Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186266 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2013
@kslib....pple havE bn commenting on ur note I forwarde to big broda FB page....here are some comment...

Nneka Agudosi Udoh > Big Brother Africa
4 minutes ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App · 
Good morning Biggy. Warn oneal about his criticism against West Africa, if he doesn't want to play the game, let him leave the house. This forum is to unite and entertain Africans. Since the show began, it has been oneal's stupid talks,insults and hatred for West Africa. Caution him, call him to order or rather disqualify him for not uniting but instilling, dividing and causing hatred in Africa.

Another one
Mphoentle Oratilwe Bolokoe
iv stoped watchin big bro bcz of Oneza nominating the same pipl nd saying bad things abt other countries which sucks!

Anothers are still loading o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Give me the FB page please

www.facebook.com/big brother africa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2013
adaberry: Who is Stephanie Oji here?!!
Na my sister...she dey para 4 here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Biggy has always,i mean always and when i mean always,i mean always warned housemated to never conspire cos its a violation to the big brother code. Now what we expect is a swift reply either packaged as a strike or disqualification to any housemate who conspires against another..
We feel the aim of the show itself is to unite africans and make them realise that they are one people.. The fact that the contestants are from different countries also prooves my earlier statement concerning it being set-up to unite africans using entertainment as its main ingredient!!!
The eastern and southern african reps so far have been conspiring not just against our reps,but west africans in general which i find very disturbing!!!
Owl-neal has prooved that all you just have to do is to hate on west africans and conspire against them and biggy and his goons will have your back..
He refused to dance at the party cos the DJ was playing west african music.. He angrily walked out of the hall and was telling his fellow southerner in the person of busi how biggy knows he doesnt do any west african shiit... I was baffled when biggy asked him how his fight against the west africans was going in his diary session today..
Annabel conspired with feza to nominate the Nigerians but biggy didnt do anything about it..
Another surprising incident that occured today was when one of the fake emerald housemeate alusa by name overstepped his boundary and joined in the conpiracy.. In his words "What is Naija"? "Why are people afraid of them"? ......
Pokello called west africans a bunch of modafuuckers in front of the whole africa and yet,biggy kept mute..
We will not sit down and allow some iddiots insult us cos of a meagre 300,000$.. Its not about the money but about pride..
West africa is too big to further entertain this show of shame that biggy and whoever incharge is trying to use as a medium to divide africa rather than unite it!!!!
We dont give a Bleep if the southern or eastern housemates dont like us but what we expected from biggy was to select people who will show that there is unity in africa rather than these demons who are tryng to do the exact opposite.. I believe that is what auditions are meant for!!!!
Nigeria will not be part of this rubbish!!
Enough is enough!!!!!!
@someone should forward it.. I no get fb or twitter account ..tnx
Someone has already posted it
Oya who be edith Onyx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2013
Come ooo...una don forget I.K...make we bombard am too that 1 dey important atleast he fit pass the message accross..
Our msg is not only against Oneal.
But we should threathen to pull out.
Even the boity chick @boity @ik_osakioduwa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
Someone has already posted it
Oya who be edith Onyx
You mean someone posted it before i made the post itself... Lmao!!!

I dnt get it!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2013
Let's start a hashtag about it on twitter...maybe #saynotobba or #anti-regionalism #bbaout e.t.c y'all should make suggestions..then we'll pick 1..if it's possible to make it trend then we will
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
You mean someone posted it before i made the post itself... Lmao!!!

