Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (41083 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
That even proves my point. Despite the fact that he left PDP, power still remained in the state.

Then you are arguing against the possibility that PDP could lose rivers state
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 3:40pm On May 27, 2013
Didi_8: Nairalanders don't seem to understand that Amaechi is not really popular in his home state. He is not even loved in his village, Ubima. In the past he had ordered that youths of Ubima be beaten up when they visited the government house to ask for democracy dividends for their village. This actually happened. A journalist friend who covered the event was also assaulted by security agents for taking 'offending pictures'. There are so many other wrong acts he has committed in Rivers State. The most glaring is the economic sabotage of the state through the monorail project for which he has borrowed N250bn in bonds to complete. Again he insults Rivers elders and youths at every given opportunity. Rivers people cannot take it anymore. Thats the cause of everything happening to him. I am not sure he can survive it. Am not sure he can fight he village people, the state indigenes, the state PDP, the Jonah Jang faction of NGF, the PDP national working committee and the president of the federal republic at the same time and survive. On the contrary the characters in the presidency will just be laughing at his brand of politics. They know he cannot make it. People who understand real politics will be laughing at him secretly. People who don't understand will be clapping for him until he goes into political extinction. In the past people hailed Ibori, calling him 'Ogidigborigbo' until landed in British prison. I am watching the drama of 2015 musical chairs from the sidelines. Nairalanders will remember me and my prophecy one day.
and rivers people love the man that they gave the most votes in 2011 but has never visited the state since then? They love the man who has never alocated a single project to them? They love the man who is giving out their oil wells in soku to his home state of bayelsa and supporting akwa ibom in taking more? They love the man whoes campaign rally in port harcourt caused a stampede and killed over 30 people, and he did'nt bother to visit their farmilies or pay compensation? Yeah...i can really feel the love!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Afam4eva(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
Then you are arguing against the possibility that PDP could lose rivers state
That has been my argument. Chubuike Amaechi is dispensable.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:40pm On May 27, 2013
berem: Appropriate time indeed! smh

His cup is full. He has been tolerated for too long. GEJ does not need to deal with him. ND people will take care of him. I have been telling you lot. Even GEJ cannot decide not to contest in 2015. It is bigger than him now. It is about complete liberation from the shackles of Northern domination in collaboration with some SW and SS accomplices
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ochukoccna: 3:42pm On May 27, 2013
Jonathan and his motor park politics
THE DESTINY OF EBELE JONATHAN IS TO BALKANISE AND BANKRUPT NIGERIA-
Pastor Tunde Bakare (circa 2011)
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by PallyG(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2013
with people like Tony Aneneih advising GEJ., I dont expect anyth beta than that foolish move...the most annoying part of the saga was wen the presidency announced that GEJ had no 'Favorite' candidate...as if we were all kids. Bastard liers
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 27, 2013
Iykopee:

Bro dont mind most peeps on this thread saying tins they had little or no knowledge about.. Assuming amaechi moved to APC, which okrika, kalabari (ijaws), ikwerre, etche, oyibo,opobo (igbo speaking areas) that are d majority will go along with him to APC? I urge them to come to rivers state for first hand information about amaechi b4 coming to NL to make mishmash comments.... As it stands, amaechi is a man walking alone in rivers state. right now he has been marked for failure by his clan.
Are you saying igbos are anti apc? Abeg speak for yourself o
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:44pm On May 27, 2013
Symphony007: and rivers people love the man that they gave the most votes in 2011 but has never visited the state since then? They love the man who has never alocated a single project to them? They love the man who is giving out their oil wells in soku to his home state of bayelsa and supporting akwa ibom in taking more? They love the man whoes campaign rally in port harcourt caused a stampede and killed over 30 people, and he did'nt bother to visit their farmilies or pay compensation? Yeah...i can really feel the love!

