Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28769 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2008
so na
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by JoyceAgim(f): 10:12pm On May 03, 2008
grin Guy u done try,infact more grease to ur elbow.i hail oooooooooo.bros abeg u be real man,when u dey score the goal u no know,now result don come u dey shake.bros abeg carry ur responsibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Eclairs: 7:19am On May 04, 2008
Aids no dey show for person face.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by akara(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2008
one day monkey go go market and im no dey return.
Jojomi congratulations,

I hear the cry of triplets.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jaata(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2008
Bad move bro. We have all been there before. but know it might be too late. You gotta strap on these days.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by oyebodeba: 11:33pm On May 04, 2008
oh Boy dont be exraordinary foolish because mere searching 4 ur way of understanding u let me realise dat u are above 20 yrs of age but in d olding days pple strongly believe dat age of 40yrs and u are nt wise definitely u are fool 4eva.we are in computer age now which i believe things are drastically change to modern life.for u to av done it that way oh boy am advising u to carry ur cross acording to ur foolishness measurement.''A FOOL AT 40 AT OLDING DAYS IS A FOOL 4EVER''WHILE PRESENTLY,A FOOL AT 20 AT COMPUTER AGE IS NOW A FOOL 4EVER'', SORRY BABA TINUKE,BABA FUNMITO,BABA BUKOLA.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by naijabelle: 1:56am On May 05, 2008
then don't have sex with your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Busta(f): 2:09am On May 05, 2008
@poster,

its been few days now . . .so, did u guys confirm if she's preggers or not?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ademiller(f): 11:13am On May 05, 2008
He was a boy,
She was a girl,
He was 25
She was only 22
They were shagmates,
They shagged one cold night
Over shagging sef
Then, they forgot the RUFF RYDER

Disaster struck.

ADEMILLER INVESTMENT AND MOVIES PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS,

MY GIRLFRIEND MUST NOT GET PREGNANT

STARRING

JOJOMI
GIRLFRIEND
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY NAIRALANDERS ( FOR THE NKO OMO)

PART 2 COMING SOON, GRAB YOUR COPY
NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!!

PART 2 IS OUT ALREADY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TITLE : MY GIRLFRIEND SURELY GOT PREGNANT
STARING
JOJOMI
GIRLFRIEND
SPECIAL APPERANCE BY NAIRALANDERS AGAIN O

PRODUCED BY ADEMILLER
EDITED BY ADEMILLER

THIS IS DA BOMB
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nana(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2008
ademiller:

He was a boy,
She was a girl,
He was 25
She was only 22
They were shagmates,
They shagged one cold night
Over shagging sef
Then, they forgot the RUFF RYDER

Disaster struck.

ADEMILLER INVESTMENT AND MOVIES PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS,

MY GIRLFRIEND MUST NOT GET PREGNANT

STARRING

JOJOMI
GIRLFRIEND
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY NAIRALANDERS ( FOR THE NKO OMO)

PART 2 COMING SOON, GRAB YOUR COPY
NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!!

PART 2 IS OUT ALREADY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TITLE : MY GIRLFRIEND SURELY GOT PREGNANT
STARING
JOJOMI
GIRLFRIEND
SPECIAL APPERANCE BY NAIRALANDERS AGAIN O

PRODUCED BY ADEMILLER
EDITED BY ADEMILLER

THIS IS DA BOMB

lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dhuny: 2:19pm On May 05, 2008
'several times'!!?,  men, i like you!
without protection?
if she doesnt get pregnant then,
you had better be 'shootin blanks' babyy!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Scopium: 3:02pm On May 05, 2008
[size=13pt]You can name him Scopium, that will bring blessings[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2008
you'll be the assistant godpappy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by blaquie: 3:40pm On May 05, 2008
My guy i feel for you sha o,just pray she doesnt get pregnant sha, cos if it works out, i will supply the pampers for the first 2 months.

Happy fatherhood
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by plankton(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2008
JoyceAgim:

grin Guy u done try,infact more grease to your elbow.i hail oooooooooo.bros abeg u be real man,when u dey score the goal u no know,now result don come u dey shake.bros abeg carry your responsibility.

No bi only grease to the elbow, this one na more grease on the DICK.

Fire on my bros
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by TmeD0(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2008
This thread never die?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Busta(f): 6:26pm On May 05, 2008
T@meD0:

This thread never die?

apparently not! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 6:32pm On May 05, 2008
T@meD0:

This thread never die?
xactly wat i was gonna post b4 i saw urs
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dutty(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2008
abeg make the thread no die yet o, haba! we need to hear the goodnews first now
@poster
my guy ur seed suppose to don dey germinate by now na, the tin neva still ripe?
pls tell us abeg , dont be shy.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dgb4(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2008
@ poster
How much do u love her?
being now to try to make yourself compatible with her for short or long term marriage
because her parents will soon bring her to leave with u for further services.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ishaahamed(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2008
loooooooooooooo you are funny.how wil you do that cool cool cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by swithart(f): 9:31pm On May 05, 2008
u get time o, anyhow sha congrats, u are going 2 be d father of triplets. if u don't have d idea of wat 2 name dem, u can contact me. like i said earlier CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![[color=#990000][/color]