I dnt get it!!
No...after..I wanted to copy and post it there..but someone did that b4 me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
No...after..I wanted to copy and post it there..but someone did that b4 me
kkk!!!
Make una continue dey bombard them oo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2013
Chai,dis uti or denrele no dey facebook,abeg if u get dem facebook name halla,i don delete ma twitter account tey tey.Chai,giv me thr facebook name o,e b like say una no sabi wori person.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2013
if we really want this protest to be nationwide and people in charge to hear our dissatisfaction about BBA. let's design a logo that represent our protest then we can upload the logo on all social medias even, use the logo as our facebook profile picture. this medium of expression works in developed countries and we can adopt the same system. what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

This is definitely not the first time they've sent people of the opposite gender. Secondly i'm saying that many people wrote Beverly off from day one and started praising Melvin even before this Mellish/Malaria or whatever other names there are. I didn't say people like him because he is a male, i said he will be favored regardless because he is a male. Two different things. It started with bashing her looks and the fact that she is more "street" while Melvin is not. Same thing with Karen, no? I can bet all the money in my account that if Beverly and Melvin traded personalities, he would still be the favored one. So this isn't a game where males are favored? 5 from the 7 seasons winners have been males. And going back to season 2, we know only a man can do that kind of stuff Richard did and still walk away with the grand prize. Talk true jor. Oh and btw, Big Brother is a game. After all, everyone keeps screaming how everyone came into the house alone (in reference to the Bev/Mel brother sister ish), blah blah so therefore anyone is free to be nominated, replaced, etc. So which loyalty? This two sides of the mouth talk get as e be.

But then again, its my two cents. As for Safarigirl's rant, i posted my initial reply to @geez prince on his assertion that Beverly fans are "scared" that Melvin will be picked over Beverly and I already stated why I believe that will be so regardless. I don't dislike Melvin, its just the bias and "run one down to favor the other" is the ish I can't stand. Let's not be hypocrites here. wink
Can we honestly say if Beverly mentioned Melvin as her competition even if she went to him later and laughed it off that conspiracies wouldn't be flying all over the place?
You are crossing the line between being a feminist and a sexist.
When both of them came into the house I liked dem both equally.
But I'll never pick bad over good..woman or no woman.
When I see something wrong I say it.
I'm a feminist not a sexist..I won't say a lady is better than a guy just cos I think she's being judged by her gender.
If Melvin was doing what bev's doing right now u won't see me praising him here.
I once said that if Melvin should disrespect any girl in the house by having sex with her on camera that'll be d last tym I campaign for him. That is being feminist.
Same reason I respected Uti so much was his respect for women.
And it's the same reason why one of my faves in the beginning (Nando) became my most disliked housemate.
Stop with this female campaign thing. If Melvin was female I'll still pick him over bev anyday.
I support based on character and not gender.
Women this days are becoming more sexist than men. Seeing how y'all are quick to jump on d gender inequality thing without giving it a tot..at the end u're the one that ends up being biased.
If bev has a good character do u think any1 will complain about her?
If melvin was like Nando I'd have been the 1st to say he should leave that house.
Don't create issues that don't exist..
As for the last question..if bev goes into the diary room and say Melvin is her biggest competition..I'd have gladly been against her. Reasons being that she's already bad mouthing him to other housemates. If melvin was doing same then we would read another meaning to it..besides he came out told her and they laughed about it..how harmless does that seem. If bev comes out and tells Melvin "I think it's selly u like..u're not straightforward and u lied to us" I'll gladly pat her on the back..going to tel both her bf's this about him and not being able to say it infront of him is what I call backbiting. Before u allow ur emotions clowd ur sense of judgement try and be objective

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2013
If Big Brother gives any of you bunch protesting any ear self then he is jobless.
First of all they have made it clear that these are the views of the housemates and not of their country or community.
Secondly Oneal is giving his personal opinion, if he does not like west Africa then so what? How is that gonna make Botswana relevant? You guys should stop wasting your energy and time to fight someone's personal opinion.
He is intimidated then that's his cup of tea, maybe it's a personal vendetta which I think should be laughed at if I was there and I got a whiff I might also grow a personal opinion of how Botswana had got mostly cows to show Africa and how my village can successfully raid their whole country grin grin

Relax guys stop giving that frog eyed confused man relevance.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2013
Mel Beverly angelo elikem wud nominate oneza next week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Chrisbenogor: If Big Brother gives any of you bunch protesting any ear self then he is jobless.
First of all they have made it clear that these are the views of the housemates and not of their country or community.
Secondly Oneal is giving his personal opinion, if he does not like west Africa then so what? How is that gonna make Botswana relevant? You guys should stop wasting your energy and time to fight someone's personal opinion.
He is intimidated then that's his cup of tea, maybe it's a personal vendetta which I think should be laughed at if I was there and I got a whiff I might also grow a personal opinion of how Botswana had got mostly cows to show Africa and how my village can successfully raid their whole country grin grin

