Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193626 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol, awwwww, is someone hurt? Because I refused to follow the trend at castigating Beverly over some hypocritical BS grin
I like the sound of those barks btw wink
Hurt ke? For what na..why would someone supporting bev hurt me..
I couldn't even care self..wrong is wrong and ur biased self will happily castigate Melvin and defend beverly.
I wonder if u know the meaning of hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Calm down dude.. Didn't you grasp what THE AMAKA wrote?. Did you read it throughly?.. Who're those that gave you those likes for quoting @the amaka outta context. She never., I repeat never supported nando's action cos that what nando is doing equates to murder tendencies and @the amaka never suppoerted. Read again before you attacks

Good morning and cheers

Dont mind them, they'll support as long as its against me because I refused to diss Beverly at the slightest provocation to be a Melvin fanatic or a Melvin azz kisser. Anything that doesn't go with the MOB (or shall i say Status Quo for a nicer term) is deemed as "wrong" cheesy
Dont mind them, forming holier than thou as if they don't equally enjoy the drama. What do they think they subscribe for? To watch people sing Kumbaya? That in NO WAY translates to supporting threats by Nando. Confused bunch.
LMAOOOOOOO grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2013
WEN TWO PEOPLE R FITING U TRY TO CALM D PRSON U R CLOSE TOO, AND DNT MEK REMARKS DT WL SHOW DT U R SUPPORTIN A PARTICULAR SIDE....BIMP CALMED NANDO YSTERDAY WITOUT MAKIN NOISE ABT NANDO BN HIS FRND, MELVIN DISTRACTD ELIKEM WT A TABLE TENNIS..

BEVERLY MAY GO FAR OR EVEN REACH D FINAL....HWS SHE GONNA WIN,WL OTHER COUNTRIES ASIDE NIGERIA VOTE FOR HER?

SOMEBODY ASK A QUESTION WITOUT BIAS, NOBODY ANSRED...ALL U CARE ABT IS SOPORTNG OSU AT OL COST..

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Rolling my eyes....
You're damn right to await "us", because your entire post screams of hypocrisy! Beverly has every right to choose be close to whoever she wants in the house. You watch at home, you aren't in her shoes to decide who she should be close with. Yeah she ain't close to Melvin, should she lie and say otherwise?
Secondly, weren't you the same person screaming all over this thread that Melvin doesn't owe Beverly anything as she is a 21 year old adult and should know better? This is in relation to those suggesting that Melvin should be his "sister's keeper" by watching her when she's drunk. Beverly is damn right to say she isn't close to Elikem, because its the truth. She considers Nando as a friend and knows him a lot better than Elikem, and that too is the truth. Why now should this "brother" talk come up?
As far as Beverly is concerned, she is playing the game. Do you really think that Beverly came into the house deciding to make friends with people based on their countries and who will vote for her? She is chilling in the house and if Africa likes her, they will save her. Not this talk that "I should be closer to Elikem and Selly for Ghana's vote, I shouldn't nominate Bolt or Bassey for Sierra Leone's vote," and all that BS.
If she is not fond of any of them, should she fake it because of a country's vote? In my opinion, she had a damn good reason for nominating Bolt. Going by your logic, nobody should nominate anybody then.

I feel its ridiculous to criticize Beverly just because she is not playing the game how YOU want her to play it. If you like like, audition for BBA next year and play the game how it should be played.
Mtchewwww.

