Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25812 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Dear ladies, Can you date a nerd? undecided or have you dated a Nerd? can you share your experiences? tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Javanian: Dear ladies, Can you date a nerd? undecided or have you dated a Nerd? can you share your experiences? tongue

Bill Gates is a nerd......same with Mark Zuckerberg.

Not a nerd but I would date a nerd lady kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
If the ans is no, then all these nl babes should nt bother to pm me! grin cos if we date, u go know book by force angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by OmoAlata1(f): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
As long as he is good in bed I will date him

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by fr3do(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Omo_Alata: As long as he is good in bed I will date him

*adjusts spectacles*
I'm not half bad.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Let me see the response...But i think what will drive most 21st century ladies to a nerd is his pocket. That's if he's rich.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yes. There can be good looking nerds tongue

At least we could have a good conversation on technology, which is nice cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Ymodulus: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123: Yes. There can be good looking nerds tongue

At least we could have a good conversation on technology, which is nice cheesy

hmmmmm. Relief at last. My NL crush wont c me in a badt light.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:

hmmmmm. Relief at last. My NL crush wont c me in a badt light.

Lol. Don't worry there's hope for everyone. Trust me. *strokes his poor head*

I'm already taken. sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Ymodulus: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol. Don't worry there's hope for everyone. Trust me. *strokes his poor head*

Hahahahahahah

Omalicha Wunyem am not a small boy. *she just stroked my head. Gals like this give nerd unecessary LUMERENCE*
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:

Hahahahahahah

Omalicha Wunyem am not a small boy. *she just stroked my head. Gals like this give nerd unecessary LUMERENCE*

Okay. I'll take back my precious strokes. tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Ymodulus: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay. I'll take back my precious strokes. tongue

lol!!! Really precious.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nmeri17: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dont like girls that trip for guys wid high intellect and they dont trip for me too
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Ajibel(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why not Esp if he is cute n romantic grin grin grin

javanian wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by DExplorer1: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Some just don't know who a nerd is and how they live.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
No
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Sijo01(f): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sure will, love 'em with high intellectual wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Slyr0x: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Let me see the response...But i think what will drive most 21st century ladies to a nerd is his pocket. That's if he's rich.

+100. .

The major issue some babes had with me back then was the time. .cos the attention I gave my PCs was second to none. .

All that changed after some years. .

As much as you'd want to put on the geeky/nerdy hat, there should be a BALANCE. .

BTW Contrary to popular opinion, not ALL nerds are anti-social!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Slyr0x:

BTW Contrary to popular opinion, not ALL nerds are anti-social!!!!!!

All nerds are anti-social tongue You are probably mistaking a Geek for a Nerd... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by OmoAlata1(f): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Javanian:

All nerds are anti-social tongue You are probably mistaking a Geek for a Nerd... cheesy

Not all of them o. I have seen some social n good looking nerds

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Not all of them o. I have seen some social n good looking nerds

Again, you are mistaking a geek for a nerd. Its hard to tell the difference if you aren't one.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Slyr0x: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

True. .Just read up on the difference
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

Fail.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:
Javanian:

Words change their meaning over time. Words change just like programs get updated. A nerd in the 80's was more of an insult. Same with geek. Look up their definitions on wikipedia or any dictionary- both words do carry a connotation of being antisocial or weird. Very interchangeable words, if you ask me

That chart you have there is absolute crap. Update to the 21st century.

All nerds arent anti-social.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Not all of us have time to go to a dico to check up some definition. Pls do some background intro wenever u open a thread.
Like I, i now nerds do not conform to general statndard but u could have explained more. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2013
You'd love to be with an obsessively intelligent guy but would find it hard to take in if he's socially impaired - thats a nerd for you.

It all goes down to how ur love revs for him, its possible.

If Men on their quest to find good wives would marry sicklers or even incapacitated ladies, then chances a nerd would be getting u a drink at shoprite is damn big.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by DExplorer1: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2013
If you get hooked to a nerd, you'd be the one doing more of the loving. If you want attention as a lady, you just might be begging to get it. They forget personal details and don't be mad if he forgot your birthday. Nerds aren't into trends and you could as well beg for hang out. Dumb to romance and they mostly get their partners on the internet. I don't know about Nigerian nerds, PHCN aint helping them, hence, they got space. In all, a nerd's life is boring!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2013
D-Explorer:
If you get hooked to a nerd, you'd be the one doing more of the loving. If you want attention as a lady, you just might be begging to get it. They forget personal details and don't be mad if he forgot your birthday. Nerds aren't into trends and you could as well beg for hang out. Dumb to romance and they mostly get their partners on the internet. I don't know about Nigerian nerds, PHCN aint helping them, hence, they got space. In all, a nerd's life is boring!

You should try to be knowledgeable about what or who a nerd is before voicing your opinions.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Princeparix(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg which NERD una d talk abt?

Na NERD STARK OF GAME OF THRONES? grin grin

#jumps into oso-ga-eme-ugbu-a River#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Princeparix: Abeg which NERD una d talk abt?

Na NERD STARK OF GAME OF THRONES? grin grin

#jumps into oso-ga-eme-ugbu-a River#
i tire
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Popowaa: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2013
I find sm nerds really cute(not the unkempt ones)with their high IQs, glasses,their boring talks,their indoor attitudes and hw they try to understand really complex things.I hope one day i get to date a nerd.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Yearnin For A Man's Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.