Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,152 members, 7,967,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208444 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Alusa's hair be like person wey get kpali kpali. Choi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
dominique: Spadey you no serious o rofl grin.

Lols, you're right. I hardly reply posts from nonentities on this thread, don't know why I bothered with him sef. My only consolation in this oneza case is that its only a matter of time before Feza gets free of him and regain herself.

Operation Save Elikem continues.

Yes o.. Operation save elikem.. Keep voting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Busi to alusa... I like him and i find him attractive... I cant wait for the task to be over cos he's really affecting my game... Alusa now told busi that the guy in question has told him that he fancies her!!!!!
Guess who she is talking about!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
spade: Young O'Neal

Gosh this shiit is scary! The forehead though is so on point! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bev tells Angelo [ with a tinge of regret ] that she has really done '' TINZ'' for money - that some aren't even worth mentioning.
She says she has slept with peeps for money.
She did it to feed her brothers, her mum [ just after she left jail ], and eventually left school to continue d hustling.
** Most likely, that pic we saw - she went to dubai with her pals for se.x romps**

Angelo [ who am beginning to like ] is encouraging her, telling her that she is destined for greatness, HMS love her [ thats why she has had few noms ].
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Busi telling alusa she likes melvin and is attracted to him.
This gal don 4get say she be fake housemate?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Busi to alusa... I like him and i find him attractive... I cant wait for the task to be over cos he's really affecting my game... Alusa now told busi that the guy in question has told him that he fancies her!!!!!
Guess who she is talking about!!!
Our very own Oga at d top in bba house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eveva is on her guitar and melvin, sulu, dillish are singing westlife's "you make me feel" for her to play

I love her when she's on guitar
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Towards d end of Angelo and Bev discussion

Bev ; - Angelo, i have a secret to share with you. i feel i can trust u.

Angelo; - Don't tell me yet. . . come here [ he draws Bev closer ]

They kiss. . . .and leave the garden.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
ella.b:
Busi telling alusa she likes melvin and is attracted to him.
This gal don 4get say she be fake housemate?

Are you sure she was referring to Melvin and not Elikem?, I thought it was Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: Bev tells Angelo [ with a tinge of regret ] that she has really done '' TINZ'' for money - that some aren't even worth mentioning.
She did it to feed her brothers, her mum [ just after she left jail ], and eventually left school to continue d hustling.
** Most likely, that pic we saw - she went to dubai with her pals for se.x romps**

Angelo [ who am beginning to like ] is encouraging her, telling her that she is destined for greatness, HMS love her [ thats why she has had few noms ].

Sometimes in the midst of my hatred for beverly, I start pitying her a bit. This girl must have passed through a lot. Imagine her feeding her family, it shows she had to sleep around to take care of them. I wish she really turns a new leaf and get her life back on track. She need to stop this confessions though, she's publicly hurting her mum with all these revealings

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: Towards d end of Angelo and Bev discussion

Asin eh, I had opened my ears well to listen to the secret.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
mevems:

Are you sure she was referring to Melvin and not Elikem?, I thought it was Elikem
Elikem ke?
Its melvin o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Busi telling Alusa that she wants to just finish the task & leave. she don dey trip too much.
Busi: Did he say he likes me?. Alusa: no, he came to me *coughs* you know as a Man, *coughs* he fancies you"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: Bev tells Angelo [ with a tinge of regret ] that she has really done '' TINZ'' for money - that some aren't even worth mentioning.

Honestly d reason I am a die hard fan of beverly is cause she has been thru a lot, I feel so hurt wen people insult her cuz I know what she's been thru, what we hear on t.v is so little, aniway its well! #team bev

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2013

Hmmmmn!

Angelo is matured sha. And I do think Beverly did good to carve a career of sorts out for herself in dance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
I hope all those wey dey call melvin boring dey watch!! I wonder how dem want make he take entertain again!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'm liking the little concert going on in the house right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
all d house singing african queen(a west african song)am sure oneal don get heart attack now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pastor oneal and deaconess feza in the church for bible study.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: Towards d end of Angelo and Bev discussion

She shouldn't say it. She should know it won't be a secret once the cameras get it!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kai owlneal will probably be having running stomach and headache over this tuface african queen song weh melvin,bev,dellish,alausa,elikem and busi dey sing. He has gone to sulk upstairs as usual anabella is now where to be found where the fun is @ @fter una go talk say melvin dey too boring,his more entertaining than half the housemates sad
whoeva says otherwise i wiilllyyy hate!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
i like angelo sha,beverly would have revealed her seceret in front of africa.angelo u be mature man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
I think I'm in love with elikem.. grin if melvin doesn't win please let elikem win!

