Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186266 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
Chineke!!!! Which Nigerian in his/her right senses will vote for annabel?
Kai,,thoses people voting her need to locked and thrown in a soakaway pit!!!!

Rofl @bolded. I'll lift the posts of some of their comments and post it here. Good thing is they're in the minority. Annboobs aint getting any naija vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Normally...wen d task it around lik dis...u will frognil...taking d front seat...commanding everybody....God catch me...nothing 4 am ooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro, that's just the beginning of shockers. You are to vote for your favourite housemate...not the housemate that belongs to your country/region. I know the seemingly 'sane' thing is to vote for ur country mate or regional housemate but some others may have fallen for another housemate's conduct over the weeks. At this stage of the game, ppl's personal opinions shud pls be respected if we don't want this thread to be unnecessarily long with misdirected arguments. Everyone (I believe) is mature enough to know which housemate he likes and should stay till the finals and even win.

I believe you should know that I would vote Dillish over Melvin or Beverly when the three are up at any time. That doesn't mean my vote would count...that also doesn't mean I'm not sane...it's just my choice. ..and it doesn't make me less Nigerian. cool

#Goes back to voting Elikem#
I'm not trying to bring any arguement!! I'm just expressing my disgust at those voting for annabel... If you are allowed to vote for who you like,like you said,then allow to be express my disgust too...
Nobody is voting for annabel on this thread,so allow me to express my shock at those doing it oustide this forum..
There is no issue here and i still stand by what i said!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict: LMAO. What tha fork!?

So Nigerians could mobilise this much, this fast and muster this kind of energy just to drive a point home and we are still where we are as a nation? You guys tolerate all manner of sheet from our leaders, refused to act all this while but could pour this kind of venom on an issue as trivial as a reality show?? Talk about misplaced priorities. SMH

Jeeeez! I cant forking believe this.

We know our country,we know what we go through everyday,we know how we complain everyday but nothing is done,we know how we fight just because of issues in 9ja.We voice it out everyday.
But,what we will not tolerate is another country saying trash and crap about us.We will always defend ourselves.we always do that and we will do that.
If ur abroad,will u allow someone say crap about ur country even though its true?You ll defend like ur life depended on it.You know Y? ITS WHAT NIGERIANS DO.
Mind u,if ppl deserve to be punished,we ll support em being purnished.

My 2cents.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
Its about big brother gandour festival.. The housemates will be divided into two groups,one group will be filming an Action romance and the other a tragic love story.. The winners will get a take out meal from a restaurant/brand of their choice from a list given to them...
Two people from each group will be the Director and camera man....
They are now in the garden!!!
Now where's BASSEY? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

He's not a tailor! An educated man that has a flare for fashion is not a tailor. Address him as something better and dignifying.

Abegi. He is a tailor. he's proud of it. Otherwise, he will not be flashing his measuring tape at every opportunity. naija and complex sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Okpolo eyes and red haired lady go just dey sidon like say d thing no concern em.
Yeye ppl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf? na we dash am tailor? The name of his clothing line is "Elikem Kumordzi the tailor"...so which one you dey fight for?

No mind @feminineA.