Hahahahahahaha! very weak propaganda. GEJ has never been an enemy of Rivers. His wife is from Rivers. When Rivers and Bayelsa had issues, he stepped in and resolved amicably. Your propaganda is very weak. Without him, Amaechi could have lost the last governorship primaries. The Ijaw nation will never divide just because Amaechi is vice presidential candidate to a northerner. That is fantasy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by dj187: 3:45pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

Who said so? Rivers people don't like him if you are not aware.
Speak for urself
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 3:45pm On May 27, 2013
Bensonite:

Kenny 1911,
In as much as I dislike Amaechi due to attitude, his claim of Celestine Omehia supporters beating police men on 2011 election did happened. Infact the TUC chairman corroborated it by his own experience on election monitoring on air that day. I am sure you will also not argue that Omehia has a mansion built by JB for him at GRA. Back to topic on Amaechi suspension.
thank God for people like you who can be passionate about something but still be truthfull.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 27, 2013
Suspension from PDP means he can NO LONGER function as a NGF faction chairman cos he belongs to no party in the quo. PDP got swag and style. I dine only with the winners. Hahahahaha Amaechi needs to learn from History, do NOT challenge the gods or governments. There is NO conscience in Politics, its permanent interest. If OHBEEJAY can succumb, WHO ART THOU ?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:46pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
Are you saying igbos are anti apc? Abeg speak for yourself o

Not all Igbos definitely. There are a few "Lagosnised" Igbos who are more Yorubas than Igbos who still support the APC. But when it comes to the presidency, the Igbos will never support a Buhari or Lamido over GEJ. You can take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Wrong! Ask anybody from Edo state. PDP lost Edo state because of lucky! You know nothing about Edo state politics.
it is you who knows nothing about edo politics.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 3:47pm On May 27, 2013
chronique: It's unfortunate how a lot of pple who do not live in Rivers state,are supporting Amaechi even when they do not have a clue about what goes on there. I do not live in Rivers but from information and documents I was opportuned to have about the way Amaechi rules Rivers,it's obvious he has issues with his people. We were suppose to conduct an interview but couldn't for fear of security of lives of crew members as we weren't guaranteed any form of protection by our would be hosts. Some of them were locked up unjustly and reasons for this was the battle between Amaechi and Omehia. I salute the youths of that community but it's just unfortunate we couldn't help them.

Reason I'm saying this is that,only the indigenes of Rivers can speak on this matter. Everyother person who's not from that zone or doesn't live there should refrain from talking crap here.
Chloroquin your counsel has cure the political headache of Amaechi as a resident
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by karlmax2: 3:47pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Hahahahahahaha! very weak propaganda. GEJ has never been an enemy of Rivers. His wife is from Rivers. When Rivers and Bayelsa had issues, he stepped in and resolved amicably. Your propaganda is very weak. Without him, Amaechi could have lost the last governorship primaries. The Ijaw nation will never divide just because Amaechi is vice presidential candidate to a northerner. That is fantasy
dont bother yourself with this people let them continue with their pipe dream...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Suspension from PDP means he can NO LONGER function as a NGF faction chairman cos he belongs to no party in the quo. PDP got swag and style. I dine only with the winners. Hahahahaha Amaechi needs to learn from History, do NOT challenge the gods or governments. There is NO conscience in Politics, its permanent interest. If OHBEEJAY can succumb, WHO ART THOU ?
what kinda analysis is that?is chairmanship of governors forum based on party affiliation?so long as he remains a governor he can remain chairman of the forum
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 3:48pm On May 27, 2013
rudee007:

Just another reminder, so did Timipre Silva. Where is he now? The last time I checked he was hiding in his wardrobe.
You just don't mess with the powers that be!

Bro you are too good....this apc kids are just new in politics
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by IGBOSON1: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10: [size=16pt]Breaking News: PDP Suspsends Amaechi

Breaking News: ACN/CPC supporters are angry[/size]

^^^Hehehehehehe grin grin grin Quite revealing wouldn't you say?......talk about crying more than the bereaved! wink
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
PallyG: with people like Tony Aneneih advising GEJ., I dont expect anyth beta than that foolish move...the most annoying part of the saga was wen the presidency announced that GEJ had no 'Favorite' candidate...as if we were all kids. Bastard liers

Why are you angry now? They didnt kill the man now. They just told him to go join another party since he loves that other party so much. Is it by force to stay in one party? Haba! You talking like they beat him up or something... angry

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by jmaine: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
Delafruita:
what kinda analysis is that?is chairmanship of governors forum based on party affiliation?so long as he remains a governor he can remain chairman of the forum

Supported . . . .
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ochukoccna: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

His cup is full. He has been tolerated for too long. GEJ does not need to deal with him. ND people will take care of him. I have been telling you lot. Even GEJ cannot decide not to contest in 2015. It is bigger than him now. It is about complete liberation from the shackles of Northern domination in collaboration with some SW and SS accomplices

