Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,129 members, 7,933,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28803 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 18, 2008
This thread still never end. Adjournment please, till 2009 for Eko-Omo
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2008
case dismissed!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 18, 2008
not until i say so
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 6:08pm On May 18, 2008
so dis topic still exists shocked mr poster its past one month now.can we knw d result? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by RampantT(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2008
welli:

so this topic still exists shocked mr poster its past one month now.can we knw d result? undecided
he probably committed suicide by now
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 6:13pm On May 18, 2008
hahah.considering d fact dat its possible d babe got pregnant abi
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by RampantT(f): 6:13pm On May 18, 2008
welli:

hahah.considering d fact that its possible d babe got pregnant abi
lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 18, 2008
jennykadry:

not until i say so

easy now, no be u get the belle now.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2008
if na she,we no go even see her leg here
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2008
welcome to d family.dis land flows wit milk nd honey.

saucekid how far?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Emad(f): 3:36pm On May 19, 2008
Jojomi so what is the result?
Boy or girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2008
@ welli
i'm good
how u dey?

@ emad
na hermaphrodite
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by favcom(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2008
saucekid:

na hermaphrodite

Hey Sauce, so u be godpapa of a hermaphrodite? God bless you jare! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ty4eva(f): 4:52pm On May 21, 2008
Lol hmmmmmmmmmmm
this is indeed funny and ridiculous, i want to beleive you are not playing on our intelligence. You must have had sex with your girl before and you took precautions, so i presume you know what to do

Anyway, always USE A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to protect yourself from STD and unwanted pregnancy You are warned!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2008
chai
the guy has been bastardised even b4 baby come
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nolio(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2008
[[i]b]i advise u to both go to a hospital for pregnancy test.its only the doctors report that can decide for now.if she refuses,its either shes nervous or doesnt want to be discovered.most girls do these to tie a guy down or to extort money for him for antenatal test e.t.c which isnt true.[/b][/i]
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Emad(f): 9:39am On May 23, 2008
Just in case you need help MR Poster

I know a good Babalawo who can carry out good abortions with bycicle spooks grin
so in case you are hard up you can always come to me, i like to do Charity where the need arises,

if the infant king / queen is already born, Still not to worry, i will petition the Senat to pass a bill for the "killing of all first children up to two years of age " grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by favcom(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2008
OK! OK!! OK!!!
CASE DISMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The poster don kpai (committed suicide) and the girlfriend has a triplet grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Taiwo20(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2008
O boy na wa for you sef. Didn't you think about [b][/b]"it" when you where doing it .Anyway the advice I have for you is to pray and expect the outcome cos that the only thing you can do now grin

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2008
Naira-News:

This is to inform the members of this lovely Land that flows with milk and honey about the sudden disapperance of its beloved and most dumbest member Jojomi who somtime last month came here and screamed "My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant" (as if we do am with am). According to an eye witness, Jojomi was last seen at Oshodi market buying a strong new rope (for suicide purpose we think) and also called an Electrician to fix the ceiling fan.
We've been trying to contact him through his phone, and all we hear is "this number doesnt exist on the Glo mobile network"(very strange). So if you owe him any money please contact the adminis-traitor for further instruction, but if he owes u some money please try your best to remind God about it when praying.
Now we are not saying he's dead but we are just contemplating on the possibility of Suicide.

Any information about him would be rewarded by the mother of his Triplet.

Reporter: Emmeno, for Nairaland grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ogebaby1(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2008
if your girlfriend must not get pregnant why sleeping with her, it is too late
there not to do with the condition only you should happen your home in a good way
veing baby is bad only she is too small i call it under age. love in sex is hoting a lot of youngs girl and boys
please take it easy. and have the unborn baby. because baby comes from God.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by favcom(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2008
emmeno:

Naira-News:

This is to inform the members of this lovely Land that flows with milk and honey about the sudden disapperance of its beloved and most dumbest member Jojomi who somtime last month came here and screamed "My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant" (as if we do am with am). According to an eye witness, Jojomi was last seen at Oshodi market buying a strong new rope (for suicide purpose we think) and also called an Electrician to fix the ceiling fan.
We've been trying to contact him through his phone, and all we hear is "this number doesnt exist on the Glo mobile network"(very strange). So if you owe him any money please contact the adminis-traitor for further instruction, but if he owes u some money please try your best to remind God about it when praying.
Now we are not saying he's dead but we are just contemplating on the possibility of Suicide.

Any information about him would be rewarded by the mother of his Triplet.

Reporter: Emmeno, for Nairaland grin

Emmeno, looks like you'll be good for my upcoming satelite TV station, let me know how I can hire you and stop wasting your talent for a dumb post by one yeye jojomi
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2008
favcom:

Emmeno, looks like you'll be good for my upcoming satelite TV station, let me know how I can hire you and stop wasting your talent for a dumb post by one yeye jojomi

Ok lemme know when u are ready, then holla me on my zelo 8 zelo, and dun worry i aint expensive. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2008
uhm
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by onyinye2(f): 12:18am On May 24, 2008
Wow i thought people got smarter as they aged. I guess not undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by akpeteshi(m): 1:04am On May 24, 2008
I am new on this website, Ol boy if you no wan belle why you dey chook. As you were doing and doing you no know say he get consequences?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Esss(m): 1:07am On May 24, 2008
Muhahahah grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nolio(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2008
hey emad,taht isnt a good advice for a guy in trouble.u encourage him into crime.abortion hasnt been legalised.besides we are talking life here.what if she dies form the abortion. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2008
how that one concern us?
no be him go do?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by scantee(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2008
eudio

abi u no no say girls tell lies in this kind of a thing

shine your eyes
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by OpeLovely(f): 5:14pm On May 24, 2008
Where is the poster?

Let us know whether you are a proud father now, considering the fact that its been a month ago since the lovey dovey incident.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2008
poster don enter lagoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.