Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193626 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Delish wearing a sexy green gown this evening.
I'm sure #TeamMellish are enjoying the view of their future bride in Nigeria's colours. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl: See south Africans forcing relationship with Busi 4 Melvin oo.. And Busi keeps retweeting.
Lolzz.
E no get who dem no go pair this boy with.
I surprise sey dem no pair am with Mama Africa..Natasha
Huh? If i understand those tweets well,dem dey say Melvin dey heartbroken say busi don go abi i no get am well?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feza---i ve given u my all"
Oneal still put head under pillow dey do like manager.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
fork adict:

And this post got 17 likes as of the time I got to it? I wonder if this post even made any sense to the poster and yet some big time clowns are busy clicking like all over the place?

Insanity is gradually taking over this thread. SMH
If the post made sense to 17 people and didn't make sense to you, then the problem is from you, Mr Wonderer.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
ella.b:
Feza---i ve given u my all"
Oneal still put head under pillow dey do like manager.
Kai!! Feza na mumu ooh.. So she still dey beg? Hiaaan..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

LOOOL! Wetin dey do this one? Bros are you gonna answer?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
BizBloke: [b]

ItsModella,
In the real sense though, you've some Pokello traits in you.

Whatever!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mariarocks:
LOOOL! Wetin dey do this one? Bros are you gonna answer?

Lol. You didn't answer my earlier question. Why should i answer yours.

Beverrie telling us her Mom drinks six bottles of beer everyday? Someone clarify that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella:
Whatever!!

I think he meant that as a compliment.

I think...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mariarocks:
Was thinking the same damn thing
Why won't u think the same thing.
So it's ok for her to call me a lap dog right..
Even without me insulting her at any point.
Don't even try to piss me off abeg!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Beverly can lie oh...WTF, my mom attends presidential parties, she has not had sex since 1994, she has given her life to christ..lolzzzz, dis girl go kill me oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
My mum drinks seven bottle of star in a day...
My mum only attends top notch parties like the ones presidents organise..
My friends saw my mum and they couldnt believe it.. They said they wanna bang her asss cos she looks hot...
Elikem::: Your mum is a MILF
She:::: I dont knwo what it means..
Elikem::: Mum I Will Love TO Bleep...
Na till i call name again.. Una know who nah..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Akshow: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Can you all hear Beverly saying her mum parties, takes six bottle of stars daily, haven't had sex since 1994. Gosh! This gal has no tact at all. I give up on this girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? If i understand those tweets well,dem dey say Melvin dey heartbroken say busi don go abi i no get am well?
I guess the delusional melusi fans are now competing with the delusional mellish fans..lolzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=mykali]

Lol. You didn't answer my earlier question. Why should i answer yours?

K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Naah, if i had a chick like Bev I'll very likely deny her in public. She exposes other people's flaws a lot. Not a good thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
@belinberry delete @SelormGalley
shez nt d one. its nt d real handle. @
therealsellygh is the only handle.

@therealsellygh: Come party with me tonite @the Tema Mall! My welcome party--->>70% loading!! Yaayy!!
@therealsellygh: Nando you messed with me and now you want to mess with my brother from Ghana...Shame on you! Elikem all the way! We Ghanaian and proud!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feza--im sorry.pls forgive me.now I know I made a mistake by apologizing but what was I supposed to do.
I apologize for all d sh.it that happened few minutes ago.
I feza.blabla apologize.I ve seen d future.
I'm ashamed of myself.
*oneal still dey quiet*
U mean d world to me.And u covering urself with a pillow woulda made me angry few minutes ago.
I know u are fed up,tired and u don't bliv in 70 percent of d shit I say but I do love u.
And wen I came to ask u bout d shit I said,I just dint want u to take matters into ur own hands.
I wanted an intelligent person and dat person is ma man,no other one in dis house.
I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry my love.
(Chai dis babe na house gal)
Oneal---when u said u should trust me,u dint.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dillish's dress is on point as always.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib: Feza just called Melvin again..
Feza::: I didnt mean to offend you with what i said.. You know the mouth just runs sometimes.. I want to apologise again and i'm very sorry.. You of all people know i love Naija very much.. I'm sorrymdont be offended..
Melvin::: **with a dull face*** its ok!!!
This is kslib reporting for Garri Network!!

Dats a very stupid statement she made...so she wants to tell me dat Mr. Froggy is the sumtin better...she insulted Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Esejojo: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:
I also prefer to just observe most times. Only liking posts i agree with if I'm too lazy to type. I tend not to support any team tbh. I'm just watching BBA this much because it's off-season in Football. grin
Lol. Anyway, post or no post - we appreciate the updates -especially when spiced with the comic relief of the likes of Kslib & co! smiley. But seriously, the unneccessary insults have a way of neutralizing the otherwise brilliance of those hurling the insult. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feza has been apologizing to Oneal for the past 30 mins. LOOOL!!! Feza na mumu, she's really the fool in the whole sham they call a relationship.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nando with knives again? What the actual fucck is wrong with this guy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Na wa for Beverly sha.

Atleast we now know why she has escaped nominations so far. Her mum has assured her that she will not sleep and fast/prays for her in all them prayer houses. She also burns St. Michaels candles for her and so her light will keep shining.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Are you guys seeing Nando? He's sharpening his knife like it's nothing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Esejojo: Lol. Anyway, post or no post - we appreciate the updates -especially when spiced with the comic relief of the likes of Kslib & co! smiley. But seriously, the unneccessary insults have a way of neutralizing the otherwise brilliance of those hurling the insult. smiley

Mahn, on a boring day, i read everything. The insults and the arguments. Everybody has an opinion they need other people to read. If I've read someone's posts thrice and it made no meaning I learn to scroll past if i spot the moniker again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
@spade abeg open twitter acct..it doesn't take 2 mins..it's also free n fun.
I swear u go enjoy am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
And Nando is sharpening knives
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
And oneal is telling feza that she's worshipping Nigerians.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl:
Why won't u think the same thing.
So it's ok for her to call me a lap dog right..
Even without me insulting her at any point.
Don't even try to piss me off abeg!!
HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! Have you forgotten what you posted or I didn't see well? Na my fault your post no make sense at all? No be you wey choose to be STEWPID with your reply. Please better walk away before its too late for you.....because if you think this is me tryna piss you off...haha, well........it isn't

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Biggie shoud have told Nando to not touch anymore knives after his brash talk about stabbing a fellow HM, but naah. The Tanzanian is enjoying this sharpening session.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Babes dey vex. Lmaoo. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.