Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25818 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by msmysterious22(f): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
yungryce: Any1 seen the Big Bang Theory?

Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
ok,

Typical traits of a geek:
>>Very techie (programming) a technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing)
>>Identifies with science (Mostly)
>>Into science fiction, fantasy etc.
>>Possibly into live action role playing games (not all)
>>Possibly into graphic novels, etc.
>>Knows how to program a computer and does it often
>>a geek is an introvert, strongly motivated for his work, not interested too much in sports or girls
>>May or may not have done well in school
Typical Traits of a nerd
>> a nerd is intelligent but socially and physically awkward
>>a nerd might appear either to lack confidence or to be indifferent or oblivious to the negative perceptions held of them by others, with the result that they might become frequent objects of scorn, ridicule, bullying, and social isolation
>>shows a pronounced interest in subjects which others tend to find dull or complex and difficult to comprehend, especially topics related to science,mathematics and technology
>>Nerds are often portrayed as either obese or incredibly thin
>>Like you stated,Nerds are often identified by their trademark, which is round-rimmed glasses(this is usually due to eye defects which might be caused by excessive reading and lack of sleep wink)
>>A nerd musta Got straight A's in school cheesy
>>They are Prone to injuries associated with excessive or intense reading
Similarities between Nerds & Geeks
>> they Are both terrible dancers
>>They Are bad at sports (what do you expect from someone whose mind is always wandering? angry)
>>They have trouble getting a date, even with other nerds/geeks cry
speak for yourself bro...

i aint gat no problem with d ladies...trust me... cool

dancing?.....u need to c me move it to bliev it

sports?...best defender in my class,with a shot power dat causes tornados..

m nt thin....nd no i dont wear glasses(...anymore)

hmmmm...mayb m not a nerd,mayb am a techie geekie cute dude...

mmm..who cares,am awesome cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by spark4daz(f): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
It was fun for me to date a NERD until he forgot my birthday da was a few days before his. It hurt me badly but I made sure on his birthday I made him very happy

if you love someone and totally undastnds d person completely it makes things alot easier
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
spark4daz: It was fun for me to date a NERD until he forgot my birthday da was a few days before his. It hurt me badly but I made sure on his birthday I made him very happy

if you love someone and totally undastnds d person completely it makes things alot easier
seconded....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Let me see the response...But i think what will drive most 21st century ladies to a nerd is his pocket. That's if he's rich.

AMEN MONEY WILL DRIVE THE 21ST CENTURY LADY INTO BED WITH ANYTHING NERD, BABOONS......... THE LIST IS ENDLESS
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Superbus sum ad cursum
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tenho orgulho de ser um geek cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Je suis fier d'être un geek
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by maryhaam(f): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
I don't want a nerd....................just want a guy with a normal IQ perhaps help with junior and princess assignment ..........
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Hahaha. So you think i'm a geek? Pls don't add to my list cry cry

Lol. No I don't think you are a geek you are way better than that, you're a half blood prince, as smart as a geek and as classy as a lady. You’re the best of both worlds. You’re Ms Sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Lol. No I don't think you are a geek you are way better than that, you're a half blood prince, as smart as a geek and as classy as a lady. You’re the best of both worlds. You’re Ms Sunshine.

*blushes in different shades and colours*
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
أنا فخور بأن أكون المهوس
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

*blushes in different shades and colours*

lol...this lady makes rainbows look dull

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

So you need to eat tomorrow to "kill" today's hunger? You know i love early dates. Like 8am grin Anyway, lets talk behind-the-scene. I'm hungry too sad
You know i hate early morning things sad
I'll even help you reconcile your statements sef, just feed me cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
CODE-EATER:

lol...this lady makes rainbows look dull

lol...this man makes a geeky heart beat faster
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You know i hate early morning things sad
I'll even help you reconcile your statements sef, just feed me cry

Babe, the thing tire me o. I've been on these statements all day. I think i need your help sad I do. So many pages that won't end cry cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Berylmoi(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

All nerds are anti-social tongue You are probably mistaking a Geek for a Nerd... cheesy
I know a Nerd who is always in the company of friends but always hugging and stroking his lappie every second.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
maryhaam: I don't want a nerd....................just want a guy with a normal IQ perhaps help with junior and princess assignment ..........

You haven't come across my type of nerd. That's why. But sha the ish is that a nerd wouldn't want to settle for just junior and princess assignment because he expects you to be smart enough to chair that dept, he expects to only chip in not out of necessity but out of the desire to bond with his kids. So ride on with your desire for a normal IQ guy nothing do you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

lol...this man makes a geeky heart beat faster
smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
I remember a movie "Exam". The CEO in that movie, is he a nerd or a geek? He was acting weird and talking to himself. *shivers* That's not too cool. sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Any geek / nerd on fb here?...both male and female alike...all ages,don't care if you're older than the dinosaurs, just add me up...

fb.com/isioma.ugbah
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Do we have female nerds? I don't think i've met any? I want to see what they look like.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by yungryce: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta: I remember a movie "Exam". The CEO in that movie, is he a nerd or a geek? He was acting weird and talking to himself. *shivers* That's not too cool. sad
definitely a NERD. Geeks r cool if u can keep them 4rm their laptops & games
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
yungryce:
definitely a NERD. Geeks r cool if u can keep them 4rm their laptops & games

Then i don't think i can date a "full-time" nerd. I bet they sleep-walk too. sad

I want nerdy friends though. A lot to learn from them. They think deep and smart. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta: I remember a movie "Exam". The CEO in that movie, is he a nerd or a geek? He was acting weird and talking to himself. *shivers* That's not too cool. sad
classic movie.
Nerds are very fashionable though. Only that they consider it unimportant. Ask them for dress combos and you will be amazed.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
aThief: ur money or your life...

aGeek: u can take my money, hek take the whole f*ckin safe,u can take my SUV,my brand new iPhone 5s,...but please for the love of everything good don't touch my Mac book,pleaseeeeeee!!!!! cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
classic movie.
Nerds are very fashionable though. Only that they consider it unimportant. Ask them for dress combos and you will be amazed .
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
CODE-EATER:
smiley

Is that you on your profile? shocked shocked

Those eyebrows! Come on....grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:
classic movie.
Nerds are very fashionable though. Only that they consider it unimportant. Ask them for dress combos and you will be amazed.

At least, they should dress well. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Is that you on your profile? shocked shocked

Those eyebrows! Come on....grin
lol...yea,its me.. smiley

Watsup with d eyebrows?...not good?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
CODE-EATER:
lol...yea,its me.. smiley

Watsup with d eyebrows?...not good?

*clears throat*

Can you dash me? *puppy face*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Yearnin For A Man's Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.