person call himself tailor, you say make we dey call am fashion tailor. She knows much more about Elikem than Elikem does about himself probably
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2013
fashrola: Now where's BASSEY? embarassed
He is hawking gala in the streets of free-town!!! Lol..
Even cleo and dillish were like "oh bassey" when they knew the task was about acting...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2013
Elikem,oneal and feza in the same group.. Ok ooohh!!
Just minutes ago,oneal told bimp that he almost told elikem to shut up cos eli was feeling like a big director....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
Understand me b4 u talk..
I have always said having s*x on bba is equal to uploading ur s*x tape on the net..(1)
Look at what Angelo did with bev the other night..she was touching his d*ck on saturday night.. And he declined telling her he respects her too much..he has what we call self-control (2)
Any guy that does that has my respect anytym of the day..(3)
Bev lost my respect for not being cautious and Angelo got my respect 4 doing the opposite.(4)
If dey wanna have s*x dey should by all means..but not on camera..(5)
If u think there's no p with that uplaod ur s*x tape with ur GF for our viewing pleasure (6) grin
(1) True. Afterall, we download those clips from the net.
(2) But it was the same angelo that fi.ngered her shey? So as far as you are concerned, its okay to be fingered on camera but not okay to fork? So he respected her by fin.gering her and not forking her? My opinion is fin.gering is just as bad as forking.
(3)All a guy needs to do to earn your respect in BB house is to finge.r a girl and not fork her. LOL
(4)Same as 3 above.
(5) Highly subjective. That you have a problem with it does not mean everyone else should have a problem with it. and that you have a problem with it does not in a ny way make you superior to those who do not have a problem with it.
(6) I dont necessarily have to upload mine. people have uploaded theirs and they are available online for any interested party. Wny must it be mine you want to see?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Handy Manny: Angello got your respect for doing what. You did not see him fiingering Bev the upper Saturday? Talking about sex tapes, can you mention anyone who intentionally uploaded his or her sexx tape. Is it not always the case that it was leaked? And so bladdy what if people have their sexx tape online? Ok you are now better than Bolt, Betty, Nando and Selly abi? Clap for yourself Pope Safarigirl

Dis guy, you dey my mind o. You sure say you no be winch?

I already typed my response to @Safarigirl's post before reading yours.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Oya Elikem and Melvin una pidgin don dey become too much!! Make una reduce am abeg!!

What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

Folks on here will not clamour for Biggie to issue Melvin and Elikem a strike for speaking in a foreign language. Its okay if they do.

But if nando and Feza start conversing in Swahili, then everybody starts screaming at Biggie to issue them a strike.

Biased much.SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2013
lovd yesdays cort case.......melvin kep sayn alusa syd diliish gev him a lipstick as a syn of her love to him who dos dat ......melvin sayd who shw lov wit a lipstick......he went ahed 2 say dat alusa mus b seen tins.......angelo syd were went d flwers.......sulu is one hell of a damn bita lwer.....elikem was a gud jug.....dat fats emeralds housemate shuld take over natasha shw cus she killd it yesday as she ripot life 4rm bba cort of the chase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
Why are u contradicting urself tho.
You just said no one intentionally uploads their sex tapes.
When the housemates have sex don't they know there are cameras in the house..is that unintentional too.
If u feel ur sex life should be a public thing then by all means feel free to take the stigma.
Afterall people were insulting pokello 4 a sex tape that leaked.
So why should we be smiling for those that are doing theirs in front of the camera.
Pokello's even better than them..atleast she didn't do it for our viewing pleasure

Are you trying to tell me that you dont know of websites where people intentionally upload their sex clips for people to view
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2013
dominique:

Go to the fb page, you will be surprised that some Nigerians are indeed voting Annabel and urging S/Leoneans to do the same. I find this more disturbing than those calling a vote free week for them (kilode?). Keep voting Elikem guys, you could win an ujuru tablet or a drifter wink

guy na lie,90% of nigerian on facebook are campaigning for elikem,even bassey is doing it for elikem on his twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
Well this weeks task is for the viewers mainly.. Its titled "ENDURANCE"...
Biggy wants to test how long we can endure having the emeralds all over our screen!! ##jus kidding..
They are about getting their task brief now!!!

Lolz thanks. You have a very good sense of humour
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

Dis guy, you dey my mind o. You sure say you no be winch?

