Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (649224 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by roselynbas(f): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
when dem catch Vicky, they should not kill her but peel her skin small small as she still dey alive. Wicked gal! cry
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MrTroll(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
repogirl:

that's your summary, not mine.
angry embarassed
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by zenie(f): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: Am I the only one that doesn't want this story to end? undecidedundecided

Feel d same way sad sad
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Repogirl this is simply awesome
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Melancholy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yea,worth waiting for!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dandollaz: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Repooo you need to produce this movie.wow nija got talent die.infact let me invite Jim Iyke, Genevieve nnaji and ivynee Nelson to act it right now.please repoo mention your price?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by captainnigeria(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
nope wasn't worth it.no suspense.i know whats gonna happen.great book story though.
p.s i'm not coming back so if i won't see any insults.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kennybelle: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Now this is wonderful, u really did make up 4 d long break. Thanks n thumbs up!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dat mumu Vicky don go smoke cheap igbo dey act lik who bomb dey im head kwanu.
Aunty P!!!....Mind blowing as usual
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by LaRochelle(f): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
@ captainnigeria, it's rather disheartening that someone who doesn't even have as much as a short story in this literature section can be spewing so much nonsense and trash.

I've observed every comment on this thread and it seems you're out to step on the very last nerve of repogirl, and piss her off. She didn't force you to read or follow her story, she has others. If you don't like the story, keep your frigging undisciplined comments to yourself.

If she attacks you now, people will be saying she doesn't know how to handle criticism, as if they can't distinguish btw criticism and distasteful comments. As NLers will always say, I blame ASUU on your behalf (that's if you're even in a university). #smh#

PS: Attack me and I'd show you the way to Las Vegas.

5 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by soulminister(m): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]

I love what the twists in the story although, I will probably prefer it to be longer.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by jendell: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
I swear captainnigeria u r a sadist,u dnt have an iota of joy in ur lyf.Wat happened?Hw did u manage 2 become joyless 2 dis xtent? Do u tink itz easy 2 make us lose our joy lyk u,u r d first person i've abused in nairaland nd i did it because i've bin following ur xtreme hate comments.Tufiakwa,no gree mek d condition of d country turn u 2 a full blown sadist.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Hi guys, been away for a short while, but thanks for the wonderful comments. I'm grateful.

U guys who don't want this story to end are tempting me to keep it going..... But all good things have to end sometime. smiley.

Thanks very much guys, I appreciate.

Hod898, thank you smiley. Vicki ro, ghozye, jumizie, melancholy, every one, thank you.

Dandollaz, lol, its john dumelo I want as Ise, ivy nelson/ tonto dike as kite and Nadia buari as Vicki. smiley. As for price, let's talk that one in private grin.

Captainnigeria, its obvious you don't read much or you'all know not all stories have to be suspenseful. Thanks for running along, this thread is privileged to have one less irritant.

Jendell, larochelle, please save your energies for more deserving people......
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
IZUKWU: supported

seconded
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sondy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Aunty Repo..has done it again.Thanks so much 4 d updates,sorry for jumping into conclusions@ my previous posts.Wishing you a nice journey all through your pregnancy,but can't stop asking for more.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Uceegal: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls wen next wl u update dis story,so I can quench dis story's taste in my mind. Tired of always peeping in to find out oda people's comment, witout readin d story. Tnx

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by lovingangel(f): 5:55am On Oct 10, 2013
hi peju ve bin a follower of ur story n I must confess uve got an interesting story.... ve sent a frnd request to u on fb for d past 2month now and u fail to acknowledge it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2013
lovingangel: hi peju ve bin a follower of ur story n I must confess uve got an interesting story.... ve sent a frnd request to u on fb for d past 2month now and u fail to acknowledge it.

I'm sorry, I'm hardly ever on fb, what's your name, I'll search and add u.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by shaks97(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2013
aunty repo nw cry did we offend yu
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by nelxsantos(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2013
#team*thumps*up*4repo# still waits
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Uceegal: Pls wen next wl u update dis story,so I can quench dis story's taste in my mind. Tired of always peeping in to find out oda people's comment, witout readin d story. Tnx
she will update when she can cos she's heavy.For now cope and avoid pressure
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
patiently waiting for the last ink to drop smiley

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by lovingangel(f): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omotosho holuwapholarkhemmy loving angel... dats my fb name
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
lovingangel: Omotosho holuwapholarkhemmy loving angel... dats my fb name
Added, sorry bout the delay.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by hibty(f): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
;DRepogirl,I must confess I admire ur writing skills,you rly inspire me wiv ur works...I wantu be like you wen I grow up!!! Shine like a diamond! God's best Ma'm
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2013
Guys, wonderful people of NL who cared to read my story and voted for it. Thank you sooooo very much.

