Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,892 members, 7,980,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2211565 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Please while you guys are arguing and fighting up and down, remember to vote elikem..

More voting and less arguing. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69:

Nobody bullshits Pokehello. That's what I love about her. She's a strong woman, a lady. I wish Dillish could be as strong.
Dillish can actually be annoying sometimes.

Why would she act offended when she allows such? A man can never touch you suggestuvely if you don,t give hints.

Na her kain people dem dey raypp

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: Dillish can actually be annoying sometimes.

Why would she act offended when she allows such? A man can never touch you suggestuvely if you don,t give hints.

She wasnt offended not cos he touched her but cos he told everyone what she did.. Ie touching his diick.. It wasnt even a direct contact per say,she just tapped the thing when they were going to the party zone cos Nando also touched her!!!
Anyway,dillish acts like a confused person atimes.. How can you be ok with someone opening the bathroom door when you're taking your shower,touch your bosoms and run away!!! Lmoa!!!!!
This is not just any person but Nando of all people!!!! Hehehehe!!! When he go sexx her playfully,her eye go clear...
In biggy's voice "danger!!! Danger!!!,dillish your womanliness is in danger"!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: GH Patriot/Kwame, Miss 3_v_3, Tuso, Chriskwaku, Otumfour - and all the regular ghanaians on this thread- where have y'all been hiding since Elikem came up for eviction ?
Plz come out and smile , cos Naija will vote Elikem with all her might.
We are also campaigning on Twitter & Facebook.
We can't just help it - we are brothers. see how melvin clung to Selly. its natural.

Elikem till day 89 [ not 91, because we can't have so many WA in d finale. . . i hope we understand ]

Thanks Bros..we appreciate ur support 4 Elikem..am also doing ma best
Am quite losing interest in the show..maybe when O'neal n Feza r gone I will resume watching..but 4 now I hve other interest(Music)..will miss u guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
She wasnt offended not cos he touched her but cos he told everyone what she did.. Ie touching his diick.. It wasnt even a direct contact per say,she just tapped the thing when they were going to the party zone cos Nando also touched her!!!
Anyway,dillish acts like a confused person atimes.. How can you be ok with someone opening the bathroom door when you're taking your shower,touch your bosoms and run away!!! Lmoa!!!!!
This is not just any person but Nando of all people!!!! Hehehehe!!! When he go sexx her playfully,her eye go clear...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: GH Patriot/Kwame, Miss 3_v_3, Tuso, Chriskwaku, Otumfour - and all the regular ghanaians on this thread- where have y'all been hiding since Elikem came up for eviction ?
Plz come out and smile , cos Naija will vote Elikem with all her might.
We are also campaigning on Twitter & Facebook.
We can't just help it - we are brothers. see how melvin clung to Selly. its natural.

Elikem till day 89 [ not 91, because we can't have so many WA in d finale. . . i hope we understand ]

Thanks Bros..we appreciate ur support 4 Elikem..am also doin ma best
Am quite interest in the show..maybe when O'neal n Feza r gone..i will resume watching...but 4 now I hve other interest(Music)..will miss u guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
MizBeHavin:

"Your womanliness" hehehehehe. What's dat?
Toto ***shy face***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: Dillish can actually be annoying sometimes.

I wonder o. Nando touched her booobs on more than one occasion when she was having her bath and yet she did not complain and thought it was a joke! That could have been mistaken for consent. If she rejected it vehemently the first time, Nando would not have done it again. I don't blame the perv for thinking Dillish wanted him too. It would seem she enjoys it and that is why she does not complain and she touches his prick later because she feels they are cool that way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:

Dillish touched Nando's prick after the party. She was drunk and I guess Nando wanted to take advantage her. Nando quickly led her away from the party zone before the rest of the house mates left the party zone that Saturday. I did not know what happened later because Biggy did not show it. But I saw Nando leading her away. Apparently Dillish groped Nando by touching his prick.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

