Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193621 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella: Dillish's dress is on point as always.

That girl is a fashionista. She's my kind of girl. Always puts a smile on my face whenever I see her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
I think Biggie told Bimp to warn Nando about the knife.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Excerpts from Selly's Interview

"I drove my friend to audition for BBA, when we got there we were told by the cordinator of that the session was over since deadline time was 5:00pm, I then insisted that per my time it was 5(five) minutes to five, the cordinator then allowed my friend into the auditioning hall, he also talked me into taking part, which I did and the rest is History"

"I have watched That video several times and I don't know why people are saying Nando and I had sex, we only MADE OUT"

"I was tested medically before entering the House, I further did my own medical test in SA before coming to GHANA, of which result I have circulated to some media houses to proof I am CLEAN, What I think he(has) is UTI(urinary tract infection)"

"My Mum said she will sue"

"My swaps in the House were calculated and deliberate,
People underestimate me because of my size, little do they know that I have a BIG brain, People(HM's) were telling me which HM to swap forgeting that I knew Angelo before entering the House and Elikem is my brother, both of them could not have nominated me.

"If I should lay my hands on Nando I would give him DoubLE SLapS"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Excerpts from Selly's Interview

"I drove my friend to audition for BBA, when we got there we were told by the cordinator of that the session was over since deadline time was 5:00pm, I then insisted that per my time it was 5(five) minutes to five, the cordinator then allowed my friend into the auditioning hall, he also talked me into taking part, which I did and the rest is History"

"I have watched That video several times and I don't know why people are saying Nando and I had sex, we only MADE OUT"

"I was tested medically before entering the House, I further did my own medical test in SA before coming to GHANA, of which result I have circulated to some media houses to proof I am CLEAN, What I think he(has) is UTI(urinary tract infection)"

"My Mum said she will sue"

"My swaps in the House were calculated and deliberate,
People underestimate me because of my size, little do they know that I have a BIG brain, People(HM's) were telling me which HM to swap forgeting that I knew Angelo before entering the House and Elikem is my brother, both of them could not have nominated me.

"If I should lay my hands on Nando I would give him DoubLE SLapS"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl: @spade abeg open twitter acct..it doesn't take 2 mins..it's also free n fun.
I swear u go enjoy am.

Twitter rules the social media. Every other site comes second.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
I think Nando gonna stab Elikem tonight...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
spade: I promise you, the day Feza and O'Neal get married, they'll even gossip about the priest, the best man, the maid of honor, and even the cake!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella:
Whatever!!

Meant that as a compliment though. But, no vex anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella: I think Biggie told Bimp to warn Nando about the knife.

He's still sharpening. But Bimp is tryna speak some sense into him. Nando promises not to stab anyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

I think he meant that as a compliment.

I think...

Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
fashrola: I think Nando gonna stab Elikem tonight...
Or maybe Melvin as per Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
BizBloke:

Meant that as a compliment though. But, no vex anyway.
Oh ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Guys,chill!!! Nando cant do Bleep with those knives.. He's just seeking for attention and wants people to fear him.. Mshhheeeww!!!!
I repeat,he cant do fuuuck with those knives.. He aint no real nigga.. I know real niggaz.. Nando is a bittch wanna be gangster.. I can see through him..
Fake arse wanna be gangster.. Na today we dey see their type..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella:
If the post made sense to 17 people and didn't make sense to you, then the problem is from you, Mr Wonderer.

Hehehe...true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib: Guys,chill!!! Nando cant do Bleep with those knives.. He's just seeking for attention and wants people to fear him.. Mshhheeeww!!!!
I repeat,he cant do fuuuck with those knives.. He aint no real nigga.. I know real niggaz.. Nando is a bittch wanna be gangster.. I can see through him..
Fake arse wanna be gangster.. Na today we dey see their type..

Abeg he looks more like an Aboki Suya than a real niggah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Meanwhile, Mgbeke Po is still begging Mazi Froggy. It doesn't look like he's gonna be accepting her apology anytime soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Biggie shd just ban Nando!
I hope he takes the knife to the party...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
I doff my hat for anybody actually watching that Oneza sob session. You people are brave and can tolerate huge amounts of fuckery.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Where i come from,when you insult or offend someone,u make amends by apologizing...but maybe is diffrent by in botswana i don't know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mariarocks:
HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! Have you forgotten what you posted or I didn't see well? Na my fault your post no make sense at all? No be you wey choose to be STEWPID with your reply. Please better walk away before its too late for you.....because if you think this is me tryna piss you off...haha, well........it isn't
Do you have to call her stupid? So whatz the difference btw you two?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mariarocks:
HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! Have you forgotten what you posted or I didn't see well? Na my fault your post no make sense at all? No be you wey choose to be STEWPID with your reply. Please better walk away before its too late for you.....because if you think this is me tryna piss you off...haha, well........it isn't
U are senseless...
Did u even read the posts that led to that post..
I've been seeing ur senseless comments.
Let me not start with u.
Better go back to dungeon u crawled out of.
U sound tortured.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Belmot: Do you have to call her stupid? So whatz the difference btw you two?
I didn't call her stuupid. I said she CHOSE TO BE STUUPID WITH HER REPLY! My goodness. Please read shiiiittt well before you answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Whether nando is trying to form a Bad nigga or not, biggie should just disqualify him for threatening to stab and actually sharpening dat knife. Its no more funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Housemates u have few minutes b4 d party n sulu is eating "eba"!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
THE AMAKA: Babes dey vex. Lmaoo. tongue
u are childish i swear...y are u laughing now,what's funny there

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
DJ Grandpapa Foxxy. Such a name. Hope he doesn't disappoint.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
And to think we all initially thought feza wanted to play the game using oneal...feza is now being abused verbally, mentally, and emotionally, and for some strange reasons, its amusing me cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dannyxy: u are childish i swear...y are u laughing now,what's funny there

Loool. Why are you on Amaka's case? Since morning oh. Bruhv chill nah. Haba!?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl:
U are senseless...
Did u even read the posts that led to that post..
I've been seeing ur senseless comments.
Let me not start with u.
Better go back to dungeon u crawled out of.
U sound tortured.

I have warned you to walk away. Don't be a fooool! I bet your brain feels as good as new seeing that you've never used it before because if you have, you will know that my comments are far from senseless.

Motherphucka I never attacked you directly. I just agreed with what somebody said. Now please for your own mothephucking sake, walk away and just let this shiit go.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
viexcey: Whether nando is trying to form a Bad nigga or not, biggie should just disqualify him for threatening to stab and actually sharpening dat knife. Its no more funny.
are you minding mumu Biggie? When Nando is doing his own things, Biggie go form say e no dey see....

I just saw my Melvin sha, looking hot as usual, getting ready to kee some gehs smiley . I hope say no be jalabiya Elikem dey wear go party true true, how e wan take comot cloth when DJ play Azonto? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
StateOfMind: And to think we all initially thought feza wanted to play the game using oneal...feza is now being abused verbally, mentally, and emotionally, and for some strange reasons, its amusing me cheesy

I wish there was someone else she could pour her heart to in that House but her lover won't even permit that. Such a r/ship is very unhealthy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mariarocks:
I didn't call her stuupid. I said she CHOSE TO BE STUUPID WITH HER REPLY! My goodness. Please read shiiiittt well before you answer me.
Did u read the post she was responding to? You should read well too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.