Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193617 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
LMAO..did anyone see ownezas turn blue when they mentioned their name?..hahahahahaha...payback is definitely a biatch... Elikem give me angelo so that those witches can leave on sunday grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Is there any way Naija can locked so that none of them get the votes...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
So how many HMs will be evicted this week?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
v24m: Pls who saw the way Bimp was looking @ Elikem when he came out of d Diary room grin Oh my d look was priceless grin
Lmao!!i did..he knows he is up already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Operation Save Bimp about to commence.

Btw, who knows what Biggie calls Elikem these days?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Alright ARGUMENT ON WHOM TO SAVE HERE WE START
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
See how they gave us onezas head on a platter of gold......its time to cho chop chop it off

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kwakwakawkwa... See d look on feza's face when her name was mentioned....
Lmao!!! Na wa oooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
hope say ghana people rememer say ethopia vote for elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
I see Sierra Leone going to Feza, unless they put the past behind them and vote Bimp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
the way am seeing dis game angelo is winning dis as far we have three west africa in house.untill two come home we are not getting it. i bet for it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Bimp,you get luck say you dey up against one of Africa's most hated couple,so your survival is already sealed..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Am voting Bimp even though I don't like him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Operation Save Bimp about to commence.

Btw, who knows what Biggie calls Elikem these days?
3fo/ efo meaning Big Brother/ Uncle...usually meant for Adults.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mavor:

You clearly dont understand the English language very well. Read the context of my statement properly before ranting unnecessarily.
Mr English Dictionary weldone am nt goin to say anytin rude to u bt mak sure u dnt push mii to d wall cus if u do i wud teach u dat English is a part and parcel of miii
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
The way dillish take dey scatter pidgin dis days ehn..
Maria dey twitter dey scatter pidgin while dillish dey BBa dey scatter her own...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
ochongonoko:

which kind of biased reasoning is this?.. how are did people insult him?. Aint you concluding too that it's cos of the cold weather that made melvin sniff?. Must everything be anti-melvin?.. Is melvin above being talked about?..mtcheeewww..all these melvin fanatics

the HMs up for evictions are

elikem, owlneal and feza

Sharrap, aint you one.. No be you like melvin pass evrybody?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
I actually want Oneal to survive for strategic reasons and Feza too.
Oh well, may the best housemate win!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
If they are nine with 4wks to go then only 1 person might b evicted this Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
ochongonoko:

@safari, i'm a melvin fan and want him to win...stop thinking negatively when i quote you cos i'm not against you, unless you have ulterior motives behind your posts..is it now a crime to quote you without thinking one is biased or anti-melvin?. I asked you that question cos i didnt understand why bimp is a fool in your post.. That's why i was seeking clarification as to why..my post had a question mark at the end of each sentence.. I repeat, i only asked you a question cos i didnt understand your post, nothing else... Dont answer the question before someone else quotes you and you think they are anti-melvin or making you sound biased

person no fit ask question again..na wa o
I know u're a melvin fan but it doesn't mean that when u start making insinuations about me calling bimp a phool I should keep quiet.
You people make all my comments about Melvin.
And I personally don't like it.
Yesterday someone else did the same thing.
I get it that u want clarification but it'll be ok if u just ask what I meant instead of asking questions that already sound like u've assumed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why would I ever save Oneal? And I dont fancy that nigga Bimp. I honestly would rather choose Feza so the girl can be herself again abeg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
v24m: If they are nine with 4wks to go then only 1 person might b evicted this Sunday
It's what I thought too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LOL. You dey mind am?

i just dont get some individuals.. Anything said about melvin that doesnt sound good in their ears is a crime..meanwhile those saying those things about melvin are melvin fans ready to support melvin anyday anytime.. Is melvin above criticism or being talked about..whats the crime in saying mlevin says blah blah blah a lot or sniffs a lot.. It's not even a diss.. It's just a honest observation.. Their fanatism makes fork adiict to have something to talk about. If beverly was dissed, you wont see that poster, rather he'll join me( i diss beverly too) in criticising beverly...hypocrites!!

#proudly teammelvin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal might jst survive...i wished elikem swapped melvin or angelo...he would hve been so goneee...well lets see hw this go...4 diz week am bimping all the wayyy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
I'd rather not vote at all than vote any of those 3 vultures.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
ochongonoko:

i just dont get some individuals.. Anything said about melvin that doesnt sound good in their ears is a crime..meanwhile those saying those things about melvin are melvin fans ready to support melvin anyday anytime.. Is melvin above criticism or being talked about..whats the crime in saying mlevin says blah blah blah a lot or sniffs a lot.. It's not even a diss.. It's just a honest observation.. Their fanatism makes fork adiict to have something to talk about. If beverly was dissed, you wont see that poster, rather he'll join me( i diss beverly too) in criticising beverly...hypocrites!!

#proudly teammelvin cool

10 GBOSAS FOR YOU! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Passive voting week for me this week. Feza is sure leaving come sunday. if two people leaving, Feza and Bimp could walk. Muchos gracias to Elikem for sparing my ice-queen smiley.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: so?,pple hv being called worst,but it doesn't mean is right...

Ok. So where were you when your peeps were calling other housemates worse names? I guess it was okay then.

But now that Mekvin is nicknamed furniture, you suddely appear with your fake message.

Oga, abeg carry your sermon go that church wey dey your street.Mtscheeeew! HYPOCRITE

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal and Feza are consoling themselves by saying couples are always targeted.. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
for strategic reason feza has to b save
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA: I see Sierra Leone going to Feza, unless they put the past behind them and vote Bimp.

this is the best gift that any one has given me in a long time thanks to elikem

this time around, i wont vote for one sec unlike last week that i had sleepless nights voting and campaigning for elikem.. Two people are going on sunday and i dont care between them who goes cos anyone can win that cash aprt from those three conspirators and am sure between oneal and feza, one person must go

lmao...onezas deliebrating on who elikem replaced for eviction grin...payback is a biatch grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
See these Oneza people siddon dey analyse.

If na me be dem I for done dey sing ALL the P-square and Wizkid songs wey I fit think of by now grin

Vote Bimpe o jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.