Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
omonime:

AND WHAT ARE U INSINUATING THAT THEY ARE GAY. U MUST BE OUT OF UR MIND. IF U ARE GAY AND LOOKING FOR WHO TO JOIN UR CLICK, THEN U BETTER LOOK ELSE WHERE COS MELVIN IS NOT GAY. UR PPLE GO TOO FAR WITH ALL UR ANALYSIS. IN SHORT U ARE UR MIND IS FILTY AND DEMONIC. THIS IS DEFAMATION OF XTER. MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU. SHALOM
Lord have mercy. Isn't it obvious what he said was a joke?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol at your FAILED attempt at playing on words. I don't care if Beverly wins, i just want her to make it to the finals. I actually don't expect her to win, that doesn't mean i still can't root for her or support her.

Like i said, i only made that comment because of the SNIDE COMMENTS being made at Beverly and her supports for being happy that she won HOH. I can see right through it. And like i said, this definitely wasn't the first time I've picked up on such.
Well, i can see that you stylishly avoided a straighforward question and labelled it 'a play of words'... I believe you got my message though..
I love the way you snake-danced your way out of the question,its very seductive.. I must admit,i had an er.ection after seeing the footprint your snake dance left...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
one wester africa is surely coming home upper sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
#ZimGhan... Elikem sewing the mouth of Haterz "ALL DAY EVERY DAY"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
yemaldo: one wester africa is surely coming home upper sunday.
Kumordzie tha tailor.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
Melvin is not as intelligent as Elikem. That one is a fact.
For u to be involved in this argument I'm beginning to think that u watch this show with us.
Are u sure u're not living in Egbeda.
Cos u seem to say a lot for someone who's watching through twitter and posted clips
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
For u to be involved in this argument I'm beginning to think that u watch this show with us.
Are u sure u're not living in Egbeda.
Cos u seem to say a lot for someone who's watching through twitter and posted clips
LOL! Hey! I watch highlights and arguments and daily reviews and everything on that website and from what i've seen, Melvin is not as intelligent as Elikem.

Maybe I should use the word smart. Melvin is not as smart as Elikem.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
Kumordzie tha tailor.

maybe cos is gonna be up for evction again and probably beverly for d first tme(she is HOH so they will nominate he) and she will surely save herself,cant play melvin at this stage of the game even melvin wont try it at this stage
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Elikem intelligent? Plz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
The minority group members are each freestyling to some random beat.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
Kumordzie tha tailor.

Tailor and actor Elikem Kumordzie is
single and hails from Accra. Denzel
Washington and Samuel L Jackson are his
favourite actors – the former because he’s
bold, confident and a natural and the
latter because “he has made the black
man proud”.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Elikem intelligent ko!
Eli-HEN intelligent ni!!! Ptcheeew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kslib: Awww,see the chemistry btw M and B.. Its so sad that B is in a serious relationship outside the house and doesnt wanna cheat..
Trust me,if B was single,B would have hooked up with M..
They looks so cute together.. Well,why am i even stressing myself when M has already said he doesnt wanna hook-up in the house.. Maria tried her best to hook-up with M but he decided to take things slow... Maybe just maybe,B wants too hook up with M but doesnt wanna hurt Maria...
Ehen,for those who are wondering,B is Bimp and M is melvin...

grin grin grin u yeye o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Elikem why did u do this to Bimp?
He hasn't been the same since that
discussion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

I'd wantd 2 ask y he always hs tape arund his neck?

A sewing machine would be uncomfortable.

It`s for d BB house.Isn't it obvious he is trying to advertise himself? He wears the tape when he gets dressed up to remind ppl what he's about. I think it`s great, Elikem keeps it real.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
See these entertaining furniture. Funny enough The Amaka's Beverly ain't doing nothing. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Omg, these guys are killing it. Elikem is such an interesting character, and dillish's break dance moves are killing me. I just can't stop laughing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
omonime:

AND WHAT ARE U INSINUATING THAT THEY ARE GAY. U MUST BE OUT OF UR MIND. IF U ARE GAY AND LOOKING FOR WHO TO JOIN UR CLICK, THEN U BETTER LOOK ELSE WHERE COS MELVIN IS NOT GAY. UR PPLE GO TOO FAR WITH ALL UR ANALYSIS. IN SHORT U ARE UR MIND IS FILTY AND DEMONIC. THIS IS DEFAMATION OF XTER. MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU. SHALOM

