Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186271 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
so nigerians among dstv management cant say anything.i know this woman with a high post and she is working with dstv( forgotten her name but she is a ngn)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Am copying and pasting everything you guys are writing here and forwarding it to @Uti_Nwachukwu

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
This annabel is just too bitter.the bitterness she is manifesting in the house since was put up for eviction again can make all her hair go grey before sunday.
Meanwhile,keep voting for elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
4litres:
Come, see pls stop dis campaign wey no get head 4 here abeg. If people love Melvin, am sure its 'cos he has given dem a reason ie. (Being there 4friends, not backstabbing, not gossipping, even putting himself in harms way 2protect friends). Beverly as u & I know has been d complete opposite so if ppl don't like her then its only b'cos she doesn't deserve it, simple. U re tryin 2 create unnecessary animosity of gender inequality which isn't fair. This is d first time(stand to be corrected) dat 9ja has sent 2ppl of d opposite sex into bba so u can't say 4sure dat ppl like Melvin cos he is male. Truthfully, d guy deserves all d love he gets.
actually there was Kevin and Nkenna....Nkenna was like Bev, the talkative whose gist bordered on exaggerations and ridiculousness and even lies.

Bev is even lucky she's got someone as nice as Melvin, I remember vividly that Kevin used to call Nkenna out on her lies, yet this same Nkenna would go out of her way to convince people not to nominate 'her people' despite all of this. Kev wasn't even as nice to Nkenna as Mel is to Bev, yet the ungrateful chic doesn't fail to pass up on an opportunity to codedly run the guy down

Then someone will still come and tell me " if not that she was female...." Bullshayt! Even with Vina and Karen all of you conveniently forget that the main reason most Nigerians disliked Vina were cos of the following:

- She was throwing herself at Lomwe who already confessed to liking her friend, Hanni

- She was forming Britico up and down (complete with the name and accent, we even accused her of repping Britain)

- She used EVERY opportunity she got to run down Karen (saying stuff like 'that's not how my people act') something like what Bev is doing right now

- Her FANS were like her, running down Karen EVERY time (like what Bev's fans are doing to Melvin currently)

- Worst of all, she claimed she couldn't speak pidgin, and NEVER attempted to speak it the entire 91 days. This in it's self was a crime.

So before anybody shouts "if Melvin was a girl..." I insist that if Melvin was female, we would still prefer him over Bev and the female Melvin would be NOTHING like Vina.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
My audio just stopped!!! Is anybody currently experiencing this or its just me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
dominique: Guys make sure youy check out the dstv [url=mobi.dstv.com/home]official site[/url] to confirm which country you're assigned to. I was so irritated when I found out I had been voting for dilish under SA last week. There's an option to change your country settings there. I really don't know why the organisers are pulling all stops to ridicule West Africa this season. Wetin we do them sef?

Thanks darl smiley
Watched Bassey's eviction on the nomination show and I felt like crying all over again cry.

OMG.. I have been voting from SA since.. BBA is a fraud

Please guys check your country setting, I"ve just changed mine back nigeria.. Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
yemaldo: so nigerians among dstv management cant say anything.i know this woman with a high post and she is working with dstv( forgotten her name but she is a ngn)
Biola Alabi?Managing director M-Net Africa?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by oyinmama(f): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: My audio just stopped!!! Is anybody currently experiencing this or its just me?
It's just you cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
She's a bitter woman,n I don't believe she's 24,dats her football age.check her profile,seems dogs or animals are her closest companions or sometin like dat,she's obviously been through lot of rejection by men n felt the bba was an opportunity to get the man of her dream,but the rejection simply continued,her attitude is very bad n certainly would affect her relationship with men.she's had issues with angelo,sulu,melvin, n doesn't get along with bimp,n I havnt seen her talking with elikem.
Kslib: Kai!!! Annabel is broken!!! What a bitter woman.. She always keeps talking about nominations and eviction and who nominated her!!!
Does she even enjoy life?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Please guys check your country setting, I"ve just changed mine back nigeria.. Thanks dearie

Pls send d same info to ppl on twitter and facebook so they will know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
dominique: As much as I support this protest, I don't see much coming out of it. Sad truth of the matter is that, thousands of Nigerians will still audition for the show year after year to take a shot at fame. Are they the ones that will take part in such protest? The organisers know they'll be willing participants from every country each year. But still, we should bombard their facebook and twitter pages and relay our angst about our treatment this season.

Vote Elikem

This is the cold hard truth.. We need prominent men to speak out or else we're just wasting our time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Emmadani: Biola Alabi?Managing director M-Net Africa?

U get d name. Na she they in charge.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaberry: Am copying and pasting everything you guys are writing here and forwarding it to @Uti_Nwachukwu

God bless you sister.. You've made my day

Please let's someone drop uti, kelvin and derenle Facebook page/name for me

If no one wants to talk, I won't keep mute.

