Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193634 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2013
skipofem: @ itsmodela what dis 1 is sayin is, I saw a woman called Safarigirl a biiittch,plus sum few odas fools.
That is exactly what Beverly is, a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2013
Abeg e don do oh. Ahn-ahn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2013
If elikem stays,he ll give us feza.
Vote elikem.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Unfortunately, EVERY HUMAN aint the same.

A serial killer that was famous for killing women gave his reason for doing such cos his mom cheated and maltreated his mom. He had the will to look past it and chose not to. also, I've seen a product of a home where his father beats up her mum countlessly but the man grew up not beating his wife till this day

We all aint the same.. Try and understand this
don't bother explaining. some peeps ll always think they know it all. Mind, emotion n will are all affected by nurture. and d fact is that ABILiTY then supercedes all d 3. Ability too is subject to nurture. wht is man without his environment human behavioural pattern is a very complex, multifaceted subject. we ll never be d same n all good.
one may ve d right to will (good or bad) but that's equal to zero without ability.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Yo H0mmies!!!
Shout outs to @Kslib/garriwarlord @safarigirl @missparkles @stateofmind @forkaddict @tiyazman @miss3v3 @otumfour @Tuso @dylam @Itsmodella @IyawoTM @afam4eva @wildchild @sadjab
Mizz moi?
Coz I Do.....I can see you keeping up the healthy debate, keep it flowing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Nando feels they all are no longer housemates , but are into groups now. He said this to bev this morning in the garden but she did not really respond, she just said 'nando, nando'. In his mind, group1\room1 = nando, sulu, bimp, bevangelo and oneza.

Cleo also mentioned jokingly while cleaning their own room that all of them in the room were the ones that wanted their alcohol share last night. (what actually led to the fight)
cleo, dillish, elikem, melvin and annabel.Group2\
Room2.

*i will be watching * grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2013
IyawoTM: Please is it Timi that sang....dis is the woman I love? dat song is tight! Made everyone esp Sulu start talking about putting a ring on it...

Yeah its Timidakolo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2013
Èlikem lookin good in a black jjalabia, Melvin singing bottom belle wit Cleo n delish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella:
That is exactly what Beverly is, a fool.
SECONDED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Dillish - whose condoms are these? *holding like 6condoms in her hands*

Melvin - they are mine, bring them

Dillish- its not as if you'd use it, you've got no game melvin.

Elikem - hmn, melvin, if a girl tells you that you have no game, then...

Dillish - elikem you are always putting me on the spot.

Bimp just came in to chase the group2 downstairs for the picnic and he smacked dillish's butt. Elikem said he's using hoh power to smack butt and he said I always do that. And yeah, dillish said 'I love it'..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2013
@The Amaka, sup? Where you dey? I miss you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bimp smacks dillish on d butt.
And she says she loves it.
Mellish fans go start to dey vex now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Zulu n Nando blending well in a football field.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Aitel hour delish n Cleo have added much weight these girls r flexing Bbhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
ella.b:
Bimp smacks dillish on d butt.
And she says she loves it.
Mellish fans go start to dey vex now.
Lol..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feza always rocks that homeless
person kinda swagg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nepa,wetin i do una nah.. Na when interesting things wan happen una dey take light...
If not for this fight against global warming,i for put-on generator.. **sighs**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
@GH KWAME,HOPE U R AGGRESIVLY VOTIN FOR UR MAN ELIKEM......AND I HOPE U R SEEING HW NAJERIANS ARE ACTIVLY VOTING FOR ELIKEM, SM ARE EVEN DISSIN BEVERLY OUR SISTA FOR ELIKEM....

I LIKE D WAY UR BOY ELIKEM TREATED NANDO YSTADAY, HE DEMONSTRATD SM MATUARITY THR....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
lighternote: don't bother explaining. some peeps ll always think they know it all. Mind, emotion n will are all affected by nurture. and d fact is that ABILiTY then supercedes all d 3. Ability too is subject to nurture. wht is man without his environment human behavioural pattern is a very complex, multifaceted subject. we ll never be d same n all good.
one may ve d right to will (good or bad) but that's equal to zero without ability.

thanks for stating it clearly.. I couldn't have said it any better..gracia senorita

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Listen @ochongonoko(dis ur name hard2 spell sha)
I don't want 2 quote u on purpose so as not 2 drag this issue. I 've never & I repeat 'Never' dissed Beverly on here b4. I dislike her personality very much but I don't ve time to talk abt her. Since I don't like her attitude, anytym she pulls 1 of those her st.upid stunts
, I just keep hush, like the comments I want & move on.
But I am glad u said we re sayin d same thing, so permit me 2 buttress dis point again since u didn't say in ur post dat u agree with it. Yes up bringing can affect how how som1 myt turn out 2be negatively or positively. But the ultimate choice is ours so no one should make an excuse 4making a bad choice. We shouldn't also encourage dat as I bet many ppl in Beverlys life made dat excuse for her (bad upbringing) & look how she hasn't changed or isn't trying to. The only way Beverly can grow up is if she starts 2 take responsibilty(dats wat we need 2encourage) of her actions, try to improve herself & move 4ward with her life. She has 2 make d effort herself, no 1 can do dat 4 her dats all.

