Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,688 members, 7,892,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2191328 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2013
Una just they start!
I've been tweeting for weeks now.
There was a day about 3 weeks ago I tweeted about them not uploading any video clips with Melvin in it..I was all kind of Mad..that night they released a video clip of him.
But 4 the past two weeks I've been threatning to start an anti bba campaign..but since I'm 1 person they mite not take it to heart.
I say let's bombard them with tweets and FB msg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2013
adaberry: Join me oo!! Or i will retreat oo!!!

If U form any retreat there, I go wooze U... no be person be Mandela

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2013
adaberry: @bbafans @bbafrica @bigbroafrica @biolaa1 O'Neal has conspired against the West Africans but BigBrother doesn't give a Damn! But find any means to reduce the glory of a West African Rep! >>>Guyz! You need to join me in this protest!!!

Am with you sis..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Just laid a complain to @biolaa1...dis crap has to end

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Honestly something needs to be done. I am in support of us pulling out. This a time when I wish Hon. DINO MELAYE was still in the house. The radical murrafucker would have carried it in his head cos I understand he was among those that protested about the offuneka time and banning shower hour. Nigeria threatened to pull out. MNET had to be summoned to the senate cos they couldn't do without naija. They came to an agreement of not showing shower hour. We can do this guys. We can still send DINO a twitter message maybe he can tell us the best way to go about it. Also Denrele can be spoken to. Even though he might be a benefactor, who would really like what is going on. It's become so disgusting and annoying and the bastard biggy doesn't do anything despite saying conspiracy isn't allowed.
My happiness is that, while you are planning evil for someone who hasn't done you wrong, God is elevating the person. If melvin is destined to win, they can all nominate him, no problems. Presto didn't win, munyarized twice didn't win, all the winners have had a clean heart. Even Keaton wasn't bad so make dem dey do.
But me must take this protest seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2013
Fnally, I've gotten uti"s attention. He asked me oneals various sins

Y'all list it out, imma send it to him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Someone state owlneals vituperations against WA, he needs to go home. I need to message them to uti. Am fed up with BBAmm fucck you biggie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2013
justloveme: pls guys lets lay our complain to biola alabi on twitter her twitter name is biolaa1 mnet managing director about dis west africa insult is just too much.
Thank you joor. Am tired of all this ish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2013
If everyone on this thread can join me to bombard uti and derenle, there will be a change if uti speaks out.. People are complaining to him

Operation owneal must leave

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko: Fnally, I've gotten uti"s attention. He asked me oneals various sins

Y'all list it out, imma send it to him

his hatred for WA.
the fact biggy is allowing such crap to happen.
tell him to atleast use his influence to tell d organisers wat d main aim of bba is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2013
He says West Africans are too loud and arrogant.
They think everything revolves around them and their pepper.
He wants to make sure that all the west africans leave the show.
When biggie asked him about his west african war today he said Africa is helping him seeing as bassey was evicted last night and he didn't have to lift a finger.
He keeps nominating Elikem because he's west African.
Plots with feza against Melvin and bev..e.t.c
Btw why would biggie ask him about this if he isn't in support of it.
If bba wants to divide africa then W/A must pull out

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2013
The constant hate for our reps is very unacceptable. The aim of the show is to unite africa but obviously, it doesn't.
The rule of the game says no conspiracy. If we viewers can see HMs conspiring against WEST AFRICAN reps and biggie hasn't done anything, it's hurtful. Everyone is there for the price money and should be given a fair chance.
Biggy is biased. He encourages the HMS to fight west africa as we can all see from his diary session with oneal.
If this doesn't stop. It'll only get worse. It started a lil during Kevin's time, munya continued and now it has blown and by next season will explode.
We are tired and wanna pull out since biggy can't do anything about it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Also what did he say at the party about WA musice. He hates it blah blah. Even these fake housemates too are joining in the whole west african shit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Finally, people are speaking up, even a south african.. If UTI keeps mute, thunder go fire am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko: If everyone on this thread can join me to bombard uti and derenle, there will be a change if uti speaks out.. People are complaining to him

