Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (41084 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by naptu2: 3:24pm On May 27, 2013
smiley some people don't understand. This goes beyond Amaechi and Rivers State. In the Nigerian power play system, it is very risky for the president to become power drunk. There are many people out there who are right now asking themselves "could this happen to me?"

Yesterday it was Sylva, today it is Amaechi, who's next? smiley
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 27, 2013
pro01:

Permit me to answer your 'intelligent' question with another (3-in1) question:

Was it Jonathan that suspended Amaechi from the PDP or was it the PDP's NWC? In fact, is it Jonathan that is challenging Amaechi's so-called 'victory' at the NGF chairmanship elections, or it is a cross section of NGF members themselves? Indeed, is there any evidence linking Jonathan directly to Amaechi's self-inflicted woes so far?
You too are ignorant and have not answered the question. I don't care if Jonathan is directly or indirectly involved in Amaechi 's suspension. all am asking is why wait for so long if his suspension was purely because he sacked a sitting LG chairman?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by figment232(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2013
ifebosco:
NO, NO, YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THE PROBLEM IS DIFFERENT,AMEACHI IS AMBITIOUS,AND THE PRESIDENT DON´T LIKE PEOPLE LIKE HIM.PERIOD
AMBITIOUS TO BE A BOY BOY TO THE NORTH.AMBITIOUS TO BE A VP TO LAMIDO ABI?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 3:25pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=oyekunle1][/quote]IF HE CAN NOT STAND THE HOT AS PRESIDENT LET HIM RESIGN,WE HAVE 160MILLION PEOPLE
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Compliance(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
superior1: The guy became too hot for Jona Retardeen to handle

By fighting Ameachi this hard, Jona is actually making him more relevant and stronger. My president is really clueless undecided undecided undecided

you are more of a retardeen, have you ever thought of the meaning of retardeen? Can a president really be a retardeen? What contribution have u made so far to better the lives of ur family member...smh for u, clueless!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by brown3: 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
ifebosco: ameachi should be made the vp for apc now, and send pdp parking.
becuase political calculations with out sentiment shows that¨¨¨¨
north===BUHARI 70%
SOUTH WEST==TINUBU,FASHOULA AND ADAMS 70% APC
SOUTH SOUTH==THE ONLY STRONG HOLD OF THE PRESIDENT WILL BE DIVIDED
65% FOR THE PRESIDENT PDP AND 35% APC(AMEACHI)
SOUTH EAST==ROCHAS 40% IMO NGIGE ANAMBRA 20% ABIA 20% APC
AND THE WINNER IS APC 2015
WITH OUT REGGING.
keep on decieving your self. The sitting president will win any day any time.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by figment232(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
berem: How is this crap you wrote connected to the question i asked you? I ask again, why did PDP wait for this long to suspend Amaechi for sacking a local government chairman in his state? answer me or else.....
COS ITS THE APPROPRIATE TIME.AMAECHI HAS MESSED UP BIGTIME
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 27, 2013
GEJ has chosen to remove all pretenses and fight very dirty. At this stage, a lot depends on how strong the hold Amaechi has on Rivers House of Assembly.

Time will tell
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 27, 2013
mekaboy:

In the context of political parties in Nigeria, if a party produces a president he automatically becomes the father of that party. You can't be challenging your father and expect your fellow siblings to stand and watch.

It is still the father that protects them. Watch all the governors that have gone to prison in Nigeria, its mostly because of disobedience.

What kind of sick comment is this, gej is now amechi's father? Bros na wa for you o. We are not talking about igwe
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 3:29pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