Meanwhile it seems BBA is boring 2day. Guess I ve 2go find me some FIFA & enjoy preseason later on. Have a good weekend guys, I am out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
cleo being interviewed and as always, she's on point

cleo, you know i love you right? winkgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
4litres: Listen @ochongonoko(dis ur name hard2 spell sha)
I don't want 2 quote u on purpose so as not 2 drag this issue. I 've never & I repeat 'Never' dissed Beverly on here b4. I dislike her personality very much but I don't ve time to talk abt her. Since I don't like her attitude, anytym she pulls 1 of those her st.upid stunts
, I just keep hush, like the comments I want & move on.
But I am glad u said we re sayin d same thing, so permit me 2 buttress dis point again since u didn't say in ur post dat u agree with it. Yes up bringing can affect how how som1 myt turn out 2be negatively or positively. But the ultimate choice is ours so no one should make an excuse 4making a bad choice. We shouldn't also encourage dat as I bet many ppl in Beverlys life made dat excuse for her (bad upbringing) & look how she hasn't changed or isn't trying to. The only way Beverly can grow up is if she starts 2 take responsibilty(dats wat we need 2encourage) of her actions, try to improve herself & move 4ward with her life. She has 2 make d effort herself, no 1 can do dat 4 her dats all.

Meanwhile it seems BBA is boring 2day. Guess I ve 2go find me some FIFA & enjoy preseason later on. Have a good weekend guys, I am out.

it's ok.. Let's not go back and forth... It's all good...

Elikem being interviewed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl:
Even tho I liked ur comment allow me to disagree with u.
Nobody's attitude has anything to do with upbringing, broken homes and age.
I gave an example intially.
Comparing bev n dillish.
Dillish also has a junkie as her mother..who she doesn't speak to.
Doesn't know who are father is.
Had to hustle for her 4 siblings who all have different fathers 4rm an early age becos her mother doesn't care if they die or not.

Isn't she 22...yet she turned out decent.

There are people from broken homes who have bad upbringing...yet they turned out to be responsible.
And there are people who have all the opportunities in life and the best upbringing coupled with good parents..yet they turned out to be prostitutes and armed robbers.
So what is beverly's excuse...cos I don't buy this reason.
Besides I have friends who are 21..and they are very smart and wise...some have even been thru worse but turned out decent.
Age doesn't portray maturity..some 18 year olds are even more mature than bev in character.
Let's not even start giving excuses

True talk..3 gbosas 4 u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
ochongonoko: cleo being interviewed and as always, she's on point

cleo, you know i love you right? winkgrin

I so loved her interview. Even the archaic country mate of hers tried to put her on the spot but she put him in his place. All her words were so on point, She impressed me and imma keep loving her. Elikem is impressing me too, for some reasons, he reminds me of uti.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
dmalam: @GH KWAME,HOPE U R AGGRESIVLY VOTIN FOR UR MAN ELIKEM......AND I HOPE U R SEEING HW NAJERIANS ARE ACTIVLY VOTING FOR ELIKEM, SM ARE EVEN DISSIN BEVERLY OUR SISTA FOR ELIKEM....

I LIKE D WAY UR BOY ELIKEM TREATED NANDO YSTADAY, HE DEMONSTRATD SM MATUARITY THR....
Charley I shock s3f, I now know we have a healthy rivalry, Thanx for the love you have shown to our Boy...."The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Which kind aggressive host this sulu be sef..
Sulu to elikem..... Keep quiet,i'm the host.. I ask and you answer... Hahaha!!! Lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sexily Endowed: currently on bba reps fan page. Ethiopia,Ghana,Nigeria, Zimbabwe are voting for Elikem. Sl may vote for him(they are unpredictable) and he may get RoA vote too. Malawians are not voting for him because of Natasha, they are voting for Annabel. Btw i heard only 1 person is leaving not sure how true this is.

Biggie clearly stated that only ONE of the nominated housemates will be leaving Sunday, but then again na Biggie sabi, his inconsistencies don full bucket...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib: Nepa,wetin i do una nah.. Na when interesting things wan happen una dey take light...
If not for this fight against global warming,i for put-on generator.. **sighs**

Global wetin? Abegi!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Agbgift:

Global wetin? Abegi!!!
Global warming!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chaiiii! Elikem just mentioned Oneal as one of the housemates he'd like to work with. Thunder fire that dream!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Why do they keep showing this Nando's thug like face during this Elikem's air tel interview? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib:
Global warming!!!

Wat of global cooling grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.