Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2211494 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Who's watching O'neal's diary session?

I swear this guy is a sadist...Biggie just asked about his relationship with Feza and he said she's very 'submissive' compared to how she was previously (wtf, is she your slave?)

When you see people like O'neil, they give you an idea of what slavery must have been like.

Doesn't matter what deluded fans of Oneza say, this right here is the REAL meaning of an EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE relationship.

I actually think this neegah has ababndoned his Kick-Out-W/A campaign...he claims he has decided to not over-analyse the game and just wants to 'stand still' and enjoy his big brother experience without conniving or scheming

After all his mouth, he don jam the Boss himself.

Has the fear of Mighty Melvin put O'neil's plans in the back burner?

Or is he all mouth and no action?

Then again, just maybe he has seen that some housemates are beyond his schemes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
StateOfMind: Is anyone watching feza's diary session? If she actually set out to play oneal, I'm afraid its not working for her anymore. She's lost and totally under oneal's control\ shackles. She's so uncomfortable with the relationship but can't set herself free anymore. She's really confused and big brother made this diary session of hers about herself and oneal. She did not have any eye contact with the camera all through her session because I believe she's not proud of who she has become. She also feels she's vulnerable and that oneal is being too hard on her.

Even biggie is trying to slap her back to reality.

Biggie is trying for these housemates this season honestly, he has apparently seen through oneal a lot and is trying to make feza regain her lost senses. One might say its really not his business, but for some reasons, I like that he's always there for each one of them when it comes to encouraging them and making them feel he has their backs.

I know Feza without oneal isn't a really 'good' person, but I think she's worse with this demon called oneal.

Btw, is this oneal's second session? I thought I read one here earlier?

I feel sorry for Feza for the first time. She's in an abusive relationship and she can't even find the courage to stand up. to the bully and call off the relationship. It's no wonder Oneal is a single dad.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: Who's watching O'neal's diary session?

I swear this guy is a sadist...Biggie just asked about his relationship with Feza and he said she's very 'submissive' compared to how she was previously (wtf, is she your slave?)

When you see people like O'neil, they give you an idea of what slavery must have been like.

Doesn't matter what deluded fans of Oneza say, this right here is the REAL meaning of an EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE relationship

I tell ya...I'm still yet to recover from his session. "She's now more submissive than she used to be, she tries to change herself to please me"

I'm sorry I can never see any good in this guy. No wonder he has been off relationship for years. He's got the most irritable characters a human being can possess. Even his tone and method of passing an info across irks me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eveva's diary Session

She looks like Karen....lol, deviaton sha. Anyways the mumu claims she's falling in love with Bimp cos he's a gentleman, but hasn't told him yet and was going to confide in Dillish (somebody remind this mofo that she's a FAKE housemate)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hehehe!!! Oneal just told biggy that he feels feza is too submissive.. He said her over-submissiveness bothers him cos he tries to remind her that she should have her own opinion and not try to please him always!!! Lmao!!!
Oneal said he and feza are tired of over-analysing and just want to relax for now and enjoy the game..
Guys check out what biggy told oneal after he said he doesnt want to calculate too much for now but relax,enjoy his game and let God do the rest..
"Oneal you have to know that chilling too much for a while might make you freeze".. Oneal now smiled and told biggy thanks....
What does the bolded mean? Someone who watched should confirm the bolded or arrange the words well. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na now I no say ds Eveva girl escape from psy home. I VE FALLEN IN LUV ? Really young lady? Hmmmmmmmm well if Bev no fit Penetrate dt hrt, ur iya arugbo face no stand one chance .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Hehehe!!! Oneal just told biggy that he feels feza is too submissive.. He said her over-submissiveness bothers him cos he tries to remind her that she should have her own opinion and not try to please him always!!! Lmao!!!
Oneal said he and feza are tired of over-analysing and just want to relax for now and enjoy the game..
Guys check out what biggy told oneal after he said he doesnt want to calculate too much for now but relax,enjoy his game and let God do the rest..
"Oneal you have to know that chilling too much for a while might make you freeze".. Oneal now smiled and told biggy thanks....
What does the bolded mean? Someone who watched should confirm the bolded or arrange the words well. Thanks
He is such a fool, i think he is scared that he was swapped by Bimp that is why he is changing his tune so "Africa" can save him. I dnt buy his crap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Hehehe!!! Oneal just told biggy that he feels feza is too submissive.. He said her over-submissiveness bothers him cos he tries to remind her that she should have her own opinion and not try to please him always!!! Lmao!!!