True Rivers man here talking.
Ikwerre MeKAaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Lilimax(f): 3:30pm On May 27, 2013
Didi_8: Nairalanders don't seem to understand that Amaechi is not really popular in his home state. He is not even loved in his village, Ubima. In the past he had ordered that youths of Ubima be beaten up when they visited the government house to ask for democracy dividends for their village. This actually happened. A journalist friend who covered the event was also assaulted by security agents for taking 'offending pictures'. There are so many other wrong acts he has committed in Rivers State. The most glaring is the economic sabotage of the state through the monorail project for which he has borrowed N250bn in bonds to complete. Again he insults Rivers elders and youths at every given opportunity. Rivers people cannot take it anymore. Thats the cause of everything happening to him. I am not sure he can survive it. Am not sure he can fight he village people, the state indigenes, the state PDP, the Jonah Jang faction of NGF, the PDP national working committee and the president of the federal republic at the same time and survive. On the contrary the characters in the presidency will just be laughing at his brand of politics. They know he cannot make it. People who understand real politics will be laughing at him secretly. People who don't understand will be clapping for him until he goes into political extinction. In the past people hailed Ibori, calling him 'Ogidigborigbo' until landed in British prison. I am watching the drama of 2015 musical chairs from the sidelines. Nairalanders will remember me and my prophecy one day.
shocked shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by nwaniSOC: 3:30pm On May 27, 2013
OdionOdion: The disadvantage of a sitting Governor fighting sitting President are so many and below are historical antecedence: In 1982 late Prof. Ambrose Fuluso Ali of defunt Bendel State( of Unity Party of Nigeria UPN) fought President Shehu Aliu Shagari of National Party of Nigeria NPN; Bendel state Allocation was seized by FG under Shagari,and Ambrose Ali was unable to pay workers salaries and was later arrested and detained for many years by the military govt of Buhari. In 2005 Tinubu took it against OBJ;Lagos allocation was seized by FG. Can Rivers state under Amaechi playing opposition politics against PDP led FG survived,only TIME will TELL
A VERY BAD HISTORY STUDENT.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
How about Ouk in abia
That even proves my point. Despite the fact that he left PDP, power still remained in the state.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 27, 2013
Chei...omo see postulations, permutations and calculations all over even some nls don dey release result for 2015 presidential election

My advise to Amechi be say make your people to like u but if dem no like u den ACN»APC no go fit save u cos dem go willingly sacrifice u on a platter of political convenience wen time reach.

Is it true nobody tries government After God, it is government Na alameisegha talk am no be me o grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 3:32pm On May 27, 2013
figment232: AMBITIOUS TO BE A BOY BOY TO THE NORTH.AMBITIOUS TO BE A VP TO LAMIDO ABI?
NOW YOU SEE ETHNIC POLITICS IN YOUR SIDE??GROW UP MY BRO
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ManofSteel1: 3:32pm On May 27, 2013
what are all these comments im hearing about this and that crap. so when did it become a crime for ameachi to win a NGF election that both opposition and pdp governors participated in. cant the pdp deal with ameachi silently and tactifuly if they are hell bent on it? cant nigerians see that this signals the fact that even if the president looses election come 2015, that his cabal will refuse to step down? remember what happened in cote d ivoire where the french had to oust the president by force because he refused to hand over to the officialy announced winner of the election.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 3:33pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Wrong! Ask anybody from Edo state. PDP lost Edo state because of lucky! You know nothing about Edo state politics.
exactly!! Ask anybody, PDP will loose rivers state because of the flamming idiot called jonathan. You know nothing about rivers politics.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
brown3: keep on decieving your self. The sitting president will win any day any time.
PRIDE WILL KILL GEJ
CLAPP FOR YOUR SELVE
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
naptu2: smiley some people don't understand. This goes beyond Amaechi and Rivers State. In the Nigerian power play system, it is very risky for the president to become power drunk. There are many people out there who are right now asking themselves "could this happen to me?"

Yesterday it was Sylva, today it is Amaechi, who's next? smiley
Very sensible Sir, I am surprised at the way some people are supporting this decision, so even went as far as referring to a father- son relationship.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
Didi_8: Nairalanders don't seem to understand that Amaechi is not really popular in his home state. He is not even loved in his village, Ubima. In the past he had ordered that youths of Ubima be beaten up when they visited the government house to ask for democracy dividends for their village. This actually happened. A journalist friend who covered the event was also assaulted by security agents for taking 'offending pictures'. There are so many other wrong acts he has committed in Rivers State. The most glaring is the economic sabotage of the state through the monorail project for which he has borrowed N250bn in bonds to complete. Again he insults Rivers elders and youths at every given opportunity. Rivers people cannot take it anymore. Thats the cause of everything happening to him. I am not sure he can survive it. Am not sure he can fight he village people, the state indigenes, the state PDP, the Jonah Jang faction of NGF, the PDP national working committee and the president of the federal republic at the same time and survive. On the contrary the characters in the presidency will just be laughing at his brand of politics. They know he cannot make it. People who understand real politics will be laughing at him secretly. People who don't understand will be clapping for him until he goes into political extinction. In the past people hailed Ibori, calling him 'Ogidigborigbo' until landed in British prison. I am watching the drama of 2015 musical chairs from the sidelines. Nairalanders will remember me and my prophecy one day.
Lol grin The bolded is funny...I also agree with your assertion. Chibuike cannot survive this considering the fact that even in Rivers state, a lot of powerful people are against him. The likes of Okpara, Chibudum Nwuche etc. That's not to say i'm in support of Jonathan's actions against him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Mowire: 3:35pm On May 27, 2013
PDP may just be playing out Amaechi's script. My thought.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Iykopee(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2013

