Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186221 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Annabreast is deluded!! She was telling nando that she has no iota of doubt that Beverly,Melvin and Bimp always nominate her... Hehehe!!! She never see anything first... Frustration go reduce those her elephant breasts to lime size..
It will be epic if she leaves on sunday.. Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Frogneal must be put in his place.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Annabreast is deluded!! She was telling nando that she has no iota of doubt that Beverly,Melvin and Bimp always nominate her... Hehehe!!! She never see anything first... Frustration go reduce those her elephant breasts to lime size..
It will be epic if she leaves on sunday.. Lmao!!!
Annabel's eviction na sure thing, IF no dey the matter samsam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: Annabel's eviction na sure thing, IF no dey the matter samsam
Annaboobs own na sure banker, EA no fit save am this time, make she kukuma carry her ngwongwo go Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Una still de hear de talk. I don vote Elikem 6 times. BTW it is not because I want to prove anything to O'Neal. Oh my Annabel. Sorry Blood is thicker than breasst.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: Annabel's eviction na sure thing, IF no dey the matter samsam
Lol... I cant wait to see her dragging those oversized boobs of hers to the stage!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
One person is leaving on sunday and that person is annabel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
The essence of this show has truly been lost. The dynamics seem to get dumber by the day.
I think after this season BBA should come to an end. This regional thing is really killing the show and individual votes can't count cause countries like Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania, will always have an advantage due to having more people.
I believe if they truly can't caution Oneal on his hate speech and Biggie goes on only to ask him how his plan against West Africa is going, then i believe this show belongs in the gutters.
Let those countries that have the money and resources to buy the rights to produce this show do so in their own country and everyone can go their own way in peace.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please, I have voted elikem with my three mails and I feel so glad... Y'all should try it, it feels so good..

Please guys, more voting and less posting.. Let's give owlneal stroke and high BP

Please create as much mails as you can on GMAIL and vote away

Most importantly, we have to realise that NL voters are 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of nigerian population. So please let's take this to twitter and facebook and other social network

For those on BBM, broadcast it to your friends.. It's operation save ELIKEM

So safarigirl, ella.b, spade, kslib, itsmodella. The amaka and co, please take this campaign to social network or else, we're wasting our time on this thread.

Off to twitter to campaign for elikem

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: The essence of this show has truly been lost. The dynamics seem to get dumber by the day.
I think after this season BBA should come to an end. This regional thing is really killing the show and individual votes can't count cause countries like Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania, will have an advantage due to having more people.
I believe if they truly can't caution Oneal on his hate speech and Biggie goes on only to ask him how his plan against West Africa is going, then i believe this show belongs in the gutters.
Let those countries that have the money and resources to buy the rights to produce this show do so in their own country and everyone can go their own way in peace.

Sadly, it's the truth.. I hate it so much but we have no choice.. I see BBA doing something about from next season but there's nothing they can do for now. It's too late.. Hopefully they can change from next season
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Can these unnominated kids keep quiet so I can hear annabel's insecurity talks.. Eish.

Feza is saying sth like she's certain bev n mel will come up next week, not sure I heard that well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel still on melvins case.. She is telling feza that Melvin keeps nominating her despite her saving him and not nominating him.. In her words "what makes him so special,all he does is laugh all day,i cook and he doesnt"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]Annabreast is deluded!! She was telling nando that she has no iota of doubt that Beverly,Melvin and Bimp always nominate her... Hehehe!!! She never see anything first... Frustration go reduce those her elephant breasts to lime size..
It will be epic if she leaves on sunday.. Lmao!!![/quote)LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
StateOfMind: Can these unnominated kids keep quiet so I can hear annabel's insecurity talks.. Eish.

Feza is saying sth like she's certain bev n mel will come up next week, not sure I heard that well.
she and what army will put up Bev and Mel? Her own dey everly end for mouth, she go enter Diary room turn to gbeh

Make dem do their worst, haters can't touch Melbev, na only their shadow dem go see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Feza says she feels melvin and beverly will be up next week cos oneal is against west africa... She feels the week beverly comes up will be the week she will go...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Feza n annabel conspiring against d nigerian..annabel said melvin is weak, he just laughs a lot dat she doesn't knw wot dey see in him n feza goes on to say she bets dat beverly ll b up nxt week n once she is up, she is leaving..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel is telling feza that she feels sulu is too over confident!!!!
She also said she will survive come sunday..
Damn!!! This girl is just too bitter...
God forbid bad thing..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Annabel is telling feza that she feels sulu is too over confident!!!!
She also said she will survive come sunday..
Damn!!! This girl is just too bitter...
God forbid bad thing..
hahahahahaha!! that moment when IK says "Annabel, your chase ends here"....pure awesomeness grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Does with avv this is an opportunity to see if it works we need 2 use it on etihad, Martha , Salome, Angela & rosa grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Does dat. Feza feel OWLneal decides who stays and who leaves She's a pathetic dreamer... Cant they see how d enemies if nigeria / west africa keep leaving 1 by 1?? Pokello, hakeem, natasha...annabel is next!! Rubbish...didn't she nominate dem, y is she complaining...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sadly, it's the truth.. I hate it so much but we have no choice.. I see BBA doing something about from next season but there's nothing they can do for now. It's too late.. Hopefully they can change from next season