Operation owneal must leave
You have to understand that biggy cant just send owl-neal home nah!! Its not possible..
The protest is not about owl-neal alone,the protest is about the east and southern african housemates conspiring against the west africans which is a violation of the game rules and the fact that biggy aint doing nada about that..
Engaging in the protest cos of owl-neal will just make it look like a one man thing and distract whoever cares to listen that its a eastern and southern African conspiracy and hate against west africa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2013
ella.b:

his hatred for WA.
the fact biggy is allowing such crap to happen.
tell him to atleast use his influence to tell d organisers wat d main aim of bba is.

I've done more than that. People are now out and complaning to uti

I can't believe that, that derenle ignored me. I will keep bombarding him till he speaks out.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
You have to understand that biggy cant just send owl-neal home nah!! Its not possible..
The protest is not about owl-neal alone,the protest is about the east and southern african housemates conspiring against the west africans which is a violation of the game rules and the fact that biggy aint doing nada about that..
Engaging in the protest cos of owl-neal will just make it look like a one man thing and distract whoever cares to listen that its a eastern and southern African conspiracy and hate against west africa!!!

Biggie can't do anything for now, but the whole point to speak out and hopefully, this trash will be scraped by next season
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: He says West Africans are too loud and arrogant.
They think everything revolves around them and their pepper.
He wants to make sure that all the west africans leave the show.
When biggie asked him about his west african war today he said Africa is helping him seeing as bassey was evicted last night and he didn't have to lift a finger.
He keeps nominating Elikem because he's west African.
Plots with feza against Melvin and bev..e.t.c
Btw why would biggie ask him about this if he isn't in support of it.
If bba wants to divide africa then W/A must pull out

Thanks.. I'm sending this to him right away!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2013
@iyasara i dey feel u on facebook,u r right bigbrother she get the hell out of naija we r doing it for integrity

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2013
chima12: Dstv/multichoice is a southafrican company,any non SAfrican in top management there is just a figure head,there obviously there because the white owners of dstv do recruit based on merit,dstv wants to be an international player in broadcastin n entertainment.you guys should not put some people in trouble by dropping their names unnecessarily.
No body is putting anybody in trouble! I'm sure dey have board meetings or whateva name dey call it whether now or after the show & I'm sure one of the subject 4 discussion wil be complaint received frm viewer during the show....then she can b our spokes woman & lay out our complaints! FULL STOP....we are talkin abt WA here! Its jst an insult to spoken down on by dos small huts calld country!!!! Or is it our fault dt WA is berra of?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2013
I've got uti on lock down on twitter, now someone give me karen's twitter account.. I need to face her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko: Finally, people are speaking up, even a south african.. If UTI keeps mute, thunder go fire am
Na u be Mr. Fugly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2013
I aslo need uti and karen's FB fan page

Also vote elikem my people, let us not dull please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2013
-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by icebazz(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2013
adaberry: Yeah...and tanx for the info you just gave us! I checked mine,and i was voting under NAIJA!
my guy.....aw can sum1 change 2 naija
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2013
a zimbzbwe guy on facebook just said he doesnt care about SADC that he'll rather vote for west africa.i know is gonna bouce back on those fools
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2013
guys dont let us relax ooo,small small the bba must go will spread reach all naija.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah.. You too fast
kudos to you. You are doing a great job.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Just voted elikem and I feel so fresh.. Just try it, it works like magic

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Yess ooo!! Nairalanders are mean oo!! What we just said here few mins back has gotten to Uti! Now UTI is asking questions! Facebook and Twitter!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:54am On Jul 23, 2013
All this Ghanaians don disappear now..make dem come join us..make e no be say na only 9ja they fight.
Oneal's target for now is Elikem after he kicked selly out..so ghana needs to join us in this fight..
Afterall no be only is dey west africa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2013
Miss_3v3: kudos to you. You are doing a great job.

Thanks... Can you send me karen's handle, lemme face her while I wait for uti's reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.