He's kidding bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Seun pls what is all this nah?
I type b.oner,d tin change to "Situation"
I type er.ection,d tin change to "Attention"...
Lol @PASTOR OMONIME who owns a church with many Nairalanders as members..
What will be going through their minds if he stands on the altar and says
"When i was praying,i found myself in a SITUATION where my ATTENTION was needed by sister safari.. As i was in the spirit,i saw myself giving sister safari my strongest ATTENTION cos she needed it badly... Brethren,just as i was about walking away,sister safari begged me to come cos she really enjoyed the first ATTENTION i gave her"... lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
elikem intelligent?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
yemaldo:

maybe cos is gonna be up for evction again and probably beverly for d first tme(she is HOH so they will nominate he) and she will surely save herself,cant play melvin at this stage of the game even melvin wont try it at this stage

Yeah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
tellitlikeitis:
Abeg abeg abeg!How does trait become intelligence? Elikem talks without thinking. He just says whatever comes to his head whereas both Melvin and Bimp actually analyze before they talk. Why do you think he was called a" boy "by the girls in the DH and then the name "that nigga Elikem?" He is just blabbing because he thinks he is real and Africa choose him instead of Sulu and Annabel for that. Shikkenan!

Abeg..he is intelligent..if u r the wisest person in the world sef n u talk too much pple will misunderstand u..dats why melvin doesn't talk much..and dats why its always advisable not to talk too much..Elikem is the most misunderstood HM..Selly and Pokello were also minderstood

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Cleo, Dillish, Angelo, and elikem r blowing my mind right now. Their rap free styling is on point. Surprised about the tailor, even Angelo over try. Dillish is ahn ahn. She can't rap, at least she is trying. Bev and Bimp really looking on in a we. Melvin has gone to hidein the kitchen...he tried at first but overshining of teeth overwhelmed him so he bowed out. Now they r yabbing him as being the king of boners....lol

Hi guys!
I c ya....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wonder who Zim will vote for if Elikem and Cleo are both up grin grin grin. That should be interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
LOL! Hey! I watch highlights and arguments and daily reviews and everything on that website and from what i've seen, Melvin is not as intelligent as Elikem.

Maybe I should use the word smart. Melvin is not as smart as Elikem.
Better...Smart is the word.
As I said earlier Melvin is wiser.
Elikem is smarter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
GH KWAME:

Tailor and actor Elikem Kumordzie is
single and hails from Accra. Denzel
Washington and Samuel L Jackson are his
favourite actors – the former because he’s
bold, confident and a natural and the
latter because “he has made the black
man proud”.
What's all this info for? LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
This Elikem's goatee is a no no. He now painted it goat colour, reminds me seriously of my dad's first goat Matthew. Funny enuff it looks cool on him wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
IyawoTM: Cleo, Dillish, Angelo, and elikem r blowing my mind right now. Their rap free styling is on point. Surprised about the tailor, even Angelo over try. Dillish is ahn ahn. She can't rap, at least she is trying. Bev and Bimp really looking on in a we. Melvin has gone to hidein the kitchen...he tried at first but overshining of teeth overwhelmed him so he bowed out. Now they r yabbing him as being the king of boners....lol

Hi guys!
I c ya....
Wait oh. How many times has he had a boner? I thought it was only once with Maria? LOL has he had a boner for Dillish as well?

TF! I meant bonerr
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks: I wonder who Zim will vote for if Elikem and Cleo are both up grin grin grin. That should be interesting

I guess they will vote Elikem. Pokellosexxy seem to be more influential than Hakeem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

A sewing machine would be uncomfortable.

It`s for d BB house.Isn't it obvious he is trying to advertise himself? He wears the tape when he gets dressed up to remind ppl what he's about. I think it`s great, Elikem keeps it real.
if people are going to BBA to advertise, Melvin would be wearing cd plates, Dillish would be wearing a crown, Feza would have sewn all her music covers on her clothes.

I'm not saying he shouldn't wear it, but the entire 91 days? That's a stretch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Cleo reaching them now how to stomp. Both channels are showing them Oneza haff dissappear o shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
Wait oh. How many times has he had a boner? I thought it was only once with Maria? LOL has he had a boner for Dillish as well?

TF! I meant bonerr

According to gist and HMS eye witness, Melvin kini is mighty, so when he gets a morning bo.n.e.r it Makes it king Kong, derby making him King of Boners. It's a standing joke in the house in regards to our boi grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.