I guess the above are O'neal's various sins. if yes, then i got this to say.
(1). Thats his opinion. The last time i checked, he is entitled to it.
(2) Another opinion that has no basis. Cos africa alone decides who stays and who leaves. Not oneal.
(3) He has a right to beleive this cos africa refused to save the West africans. i dont quite undersatnd the 'I didnt have to lift a finger' bit. Like he had the power to push them out of the house if africa chose to save the west african reps. This in my opinion is just a silly rant.
(4) So? You can nominate a fellow housemate for good reason, bad reason or for no reason at all.
(5) This is where i have issues. many of us have clamoured for Biggie to come down hard on conspiracies. but Biggie chose to condone such. How is that Oneal's problem? biggie should be held responsible here.
(6) IMO, whether consciously or unconsciously, housemates are pushing for the eviction of other countries reps. My only problem is solicitiing the support of other housemates in this quest. Cos i feel , he and his wife to be agree on who to nominate. This puts the other contestants at risk. and even at that, africa watches and africa will save whoever they want to save. So he and his witch can conspire all they want to, Africa will save whoever they want to. So his scheming and all in my humble opinion is a pointless exercise that will end in futility. If his plan works out, then its because Africa endorses it.
(7) You guys should please stop blowing this thing out of proportion. How is the show dividing or uniting africa? how many people even watch the show to start with? Will I not be a fool, if I allow whatever oneal does against west africans influence my relationship with bots citizens? Or will i say because i wanted to fork selly and she chose to fork nando, i will now start beefing Tanzanians? Com'on peeps. Make una stop the drama abeg.

Thanks F_A... I am reading through all this and wondering how can you guys give Oneal so much clout? He's got the 'entire' Nigeria by its balls and you are all crying like small babies.

It is just a game!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69:

Dillish touched Nando's prick after the party. She was drunk and I guess Nando wanted to take advantage her. Nando quickly led her away from the party zone before the rest of the house mates left the party zone that Saturday. I did not know what happened later because Biggy did not show it. But I saw Nando leading her away. Apparently Dillish groped Nando by touching his prick.
You are getting it wrong!! This touching of prick thing happened when they were still at the diamonds and dillish was annoyed that he told everyone despite it being an old incident.. She touched his diick through his trousers cos he touched her back when they were blindfolded during one of their movemeants from the diamond house led as usual by the ninjas!!!
I watched when they ironed out the issue yesternight!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

As of today, Nairaland has about 1097520 users. Assume only a third of these are active users. The remaining for inactive posters and duplicated handles. this is a very fair ratio if you ask me.

A third of 1097520 is 365840.

Naija's population is 160000000.

(365840/160000000)X100 = 0.229% of the population are active members of NL.

Now compare 0.22% to your figure of 0.00000001%

NOt all users on Nairaland are Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
You are getting it wrong!! This touching of prick thing happened when they were still at the diamonds and dillish was annoyed that he told everyone despite it being an old incident.. She touched his diick through his trousers cos he touched her back when they were blindfolded during one of their movemeants from the diamond house led as usual by the ninjas!!!
I watched when they ironed out the issue yesternight!!!

Yeah, it happened while they were still in Diamond house. But I am afraid you got it all wrong. She was drunk and it happened after a party. It must have happened when Nando led her away because nobody was aware of the incidence. If you watched the court room saga and when they made up later last night, you'd understand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
SAGirl:

Thanks F_A... I am reading through all this and wondering how can you guys give Oneal so much clout? He's got the 'entire' Nigeria by its balls and you are all crying like small babies.

It is just a game!
Shut da Bleep up if you dont have anything to say!!!!
Is it about owl-neal or the constant conspiracy and hate against west africans by the southern and eastern housemates!!!
Didnt pokello also insult the whole region?
We dont give a Bleep about what those eastern and southern animals say but them doing it in a show where its prohibited just goes to show how everything has been planned out!!
There are rules to the game and if the contestants are violating it and those incharge keep mute,then we have to withdraw!!!!
Its not only about owl-neal but about all those animals who hail from the eastern and southern parts of africa!!
Owl-neal and those idiiots are speaking out for you guys.. Cant you see how SADC is behind them and also insulting West Africa..
You better shut up your mouth and allow us do our thing!! Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69:

Yeah, it happened while they were still in Diamond house. But I am afraid you got it all wrong. She was drunk and it happened after a party. It must have happened when Nando led her away because nobody was aware of the incidence. If you watched the court room saga and when they made up later last night, you'd understand.
Ok!! Maybe it happened when she was drunk but i felt i heard her say it happened when they were blindfolded by the ninjas..
Its all good though!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
Is it about owl-neal or the constant conspiracy and hate against west africans by the southern and eastern housemates!!!
We dont give a Bleep about what those eastern and southern animals say but them doing it in a show where its prohibited just goes to show how everything has been planned out!!
There are rules to the game and if the contestants are violating it and those incharge keep mute,then we have to withdraw!!!!
Its not only about owl-neal but about all those animals who hail from the eastern and southern parts of africa!!
Owl-neal and those idiiots are speaking out for you guys.. Cant you see how SADC is behind them and also insulting West Africa..

I apologise... I didn't mean to raise your BP like this. Please don't get a stroke on me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
SAGirl:

It is just a game!