LIAR!
When you repeat lies long enough,it becomes gospel truth to those reciting it
Goodluck came to liberate the ND but it is his Ijaw brothers who are busy chopping
You keep revealing us daily that Goodluck is just a Niger Delta champion,we 'll repay the favour come 2015
cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
karl max: what happened after ppa won the so called election in abia? did the governor not decamp to the real party that used its mechanism to electe him which is pdp. how many month did it take theodore to decamp back to pdp after ouk's ppa won the election and where is ppa and ouk today, keep deceiving yourself
Ouk defeated pdp, simple as abc and says it can't happen again. mind u if pdp lose to apc, it's good bye because apc is not a one man party like ppa
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
berem: You too are ignorant and have not answered the question. I don't care if Jonathan is directly or indirectly involved in Amaechi 's suspension. all am asking is why wait for so long if his suspension was purely because he sacked a sitting LG chairman?
Look who's calling another ignorant.
My friend get back into the kitchen to continue cooking that watery soup before it gets burnt Don't come and make.noise here when men are discussing serious issues..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:51pm On May 27, 2013
Delafruita:

As far as national politics is concerned, everything is based on party. That is why you cannot get a speaker or deputy or senate president from the opposition.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by dj187: 3:51pm On May 27, 2013
Didi_8: Nairalanders don't seem to understand that Amaechi is not really popular in his home state. He is not even loved in his village, Ubima. In the past he had ordered that youths of Ubima be beaten up when they visited the government house to ask for democracy dividends for their village. This actually happened. A journalist friend who covered the event was also assaulted by security agents for taking 'offending pictures'. There are so many other wrong acts he has committed in Rivers State. The most glaring is the economic sabotage of the state through the monorail project for which he has borrowed N250bn in bonds to complete. Again he insults Rivers elders and youths at every given opportunity. Rivers people cannot take it anymore. Thats the cause of everything happening to him. I am not sure he can survive it. Am not sure he can fight he village people, the state indigenes, the state PDP, the Jonah Jang faction of NGF, the PDP national working committee and the president of the federal republic at the same time and survive. On the contrary the characters in the presidency will just be laughing at his brand of politics. They know he cannot make it. People who understand real politics will be laughing at him secretly. People who don't understand will be clapping for him until he goes into political extinction. In the past people hailed Ibori, calling him 'Ogidigborigbo' until landed in British prison. I am watching the drama of 2015 musical chairs from the sidelines. Nairalanders will remember me and my prophecy one day.
prophet of doom
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 27, 2013
karl max: what happened after ppa won the so called election in abia? did the governor not decamp to the real party that used its mechanism to electe him which is pdp. how many month did it take theodore to decamp back to pdp after ouk's ppa won the election and where is ppa and ouk today, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by jmaine: 3:51pm On May 27, 2013
pro01:
My friend get back into the kitchen to continue cooking that watery soup before it gets burnt Don't come and make.noise here when men are discussing serious issues..

Bros , please go easy on Judith sorry Berem wink . . . How you take know say na watery soup she dey cook cheesy . . .
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 27, 2013
The night of the long knives....it's going be long...deadly...brutal...bloody and devilish.

It's a zero-sum game now...no more pretenses.

Some are waiting eagerly to take the spoils of war while the vultures also cannot wait to feast on the carcass of the nest of killers.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:52pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
Ouk defeated pdp, simple as abc and says it can't happen again. mind u if pdp lose to apc, it's good bye because apc is not a one man party like ppa

APC is not a one man party? Tell me again! Ok, I remember, it is actually a two man party...Buhari and Tinubu grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 3:52pm On May 27, 2013
Iykopee:

Bro dont mind most peeps on this thread saying tins they had little or no knowledge about.. Assuming amaechi moved to APC, which okrika, kalabari (ijaws), ikwerre, etche, oyibo,opobo (igbo speaking areas) that are d majority will go along with him to APC? I urge them to come to rivers state for first hand information about amaechi b4 coming to NL to make mishmash comments.... As it stands, amaechi is a man walking alone in rivers state. right now he has been marked for failure by his clan.
tell that to the kalabari man who jonathan took their land "soku" and gave to bayelsa. Tell that to the okrika youths who stoned patience jonathan motorcade for insulting their chiefs, tell that to the ikwerre man who is seeing a bayelsan bully their son. Slowspoke!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2013
pro01:
this statement isnt just derogatory,its completely asinine in both content and context and should be condemned by every sensible person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.