Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186218 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: All this Ghanaians don disappear now..make dem come join us..make e no be say na only 9ja they fight.
Oneal's target for now is Elikem after he kicked selly out..so ghana needs to join us in this fight..
Afterall no be only is dey west africa

I'm doing this cos if feels right to do so, I never expected ghana to stand up.. When selly kept quiet, I gave up on them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bebedlolo: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2013
@ochonogoko it's @karenigho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2013
yemaldo: @iyasara i dey feel u on facebook,u r right bigbrother she get the hell out of naija we r doing it for integrity
Na god_of_music be that oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2013
adaberry: Yess ooo!! Nairalanders are mean oo!! What we just said here few mins back has gotten to Uti! Now UTI is asking questions! Facebook and Twitter!!!

na so e suppose be now,how can an individual(owlneal) insalt all west african region and that stupid biggy is encouraging him by asking him how was his fight with west african going.my guy our message will get to bigbrother within a week u'll see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2013
bebedlolo: @ochonogoko it's @karenigho

Roger that.. I'm on her like a sugar ant on cakes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2013
@karen_igho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: All this Ghanaians don disappear now..make dem come join us..make e no be say na only 9ja they fight.
Oneal's target for now is Elikem after he kicked selly out..so ghana needs to join us in this fight..
Afterall no be only is dey west africa
I dnt have twitter but am going to complain too on facebook. I wish we could all bombard the big brother website but am not sure that they have a complaints page. But will spread it on all the Gh bba fan page so we go and complain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Miss_3v3: I dnt have twitter but am going to complain too on facebook. I wish we could all bombard the big brother website but am not sure that they have a complaints page. But will spread it on all the Gh bba fan page so we go and complain

Am counting on you.. Please don't relent.. Fire on.. Bba must be scrapped or we won't compete again!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Am counting on you.. Please don't relent.. Fire on.. Bba must be scrapped or we won't compete again!!
We are all fed up. Oneil must be made as a lesson for the rest of the snakes out there. Also why are these fake housemates joining in the conspiracy. They should go too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Where is the campaign going on let me join with all my handles,facebook or twitter?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2013
Safari, I see you.. Keep doing your thang cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Dannyxy: Where is the campaign going on let me join with all my handles,facebook or twitter?
on facebook! Go to that one Annabel and Nando were used as Icon!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Dannyxy: Where is the campaign going on let me join with all my handles,facebook or twitter?

Here you go, please be nice on them so that uti and co can listen to your plea but be harsh on those owlneal's

ella.b:

www.twitter.com/denrele_edun

www.twitter.com/SirUti

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Tomorrow, I'll attack derenle with all I got
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Who is Stephanie Oji here?!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Whatever social platform you're, use it to speak against owlneal and his devilish crew

Off to vote elikem before I continue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Biggy has always,i mean always and when i mean always,i mean always warned housemated to never conspire cos its a violation to the big brother code. Now what we expect is a swift reply either packaged as a strike or disqualification to any housemate who conspires against another..
We feel the aim of the show itself is to unite africans and make them realise that they are one people.. The fact that the contestants are from different countries also prooves my earlier statement concerning it being set-up to unite africans using entertainment as its main ingredient!!!
The eastern and southern african reps so far have been conspiring not just against our reps,but west africans in general which i find very disturbing!!!
Owl-neal has prooved that all you just have to do is to hate on west africans and conspire against them and biggy and his goons will have your back..
He refused to dance at the party cos the DJ was playing west african music.. He angrily walked out of the hall and was telling his fellow southerner in the person of busi how biggy knows he doesnt do any west african shiit... I was baffled when biggy asked him how his fight against the west africans was going in his diary session today..
Annabel conspired with feza to nominate the Nigerians but biggy didnt do anything about it..
Another surprising incident that occured today was when one of the fake emerald housemeate alusa by name overstepped his boundary and joined in the conpiracy.. In his words "What is Naija"? "Why are people afraid of them"? ......
Pokello called west africans a bunch of modafuuckers in front of the whole africa and yet,biggy kept mute..
We will not sit down and allow some iddiots insult us cos of a meagre 300,000$.. Its not about the money but about pride..
West africa is too big to further entertain this show of shame that biggy and whoever incharge is trying to use as a medium to divide africa rather than unite it!!!!
We dont give a Bleep if the southern or eastern housemates dont like us but what we expected from biggy was to select people who will show that there is unity in africa rather than these demons who are tryng to do the exact opposite.. I believe that is what auditions are meant for!!!!
Nigeria will not be part of this rubbish!!
Enough is enough!!!!!!
@someone should forward it.. I no get fb or twitter account ..tnx

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Just voted Elikem also! Am heading to complain also!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by barc(m): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2013
While U are at it, it will be wise to also tweet same at ike the host as he can get the message across faster. Dunno his twitter handle though. #mytwocents
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Mehn i no easy mst peeps are asleep,but we stil holding it down on facebook nd twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Jul 23, 2013
4litres:
Come, see pls stop dis campaign wey no get head 4 here abeg. If people love Melvin, am sure its 'cos he has given dem a reason ie. (Being there 4friends, not backstabbing, not gossipping, even putting himself in harms way 2protect friends). Beverly as u & I know has been d complete opposite so if ppl don't like her then its only b'cos she doesn't deserve it, simple. U re tryin 2 create unnecessary animosity of gender inequality which isn't fair. This is d first time(stand to be corrected) dat 9ja has sent 2ppl of d opposite sex into bba so u can't say 4sure dat ppl like Melvin cos he is male. Truthfully, d guy deserves all d love he gets.