It's a game till it spiralls outta control. If you call the vile words being thrown about on social networks kids play, then I see why blacks hates black more than white hates us

Just so you, it's from being just game, that it will give rise to something that might lead to death. Go to twitter and see WA and SADC beefing each other cos of owlneal. It so sad that you think that internet has no power

Terrorists are converted daily in thousands from what they read on the web or watched on TV.. It's not a suprise that you side owlneal, your moniker says it all. I wish that should the fall out( I pray it doesn't get too far though) from this gets bloody in the near future, that it starts from your doorsteps.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
SAGirl:

I apologise... I didn't mean to raise your BP like this. Please don't get a stroke on me wink
Go in peace,your sins have been forgiven!!!
Your penance is not to comment on this thread for 1week!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:

It shouldn't suprise you, you need to see SADC citizens campaigning for owlneal and supporting his xenophobic vituperations. Birds of the same feather definitely flies together. She's a south african so I'm not baffled
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
Go in peace,your sins have been forgiven!!!
Your penance is not to comment on this thread for 1week!!!

You are very funny. grin I don't see the point of beefing, OwlNeal is so petty-minded. We are all niggah afterall. It is just a game!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69:

You are very funny. grin I don't see the point of beefing, OwlNeal is so petty-minded. We are all niggah afterall. It is just a game!

It's just a game?.. Really?.. Issorai.. My only wish is that the caustic feelings displayed on social networks ends there lest it get bloody in the real world
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

It's a game till it spiralls outta control. If you call the vile words being thrown about on social networks kids play, then I see why blacks hates black more than white hates us

Just so you, it's from being just game, that it will give rise to something that might lead to death. Go to twitter and see WA and SADC beefing each other cos of owlneal. It so sad that you think that internet has no power

Terrorists are converted daily in thousands from what they read on the web or watched on TV.. It's not a suprise that you side owlneal, your moniker says it all. I wish that should the fall out( I pray it doesn't get too far though) from this gets bloody from this in the near future, that it starts from your doorsteps.

But don't you think you are also joining the 'hate-party' on this site? Surely if we have any sense at all we should try to be the voice of reason in all this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69:

Beautifully put!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guys, Namibia is voting Annabel.

I must say, these guys are playing their game perfectly. So far, they've been able to look outside for support - Nigeria (West), Ethiopia (East) and now Kenya (East).

I doff my hat to the Nams. Smart move!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
spade: Guys, Namibia is voting Annabel.

I must say, these guys are playing their game perfectly. So far, they've been able to look outside for support - Nigeria (West), Ethiopia (East) and now Kenya (East).

I doff my hat to the Nams. Smart move!
Do you just know? undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
as much as I agree with you, don't you think you were a tad too harsh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
You guys argue more than you update. Ha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: as much as I agree with you, don't you think you were a tad too harsh?
We all have our moments!! You have yours,i have mine,everybody has thiers..
Different things irritate different people!!!!! Respect that fact....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beniye: You guys argue more than you update. Ha.

My sister. I come here to check on updates when I'm far away from my TV only to read arguments about Mighty Melvin, Bitchee Beverrie and Owl eyed O'neal. It haff tire me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is anyone watching feza's diary session? If she actually set out to play oneal, I'm afraid its not working for her anymore. She's lost and totally under oneal's control\ shackles. She's so uncomfortable with the relationship but can't set herself free anymore. She's really confused and big brother made this diary session of hers about herself and oneal. She did not have any eye contact with the camera all through her session because I believe she's not proud of who she has become. She also feels she's vulnerable and that oneal is being too hard on her.

Even biggie is trying to slap her back to reality.

Biggie is trying for these housemates this season honestly, he has apparently seen through oneal a lot and is trying to make feza regain her lost senses. One might say its really not his business, but for some reasons, I like that he's always there for each one of them when it comes to encouraging them and making them feel he has their backs.

I know Feza without oneal isn't a really 'good' person, but I think she's worse with this demon called oneal.

Btw, is this oneal's second session? I thought I read one here earlier?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
I can't believe that under the name Beniye I have made 75 posts but as Josydaky I have made only 89 posts. All because of bba. Wow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
I hate the "my country house mate" and "it's my region" crap! For christ's sake, we are all Africans! We are more similar than we care to admit. And it is just a game. I'd rather people will just vote for their favorite house mate. It is not a contest between the nations in Africa. I like Dillish and it will gladden my heart if she wins. She is my favorite. She does not have to be yours. Let's stop dragging ourselves down, one Africa!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.