Bro dont mind most peeps on this thread saying tins they had little or no knowledge about.. Assuming amaechi moved to APC, which okrika, kalabari (ijaws), ikwerre, etche, oyibo,opobo (igbo speaking areas) that are d majority will go along with him to APC? I urge them to come to rivers state for first hand information about amaechi b4 coming to NL to make mishmash comments.... As it stands, amaechi is a man walking alone in rivers state. right now he has been marked for failure by his clan.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2013
mekaboy:

When your son challenges your authority in the family, you take measures to put him in check. Parents will say, " as long as you are under my roof, you do as I say ". Gej is telling Amechi, as long as you are under my roof, you do as I say.

Amechi is under gejs roof. Gej is the father in the PDP family.

So Amechi should learn from Atiku.
\
you must be maad.which roof and which family?ebele is the property of all nigerians irrespective of party while amaechi is a product of all nigerians as well.the same constituition which says "we the people of nigeria" gives them both their powers and should be respected
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 27, 2013
figment232: COS ITS THE APPROPRIATE TIME.AMAECHI HAS MESSED UP BIGTIME
Appropriate time indeed! smh
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Dibest(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2013
God's final judgement on PDP is fast approaching. some clueless element should just apologise to him (AMAECHI). SUSPENSION is really nothing to him because he's born to #RULE. Happy Birthday to my able Governor Rotimi Amaechi . God bless you real good.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by theripper3: 3:36pm On May 27, 2013
Perfidy and duplicity should be dealt with maximum force. Amaechi is a sardine swimming with Hammer head sharks.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:37pm On May 27, 2013
Symphony007: exactly!! Ask anybody, PDP will loose rivers state because of the flamming idiot called jonathan. You know nothing about rivers politics.

Oh, so you a Yoruba man that hasnt gone past Shagamu in his life knows Rivers state politics more than me? grin

You must be using the same sattelite pictures with musiwa... cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:38pm On May 27, 2013
[size=16pt]Breaking News: PDP Suspsends Amaechi

Breaking News: ACN/CPC supporters are angry[/size]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by karlmax2: 3:38pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
How about Ouk in abia
what happened after ppa won the so called election in abia? did the governor not decamp to the real party that used its mechanism to electe him which is pdp. how many month did it take theodore to decamp back to pdp after ouk's ppa won the election and where is ppa and ouk today, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 3:39pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=oyekunle1][/quote] AMAECHI refusal to invite Judith to bedroom because of ''Madam due process''BLAMED on GEJ
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 27, 2013
Man of Steel: what are all these comments im hearing about this and that crap. so when did it become a crime for ameachi to win a NGF election that both opposition and pdp governors participated in. cant the pdp deal with ameachi silently and tactifuly if they are hell bent on it? cant nigerians see that this signals the fact that even if the president looses election come 2015, that his cabal will refuse to step down? remember what happened in cote d ivoire where the french had to oust the president by force because he refused to hand over to the officialy announced winner of the election.

Now you see that GEJ is an autocrat and a drunken Fisherman. Ordinary Governors Forum and he is reacting this way. PDP is a party of thieves and rogues. Obtaining signatures to nullify an election, where in the world is that done? GEJ has just hit a new low. Shame on him. These characters do not respect the rule of law.

And the funny thing is that they know there are traitors amongst themselves. GEJ's problem now is that he does not know whom to trust because some of those that signed still voted Amaechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
And pdp lost to uzoh kalu in abia because of......... ?
. . . Because OBJ stubbornly and single-handedly imposed an unwanted character in the person of Onyema Ugochukwu as the PDP gubernatorial candidate. The same thing happened in Imo with the imposition of an unknown alien (Charles Ugwu) as flagbearer. These political nonentities were not accepted by the PDP rank-and-file in both states, and so they had no strong political structures and foot-soldiers to work with. This made it easy for Orji Kalu to pull the rug from under their feet with his PPA - with the active connivance of then INEC Chairman Maurice Iwu.(who happens to be Ohakim's kinsman). These conditions cannot be compared with the Rivers scenario.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.