I know i'm jumping the gun as it hasn't been announced yet but obviously false pretenses will take the award in the romance genre, all thanks to you, wonderful people.

guys you are too much, I have the most wonderful readers here in the lit. Section. You guys are soooooooo inspiring and I owe you a looong, wonderful conclusion which I'm sorry and unhappy to say I haven't even begun work on.

I really apologize for my sluggishness, you deserve better but circumstances are controlling my beyond. Please just console yourselves that when it does come out, it will be good. (hopefully smiley ).

thanks to everyone for making it known, without a doubt that this hot romance story is one of the best around here.

smiley.

6 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Jumizie13(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2013
repogirl: Guys, wonderful people of NL who cared to read my story and voted for it. Thank you sooooo very much.

I know i'm jumping the gun as it hasn't been announced yet but obviously false pretenses will take the award in the romance genre, all thanks to you, wonderful people.

guys you are too much, I have the most wonderful readers here in the lit. Section. You guys are soooooooo inspiring and I owe you a looong, wonderful conclusion which I'm sorry and unhappy to say I haven't even begun work on.

I really apologize for my sluggishness, you deserve better but circumstances are controlling my beyond. Please just console yourselves that when it does come out, it will be good. (hopefully smiley
smiley.
what are family members for *winks*

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by papindinho(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
repogirl: Guys, wonderful people of NL who cared to read my story and voted for it. Thank you sooooo very much.

I really apologize for my sluggishness, you deserve better but circumstances are controlling my beyond. Please just console yourselves that when it does come out, it will be good. (hopefully smiley ).

thanks to everyone for making it known, without a doubt that this hot romance story is one of the best around here.

smiley.

Go REPO Go RePOGIRL...........................
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
papindinho: Go REPO Go RePOGIRL...........................

smiley, na wa o, voting never end and I don already give victory speech, see wahala. Na oga mynd fault ooooh.

fingers crossed till Sunday sha, any thing can stil fit to happen.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ohibenemma(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Smiling... Repo! Easy to please and easy to annoy like almost every other...(I'll hold that there before...) Congratulations in advance. Now, to other related events:
There's no excuse for a short fuse
You must never pamper your tendency for anger
Self control is key, no matter how it feels
I need not say more, but I will...
I have been on this thread from the beginning and, like every other fan, have aired my views. That, I believe, is the essence of having it on a public forum in the first place.
While many may have had mischievous reasons behind their comments, I've always done mine with all sincerity. That explains why my comments differ on different sections, depending on the substance. (You may confirm this by going through all my previous comments). It therefore comes as very irritating when I see some extreme reactive stances. While you get very excited by positive comments, you do the direct opposite for negative ones. That, in my opinion, is too bad. Your regular claim that you cannot "sit back and watch" while some persons... shows great weakness which you must work on. Only sycophants and asslickers will ALWAYS sing your praises, and they don't help anyone. I've read a few other stories by persons like Frank316, Coolval and Glowingscenes, and one thing that strikes me about their personalities is the maturity with which they react to negative comments and criticism. They never go about, sending detractors out of their threads. (Allow other fans do that for you. It makes you appear dignified) You are good, no doubt, but still have a lot to learn. Even Prof Wole Soyinka aka MOP described his tastes as "eccletic" when asked whether he nominated Chimamanda for the nobel prize. That was telling, you know!
Nobody can be perfect under public scrutiny - that's a fact. Pamper your fans and don't expect them to always pamper you. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
I hear you, @ ohibenemma, I have a really short fuse and even if it will be really hard and I might slip up a few times grin, I will work on my temper cos u kind of insinuated I'm immature and undignified.

I will try to turn a blind eye, we'll see how that goes.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by shaks97(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
God be with uu repo nd thank uu for ur entertaining nd still inspiring story

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.