Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,707 members, 7,965,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208077 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl: May God deal with this tramp..I don't call girls that but imma break my rule..this fatimma is trash...her parents should be sad they trained a pig...look @ her tweets.

@MariaNepembe hello miss maria u out of BBA , u where chased out bc of u chasing dat melvin, sori nxt time let a guy chase u nt u doing it

@MariaNepembe NAM press said u will be back 4m bba wit AIDS, bc many pple know ur into men nd nt men into u, melvin parents dislike ur type"

@MariaNepembe am a core Team beverly, shes d bigger babe in dat house, learn 4m her, men want her nt she want men, as u stalk melvin shame"

@MariaNepembe ur delusional fans forcing melvin to u, he wil Bleep u at babylon nd will never rem u again bc ur a lose LovePeddler, gt a like miss

@MariaNepembe in Naija we prefer a man to toast a gal nt d gal throwing her sef on a man, like u dd, dat ur stupid sis dillish learn 4m her"

@MariaNepembe uti hates u dats why he didnt mention u in his tweet 2 merily nd co, uti was reminded abt u hence his tweet 2u 2 vote melvin"

@MariaNepembe ur jus a throw pillow on men our boda melvin is 2 clean 4 a LovePeddler like u, u denied ur bf bc of anoda man, ur d biggest liar"

@MariaNepembe vote for melvin, u chicken lap, we like them wit meat, ur vampire teeth is disgusting , gt a life miss maria, u gold digger"

@MariaNepembe no responsible parent will like maria ones they hear dat her work is 2 chase men nt men chasing her, keep ur pussy well,loser"

@MariaNepembe my chase queen beverly is forcing melvin to like u looolz shame on u, bc u know hes Naija nd may win dats why u want him"

@MariaNepembe u nd dat ur dillish smh gt a life gal bt ur d worst, we hate u for real, we re ashame dat ur a gal bn desperate 4 a guy, wow"

@MariaNepembe hw many rounds of sex hv u heard since u left d house, confess nw, useless hoe, stop hoping on melvin, he hates fair hoe gals"

My observation..
This chick is team beverly.
This tweets are from two weeks ago when Maria was campaigning for Namibia to vote Melvin.
I rest my case..I couldn't copy all but these ones are enuf to make peeps mad.
She opened the account 12days ago, all these tweets are from that day and she hasn't tweeted after that.
If u can't guess her intention then u need brain transplant

Naaaaah. Cant deal with this.

Some people could be this mean? For wetin na?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
spade: Oh c'mon!

Nando only fine for face but the rest of im body na dulling, with dry chest, zero biceps and dangling side abdomen.

Melvin, on the other hand, is thoroughly fit. Not a single trace of fat or loose skin anywhere!
Complete with, not a six pack oh, but an EIGHT pack!
No pimples, no stretchmarks, no black spots, no shrunken legs.
Im whole physique just tight!
Let's admit it.

Na the kind figure I'm working for. And I'm almost there, don't mean to brag wink
Thank you! Minus 6 packs melvins face beat am hands down. Who is the basis of comparison that makes nando finer? Nando is cute yes but more handsome than melvin?? No way!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
@forkadict, spade n co abeg make una stop to dey derail thread abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
finally the Emeralds Housemates are leaving today...can somebody praise the Lord? grin grin grin grin but im gonna miss them

Eveva's DS in progress
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yinkade: ......SORRY TO DERAIL...my BBA people.......but main reason why pple exercise and don't get result is because of bad diet......u can exercise finish and eat a bowl of eba/white rice/spagetti and xpect to get results.........if u r strict abt dieting....then u shld be eating more of brown rice (ofada)...whole wheat bread( avoid normal bread @ll cost)......eat beans wella, eat whole wheat spagetti avoid fried/oily foods....better to grill.....if you must use oil to cook use olive oil.....eat pepper soup while hot.....makes u sweat and tricks ur body into being full......and eat lots of veggies......worked for me tho

We are not derailing anything. i want to have a body like hakeem who is a former big brother housemate. And i'm soliciting for advice on the BIG BROTHER THREAD. what's the problem?