I'm gonna do part, if we all do our's, then this shitt can stop

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
chima12: She's a bitter woman,n I don't believe she's 24,dats her football age.check her profile,seems dogs or animals are her closest companions or sometin like dat,she's obviously been through lot of rejection by men n felt the bba was an opportunity to get the man of her dream,but the rejection simply continued,her attitude is very bad n certainly would affect her relationship with men.she's had issues with angelo,sulu,melvin, n doesn't get along with bimp,n I havnt seen her talking with elikem.
chima annabel dey play football? lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
chima12: She's a bitter woman,n I don't believe she's 24,dats her football age.check her profile,seems dogs or animals are her closest companions or sometin like dat,she's obviously been through lot of rejection by men n felt the bba was an opportunity to get the man of her dream,but the rejection simply continued,her attitude is very bad n certainly would affect her relationship with men..
guyz of nawadays dnt want galz wit oversized bre.ast and turkey legs.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
oyinmama:
It's just you cool
Ok.. Tanx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:

Pls send d same info to ppl on twitter and facebook so they will know.

I'm on it sister.. No wonder my votes doesn't count since.. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

The default country setting has always been SA. You have to change it. Nor be dem get DSTV?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: actually there was Kevin and Nkenna....Nkenna was like Bev, the talkative whose gist bordered on exaggerations and ridiculousness and even lies.

Bev is even lucky she's got someone as nice as Melvin, I remember vividly that Kevin used to call Nkenna out on her lies, yet this same Nkenna would go out of her way to convince people not to nominate 'her people' despite all of this. Kev wasn't even as nice to Nkenna as Mel is to Bev, yet the ungrateful chic doesn't fail to pass up on an opportunity to codedly run the guy down

Then someone will still come and tell me " if not that she was female...." Bullshayt! Even with Vina and Karen all of you conveniently forget that the main reason most Nigerians disliked Vina were cos of the following:

- She was throwing herself at Lomwe who already confessed to liking her friend, Hanni

- She was forming Britico up and down (complete with the name and accent, we even accused her of repping Britain)

- She used EVERY opportunity she got to run down Karen (saying stuff like 'that's not how my people act') something like what Bev is doing right now

- Her FANS were like her, running down Karen EVERY time (like what Bev's fans are doing to Melvin currently)

- Worst of all, she claimed she couldn't speak pidgin, and NEVER attempted to speak it the entire 91 days. This in it's self was a crime.

So before anybody shouts "if Melvin was a girl..." I insist that if Melvin was female, we would still prefer him over Bev and the female Melvin would be NOTHING like Vina.
Duly noted dear,thanks. Every other point remains valid though. On point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
I for one was very dissapionted today, wen biggies asked oneal hw is his fight wift west africa going. It dawn on me that biggie is really in support of oneal and other housemates fighting west africa. Is dis show nt suppose to promote unity? Wat happened to the big brother of other season, dat will punish u or give u a strik for forming alliance in d house or talking on hw to nominates certain housemates? If we nigerians are wanted in d show, they should us knw, so we can stop subcribing 4 Dstv to watch cramp.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Handy Manny: The default country setting has always been SA. You have to change it. Nor be dem get DSTV?

They never stated it.. That fraud

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
pls guys lets lay our complain to biola alabi on twitter her twitter name is biolaa1 mnet managing director about dis west africa insult is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

www.twitter.com/denrele_edun

www.twitter.com/SirUti

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah...and tanx for the info you just gave us! I checked mine,and i was voting under NAIJA!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
justloveme: pls guys lets lay our complain to biola alabi on twitter her twitter name is biolaa1 mnet managing director about dis west africa insult is just too much.

www.twitter.com/biolaa1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
What is sulu telling jazz? Like i said,my audio suddenly stopped...
From the video,it looks like he's telling her something deep!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dstv/multichoice is a southafrican company,any non SAfrican in top management there is just a figure head,there obviously there because the white owners of dstv do recruit based on merit,dstv wants to be an international player in broadcastin n entertainment.you guys should not put some people in trouble by dropping their names unnecessarily.
Agbgift:

U get d name. Na she they in charge.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

They never stated it.. That fraud
Calm down. Dstv website has always been like that even before BBA commenced in may. Once you visit their site, it will tell you that it is assuming you are in SA. There is a provision for you to change it. Una too they suspect fraud and yet fraudulent AAV de una hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Eish!! And I don't do twitter angry angry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2013
@bbafans @bbafrica @bigbroafrica @biolaa1 O'Neal has conspired against the West Africans but BigBrother doesn't give a Damn! But find any means to reduce the glory of a West African Rep! >>>Guyz! You need to join me in this protest!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2013
ella.b:

www.twitter.com/denrele_edun

www.twitter.com/SirUti

Am bombarding uti as we speak. He won't sleep this night. Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Join me oo!! Or i will retreat oo!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.