There's nothing they can do? They can't caution Oneal or change their biased writers on their website? Or how they purposely didn't bring a West African emerald housemate? What we can do is stop voting, its only filling their pockets only for them to continue with the same BS.
Next year the committee in Nigeria that do BBA matters can agree not to participate, especially if Nigerians show how disgusted they are with the conduct of the a producers not handling Oneal and Pokello to watch their tongue.
I think then they'll sit up and listen, but by that time we Nigerians would be over BBA and possibly want to have Big Brother brought back to Nigeria. They don't need to make money off of us if they're gonna keep being partial towards us.
Big Brother Africa has run its course.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Alusa has joined the conversation.. Feza sais she is tired of this whole west africa thing.. In her words "they need to be up".......
Alusa now said "What is Naija"? Why are people afraid of them?.. He went further to say "why cant people just understand"?
Ok oooh!!!! Shey una dey watch..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
So now we know what Alusa meant yesterday when telling everyone to nominate "strong" people.
The fact that he isn't a housemate says it all. These guys were clearly sent with a mission in mind
BBA has OFFICIALLY run its course and should be scrapped for good once the season is over. Either that or Nigeria gracefully bows out of participating.

Its becoming disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Alusa has joined the conversation.. Feza sais she is tired of this whole west africa thing.. In her words "they need to be up".......
Alusa now said "What is Naija"? Why are people afraid of them?.. He went further to say "why cant people just understand"?
Ok oooh!!!! Shey una dey watch..
Am really sick of this show now. This is so disrespectful to WA and the fact that Biggie does jack is what annoys me most. Annabel needs to go on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
The irony of everything is west africa has NEVER, I repeat NEVER conspired to nominate ani of em...melvin, bev n elikem r not such people, they have good hearts.. me I'm tired sef, they should keep planning !

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Eveva's skin colour though..kinda scary..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
StateOfMind: Eveva's skin colour though..kinda scary..
Lolz u need to see her fingers and legs. Bleaching tinz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
If people could use social media to protest the ban of under-age marraige and succeed,then we cooking up an online protest to stop Naija from participating in the show should be a walkover...
The question is "are you guys ready"?
When we succeed,I'm sure Ghana will also do the same...
This anti-west african thing might just be like a small isuue,but trust me,this is how war and hostility starts...
The earlier we stop participating,the better!!! How much is 300,000$ sef?
Its all about our pride for now!!! We have won it three times already!!!
Even if Melvin or any west african wins,we should still bow out of the show.. Lets bow out in fashion!!!
West africa cannot be insulted cos of a show as minute as big brother..
Many Nigerians are already against the show based on moral gorunds so we pushing the protest to withdraw from the game will be a good move cos they will also support....
Are you guys really serious about us withdrawing or what?
Make up your mind!!!! Cheers!!!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
lol LET THEM HATE US.
WE ARE WEST AFRICAN MURRAFUCKERS.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: If people could use social media to protest the ban of under-age marraige and succeed,then we cooking up an online protest to stop Naija from participating in the show should be a walkover...
The question is "are you guys ready"?
When we succeed,I'm sure Ghana will also do the same...
This anti-west african thing might just be like a small isuue,but trust me,this is how war and hostility starts...
The earlier we stop participating,the better!!! How much is 300,000$ sef?
Its all about our pride for now!!! We have won it three times already!!!
Even if Melvin or any west african wins,we should still bow out of the show.. Lets bow out in fashion!!!
West africa cannot be insulted cos of a show as minute as big brother..
Many Nigerians are already against the show based on moral gorunds so we pushing the protest to withdraw from the game will be a good move cos they will also support....
Are you guys really serious about us withdrawing or what?
Make up your mind!!!! Cheers!!!
My friend we are already done with this Stupid show. Once our boy comes out that's it for Ghana and Big Bro. Not only has Big Bro, his admins, the reps and even voters insulted us. We have even fought amongst ourselves. This show is only uniting SADC AND EA. That's it. Also the new bba9 reps will see that they can target WA reps so it will start a trend and i feel things will just get worse.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
lekpalicious: Am really sick of this show now. This is so disrespectful to WA and the fact that Biggie does jack is what annoys me most. Annabel needs to go on Sunday.

Infact the thing tire me. Its obvious the show is against WA this year. I mean why will that idiot say it with all confidence that he needs the WA out?? Can't wait for him to be up for eviction.
The main reason why we need to come together and show them that thing that the reasons they are intimidated is because we are west Africans!! After this BbA might not be intrested in the next

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.