Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,689 members, 7,892,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2191330 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
what bassey has to say.

those of us on mobile can't view it properly, post the link for us to see abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Nando touches Dillish Boo*bs while bathing.....seee confession
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Handy Manny: Una still de hear de talk. I don vote Elikem 6 times. BTW it is not because I want to prove anything to O'Neal. Oh my Annabel. Sorry Blood is thicker than breasst.
BLOOD IS INDEED THICKER THAN BREASST!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
To add insult and pepper to injury,for those who didnt watch oneal's diary session today,this is what biggy said....
So oneal.how is your fight against the west africans going so far"?
I mean,who in his correct senses says that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
dominique:

those of us on mobile can't view it properly, post the link for us to see abeg.

www.twitter.com/basseyofficial
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lets start the fight on social media ,and bow out of the show.

The insult is too much and it is causing unnecessary hate btwn regions.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: To add insult and pepper to injury,for those who didnt watch oneal's diary session today,this is what biggy said....
Things like this make me want to vote more and more for Elikem.

We can't let Biggie and Oneal win this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
See how nando is breathing heavily cos he's sorting things with dillish. Dude is so immature and confused.

I so love dillish right now, been liking her for the past few days now and I'm adopting her as a favourite...she's so sweet and mature kiss. I like!

So these peeps touch booobs jokingly while bathing..na wa o, steven pele o cheesy ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol.. Nando trying to get into dillish's head but this girl smart sha....
Kai!! Dis girl smart sha.. Nando think say she be one of those gala girls wey him fit use reverse-psychology for!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safe06: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Permit м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to contribute my 2 cents here. While so many people say the BBA Ȋ̝̊̅§ entertaining,some say its immoral,its enough that people quarrel amongst themselves about the essence of this programme,what's now with the rivalry between West Africa and the other regions?
At this juncture,I will concur with kslib to protest the relevance of this show.A representative can petition the NBC(Nigeria Broadcasting Coperation) stating the immorality the show promotes,and also the rivalry amongst the Africa regions.The show should unite Africa and not otherwise.
The Bostwana,kenyan,and Tanzania reps have made instigating comments in the show,and the organizers of the show haven't deemed it fit to caution them.Ȋ̝̊̅§ there a message they are trying to pass across that we don't know?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

There's nothing they can do? They can't caution Oneal or change their biased writers on their website? Or how they purposely didn't bring a West African emerald housemate? What we can do is stop voting, its only filling their pockets only for them to continue with the same BS.
Next year the committee in Nigeria that do BBA matters can agree not to participate, especially if Nigerians show how disgusted they are with the conduct of the a producers not handling Oneal and Pokello to watch their tongue.
I think then they'll sit up and listen, but by that time we Nigerians would be over BBA and possibly want to have Big Brother brought back to Nigeria. They don't need to make money off of us if they're gonna keep being partial towards us.
Big Brother Africa has run its course.

I'm glad you used "next year" in your post.. I understand what you said, all I'm saying is that BB is so bigoted that they won't do anything this year. They allowed nando badmouth selly and owlneal hate WA for no reason and still went ahead to interview owlneal about it. It shows your how corrupt and fuccked up it is.

All we can do for now is to vote for melvin or beverly to win, then when the show, someone in the upper echelon of nigerian powers or peeps like us will petition BB. Cos I have friends that don't even watch this BBA game and only vote based on what people say.

Shouting it on here won't solve nada.. We need to take it up to the BBA admins

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mofya Boyd
SuLu did intended to put up Angelo. His move
didn't jst work out. Has he planned

Edmont Pasipamire
The fake ninja killed almost every SADC
housemate. No solidarity at all.

Kingsley Usine
Sulu nd anabev should leave.cos i dnt cere
eny more since my pokello left.

Welltone Mavhiza
fanx bimp for giving us sulu o e chopping
board we r now chopping him az u wish

Tshepo Morodi
Its abt the housemates not us, we jst dnt trust
Sulu anymore!! #TeamSA

Sharon Vie Ngwenya
Sulu z a lier..this is not jus a game it present
a prsn ril personality and Sulu z a bad bad bad
news..just like Feza and Oneal.....There is only
one prsn we voting 4 in Zim.. # ELIKEM

Chiamaka Chukwuezi
Elikem 2 stay plz

Mpho Shaba
bimp tanx 4 savin my ice queen nd sulu im
votin 4 u

Ohaegbu Chizy G
elikem is save if one person wl leav den its
sulu bt if two anabanana wl follow definitely nt
elikem

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151570696558811&id=88087338810&set=a.425286328810.201561.88087338810&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5903553715465658768%3Amf_story_key.-1856746988577908464
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nando sef!!! Is this an issue worth discussing this long? He just dey bring irrelevant issues like how people didnt like that both of them were connecting and getting along at first.. Nando clearly wants to get closer to dillish and get into her head but boy oh boy,this babe is smart gaaan!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: To add insult and pepper to injury,for those who didnt watch oneal's diary session today,this is what biggy said....
dis insult don 2much,i think its nowtym nigeria withdrew itself 4rm bba.Let dose south africans just know dat d money dstv makes in nigeria is more than 6 countries join 2geda.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: If people could use social media to protest the ban of under-age marraige and succeed,then we cooking up an online protest to stop Naija from participating in the show should be a walkover...
The question is "are you guys ready"?
When we succeed,I'm sure Ghana will also do the same...
This anti-west african thing might just be like a small isuue,but trust me,this is how war and hostility starts...
The earlier we stop participating,the better!!! How much is 300,000$ sef?
Its all about our pride for now!!! We have won it three times already!!!
Even if Melvin or any west african wins,we should still bow out of the show.. Lets bow out in fashion!!!
West africa cannot be insulted cos of a show as minute as big brother..
Many Nigerians are already against the show based on moral gorunds so we pushing the protest to withdraw from the game will be a good move cos they will also support....
Are you guys really serious about us withdrawing or what?
Make up your mind!!!! Cheers!!!