Beverly is not smart...we don't take sides when 2 pple r fighting...is this how to play the game?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl:
Hurt ke? For what na..why would someone supporting bev hurt me..
I couldn't even care self..wrong is wrong and ur biased self will happily castigate Melvin and defend beverly.
I wonder if u know the meaning of hypocrite

Don't assume what you think I'd do... wink
I dont castigate Melvin, I just simply stated that you're a hypocrite. First Melvin and Beverly don't owe each other anything just because they're country mates(something you've stated before), and now Beverly is wrong for "denying" Elikem because he is her West African Brother. Brother for where again?
Didn't they all come into the house as individuals as you've all said. I laugh! cheesy
Like I said, go and audition for BBA next year since you know how to play the game.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Hahaha. You people are quite entertaining on this thread. I try to imagine you all in a reality show together and the sparks that will fly has burnt my mind already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2013
I also think Beverly has the right to align with the people she wants whether they're from her country or region but if she's there to play the game, it will be one hell of a difficult task. I think she's lucky that she's not been up for eviction, because after sacrificing the votes from West Africa after what she did to Bassey and Bolt and her encounter with Selly and now Elikem, i don't see how many other countries in Africa will vote for her because she's not a fvcking Melvin or Dillish for example who are liked for a particular reason. So, invariably, she has spoiled her chances with her people in West Africa and with people from other countries because of her behavior. I just hope she doesn't get nominated sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl:
I'd rather be Melvin's lap dog than Beverly's Aunty.
Are u the Aunty whose husband impregnated the house help cos she couldn't get pregnant? Or the one who she used to make cry?

LMFAO!! Destroyed! grin

The End.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl: After last night's I've decided that Bev is the WORST player of this game.
Everyone knows to build bridges, except her...she has managed to build all her bridges within the house and destroy and burn everyone outside.

I mean, how dare she support that druggie over her brother? Fine and good Elikem has been an assss to her, bu does it make any sense to return the favor?

This is my grouse with beverly. She doesn't reason well MOST TIMES with the stuff she drops from her mouth. She speaks without thinking through her words. That's why melvin appears dull to some cos he reasons well before speaking thereby taking time to make decisions or speak in his DS to avoid giving africans the wrong impressions.
call him cunny, but he's playing the game cooly

Bev speaks like NO ONE is watching. Take a look at BIMP. That dude is well matured or cunny(choose anyone to call him). Nando is his best friend but yet he took NO SIDES but rather try to calm nando down. Even asking nando "what if he dares you?". Now that's a real nigga right there. Whether he's pretending to make africa see him as an impartial judge, I don't care, all I know is that he did the BEST THING any player in that HOUSE ought to do. Guareented that bev didn't go extreme with what she said but she has already burnt so many bridges especially with WA, thereby making melvin and elikem the strongest contestants from WA. Like you said, TZ AND SA won't vote her and I agree with you

@the bolded, it's shouldn't be about supporting the druggie over his BROTHER. That line of reasoning is wrong, what she should have done is stay clear of their issue like melvin did or try to make peace between them like bimp and owlneal did. Bimp took care of that situation without siding his bestie, nando. It's common sense. Africa will judge you not HMs and bimp knows this. I'm still team bev but at this rate, she's lost WA confidence.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2013
Tuso:

Beverly is not smart...we don't take sides when 2 pple r fighting...is this how to play the game?

What ever bev does, is bad, but wen mel does such, then Its normal. Abeg leave bev alone, she only said her mind. She has right to say Anyfin Anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl:
I'd rather be Melvin's lap dog than Beverly's Aunty.
Are u the Aunty whose husband impregnated the house help cos she couldn't get pregnant? Or the one who she used to make cry?
DAMN!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2013
I just dey laugh at Beverly and her dumb self.

Calling Nando a "Sweetheart", not knowing this was the same Nando who said to O'Neal on the Saturday he declared war against West Africa, "I can't stand that biittch! I swear I can't stand that bittchh. I'm only tolerating her because of Bimp!"

Beverly, is that the type of person you call your brother? grin

Instead of her hypocritical fans to pray she wakes the phuck up and knows her friends and enemies, they're still here making foools of themselves and looking for someone (Melvin) to blame for Beverly's skull-shattering stuppidiity.

The girl is a big foool! Face it. A big MUMU!

Lagos trash!