Relax guys stop giving that frog eyed confused man relevance.
his personal opinion indeed, you need to see how SADC supports that baboon even telling biggie to give him (O'neil) a gun

While you're living in lala land, the entire SADC have an inbred hatred for everything West African (Nigerian mostly)....no, it's not his personal opinion, he's airing the views of majority of SADC, he's just the only one stewpid enough to speak out.

Please don't come here and dull our anointing....racism used to be one man's opinion, until it escalated and led to the death of millions...NOTHING is ONE MAN's opinion, it just takes ONE MAN to air the views of many.

The show is against conspiracy and this IS a CONSPIRACY

Nobody is asking YOU to protest, we already have people doing that, West Africans and sensible EA/SADC citizens....just don't come here and drop this rubbish, if you no wan support us, keep your opinion to yourself. There are some things better left unsaid

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: 1) those listed housemates are the jokes

2) He was called Mighty, for breaking the jinx against guys, not cos the ladies weren't good enough ii) what's wrong with being a feminist? Most of Bev's fans are feminists, hence the hate against Mel

3) Selly? Lemme not laugh, her later actions proved she was far from mighty, I believe she became known as Silly Selly

4) Did Tatiana have 6 people to choose from? Wasn't Tatiana close with ALL the other housemates? Did Tatiana have a certain housemate who she would have been vindicated by if she had put him/her up? Answer these first

5)Hakeem? His body is flawed, his abs are like those of Jim Iyke's, and Angelo isn't as tall as Mel (or as hot really, dude looks like trailer trash)

6) Please I need a picture of your jaws dropped when Melvin is crowne King of The Chase...we await your rant also. Till then, toodles! grin

I should have responded to this but i'll just let it slide. Cos it may pass off as stale. I was offline for a while. thats the reason. But if time permits, then you just got me officially on Melvin's case.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2013
Keep voting Elikem!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2013
spade: Keep voting Elikem!
thanks for reminding me sef

Some Naijas on twitter are still forming 'Ghana didn't vote Bassey' conveniently forgetting that the first time Elikem was up, we passed him up for Nando

Nigerians can be so forgetful and judgmental, some are even voting Annabel, just imagine, Annabel!

Abeg keep voting ELIKEM, argue, insult each other if necessary! But VOTE ELIKEM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: thanks for reminding me sef

Some Naijas on twitter are still forming 'Ghana didn't vote Bassey' conveniently forgetting that the first time Elikem was up, we passed him up for Nando

Nigerians can be so forgetful and judgmental, some are even voting Annabel, just imagine, Annabel!

Abeg keep voting ELIKEM, argue, insult each other if necessary! But VOTE ELIKEM
nobody is voting Annaboobs....our votes is for Elikem da Tailor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2013
I think we should also bombard linda ikeji with our protest too. She has one of the loudest forum in nigeria to spread the message. lindaikeji@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

I should have responded to this but i'll just let it slide. Cos it may pass off as stale. I was offline for a while. thats the reason. But if time permits, then you just got me officially on Melvin's case.
Hahahahahah...LMAO...LOLZZZ
You can do nada..zilch..
You're just 1 person if u like rant 4rm here to jamaica nobody will listen to u..except ur friends 4rm S.A n GH..
If u think ur opinion/ranting counts..pls think again..
If 100,000 people watch bba 4rm 9ja..and 1,000 out of them are against Melvin...
Hope that'll prove to u how insignificant u are

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2013
One principle i hold dear in my life is to always take responsibility for your speech and actions at any forking point in life.

Pokello in her ignorance and pride insulted a whole region and expected to go far in the game? even if she had nothing to gain from that region, it will be sheer folly to call them out on air when you of all people know that votin in BBa is regionally inclined.