Biggy is an ahole for giving Owlneal that tip. What Biggy meant is that Owlneal should go and mingle with all the house mates and stop avoiding them because he is still analysing them from a distance( I might add, before they start nominating him grin).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Annabel is taking ds her conspiracy bullshit to another levels o, jumping from HM to HM wit tales of i no who nominate me nd I can gueSs who nominate u. That cowbell need to leave this week o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
maingwaest: Annabel is taking ds her conspiracy bullshit to another levels o, jumping from HM to HM wit tales of i no who nominate me nd I can gueSs who nominate u. That cowbell need to leave this week o.
choi!! grin grin

@SOM, in regards to Feza not looking at the camera in her diary session today, does she ever look at the camera? I have always her considered her to be really camera-shy, she hardly looks at the camera when talking.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by realteflon(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: Who's watching O'neal's diary session?

I swear this guy is a sadist...Biggie just asked about his relationship with Feza and he said she's very [/b]'submissive[b]' compared to how she was previously (wtf, is she your slave?)

Doesn't matter what deluded fans of Oneza say, this right here is the REAL meaning of an EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE relationship.

I actually think this neegah has ababndoned his Kick-Out-W/A campaign...he claims he has decided to not over-analyse the game and just wants to 'stand still' and enjoy his big brother experience without conniving or scheming

After all his mouth, he don jam the Boss himself.

Has the fear of Mighty Melvin put O'neil's plans in the back burner?

Or is he all mouth and no action?

Then again, just maybe he has seen that some housemates are beyond his schemes
Its not a crime if she is submissive. Una all these girls wey una parent no train una how to be submissive.learn that part from feza. I like that part of Feza.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
ItsModella:
choi!! grin grin

@SOM, in regards to Feza not looking at the camera in her diary session today, does she ever look at the camera? I have always her considered her to be really camera-shy, she hardly looks at the camera when talking.

True, even oneal didn't look into the camera today, so I guess that doesn't count, but she really looked very uncomfortable today. She made her bed that way though, she should peacefully lay on it.

In order news, daddy oneal para-ed briefly about the hms playing too much with the props they were given. I think one of the props got 'broken' but bimp said it was just a screw that got removed and that he would fix it.

These adverts are getting too much, like its every 30mins now, and the cobra taps advert is just annoyingly funny. The only housemate that won't be evicted ko..nonsense, lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Una no dey give person update sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
aodis: Una no dey give person update sef?
Biggy just tell the housemates say hot water don finish!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
@safari, was dillish's role changed? I thought dillish was supposed to play the role cleo is playing now initially?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
real-teflon:

Its not a crime if she is submissive. Una all these girls wey una parent no train una how to be submissive.learn that part from feza. I like that part of Feza.

You can make your point without bringing people's parents into this. That's just disrespectful.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

It's just a game?.. Really?.. Issorai.. My only wish is that the caustic feelings displayed on social networks ends there lest it get bloody in the real world

Thats exactly what it is...a game.

And do you think when the show is long over, those caustic feelings displayed on social netwroks (to borrow your words) will still persist? like africans are that jobless to keep visiting BBA facebook page about 6, 7 , 8, 9 months when the show is over?

C'ommon man. All the demo i've seen on this site by nairalanders regarding o'neal in the last 24 hrs is ill conceived, ill thot thru and rash in my opinion. you guys just acted like a locomotive whose brake just failed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
People have made some good points about the Oneal thing from both sides... But truth be told, the reverse could never be the case and people would say "let it go"
I remember when Elikem admitted to not knowing much about Mandela than the few things he already knew about him and insults from SADC people (South Africans mainly) were thrown everywhere. How many of them know our leaders?
Mel/Bev/Elikem could never go on a "Anti-SADC" campaign and people from that region wouldn't be calling for their heads or for Biggie to give them a severe warning.
Its not that serious, but such goes against not only the rules but the whole essence of the show, that's my problem with it.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
aodis: Una no dey give person update sef?

