Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,243 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Dated A Married Man: Not Sure Breaking It Off Was A Great Idea. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated A Married Man: Not Sure Breaking It Off Was A Great Idea. (679 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dated A Married Man: Not Sure Breaking It Off Was A Great Idea. by myway2tuesday: 3:05pm On May 26, 2013
How it began is not as important as the intensity of reflection that went along with it. Some was self-reflection, some was a guess of what might have really been going through his mind and why he was doing what he was doing. He and I are in our mid-40's his wife is in her early 30's. They have 2 small children, for which he says he will stay the course, but now that I have ended it with him, he said that he will find someone else to fill that area of his life, because his wife isn't doing it for him and leaving is not an option, because he does not want to destabilize his small children. He was very gentle with my struggle, very supportive and did exactly what I asked him to do to help me get through the pain, except leave. I have enormous respect for him, so I am not angry at him, but I miss him tremendously. He didn't even seem so concern if she found out. He never mentioned her much, only said that he was not miserable and even if he is, he would not be the one to leave. Sometimes I wonder if they aren't in a standoff. I only have one thing to say to this experience, I regret meeting him married, but there isn't much that I would not do for him. I think that it is cruel when parents think that it is ok to stay for kids or for extended family's opinion. Life is too short to live unhappily and this is why I ended it, because I deserve someone who is available, but I do think about him and his emptiness. It is so visible to everyone else, but him it seems. embarassed
Re: Dated A Married Man: Not Sure Breaking It Off Was A Great Idea. by Scofieldella(f): 3:14pm On May 26, 2013
U did d right thing by breaking it off. Dating a married man sure has negative consequences both physical and spiritual. What happened? Are u divorced or just 'never-marreied single'. If so, u'll meet ur own man soon. Ps. U'll get ova him, give urself time.
Re: Dated A Married Man: Not Sure Breaking It Off Was A Great Idea. by myway2tuesday: 3:36pm On May 26, 2013
I am divorced two years now, but was separated for 5 years before the divorce. It has been a long time. I am ready to meet someone. This was spiritually painful, but gosh, not sure that I can love someone quite the way that I loved him. It didn't have the crazy, cheating, dishonest in the closet feel to it. It really feels like the marriage is about to implode, but no matter what happens they will stand off, because of the kids. It is painful to watch.
Re: Dated A Married Man: Not Sure Breaking It Off Was A Great Idea. by tpia5: 4:55pm On May 26, 2013
is it females opening these threads or gay males?

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Call Her And What Dose She Call U? / What're D Little Things Dat Makes A Girl Fall In Love Wit Her Bf's Friend? / Lover Boyz Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.