Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,668 members, 7,965,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208046 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando and Bimp look pissed. God has scattered their plans, make them go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Did ik just say biggie wants to address what happened over the weekend?

No ojoro pls biggie...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
i believe biggy is going to address the Nando & Eli's fight...i hope Nando gets disqualified

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Heheheh!!! Nando looks like the devil.. Idiiat.. See as im bone face like bonga fish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Someone will b given a strike next week from wot IK said
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Next up as always---How our darling Africa voted.

Watch out!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
All I wait for is hw nominations wil go.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
What did ik say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
This shout out goes out to Nando for making it possible for my man, Elikem to be saved! If not for your zealous efforts, my love may not have won the heart of Africa the way he did. Let's do this next week! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Eeeyah! Dos ik words hit nando so HARD....hez looking so lost...poor boy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando is mostlikely going to get a strike cos of what ik just announced

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Heheheh!!! Nando looks like the devil.. Idiiat.. See as im bone face like bonga fish
Dt dude is nt sane at all angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Joselyn Dumas!!!!

JESU! THOSE HIPS!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Like this Post if you are Team Minority.
#Melikem, Bengelo and Dillish

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just saw how africa voted and we didnt vote for elikem...
We voted for SULU

That is what zambians are saying...
###i got you... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
spade: Joselyn Dumas!!!!

JESU! THOSE HIPS!!! shocked

Bruh, I have been praying and hoping for God to give me just one chance to be in close proximity with that woman.

Just one lucky chance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando is calm grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando should get TWO strikes...for the fight and for carrying a deadly weapon with the intention to cause harm TWICE

Una dey see Nando? That guy go kill pesin this night o, he looks murderous
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando's look o..oh my ribs..

Followed my majority's defeatist look..now elikem is in their midst..don't I just love this dude.. Lmao.. He don carry bed go there..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
lola.luv:
Those bootilicious dancers dropping it like its hawt!! Nice!
Hmmmmm..do you drop it like its hot too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Why should Ik have to announce that someone will be given a strike? Why couldn't Biggie take action that day or the following day? Confused set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
I can't stop laughing..I can see fire in oneal's eyes..lmao..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Is anyone watching.........oneal,Nando n feza r in a state of shock.........too shocked to talk......gosh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
the look on oneal & Feza's face is epic. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
LOL. Feza and Oneal look so sad. Awwwwww.

Modified. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando Nando Nando....want to be in your head. All of a sudden its a funeral....everyone quite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oneal and Feza are not happy at all...they clearly didn't expect tonight's happenings.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Feza had to ask elikem how many times has he been up for eviction.......my goodness.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: Why should Ik have to announce that someone will be given a strike? Why couldn't Biggie take action that day or the following day? Confused set of people.

He didn't say that, he said biggie will address the issue..

Melvin has 2wives to himself in minority room alone now that elikem has moved. (Or maybe he's going back)

Feza trying to figure how many times elikem has been saved.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oneza look so sad, eyah. They be like, who saved THAT NIqqa ELIKEM? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
So so sad what this bigbrother has become. There will never be a fair winner in this game because of the egocentric behavior being displayed by voters and even some housemates. To my utmost dismay and disgust, it has now become a game of trying to prove which region is the strongest thus forming alliances and all. Such utter and complete bullshiit. I shake my head

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
did i just hear oneal say the evictions are staged... shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.