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2013
See that mumu cameraman zooming on Feza's flat chest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I also think Beverly has the right to align with the people she wants whether they're from her country or region but if she's there to play the game, it will be one hell of a difficult task. I think she's lucky that she's not been up for eviction, because after sacrificing the votes from West Africa after what she did to Bassey and Bolt and her encounter with Selly and now Elikem, i don't see how many other countries in Africa will vote for her because she's not a fvcking Melvin or Dillish for example who are liked for a particular reason. So, invariably, she has spoiled her chances with her people in West Africa and with people from other countries because of her behavior. I just hope she doesn't get nominated sha.
@the amaka; ds is exactly d point safarigirl is trying to make....is it dt difficult to understand? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

I agree with u big time,I've always liked bev and thought she was smarter than ds but now I no she's. Just a big fool.I doubt if any country wil vote her if she's up against Melvin.can't wait for her to leave d house.she's entertaining but worst female naija rep ever.

Even the word "entertaining" is purely subjective.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2013
njokusboy:

she has only managed to ally herself with many of the housemates so much so that they don't nominate her which has worked for her in the house but hasn't helped her with Africa.. Bimp cannot nominate her because she is his friend, angelo cannot also because he is her boy, melvin wouldn't because he is her country man and nando might not, because she supports him.. But that is not all, we have elikem, cleo, sulu, annabel and the onezas who do not care..

True that... Succintly put but I disagree that elikem doesn't care about bev. I don't see him nominating bev cos of her being her "sister" cos she's from naija
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=Tuso]bev i tak bac everytin bad a said abt u,u such an angel wish u all d veri best and quick recovery
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2013
skipofem: We all understand, yes Beverly has the right 2 choose who she feels close,but the point is, mentioning it when Nando is still furios, seems like she is taking sides,thereby fueling Nando's Anger,rather than calm it,must it be when the two r having a fight that she ll remember that the other party is a SWEETHEART?,for cryin outloud that act shuoldnt be justified,eeeeiiissh,Bimp is close 2 Nando like nobody's biz,but he ws only calmin Nando,cleo ws calmin Elikem, what is the need of statin who u r more close 2 and makin the person feel like the victim and blameless,that act is witchcraft

Your head there.. You've said it all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Mahn, it's a good morning to trash some souls on FIFA. Una bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2013
spade: I just dey laugh at Beverly and her dumb self.

Calling Nando a "Sweetheart", not knowing this was the same Nando who said to O'Neal on the Saturday he declared war against West Africa, "I can't stand that biittch! I swear I can't stand that bittchh. I'm only tolerating her because of Bimp!"

Instead of her hypocritical fans to pray she wakes the phuck up and knows her friends and enemies, they're still here making foools of themselves and looking for someone (Melvin) to blame for Beverly's skull-shattering stuppidiity.

Lagos trash!

The thing I don't understand is people blaming Beverly for things she knows nothing about. Clearly with what you stated above. Are Elikem and Melvin also BIG MUMUS because they can't see that Oneal, Feza, Nando n co are also planning the demise of West Africa?
Thats why I said its not fair to judge her on things she doesn't know. You have the benefit of changing channels and being able to see and hear everything, and obviously she doesn't.
Of course we wish the reaming three West African housemates could wake up and realize people are planning for their downfall, but so far, they haven't.
So until then....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2013

Lagos trash!

Exactly, she isn't even smart enough to realise dat most of her allies are only pretending to like her, they would leave her in the cold when the time comes... Melvin might not bother about her," he hardly bothers about anything or anyone fo dat matter", besides dellish, but he would never stab her in the back or speak ill of her.... Him nd angelo are the only honest people in the game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2013

Lagos trash!

