

he's never been crazy.. He's rather always behind the radar that's why he fails to get nominated by HMs most of the time.. He's cool dude but never the crazy funny kind
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl: This dulcetchic on twitter has been saying bev's putting Melvin in all her lists and Melvin is excluding her.
Guess what she says.
My people abeg redeem himself 4rm what. Does he even have any idea of what she has been accusing him of.
Next tym..if we must go to bba..they shud either make it 2 guys or 2 girls...this sexist comments especially from us ladies is becoming too much.
Besides Cleo has been mentioning Sulu's name and Sulu hasn't been Mentioning her...u don't see Zambians accusing him of being a wicked person on twitter.

such useless and baseless comments doesnt faze me.. Once melvin is up, nigeria will vote him..that uglychick or whatever she calls herself is but -00000000000000000000000000000% of nigeria population.. She's suffering OWLnealococcus grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2013
safarigirl: This dulcetchic on twitter has been saying bev's putting Melvin in all her lists and Melvin is excluding her.
Guess what she says.
The chic has mental problem!!! She may be relaed to beverly....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2013
Hehehe... Fear no gree Feza to include Melvin in any of her lists, because her insecure wimp of a boyfriend for kill am this night.
Remember O'Neal is scared and threatened already grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.