Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF (731 Views)

Which One Of Us Looks More Like Ice Cube? (pic) / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by nairagf84: 12:41am On May 27, 2013
I noticed my boyfriend is friends with a lot of couples. I noticed the way the husband and wife banter and tease each other back and forth. It is all friendly and everything. However, there is a spark to it. How do people do this? I am used to being quiet and shy. I am a bit less shy now. However, I am wondering how can I have the confidence and flirt and argue(in a friendly way) with my boyfriend. I think he likes it when someone hes dating gives him a hard time.
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by dyko160: 12:54am On May 27, 2013
cool
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Nobody: 3:43am On May 27, 2013
Well, you might later be surprised.
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Mynd44: 3:51am On May 27, 2013
Don't ever change or try to change for anybody....it does not end well
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Dopefiend(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Don't ever change or try to change for anybody....it does not end well

Bless you. To each his own.
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Mynd44: 11:12am On May 27, 2013
Dopefiend:

Bless you. To each his own.
Yes
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Popowaa: 11:22am On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Don't ever change or try to change for anybody....it does not end well
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Nobody: 11:40am On May 27, 2013
There is nothing wrong with tweaking yourself a Lil bit if on the long run, it only makes for a better you.
......what makes one a Nigerian GF though, I'm totally confused??
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Kosigift(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2013
^^ same here... I don't get it
Re: How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF by Monicasque(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2013
dol everyone is unique and we all have our own different personalities. Never try to be what you are not. Be who you are and be good at it. Your man came to you because of you not because he was wishing of someone's duplicate

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? / Power Of Woman / What Is The Age Difference Between Your Mum And Her First Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.