This is definitely not the first time they've sent people of the opposite gender. Secondly i'm saying that many people wrote Beverly off from day one and started praising Melvin even before this Mellish/Malaria or whatever other names there are. I didn't say people like him because he is a male, i said he will be favored regardless because he is a male. Two different things. It started with bashing her looks and the fact that she is more "street" while Melvin is not. Same thing with Karen, no? I can bet all the money in my account that if Beverly and Melvin traded personalities, he would still be the favored one. So this isn't a game where males are favored? 5 from the 7 seasons winners have been males. And going back to season 2, we know only a man can do that kind of stuff Richard did and still walk away with the grand prize. Talk true jor. Oh and btw, Big Brother is a game. After all, everyone keeps screaming how everyone came into the house alone (in reference to the Bev/Mel brother sister ish), blah blah so therefore anyone is free to be nominated, replaced, etc. So which loyalty? This two sides of the mouth talk get as e be.

But then again, its my two cents. As for Safarigirl's rant, i posted my initial reply to @geez prince on his assertion that Beverly fans are "scared" that Melvin will be picked over Beverly and I already stated why I believe that will be so regardless. I don't dislike Melvin, its just the bias and "run one down to favor the other" is the ish I can't stand. Let's not be hypocrites here. wink
Can we honestly say if Beverly mentioned Melvin as her competition even if she went to him later and laughed it off that conspiracies wouldn't be flying all over the place?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:42am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Biggy has always,i mean always and when i mean always,i mean always warned housemated to never conspire cos its a violation to the big brother code. Now what we expect is a swift reply either packaged as a strike or disqualification to any housemate who conspires against another..
We feel the aim of the show itself is to unite africans and make them realise that they are one people.. The fact that the contestants are from different countries also prooves my earlier statement concerning it being set-up to unite africans using entertainment as its main ingredient!!!
The eastern and southern african reps so far have been conspiring not just against our reps,but west africans in general which i find very disturbing!!!
Owl-neal has prooved that all you just have to do is to hate on west africans and conspire against them and biggy and his goons will have your back..
He refused to dance at the party cos the DJ was playing west african music.. He angrily walked out of the hall and was telling his fellow southerner in the person of busi how biggy knows he doesnt do any west african shiit... I was baffled when biggy asked him how his fight against the west africans was going in his diary session today..
Annabel conspired with feza to nominate the Nigerians but biggy didnt do anything about it..
Another surprising incident that occured today was when one of the fake emerald housemeate alusa by name overstepped his boundary and joined in the conpiracy.. In his words "What is Naija"? "Why are people afraid of them"? ......
Pokello called west africans a bunch of modafuuckers in front of the whole africa and yet,biggy kept mute..
We will not sit down and allow some iddiots insult us cos of a meagre 300,000$.. Its not about the money but about pride..
West africa is too big to further entertain this show of shame that biggy and whoever incharge is trying to use as a medium to divide africa rather than unite it!!!!
We dont give a Bleep if the southern or eastern housemates dont like us but what we expected from biggy was to select people who will show that there is unity in africa rather than these demons who are tryng to do the exact opposite.. I believe that is what auditions are meant for!!!!
Enough is enough!!!!!!
I rili love vry word u wrote so Ve forwarded it to bba fb page...I hop pple wil comment on it & hope smt gud wil come out of it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2013
@ik_osakioduwa. We need to complain to ik please let's go and bombard his handle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Biggy has always,i mean always and when i mean always,i mean always warned housemated to never conspire cos its a violation to the big brother code. Now what we expect is a swift reply either packaged as a strike or disqualification to any housemate who conspires against another..
Enough is enough!!!!!!

Nice!!!.. Uti must see this.. Off to twitter!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2013
hiteelong:
I rili love vry word u wrote so Ve forwarded it to bba fb page...I hop pple wil comment on it & hope smt gud wil come out of it!

Give me the FB page please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:49am On Jul 23, 2013
AVV if you know it works use it to save Elikem. We have to win this. It has become personal. You can distribute it to Ghanaians too because this is WA vs Africa fight. So if either of us win this money, we have at least passed a message to these xenophobic people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 2:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Today zz gonna be ~HOT~
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls let's keep Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2013
I woke up this early to vote for Elikem and I must tell you, the feeling is very sweet. I'm so gingered to vote for him all week cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2013
ItsModella: I woke up this early to vote for Elikem and I must tell you, the feeling is very sweet. I'm so gingered to vote for him all week cheesy cheesy
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib: Nando sef!!! Is this an issue worth discussing this long? He just dey bring irrelevant issues like how people didnt like that both of them were connecting and getting along at first.. Nando clearly wants to get closer to dillish and get into her head but boy oh boy,this babe is smart gaaan!!!!

What are they saying please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.