That is where my problem is. I go run for threadmill so tey, I go nearly die. Only for me to get home, na to finish one bowl of eba. All that routine you mentioned seem like bondage to me, yet I always admire hakeem's physique and really desire it but men, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
LOL! I just checked Stunner's Twitter handle (@stunnerzim) grin

O boy, the guy don unfollow Pokello sharp sharp, begin dey follow Jim Carrey grin
I heard he even baked a "Welcome Home Pokello" cake, until he realized Pokello wasn't phucking with him no more and was waiting for Elikem!

Chaai! The dude is a laughing stock right now! grin

He has been SEYDOUed! grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yinkade: ......SORRY TO DERAIL...my BBA people.......but main reason why pple exercise and don't get result is because of bad diet......u can exercise finish and eat a bowl of eba/white rice/spagetti and xpect to get results.........if u r strict abt dieting....then u shld be eating more of brown rice (ofada)...whole wheat bread( avoid normal bread @ll cost)......eat beans wella, eat whole wheat spagetti avoid fried/oily foods....better to grill.....if you must use oil to cook use olive oil.....eat pepper soup while hot.....makes u sweat and tricks ur body into being full......and eat lots of veggies......worked for me tho

We are not derailing anything. i want to have a body like hakeem who is a former big brother housemate. And i'm soliciting for advice on the BIG BROTHER THREAD. what's the problem?

That is where my problem is. I go run for threadmill so tey, I go nearly die. Only for me to get home, na to finish one bowl of eba. All that routine you mentioned seem like bondage to me, yet I always admire hakeem's physique and really desire it but men, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl: @forkadict, spade n co abeg make una stop to dey derail thread abeg

Mechie gi onu! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ safarigirl dat Fatimaad is very wicked wats d course of her obsession na,why d hatred 4 a poor gal who already out of d game,dat gal is 2 mean I wish I knw her, jus dat I dnt even tweet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
spade:

Mechie gi onu! angry
ihe a unu ne me n'ebe a odiro nma...STOP DERAILING THE THREAD,biko
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
spade: LOL! I just checked Stunner's Twitter handle (@stunnerzim) grin

O boy, the guy don unfollow Pokello sharp sharp, begin dey follow Jim Carrey grin
I heard he even baked a "Welcome Home Pokello" cake, until he realized Pokello wasn't phucking with him no more and was waiting for Elikem!

Chaai! The dude is a laughing stock right now! grin

He has been SEYDOUed! grin shocked
lol, Pokello has found a better shoe shiner, dude was dulling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
fork adict:

looool... If u willingly to loose it then u will loose it... Lets discuss BBA issues
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
skipofem: @ safarigirl dat Fatimaad is very wicked wats d course of her obsession na,why d hatred 4 a poor gal who already out of d game,dat gal is 2 mean I wish I knw her, jus dat I dnt even tweet
Ah ah..it's obvious na..
She's beverly's fan and was trying to make Maria stop campaigning for Melvin.
It's obvious she was doing everything possible to make sure he leaves..including attacking people that were campaigning for him.
Which is what happens daily on twitter.
Some even go as far as saying they heard Melvin conspiring and gossiping..but thank God everybody knows the truth

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why get worked up over a dead faceless twitter account with no followers? Beats me. undecided

I wonder how Biggie will reveal how & why the emerald housemates are leaving. Lmao.
All in all, the Emerald shiit was stupiid and biggie should never try such rubbish again.
Like who really came up with this? What a poorly executed and failed mission.

Oh how I miss Gh Kwame
Sad for days... cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Stateofmind.

Just thot to feed you back. I looked out for Melvin's entertaining side during the highlights yesterday as promised but sadly dem no even show the guy face sef. Apart from his DS and a few flashes here and there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
I'm hearing kissing sound upstairs..but biggie no wan show us the room.
Na bengelo abi na oneza?
Make I wait see who go come out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
fork adict: @Stateofmind.

Just thot to feed you back. I looked out for Melvin's entertaining side during the highlights yesterday as promised but sadly dem no even show the guy face sef. Apart from his DS and a few flashes here and there.
you need to look beyond the face physically.... Looooool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl: I'm hearing kissing sound upstairs..but biggie no wan show us the room.
Na bengelo abi na oneza?
of coz bengelo.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl: I'm hearing kissing sound upstairs..but biggie no wan show us the room.
Na bengelo abi na oneza?
Oneza !!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl: May God deal with this tramp..I don't call girls that but imma break my rule..this fatimma is trash...her parents should be sad they trained a pig...look @ her tweets.

