Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,795 members, 7,933,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2200625 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Btw, this word furniture really dey pain people for hia. Na waa ooo grin
I actually wanted to modify my earlier post about my T0p 5(five) to include #TeamFurniture
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella:
Not at all, we are just acknowledging their statuses as furniture...fine furniture grin

Its ok to be pained dear. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
This Furniture talk going on in this thread it quite interesting?
A furniture dancing, singing even playing ping pong.
Where can i buy such a furniture that has a LARGE jacket from?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl: Ok..something funny is going on.
Since last week Ghanaians on twitter have been saying Melvin deserves to win. I attributed it to the fact that they were trying to show appreciation for us voting Elikem.
But I'm still seeing the same thing on twitter now. Saying Melvin should win. And in Nairaland Nigerians are saying Elikem should win.
Hian.
Maybe 9ja should vote Elikem and Gh should vote Melvin. It would be really funny.
I don't mind if Elikem wins or even Melvin both are good guys. We really luv Melvin, even if you did not vote for Elikem, we would ave still voted for him because it would not be fair on his part because he has done nothing wrong. Honestly may the best person who is destined to win,win. Even Cleo and Dillih are not bad. As long as its not Oneza am all good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Its ok to be pained dear. LOL
loool...pained for what exactly? or are you trying to force the pain on us? We have decided to join in calling them furniture and it's still biting you? na wa o.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Since last week Ghanaians on twitter have been saying Melvin deserves to win. I attributed it to the fact that they were trying to show appreciation for us voting Elikem.
But I'm still seeing the same thing on twitter now. Saying Melvin should win. And in Nairaland Nigerians are saying Elikem should win.
Hian.
Maybe 9ja should vote Elikem and Gh should vote Melvin. It would be really funny.

Abeg they should continue singing that tune till d final day, meanwhile Biggie wan make d announcement and brother Elikem uses this moment to let hsmates knw tht he had been up 4 eviction 6weeks in a roll! Haba cant he just keep quiet undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Aren't you amongst those people? Have several seats sir.
u better sharaap there....if u dn't what to say,hw many times hv u seen me call pple derrogratory names....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Idk why the word ambition came out, i definitely meant to say "I admire your spirit on this thread" Lol

The more they hate, the more it endears me to her. I guess its because i've always been one to root for the underdog. So no shaking
Tenx for the admiration.....Well if you live in my part of The World, The Word RETREAT/SURRENDER are considered Treasonable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
v24m:

Abeg they should continue singing that tune till d final day, meanwhile Biggie wan make d announcement and brother Elikem uses this moment to let hsmates knw tht he had been up 4 eviction 6weeks in a roll! Haba cant he just keep quiet undecided
Lol wishing Elikem would keep quite is like wishing Bev would stop her... Lol everybody has their good and bad side. I think his is that e talks too much. I just wish i was there to tell him to tone it down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: So now the house is filled with 1 entertainer (Beverly) and 8 delawood furnitures Na wa o...
na waa for u ooo hw can u call human beings created by God delawood dats unfair

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella:
loool...pained for what exactly? or are you trying to force the pain on us? We have decided to join in calling them furniture and it's still biting you? na wa o.

Its not biting me. I just find it funny how people got so defensive all of a sudden.Lmaooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is beverly osu'selder brother, wwhen she say her bbrother tall una say na liem..make una see am now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Its not biting me. I just find it funny how people got so defensive all of a sudden.Lmaooo
I also find it funny how you're hell bent on making us feel pained...lmao!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
I dont understand why pple say Melvin too like food, una don see where Tarzan dey take food matter serious grin. That jungle man Angelo no dey play wth em food, in short d guy no get shame for where food they na why Annabelle wan burn em rep dt tie weh e cme beg am 4 Noddles grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okay I brought this furniture talk out, it should end! Peeps r taking it personal dunno y sef. Let it just end..let's call them wood grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Tenx for the admiration.....Well if you live in my part of The World, The Word RETREAT/SURRENDER are considered Treasonable.
I like that...
So if i came to Ghana would you be my host and tour guide? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: This is beverly osu'selder brother, wwhen she say her bbrother tall una say na liem..make una see am now

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hian.

Name 3 nigerians here that have said elikem SHOULD win. You need to chill girl. A few just said they now like elikem and acknowledged him as a winning material. Patriotism still comes first, that's just natural.

I'm pained I missed the 'furniture' dance sha ..

Its almost time..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella:
I also find it funny how you're hell bent on making us feel pained...lmao!!

I never said you must feel pained, the defensive reactions here said it all, not me. I'll assume its your conscious at work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: This is beverly osu'selder brother, wwhen she say her bbrother tall una say na liem..make una see am now

Miss Sparkles ur right her bro plays Bball dunno if he has been drafted but i heard he has prospects
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
v24m:

The thing tire me sha..
I wonder why he keeps talking about nominations.
Last nite he said people nominated him on the 1st week cos he intimidated them. That wherever he goes people get intimidated by him.
I wonder how he and Poki fell for each other if the saying "opposites attract" is true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Na wa o.......can't elikem just keep shut for a while......been watching for about 20 to 30 minutes now and he has been talking non stop regardless of his enemies around,asking feza n oneal how many times they have saved him when he was up,thank goodness he is also up for evictions tonite,if not he might just go ahead n save either of them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
@v24m I see you, Angelo eats like a cow and is a jungle tarzen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
We have 8 furnitures in d house and 1 Love Machine...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mavor:

Your reply alone shows how delinquent your brain is. You poor thing. embarassed
u dat is callin sumone a poor tin wat ar u?Bill gates abi Dangote plz kip ur mouth inside ur pocket for ur own gud and ur post shows hw swallow minded u ar
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Eweeeeeeee I am just seeing the fight....elikem for just slap nando small....such a stupid boy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl:
The thing tire me sha..
I wonder why he keeps talking about nominations.
Last nite he said people nominated him on the 1st week cos he intimidated them. That wherever he goes people get intimidated by him.
I wonder how he and Poki fell for each other if the saying "opposites attract" is true
Stop stressing yourself so much about Elikem esp their relationship. Yes he talks a lot, thats his ish. What does Pokelo have to do with it. I have been reading your post and you are like mssparkles just that you are on Melvins side. Relax my dear and just enjoy the game.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I don't mind if Elikem wins or even Melvin both are good guys. We really luv Melvin, even if you did not vote for Elikem, we would ave still voted for him because it would not be fair on his part because he has done nothing wrong. Honestly may the best person who is destined to win,win. Even Cleo and Dillih are not bad. As long as its not Oneza am all good.
Save your Breadth my sister, people are ready to put the Fear of God in Oneaza but have not been delivered by the Holy Spirit of their Oneaza surname. What will it profit an oneaza to gain $300000 and loose your first name? People are ready to sacrifice and throw dirt on a HM so that their Fav HM can take a voting BLOCK, I thought they would have taken a cue from yesterday *evictions and Disqualification Tinz* that If the Lord is With you Who can be against you.
.....I pray Elikem gets to the finalz, I pray he wins that does not mean I should throe dirt in order for my prayer to be answered.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
v24m:

Why should he keep quiet? Is it not True?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
kgr28: @v24m I see you, Angelo eats like a cow and is a jungle tarzen.

Lollllll grin tk a chill pill dude am d last person u want to have an altercation wif i willlliiii ignore grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:
I like that...
So if i came to Ghana would you be my host and tour guide? smiley
Gbosas!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Why should he keep quiet? Is it not True?

We know its d truth hsmates also know but he chose d wrongest time to be talking about it· Thats all am saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.