Exactly, she isn't even smart enough to realise dat most of her allies are only pretending to like her, they would leave her in the cold when the time comes... Melvin might not bother about her," he hardly bothers about anything or anyone fo dat matter", besides dellish, but he would never stab her in the back or speak ill of her.... Him nd angelo are the only honest people in the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2013
switella: wat du u expect beverly is an osu(an outcast)dats why see cant see reasons wit freeborns

That's a very offensively clannish/racist/bigotted thing to say.
It's a pity you have to bring up old shameful beliefs of our forefathers we're doing our best to re-write.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to the moderators for a swift ban.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Sugahylz:
@the amaka; ds is exactly d point safarigirl is trying to make....is it dt difficult to understand? undecided

Why use the line of defense that Elikem is her brother? Brother for where again? After all that hoopla that neither Melvin or Bev owe each other anything even though they're from the same country. What exactly does she owe someone she barely started knowing a week ago? That is why i specifically highlighted certain statements in her initial statement.
Should Beverly pretend to be fond of people she doesn't like? Didn't Bolt and Elikem also badmouth their "West African Sister" and nobody was screaming that they have lost out on Nigeria's vote, so wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Your head there.. You've said it all
Elikem may start to believe what Oneil told him about the untouchables stuff is true since it seems Bev"s alliance is with Nando and co.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2013
lighternote:
not really as bad as vina in terms of beefing fellow country mate (vina almost lynched karen wt hatred) but worst in terms of building bridges n making unguarded utterances.
At times, I attribute it to age, then I remember where I was at 21. everything boils down to upbringing. ds is one young gal who ve never had it d normal way bt hustling, hustings, hustingss for everything. To her everything is done d "un courteous, care free n street wise" way.
I always refrain from judging her cos she s so young n needs love but who will save Ada Bev Osu who n which countries
Even tho I liked ur comment allow me to disagree with u.
Nobody's attitude has anything to do with upbringing, broken homes and age.
I gave an example intially.
Comparing bev n dillish.
Dillish also has a junkie as her mother..who she doesn't speak to.
Doesn't know who are father is.
Had to hustle for her 4 siblings who all have different fathers 4rm an early age becos her mother doesn't care if they die or not.

Isn't she 22...yet she turned out decent.

There are people from broken homes who have bad upbringing...yet they turned out to be responsible.
And there are people who have all the opportunities in life and the best upbringing coupled with good parents..yet they turned out to be prostitutes and armed robbers.
So what is beverly's excuse...cos I don't buy this reason.
Besides I have friends who are 21..and they are very smart and wise...some have even been thru worse but turned out decent.
Age doesn't portray maturity..some 18 year olds are even more mature than bev in character.
Let's not even start giving excuses

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2013
switella: wat du u expect beverly is an osu(an outcast)dats why see cant see reasons and tink lik freeborns
You are very very very stu*pid for this statement. How dare you call her an outcast over what??BBA? You don't support her actions does not warrant this type of insult. So you are a freeborn??please get your head check.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Calm down dude.. Didn't you grasp what THE AMAKA wrote?. Did you read it throughly?.. Who're those that gave you those likes for quoting @the amaka outta context. She never, I repeat never supported nando's action cos that what nando is doing equates to murder tendencies and @the amaka never supported him. Read again before you attack

Good morning and cheers

God bless U Ocho...
I think we really need a dislike button truly... U don't just quote people cus there is a quote button, U have to comprehend wat was written n make valid contributions n if U have none...

STFU n move to d next post... n In order not to display Ur idiocracy...

