Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209748 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
OMG... Y'all see why i told y'all to vote?... Please and please, this voting is regional, y'all should create as many accounts as possible through Gmail so that our reps can be saved by percentage voting should they have the same number of countries together..please, this announcement is important..thanks..

Elikem escaped by percentage of votes...so close..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ethiopia is one country that votes without sentiments. I wish we could all learn from them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Owl-neal has told biggy' technical crew that he doesnt wanna contest for HOH tomorrow cos he already won it clean and clear and the housemates,including elikem's reaction is proof that he won..
He said they told him that they will come back to him with their decision...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
kosky: This prolly seems like the first time Zim left SADC. Nice!

In-law matter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
kosky: This prolly seems like the first time Zim left SADC. Nice!
Which kain left SADC. It's because of Pokello and Elikem's relationship if not they would have gone for Sulu. Zim will support only Elikem and no other West African or even East African housemate if it comes to it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
kosky: Ethiopia is one country that votes without sentiments. I wish we could all learn from them.
Go tell that to africa and not Nigeria.. Dillish didnt get our vote when she was up against bassey the entertainer,so what are you saying..
We voted for pokello when she was sane.. Didnt we? So what is your point?
We voted for that crack head Nando when he was up.. So what is your point?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mariarocks:
So now you can see that i'm right. The game has become unbelievable. Even the Namibia wey most people dey shout might get Elikem's back cuz of Melvin at the end of the day chose region!!
I thought they were voting for Annabel cos that was what they were campaigning on their pages.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Owl-neal has told biggy' technical crew that he doesnt wanna contest for HOH tomorrow cos he already won it clean and clear and the housemates,including elikem's reaction is proof that he won..
He said they told him that they will come back to him with their decision...
KSLIB WHTS UR VERDICT...DID HE WIN AS HE CLAIMS (I DID NT WATCH IT)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
WOW!!! After seeing how Africa voted, i can only say this guy is a genius.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
GotNoSwaggg:

WOW!!! After seeing how Africa voted, i can only say this guy is a genius. It went exactly how he predicted it... word-for-word... Especially the country votes! Guy, u be babalawo? Please drop your predictions on time next week. Much respect for you, man!

Haha... Thank You! Just luck.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
Go tell that to africa and not Nigeria.. Dillish didnt get our vote when she was up against bassey the entertainer,so what are you saying..
We voted for pokello when she was sane.. Didnt we? So what is your point?
We voted for that crack head Nando when he was up.. So what is your point?
Nna na wa o! I actually meant Africa not just Nigeria. Kilode
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Haha... Thank You! Just luck.

i doff my cap for you.. Your predictions were ALL on point
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: so technically Naija saved Elikem with polpularity votes based on population? Hmm, and people say Elikem will win? Make I no talk and make nobody cast me
So how come other HM's Nigeria voted to stay but lost on the count for ROA and hence got booted out?...geez enuf nah.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam:
KSLIB WHTS UR VERDICT...DID HE WIN AS HE CLAIMS (I DID NT WATCH IT)
Well,to be honest,if i were to base my verdict on the reaction of the housemates,i will say owl-neal won..
I even remember posting that he won and modified it when biggy said it was elikem..
The unprofessional camera man didnt give us a view at owl-neals tissue paper when he finished so i dont know why biggy said elikem won..
From what i saw,Owl-neal should be the HOH!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
THE THREAD IS AS QUIET AS THE BBA HOUSE......WHY

KSLIB COME AND DO UR SH'IT SO WE CAN LAF....TNX FR D INFO!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
GotNoSwaggg:

WOW!!! After seeing how Africa voted, i can only say this guy is a genius. It went exactly how he predicted it... word-for-word... Especially the country votes! Guy, u be babalawo? Please drop your predictions on time next week. Much respect for you, man!
Abeg it was so obvious how the thing was going to go. The only thing i didn't see coming was the way Namibia voted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
OMG... Y'all see why i told y'all to vote?... Please and please, this voting is regional, y'all should create as many accounts as possible through Gmail so that our reps can be saved by percentage voting should they have the same number of countries together..please, this announcement is important..thanks..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
bintsdeyi:

LMAO, IyawoTM I didn't see dt coming, 'Dat one mean say he go dey sleep with one eye open everynight cos na direct access for godofmusic'
Human beans sef.. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I thought they were voting for Annabel cos that was what they were campaigning on their pages.
Shior. I thought they were going to go for Elikem honestly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
kosky:
Nna na wa o! I actually meant Africa not just Nigeria. Kilode
Next time when you want to post dat kain thing,you will be specific...
You wont blame me if i say you were referring to Nigerians but quickly changed it to africa when your post backfired!!!!
Next time, be specific so dat i no go use you get 6likes and still counting.. Lol..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
Next time when you want to post dat kain thing,you will be specific...
You wont blame me if i say you were referring to Nigerians but quickly changed it to africa when your post backfired!!!!
Next time, be specific so dat i no go use you get 6likes and still counting.. Lol..

Yes uncle sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
At this juncture, I pray Elikem wins H0H and gets nominated as well as Melvin so that he can save himself, with Eli's sense of gratitude it won't be funny if Oneal and Melvin should be up and watch him saving Oneal, I will curse.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mariarocks:
So now you can see that i'm right. The game has become unbelievable. Even the Namibia wey most people dey shout might get Elikem's back cuz of Melvin at the end of the day chose region!!
Namibians never supported Elikem.
They were voting Annabel until she accused dillish of nominating her.
That day they switched to Sulu.
I tot ann might get their vote tho.
Cos some of dem continued voting her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
lola.luv:

Not really. Been learning some new moves for a very special occasion though. wink
'Very special occasion' cheesy hope its not what I'm taking *lips sealed*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
So how come other HM's Nigeria voted to stay but lost on the count for ROA and hence got booted out?...geez enuf nah.

Well, that only housemate has been Bassey and he was evicted because he got only two votes.

The first time Dillish was up, she got Nigeria, Ethiopia and Namibia while Hakeem won the ROA, but she still wasn't booted out.

...I hope I got your post sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Did u see how Africa voted?
There's was a tie and a tie boils down to individual votes.
I'm not saying 9ja alone voted him abeg.
I'm saying the population paid off.
A lot of us voted (myself inclusive)
And u can't compare the voters in Nigeria to the amount of voters anywhere else.
If 9ja had voted sulu he would have stayed cos of the individual votes.
Even some SADC peeps are saying the same thing.
Don't make it seem like I'm hyping cos it's just a fact.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mariarocks:
Which kain left SADC. It's because of Pokello and Elikem's relationship if not they would have gone for Sulu. Zim will support only Elikem and no other West African or even East African housemate if it comes to it
No!!! They respect Pokello a lot, they wilL vote for Melvin, besides judging from twitter they have love for Melvin as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko: OMG... Y'all see why i told y'all to vote?... Please and please, this voting is regional, y'all should create as many accounts as possible through Gmail so that our reps can be saved by percentage voting should they have the same number of countries together..please, this announcement is important..thanks..

Huh? So na your talk make us vote for elikem shey? Clap for yourself!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko: OMG... Y'all see why i told y'all to vote?... Please and please, this voting is regional, y'all should create as many accounts as possible through Gmail so that our reps can be saved by percentage voting should they have the same number of countries together..please, this announcement is important..thanks..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
What the eff is wrong with this geh called Bev? Why is she mouthing "I LOVE YOU" to Bimp?
Oho, she can comfort him now but when it was Melvin's time, she acted like he committed murder?
It's just clear where her priorities lie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT: At this juncture, I pray Elikem wins H0H and gets nominated as well as Melvin so that he can save himself, with Eli's sense of gratitude it won't be funny if Oneal and Melvin should be up and watch him saving Oneal, I will curse.
Dt wil b DISASTROUS!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pokello supporting her man

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.