I used to hate elikem so much, dunno what happened..oh I know, love happened *smiles*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jissos!!!! Wait ooh,na tru nyash dem born this girl.. Annabel still talking about certain housemates nominating her to eveva.....
This girl is just too bitter and paranoid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Annabelle ogini? Enjoy the freaking game goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad This chic needs to bounce asap
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
v24m: Annabelle ogini? Enjoy the freaking game goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad This chic needs to bounce asap
Me sef tire ooh!!!! Even people wey dem don evict enjoy the game pass her!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oh my days...I'm laughing real hard at the sight of feza reading the bible to her hubby. Camera just focused on them briefly.

Hours ago, feza told sulu she doesn't know what africa wants because of bassey's exit. She feels africa will be too vain keeping people in the house because of their looks. She said she knows she's very beautiful even though people don't tell her that, she knows. Said she feels there are still may ppl in the house that don't add any value to the house. Said other mumu things I can't remember.

Then another scene was she sitting with cleo outside, I don't know who initiated the talk but I just switched to see them both talking about the little rift between them. I think it had to do with feza thinking oneal and cleo had something in the ruby because when hakeem was swapped to diamond, he kept on saying he wasn't sure oneal wouldn't be hitting on his girl cos he (hakeem) sensed a connection between them (oneal n cleo) their first few days in ruby. Cleo explained herself that oneal never hit on her but both of the had a connection initially and people around then tried to hook them up, her brother sulu topping the list of those people that attempted to influence her to be with oneal.

They spoke about hakeem's first swap to diamonds and bla bla. Then cleo referred to one saturday night when she and oneal were talking outside with her hands on his shoulder. Feza came over and said something to oneal which cleo "saw" (but didn't hear) and later asked oneal what it was about and if it had to do with talking with him. Oneal told her not to worry that it wasn't about her. What feza actually said that night to oneal was that she doesn't want that beetch (cleo) around him. Feza did not say anything about that or attempt to clear the air but ignored it and blamed her memory loss on alcohol. They talked about needing God, and so many other mumu talks and then They stood up to go in to eat, hugged and feza said she likes the girls in the house presently cos they are not bitchy. She said the bitchy ones have left (fatima and pokello).

Next, feza is found upstairs on her hubby's bed( after gathering information) whispering into his ears and I could make nothing out of the conversation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
miss sparkle:

Honestly d reason I am a die hard fan of beverly is cause she has been thru a lot, I feel so hurt wen people insult her cuz I know what she's been thru, what we hear on t.v is so little, aniway its well! #team bev

you really dont have to blame those that hates her, she's been through a lot and now i feel bad for her, but she needs to stop..for chrissakes, she of all people should know that africa is watching her...she calls people's real names, she exposed her WHOLE family..even UNCLES and AUNTYS... She's 21 not 12 for crying out loud.. People will pity her but she wont win cos of what she's been through...

I just wish i can speak to her and tell her it's okay... Some of the HMs has worst upbringings or lifestyles similar to that of bev's, but they kept mute about it. It shows wiseness.. Somethings are better left unsaid especially on national TV..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Annabel 24 my ass..d babe looks 28-30

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

you really dont have to blame those that hates her, she's been through a lot and now i feel bad for her, but she needs to stop..for chrissakes, she of all people should know that africa is watching her...she calls people's real names, she exposed her WHOLE family..even UNCLES and AUNTYS... She's 21 not 12 for crying out loud.. People will pity her but she wont win cos of what she's been through...

I just wish i can speak to her and tell it's okay... Some of the HMs has worst upbringings or lifestyles similar to that of bev's, but they kept mute about it. It shows wiseness.. Somethings are better left unsaid especially on national TV..

To be honest dear , she's not matured...she acts hard n all, but she's still a baby..thank God 4 angelo..he's really helping her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na fear de catch annabel cause she will be like her fellow frequent nominess like natasha and pokello are out,so she will be the next and dat fraustrates her

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.