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by pmann(m): 2:01am On May 06, 2008
Guy you don't have control at all. Are you telling me that you couldn't pull out your stupid penis before ejaculation.
You can make love to a lady you trust without any protection and not even a drop of sperm will go inside when you
have proper control of your self. In your own case may be that was the first time you did it, thus you where so excited
to be on top of a woman. It is so easy to bring out your privates before ejaculation. The rate when you take hammer the
babe from all indication, that girl if she born low well well na 4 big, strong and uncontrollable babies na she go born.
your name must enter guiness book of record(father that gave birth to quadruplets at 16 years old). you even gather mind come paste this can topic. I am even sure that you are up to 16 years. Na big waste pipe you be, lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jennyjatt: 12:49pm On May 06, 2008
merry fatherhood![color=#000099][/color]
Enough of the jokes, lets get serious

@ the poster face it
you're only concerned bout pregnancy what bout s.t.d(s)
i don't wish u that but i wonder whats in sex that u couldn't just wait for the right time to have it.
the truth, there is 71%  possibility of her being pregnant.
i hate to say this but the only remedy is abortion(which happens to be a sin). i wont advice u to go for it[size=8pt
i think u and your girl should go see a doc for advice and test. also your pastor for counseling.
please don't leave her alone, she needs u now, two heads are better than one.

if she is not pregnant:
thank your God and still go for medical check up.
get enough education on birth control, use condom, stick to one partner. i prefer abstinence
if you don't care about your life, please do care about the unborn child (think about it).

to others
they are different ways to pleasure your girl/boy friend.
it mustn't be sex
you don't have to think of sex whenever u are going to visit your partner.
please lets make nigerian a better place.

SOUNDS LIKE AN INSURMOUNTABLE TASK,
BUT IF You TRY, AND I TRY, AND WE GET OUR FRIENDS TO TRY,
I THINK WE CAN ALL STOP OUR GIRLFRIEND, SISTERS, FUTURE MOTHERS
FROM GETTING PREGNANT. READY, SET, GO!
the truth is always bitter
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by LUDALOOLO(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2008
Seun i dont know what this forum is for to assist each other or to talk shit about each other. The guy ask for a help almost every one not even one of the reply i read can help him. This forum is suppose to be educative and infomative, If u dont have anything to say that will help the poor boy is better for you not to say anything that add more to his problem. My guy no mind dem na WARRI POKO dey talk so if na true say ur pakus don carry make u go hospital to do D&C for her no shit no give her pill to take oo, then make u come tell overall (God) to forgive you nd your babe. My advice na make u no dey do am without condom again ok. Warri poko aka Luda

Sorry my reply late small
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by sexxxxy(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2008
LUDALOOLO:

Seun i don't know what this forum is for to assist each other or to talk shit about each other. The guy ask for a help almost every one not even one of the reply i read can help him. This forum is suppose to be educative and infomative, If u don't have anything to say that will help the poor boy is better for you not to say anything that add more to his problem. My guy no mind them na WARRI POKO dey talk so if na true say your pakus don carry make u go hospital to do D&C for her no shit no give her pill to take oo, then make u come tell overall (God) to forgive you nd your babe. My advice na make u no dey do am without condom again ok. Warri poko aka Luda

Sorry my reply late small

what exactly do u want us to do for him?Solve the crime?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by pmann(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2008
My bros, no body is mocking you. We are only making you to face reality. It is natural that when someone makes a mistake he/she should be allowed to pass through some pains before talking of solution. so that he/she would not make such a mistake again. My guy don't allow any body deceive into committing a sin that will ever trouble you all the rest of your life. My dear friend things just don't happen, they happen for certain reasons that are not known to anyone but God. I don't know why you are just troubling your self over nothing. there are things that you can't change. everything in life is fated allow fate to decide. You don't even know what the child will become in future, that is if your babe eventually gets pregnant. the ways of God is far different from that of men. thinking of abortion is like moving from the fry pan to the fire. Don't even think about it. Just pray for forgiveness. Use your brain, for a man can never be rewarded for having a brain but for using it. Just take care and don't forget once beating 2 trillion times shy.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by simoen(f): 3:51pm On May 06, 2008
i sure say d guy don kpei. . . . . . . .

nairalanders don kill him. . . . .
@ poster can u please tell us what is happenin now( if she is pregnant or not) so that this thread will end abeg  embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2008
hehehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by pmann(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2008
simoen:

i sure say d guy don kpei. . . . . . . .

nairalanders don kill him. . . . .
@ poster can u please tell us what is happenin now( if she is pregnant or not) so that this thread will end abeg embarassed embarassed

when a mother beats her child with one of hand she brings him/her closer with the order hand. Enough of all this insult. His not the first person who has made this kind of mistake and definately will not be the last. Please just let him be if you don't have any solution for him.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by annboga(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2008
wassup dude,u are going to be a father.just accept that fact
papa nah boy.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Cloverbabx(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2008
Hello,
I was reading your post it rather sound dumb to me. First I want to now how old are you and your level of education. If you are worried about your girlfriend getting pregnant may should have thought about the alternatives, like condom, morning after pill or MouthAction.
Please don't listen to the fools asking you to fast and pray, God has nothing to do with stuff like this, that why he has provided you with alternatives.
If she becomes pregnant, that's the consequence of your ignorance, embrace fatherhood!
Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.