@MariaNepembe hello miss maria u out of BBA , u where chased out bc of u chasing dat melvin, sori nxt time let a guy chase u nt u doing it

@MariaNepembe NAM press said u will be back 4m bba wit AIDS, bc many pple know ur into men nd nt men into u, melvin parents dislike ur type"

@MariaNepembe am a core Team beverly, shes d bigger babe in dat house, learn 4m her, men want her nt she want men, as u stalk melvin shame"

@MariaNepembe ur delusional fans forcing melvin to u, he wil Bleep u at babylon nd will never rem u again bc ur a lose LovePeddler, gt a like miss

@MariaNepembe in Naija we prefer a man to toast a gal nt d gal throwing her sef on a man, like u dd, dat ur stupid sis dillish learn 4m her"

@MariaNepembe uti hates u dats why he didnt mention u in his tweet 2 merily nd co, uti was reminded abt u hence his tweet 2u 2 vote melvin"

@MariaNepembe ur jus a throw pillow on men our boda melvin is 2 clean 4 a LovePeddler like u, u denied ur bf bc of anoda man, ur d biggest liar"

@MariaNepembe vote for melvin, u chicken lap, we like them wit meat, ur vampire teeth is disgusting , gt a life miss maria, u gold digger"

@MariaNepembe no responsible parent will like maria ones they hear dat her work is 2 chase men nt men chasing her, keep ur pussy well,loser"

@MariaNepembe my chase queen beverly is forcing melvin to like u looolz shame on u, bc u know hes Naija nd may win dats why u want him"

@MariaNepembe u nd dat ur dillish smh gt a life gal bt ur d worst, we hate u for real, we re ashame dat ur a gal bn desperate 4 a guy, wow"

@MariaNepembe hw many rounds of sex hv u heard since u left d house, confess nw, useless hoe, stop hoping on melvin, he hates fair hoe gals"

My observation..
This chick is team beverly.
This tweets are from two weeks ago when Maria was campaigning for Namibia to vote Melvin.
I rest my case..I couldn't copy all but these ones are enuf to make peeps mad.
She opened the account 12days ago, all these tweets are from that day and she hasn't tweeted after that.
If u can't guess her intention then u need brain transplant

The owner of this account, must be d girl beverly said her V stinks. So bad i dnt tweet. Na demon dey wori who get dat tweet account.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
wild child: finally the Emeralds Housemates are leaving today...can somebody praise the Lord? grin grin grin grin but im gonna miss them

Eveva's DS in progress
Hallelujah. I'm not missing them anytin.

Yesterdays highlight showed one of those fake housemates that looks like koketso and the big guy also a fake housemate quarelling over how the film should be directed. That got me confused cos I couldn't tell if they were acting a script or if the disagreement was real.

Anyways, thank God they are gone. Dem don go shey? Cos I won't be home in another hour
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
nkwako:

Ok fill me in if it's not omase den what is it
Aturo ta bi elubo ni e. Respond 2 that ghanaman
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
When will they start their presentation/task?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella: When will they start their presentation/task?
In 4 minutes!!!
Munito deu 4..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
spade:

Mechie gi onu! angry
yoruba mans igbo grin
has their bn any other thread wit over a 1000 pages una try sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
fork adict: @Stateofmind.

Its all good. Nothing extra actually, He just acted like every other housemate in my favourite group but I just wanted you to see him 'active'. And about the arsskissing post, LOL. Of course I don't think otherwise, I just think maybe I understand you\your posts better on this thread than a lot of people.

And what kinda twist am I seeing with these peeps. The last rehearsal I watched was perfect, I m not sure I dig this new twist, but then...*shrugs*. And cleo\melvin scene looked too fake today, fake tears, fake consoling..angry . Even nando's scene wasn't as real as yst's rehearsal. I hope the real performance turns out well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dem never enter housemates don begin shout..lol
Owl-neal go die today...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Jackie and Akin!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Make Oneal fall down and die o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
awwww...they both look good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
My celebrity look-alike in the building cheesy...with the other black dude, yemi omotosho abi wetin be hn name..

Let the task begin.!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Everybody hugged Jackie except for Owl-neal, he gave her a grumpy handshake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Jackie Appiah in dah hous...ooowww i love this woman kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.