Appear as Guest ...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2013
Saturday is now officially my best day...felt so good to sleep till 10.
Anyways after some iyawo duties, BBA sharp grin

Feeling Elikem big time this morning. Guy giving some serious moves while cleaning, didn't know cleaning cud be made to look so segzy tongue
After dancing to one 'ure body' song. He hollers to Pokello, and Zim.
O'neal trying to clean d room, guy dirty sha, how can u throw the broom abi na brush that is being used for the floor amongst clothes on the bed...anyway....
Bev n Melvin gisting Feza at the bathrooom corner. 2shots never leave Bev mouth...lol...d guy don suffer...part I heard was her telling Melvin that 2shots did a vid on his ex, but used her for the vid....
Feza asked them what Uti does now, and Melvin said he presents, acts, Bev now said he also sings love songs like Feza, dat she was Supposed to feature in his vid, but she was removed due to the bad belle of the other video girls....
Did Angelo just kiss Bev's open sore pimple* why is der no sick emoticon*

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The thing I don't understand is people blaming Beverly for things she knows nothing about. Clearly with what you stated above. Are Elikem and Melvin also BIG MUMUS because they can't see that Oneal, Feza, Nando n co are also planning the demise of West Africa?
Thats why I said its not fair to judge her on things she doesn't know. You have the benefit of changing channels and being able to see and hear everything, and obviously she doesn't.
Of course we wish the reaming three West African housemates could wake up and realize people are planning for their downfall, but so far, they haven't.
So until then....

Maybe Elikem might not know, but melvin sure does.. He just chose to be indifferent, he has more support than all of them both in and out of the house plus they are not only plotting against him, they re plotting against evrybody including themselves... Those hypocrites cannot kick melvin out of d chase...m if he comes out for nomination again any or two of them, they are sue to go home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

So until then....

It's either you are not getting all these points by coincidence, or you have simply CHOSEN to not get them.

You ask if Melvin and Elikem are big MUMUS for not seeing O'Neal and Feza's plans?
Answer this: Have you EVER seen Melvin taking sides with O'Neal and Feza while trying to paint someone else black? Has Melvin not been cool with EVERYONE and EVERYTHING since the start of the show?
Has he foolishly gossipped about Pokello to Feza like Beverly has done?
Has he stuppiddly gossipped about Selly to Cleo like Beverly has?

Let me tell you, Melvin couldn't give a phuck about O'Neal because there are way too many interesting people he would rather mingle with.
Beverly on the other hand is the dunce who goes to sell her own people out to PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN PHUCKING LIKE HER!
Look at the idiioot saying she's closer to Nando and Bimp than she is to Melvin, not knowing Nando can't stand the phucking sight of her unwashed asss.
Last night, she was calling Nando a "sweetheart" and her "brother" not knowing Nando sees her as a "bittcch" he's only tolerating because of Bimp!

Couldn't she have just calmed him down like Bimp did Nando, and Cleo and Melvin did Elikem, instead of talking about who she likes and further making a foool of herself infront of people who can't even stand her?

Tell me, WHO GO VOTE AM? Sierra Leone? Bassey's nation whose only way she could thank for being saved by Bassey from getting disgraced like a 2-dollar hoooker on TV was by nominating him?

Ghana? Whose two reps she's done nothing but paint black every minute she gets? Like say Ghana flag no get black star already.

South Africa? Which is more into their SADC alliance than Beverly's filthy asss?

Please, Beverly don burn all the bridges wey dey around for her, just like Goldie did.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Why use the line of defense that Elikem is her brother? Brother for where again? After all that hoopla that neither Melvin or Bev owe each other anything even though they're from the same country. What exactly does she owe someone she barely started knowing a week ago? That is why i specifically highlighted certain statements in her initial statement.
Should Beverly pretend to be fond of people she doesn't like? Didn't Bolt and Elikem also badmouth their "West African Sister" and nobody was screaming that they have lost out on Nigeria's vote, so wetin?
This is not even about WA and EA thing. Maybe i guess since you are in the states you were not able to watch what happened live but only see from nairaland/fb and co. Even if you are close to someone and someone does the wrong thing. How the fk can she support what he did. I guess she probably does not see it as wrong because am sure such bad behaviour must be second nature to her. Beverley would have gone far in this game but her mouth is her biggest weakness. She should have rather have kept quiet but am not surprised because when Elikem told Bev he knows Nando will nominate him, bev ran to tell NAndo what he said.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.