On the first night, I heard elikem and Bolt discussing about how they expect to edge out naija in this years edition. Saying its about time they put a stop to naija's dominance in the game. Elikem in particular said and i quote 'No wahala now, we go do am'. And i think he said, 'no be naija, we go do am' altho, I'm not sure of the second quote cos its been a long time. Now he or his folks are relying on the same naija to vote for him? Its okay to expect to win the show, I mean everyone eexpects to win but the moment you start scheming openly to take out a particular rep, then it becomes offensive to that rep's compatriots interested in voting.I wonder why the bunch of the housemates this year are so careless with their utterances.SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2013
fashrola: nobody is voting Annaboobs....our votes is for Elikem da Tailor

He's not a tailor! An educated man that has a flare for fashion is not a tailor. Address him as something better and dignifying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2013
Keep calm and vote for the tailor. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
You are crossing the line between being a feminist and a sexist.
When both of them came into the house I liked dem both equally.
But I'll never pick bad over good..woman or no woman.
When I see something wrong I say it.
I'm a feminist not a sexist..I won't say a lady is better than a guy just cos I think she's being judged by her gender.
If Melvin was doing what bev's doing right now u won't see me praising him here.
I once said that if Melvin should disrespect any girl in the house by having sex with her on camera that'll be d last tym I campaign for him. That is being feminist.
Same reason I respected Uti so much was his respect for women.
And it's the same reason why one of my faves in the beginning (Nando) became my most disliked housemate.
Stop with this female campaign thing. If Melvin was female I'll still pick him over bev anyday.
I support based on character and not gender.
Women this days are becoming more sexist than men. Seeing how y'all are quick to jump on d gender inequality thing without giving it a tot..at the end u're the one that ends up being biased.
If bev has a good character do u think any1 will complain about her?
If melvin was like Nando I'd have been the 1st to say he should leave that house.
Don't create issues that don't exist..
As for the last question..if bev goes into the diary room and say Melvin is her biggest competition..I'd have gladly been against her. Reasons being that she's already bad mouthing him to other housemates. If melvin was doing same then we would read another meaning to it..besides he came out told her and they laughed about it..how harmless does that seem. If bev comes out and tells Melvin "I think it's selly u like..u're not straightforward and u lied to us" I'll gladly pat her on the back..going to tel both her bf's this about him and not being able to say it infront of him is what I call backbiting. Before u allow ur emotions clowd ur sense of judgement try and be objective
Ok let me understand this. You mean being intimate with a female housemate on camera amounts to 'disrespecting her'? Wont it be a consensual act between adults. You are seriously gonna fault the guy? Some of us actually think we are watching TBN or the GOD CHANNEL and not BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

He's not a tailor! An educated man that has a flare for fashion is not a tailor. Address him as something better and dignifying.
Warris this..Elikem says he's not a fashion designer but a tailor..so what are u fighting for?
What's even bad in the word tailor..no be d same cloth dem dey sow with fashion designers?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

Might Elikem, the fashion designer suffice? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

wtf? na we dash am tailor? The name of his clothing line is "Elikem Kumordzi the tailor"...so which one you dey fight for?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2013
tellitlikeitis: . I am no JJC dude or dudette. I was forced to say smth. As for u? U can as well hijack Derenle since u know so much about how HMs are choosen. I am no learner....and please its "Bleep" not "fork" and pls do waste the resources so that u can show us h

You make me giigle. In pity of your ignorance. You were forced to say something? Whatever happened to keeping quiet when you got nothing sensible to say?

And you say you are no JJC? but you dont know that NL has some censorship sheet in place. You ask me to say mess instead of fork. You typed mess, see what Seun has turned it to. Ignoramus. LMAO

FYI, I use fork for convenience. Let me see how Seun wants to change that and what he wants to change it to.

bye Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf? na we dash am tailor? The name of his clothing line is "Elikem Kumordzi the tailor"...so which one you dey fight for?

I think Poster has the hots for Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

ItsModella: Keep calm and vote for the tailor. cool

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.