Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193623 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That word still dey pain people like you? Pele oo.

You seem to have this mentality that everyone is malicious and people are out to get you. I actually find the word "furniture", as you used it, very funny. I assure I didn't use it to spite you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I'm on my phone but i have no idea how that would work. Or google it for the link.

I dey google i no dey see anything o...will still try sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
IyawoTM: Okay I've gotten the full gist of how that Bengelo convoy came about....hmmmmm

iyawo tm gist us now.

biko all u bev s-ex people if u cant post pix or video link of the thing then stop
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kslib:
Hahahahahaha!!!! Which one cone be heavy making out?... Abeg explain to those of us who didnt watch.. Thanks...

With the way they were positioned in the bathtub, i doubt his thing could have penetrated, unless some here can speak from experience that its possible. Either that or Angelo has a 9-12 inch joystick. But the kissing was very very intense, that's what i meant.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
ella.b:
Twas after d ish that angelo told her about Candice.
This is not nice.
Whaat? So he get girlfriend wey he dey committed to? Chineke..
Did they fuckkk? If yes,so he told her after fuuucking her? Okpari...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
StateOfMind: Languy and sholay must be peeing in their pants right now.. cheesy..those shakira moves..

You bet! That was an understatement. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
THE AMAKA:

With the way they were positioned in the bathtub, i doubt his thing could have penetrated, unless some here can speak from experience that its possible. Either that or Angelo has a 9-12 inch joystick. But the kissing was very very intense, that's what i meant.

Na only d pic i see o...no video yet...@THE AMAKA which site did you watch it abeg?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
languys69:

You seem to have this mentality that everyone is malicious and people are out to get you. I actually find the word "furniture", as you used it, very funny. I assure I didn't use it to spite you.

I don't have that mentality. Whoever i quoted mentioned my name so i quoted them.
I won't scroll back but if it was you quoted, please note that i don't feel that way.
Cheers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
9ja4eva:

I dey google i no dey see anything o...will still try sha...

Check twitter for links.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
9ja4eva:

Na only d pic i see o...no video yet...@THE AMAKA which site did you watch it abeg?

One of those SA groups on FB. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
9ja4eva:

what the ??they are clearly doing it nw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmm, oya #TeamBeverly Defence Council, we await your take on this.

Apologies to Seun, the mods and all the underaged kids on here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
"Get me Bengelo video"...... Heeehee. Sooo many pervs roaming these streets.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
tuktudicko:
My dear elikem is neither smart or wise
Wise people listen more and talk less
Smart people play the game as it comes
Elikem is entertaining TO ME,but neither wise nor smart

Nansis..r dey not in the house to express demselves n talk so their ideas can be heard?..he is only expressing himself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl: Hmm, oya #TeamBeverly Defence Council, we await your take on this.

Apologies to Seun, the mods and all the underaged kids on here

You need to watch the video.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Belovedd: OMW am still shaking.......
Beverly's sex video with Angelo in the bath tub, no covers with the lights on.

Am soo sad right now.
No, no, no. Tell me your kidding. I cant believe this. I'm shock. No, this is a big lie.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kslib:
Whaat? So he get girlfriend wey he dey committed to? Chineke..
Did they fuckkk? If yes,so he told her after fuuucking her? Okpari...
na wetin she don dey find since na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Damn!! Why did i miss that ish sef...?
Hmmmn,so you don already calculate the distance btw both of them,divide am by the horizontal plane and arrived at the possible estimate of his diick(in inches) to suggest if any penetration occured.. E be like say you be science student? Lol
Thanks for the head-up anyway..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Just 3weeks o and Beverly no fit wait?ehn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl: But these Delawood furnitures are def killing it tonight..
P.S only the furnitures

Dat one sef small...check de guy's lifestyle...classic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmmm okay oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
http:///YSNxoNP2Bq check this link. Its not the full one though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks: http:///YSNxoNP2Bq check this link. Its not the full one though
your link is not working.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
languys69:

Even me too, I find the word *furniture* absolutely amusing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
Wait oh. How many times has he had a boner? I thought it was only once with Maria? LOL has he had a boner for Dillish as well?

TF! I meant bonerr
He had it countless time s with maria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
ItsModella:
your link is not working.
the thing keeps updating the wrong thing. That isnt the link i put up. Let me try again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kslib:
Damn!! Why did i miss that ish sef...?
Hmmmn,so you don already calculate the distance btw both of them,divide am by the horizontal plane and arrived at the possible estimate of his diick(in inches) to suggest if any penetration occured.. E be like say you be science student? Lol
Thanks for the head-up anyway..
prosecution
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl: na wetin she don dey find since na
Na wa o... Safari baby,abeg you watch the video?..
What is your verdict on this case?.. Is the accused guilty of fuckery or the accused is just being wrongly accused of committing the act of fuckery in the court of law..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
@kgr28, I see You!!! I know you are smiling.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kslib:
Na wa o... Safari baby,abeg you watch the video?..
What is your verdict on this case?.. Is the accused guilty of fuckery or the accused is just being wrongly accused of committing the act of fuckery in the court of law..
She's guilty jare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
http:///YSNxoNP2Bq

Mehn i no no wetin i fit do again. the thread keeps changing the link when i send it. I sha got it from photoideas on instagram. the person posted the video there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmmmmm Na Wa o. Benagelo

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.