I already typed my response to @Safarigirl's post before reading yours.
Hahahahaha. Our minds de work alike. I have made up with @Safarigirl sha. I am taking her out for dinner tonight (there will be no tapes o)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2013
So are these countries locked down for elikem Nigeria Gh SL Zimbabwe Malawi ....at this point he needs seven cos ROA is not guaranteed for him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2013
Good A.M all...
some people will come here n upload a newspaper n call it their opinion when U can summarize d whole shit u have on ur mind...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2013
nkwako: So are these countries locked down for elikem Nigeria Gh SL Zimbabwe Malawi ....at this point he needs seven cos ROA is not guaranteed for him

ELIKEM - GHANA NIGERIA ZIMBABWE SIERRA LEONE ETHIOPIA SOUTH AFRICA MALAWI ANGOLA
ANNABEL - KENYA UGANDA TANZANIA NAMIBIA
SULU - ZAMBIA BOTS ROA

South Africa is divided about voting Sulu, votes might go to Elikem or Annabel
Angola is only guess work, AVV should be done there.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by thatchick: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2013
melvinbba: lovd yesdays cort case.......melvin kep sayn alusa syd diliish gev him a lipstick as a syn of her love to him who dos dat ......melvin sayd who shw lov wit a lipstick......he went ahed 2 say dat alusa mus b seen tins.......angelo syd were went d flwers.......sulu is one hell of a damn bita lwer.....elikem was a gud jug.....dat fats emeralds housemate shuld take over natasha shw cus she killd it yesday as she ripot life 4rm bba cort of the chase

Reading your post is difficult,you can do better

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2013
AFUA1979:

ELIKEM - GHANA NIGERIA ZIMBABWE SIERRA LEONE ETHIOPIA SOUTH AFRICA MALAWI ANGOLA
ANNABEL - KENYA UGANDA TANZANIA NAMIBIA
SULU - ZAMBIA BOTS ROA

South Africa is divided about voting Sulu, votes might go to Elikem or Annabel
Angola is only guess work, AVV should be done there.....

Chei if dis shud happen ehn I wud be so happy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2013
tellitlikeitis: mtsww...Ignorant is not knowing the right word to use in replacement other than a cutlery and u hv smth "sensible" to say?I didn't say u should type the f word but atleast use what will seem the same.It is obvious u like using curse words as u hv mentioned above using "sheet" just learn how to use other words ne? So, goodbye Uncouth.

So you dont like using the curse word? Rev brother (or sister) tellitlikeits? holier than thou? You swear you have never used a cursed word all your life? It doesnt matter if you use it once in a while or every minute.

You are not only ignorant, but also a hypocrite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2013
So Group 1:

Bimp
Angelo
Melvin
Nando
JJ
Sulu
Beverly
Dillish
Cleo

Group 2
Jazz
Busi
Eveva
Sophie
Feza
Annabel
O'neil
Elikem
Alusa

So Goup 1's plot

A girl is in need of a heart, she's distraught about it. A certain guy notices her in a restaurant and is aware that everytime she's there, she looks sad. He takes interest in her and finds out more about her. They date and stuff. When he learns of her situation, he's bothered and eventually drcides to offer her his heart unknown to her.
When the girl gets the surgery done, she's excited and runs off to tell the guy only to gind a letter from the guy telling her of his decision....

The girl is a writer by profession.she's got a drug-addict bro (NANDO) she takes care of

That's just the skeletal portion. It should be a great story (Melvin came up with it grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: All this Ghanaians don disappear now..make dem come join us..make e no be say na only 9ja they fight.
Oneal's target for now is Elikem after he kicked selly out..so ghana needs to join us in this fight..
Afterall no be only is dey west africa

We are also making our views known via social media on Oneal and his West Africa nonsense. Thanks so much for your support.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
Producers don't make money 4rm auditions na..u should know that by now..or do u think dey manufacture 300k..if viewers loose interest in the show..esp 4rm 9ja which is their large sponsorship market..trust me ratings will drop and the sponsors will run.

Na wa for you o. where did i mention producers making money from auditions?

Naija alone boycotting the show automatically translates to having no sponsors for the show remember there are 14 other countries involved. They may even enlist cameroun.

Agreed, revenue may dwindle, but to assume the death of the show is a far reaching conclusion without basis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

Folks on here will not clamour for Biggie to issue Melvin and Elikem a strike for speaking in a foreign language. Its okay if they do.