Thanks.. Problem is, the WHOLE naija can't be united in the course.. Believe it or not, it's not EVERYONE that is bothered about BBA. Can't you see the way people lash out against BBA when it hits NL frontpage?. It shows you that it will take someone like uti, kelvin and that idiotic derenle to speak out, nigerains won't speak out, that's the sad cold truth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nando is a baaad guy....choi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Lol.. Nando trying to get into dillish's head but this girl smart sha....
Kai!! Dis girl smart sha.. Nando think say she be one of those gala girls wey him fit use reverse-psychology for!!!!
She is a Psychology student and is applying her theory well well.Plus she is a focused young lady
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dstv should take note that nigeria accounts 40-50% of it revenue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Y is cleo Nipples* standing this tall...is. She ovulating***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel is so paranoid, I can see paranoia written all over her,.. She's just trying to stay strong and console herself that she's not scared. None of them wants to become the next natasha or pokello.

She's trying to sell herself to africa that she's not cocky. She said natasha got to a point she started getting really cocky and overconfident saying she wasn't going anywhere, same with bolt, but she is not overconfident.

I'm afraid annabel, you are most likely going to be the next natasha\pokello...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Guys make sure youy check out the dstv [url=mobi.dstv.com/home]official site[/url] to confirm which country you're assigned to. I was so irritated when I found out I had been voting for dilish under SA last week. There's an option to change your country settings there. I really don't know why the organisers are pulling all stops to ridicule West Africa this season. Wetin we do them sef?

ella.b:

www.twitter.com/basseyofficial

Thanks darl smiley
Watched Bassey's eviction on the nomination show and I felt like crying all over again cry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Thanks.. Problem is, the WHOLE naija can't be united in the course.. Believe it or not, it's not EVERYONE that is bothered about BBA. Can't you see the way people lash out against BBA when it hits NL frontpage?. It shows you that it will take someone like uti, kelvin and that idiotic derenle to speak out, nigerains won't speak out, that's the sad cold truth

Then let's bombard uti's facebook fan page with this BBA issues.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Alusa has joined the conversation.. Feza sais she is tired of this whole west africa thing.. In her words "they need to be up".......
Alusa now said "What is Naija"? Why are people afraid of them?.. He went further to say "why cant people just understand"?
Ok oooh!!!! Shey una dey watch..
Hmmmm...Have been following you guys....buh i gotta comment on this.......Firstly,Kslib you always make me laugh and i wanna see your pix^ ...And back to the matter..I think you are right! Nigeria gotta opt outta this 'GAME' ..Itz just reducing our GLORY...SEE Undeveloped poor countries insulting US!! MEEEEHNNNNN! I SUPPORT NIGERIA OPTING OUTTA THIS DAMNED 'GAME'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kai!!! Annabel is broken!!! What a bitter woman.. She always keeps talking about nominations and eviction and who nominated her!!!
Does she even enjoy life?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: @geez prince

Even if Melvin and Beverly switched personalities Nigeria would still vote for Melvin. Even if you give Beverly a Dillish or Maria like personality, they will still pick Melvin for one major reason, HE IS A MALE.
We all know men have the upperhand in this game.
That's the truth of the matter.
Come, see pls stop dis campaign wey no get head 4 here abeg. If people love Melvin, am sure its 'cos he has given dem a reason ie. (Being there 4friends, not backstabbing, not gossipping, even putting himself in harms way 2protect friends). Beverly as u & I know has been d complete opposite so if ppl don't like her then its only b'cos she doesn't deserve it, simple. U re tryin 2 create unnecessary animosity of gender inequality which isn't fair. This is d first time(stand to be corrected) dat 9ja has sent 2ppl of d opposite sex into bba so u can't say 4sure dat ppl like Melvin cos he is male. Truthfully, d guy deserves all d love he gets.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hehehe!!! Deaconess feza telling elder oneal that some people always gather on sunday and target who to nomonate.. She metioned BImp,dillish and someone i didnt hear....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
GUYS THE PASSWORD IS ELIKEM.....ANYHOW NA OUR BROTHER...HIM SABI YARN FOR PIDGIN WELLA, NA SABI BOY PLS DONT LET HIM DOWN ON SUNDAY.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
As much as I support this protest, I don't see much coming out of it. Sad truth of the matter is that, thousands of Nigerians will still audition for the show year after year to take a shot at fame. Are they the ones that will take part in such protest? The organisers know they'll be willing participants from every country each year. But still, we should bombard their facebook and twitter pages and relay our angst about our treatment this season.

Vote Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Feza telling oneal dat bev has brought angelo into d west african alliance..pastor oneal says melvin, bev(especially bbev), elikem in his words "are all weak"... I laugh in swahili! Feza hates bev sha, so sad bev cant see #shame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel should get over it already...is she the first person to be up for eviction? Now, she's telling JJ how she knows all those who keep nominating her and how she was once swapped by Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Uti,denrele n other bba winners cannot be part of this campaign cos they are bba stakeholders n beneficiaries.a serious lobby in the political front n nig broadcastin commission is needed.I would personally like to see nigeria pull out of bba,we need to stop swallowing insult from bba organizers.everytin from biggies handling of the house,to the bba site writers,even the cameramen;they just want to paint west african reps bad,this show can only disunite africans n cause hatred amongst us,it has run its course.
diegs:

Then let's bombard uti's facebook fan page with this BBA issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.