Dem wan eat amala
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69: I hate the "my country house mate" and "it's my region" crap! For christ's sake, we are all Africans! We are more similar than we care to admit. And it is just a game. I'd rather people will just vote for their favorite house mate. It is not a contest between the nations in Africa. I like Dillish and it will gladden my heart if she wins. She is my favorite. She does not have to be yours. Let's stop dragging ourselves down, one Africa!

Thanks so much for this. but for where? E no go happen. denzel and bassey's premature exit are proofs.

It is even more pronounced here on nairaland. Most posters are just as bad as the foreigners they antagonise. you dare not say something bad about their darling Melvin. Yawa go gas shaaa ni. what tha fork?

Like say na by force to like person wey him teeth be like shovel?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

Thanks so much for this. but for where? E no go happen. denzel and bassey's premature exit are proofs.

It is even more pronounced here on nairaland. Most posters are just as bad as the foreigners they antagonise. you dare not say something bad about their darling Melvin. Yawa go gas shaaa ni. what tha fork?

You always keep mentioning SHOVEL!! SHOVEL!!! SHOVEL!!!!... We already get spade!!!!
Abi you be bricklayer?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

Must u insult a person you don't like?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
real-teflon:

LMAO! Like seriously? Jeeez! really? Who the hell is this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Melvin and cleo killing it but the connection aint that high.. Dillish would have been a better option cos Melvin will be more flexible and comfortable with her!!!
Anyway,he is doing well with cleo!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
I didn't watch BBA much last week, but from comments i see on Facebook, it's quite glaring that Namibians hate Sulu, why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

Pls stop insulting people's body, they are God's creation. If you insult them, you are indirectly insulting God. I, myself I have never insulted any of the housemate for physical default, IT'S WRONG.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Cleo looks like an igbo girl and she's very pretty. I could have liked her more if she came with a head-full of hair. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hey! Did you just see that? Biggy and im annoying adverts sef...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Josydaky:
Pls stop insulting people's body, they are God's creation. If you insult them, you are indirectly insulting God. I, myself I have never insulted any of the housemate for physical default, IT'S WRONG.

Alright ma. Noted.

But this only butresses my point that Naija peeps are too biased. Where have you been since when most folks on here have described O'neal as owl-neal just cos they feel he's got pronounced eye balls? its okay for nigerians to insult other nationals bodies but IT'S WRONG for anyone to abuse melvin's body??

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
This group is really cooperative and I'm really enjoying their rehearsals. Its so cool. I'm still wondering why cleo is playing this role though, thought dillish would, but they are really playing their roles well. @furk, you should watch it and get a lil of entertaining melvin, lol.

Bev's role is her kinda person, the bitchy I don't care friend and she's playing it well, nando is quite creative I must say, I'm enjoying his directing skills, dillish too just knows how to play that love struck housewife role well, I enjoy watching her. Sulu the bad guy\hubby role is on point. Jj is such a good and natural actor. I'm yet to figure bimp's role. And angelo is quite good with concepts too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Seriously now u are being incredibly foolish.Do u know me? Was that what I said? Re-read my comment pls and is obvious u did not understand what I wrote.I didn't join this forum to indulge in childish insulting squabbles. I only replied to a comment u made and all of a sudden I am "ignoramus". I really don't get how u think. Judging a person u know nothing about.peace out uncouth.
guy no vex oh,what is the meaning of your name?...cos anytime i see it all that comes to my mind is STD! STD!...d name resemble one of those S.t.d my sec skul teacher they tells us about bck in d days...are u nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69: Cleo looks like an igbo girl and she's very pretty. I could have liked her more if she came with a head-full of hair. grin

Lmao..she has a really pretty and cute face with a charming smile. I also don't dig the bald view of her head, the other view makes more sense or when she's on wig (usually for eviction). She'd have been more catchy if she came with a head full of hair like you said.. That was really funny though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.