But if nando and Feza start conversing in Swahili, then everybody starts screaming at Biggie to issue them a strike.

Biased much.SMH
there's a great difference between Pidgin English and Swahili and Zulu...so why would Biggie give dem a strike? Don't bring sentiment into this..Almost 70% of African Countries speak Pidgin English though in a diff way but at least there is an effective communication if you can manoeuvre...So there's no big deal abt it

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
I am trying to take what you said seriously and not laugh grin grin grin but for real how old are you ? like 7? grin grin
I dont think I would win any argument about anything on this show with you, not because you suddenly start posting intellectually mature stuff but because you already come across like you live your life by your tv set watching big brother all day. Since I have small time to indulge you this morning......

You talk about the whole SADC hating
- Do you realize how small the number of people that watch big brother as compared to the African population? To suddenly extrapolate comments on Facebook and twitter from less than 500 unique individuals in total (am being generous here)to mean a whole region is hating on another region is misguided myopic and very wrong. Any neutral observer who applies your methods would think the whole Nigeria is mad at big brother if all they go by are your facebook posts & protests but obviously y'all are less than 50 unique individuals.

You talk about leaving in lala land - Ok this one got me really cracking up grin grin. You decide O'neal's feelings about west africa is enough to constitute hate -because he says he wants west africans to stop feeling like they are untouchable in the game, or because he does not want to hear Nigerian Music......the list is long but they are all flimsy and he has a right to moan if he wants to but you do not realize that.So lets even concede with you that its Hate speech and its bad for Africa you then take your protest to UTI and DERENLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and you are living in reality What happened to Yerima?? grin grin (dear lord I hope she catches this joke too).

You talk about Racism and Escalation - As for the racism part lets not go there, but as for escalation I totally agree with you. People like you twisting what is happening and stoking the flames of hate and racism just because of one confused Mans ranting in a show where he has been locked away from humanity for more than 60 days now. In the scale of things Oneal is not worth this stress and certainly not worth my time to be typing about this if not to try and get some sense into you this morning.Oh and by the way did you call this empty shouting "Anointing" TB Joshua would be mad yo.

I would not even go into the details of the ramifications of endemol getting itself involved in addressing political issues, whats important for you to know is that you are not half as smart as the people organizing this show neither are you more Nigerian or West African than some of them on the board. If they have not addressed it the way you want its for a very good reason which you might not be able to fully grasp......for no fault of yours obviously.

PS: I would not be responding to any reply of this from you, my initial post was not directed at you.

Please send me your ATM PIN. Sorry your account number. I need to credit you with some cool cash.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
But this Bimp's grouping is biased sha

Notice how he groups the Diamonds with him, minus Annabel cos he doesn't like her, and puts in Cleo, Sulu and JJ that he's cool with

Then conveniently sends ALL the others he's not cool with ie, the other Emeralds, the other Rubies and Annabel to group 2....

Apparently, group 1 has more creative minds with Bimp, Melvin and Nando (as phuckd up as he can be! He's a good director)...group 2's only saving grace is Elikem (and Jazz maybe) as far as Oneza and Annalusa go...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict: LMAO. What tha fork!?

So Nigerians could mobilise this much, this fast and muster this kind of energy just to drive a point home and we are still where we are as a nation? You guys tolerate all manner of sheet from our leaders, refused to act all this while but could pour this kind of venom on an issue as trivial as a reality show?? Talk about misplaced priorities. SMH

Jeeeez! I cant forking believe this.
Nairaland is 0.00000001% of Nigeria u hear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Pokello has apologised for the ‘’West Africa Morrafucckkers’’ comment she made while in the Big Brother house..... she said she got very emotional at that time because housemates were scared of nominating Naija reps (Medicine after death) Did u Pokello nominate Naija NO!!! Because she was feeling them and was also close to Mel and Bev.......

The Lamborghini pix that was posted a few pages back, she said it is not her car but that she took snaps of the front view of a spa in Zimbabwe and also captured the ride....hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.