Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,783 members, 7,930,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? (4090 Views)

Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" / How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? / My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by shizzle11(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2013
Morayo747: "Those the gods want to destroy they first make mad" -Source unknown

Guy calm down abeg, this your quote from God-knows-where is highly unnecessary
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2013
shizzle11:

Bwuhahahaha!

please teach me how to highlight some words like you did to my post that you quoted,I use bb
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2013
shizzle11:

Guy calm down abeg, this your quote from God-knows-where is highly unnecessary
But this is madness in every sense of the word..
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by lat4real: 5:09pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: is it that you can't read english language or you read but can't understand, I was breaking it down in a way y'all can understand yet you refused to, its like idowu is better than you, atleast she read and understand but she can't write, your own case is the worst

Abeg go back and read wetin I write joor, I never said I dump the girls, I said they don't wanna leave me alone

;DChoi cheesy, i don die...
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Na me dis elf dey enter so? dude,u ok? undecided undecided
taa shut up, you are too small for me to enter,you no be my mate (Not age o cause I know say u fit born me,am referring to intellectuals)
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: taa shut up, you are too small for me to enter,you be my mate? (Not age o cause I know say u fit born me,am referring to intellectuals)

Guy, are you high on something?
It's like you really need to be put in your place.
Wetin dey do you sef?
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

Wetin dey do you sef?
you didn't see the one she said,nobody see my struggle,they only see the trouble
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: you didn't see the one she said,nobody see my struggle,they only see the trouble

Time to siddon dey watch. cool cool
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by shizzle11(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2013
Morayo747: But this is madness in every sense of the word..

You're kinda taking it personal. He just brought up a personal 'pressing' issue to get NLers opinion. I know some topics can be quite silly and crazy but sometimes we just need to laugh them off rather than get too serious on them
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2013
shizzle11:

You're kinda taking it personal. He just brought up a personal 'pressing' issue to get NLers opinion. I know some topics can be quite silly and crazy but sometimes we just need to laugh them off rather than get too serious on them

Who's getting serious? What's my own?? Just having a dull day at work and doing this for the laffs dude. Its you who needs to take a chill pill mate.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by shizzle11(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: taa shut up, you are too small for me to enter,you no be my mate (Not age o cause I know say u fit born me,am referring to intellectuals)

Guy cool down for Jisos! Idowu is just being naturally razz and deliberately naughty, don't take her serious
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2013
shizzle11:

Guy cool down for Jisos! Idowu is just being naturally razz and deliberately naughty, don't take her serious
ok bro
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by ba7man(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2013
Oga fubby, you need a job more than you need information on how to get dumped. Me sha, i stop calling and whenever she calls, i tell her I've been busy with work.....b'cos i have work.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by shizzle11(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2013
Morayo747:

Who's getting serious? What's my own?? Just having a dull day at work and doing this for the laffs dude. Its you who needs to take achill pill mate.

@bolded, jud did.
Now you agree with me we sometimes need threads like this to shrug off a dull day
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2013
ba7man: Oga fubby, you need a job more than you need information on how to get dumped. Me sha, i stop calling and whenever she calls, i tell her I've been busy with work.....b'cos i have work.
job is coming bro
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Fussbot: 5:33pm On May 28, 2013
*i have died*grin

*wakes up again 2 follow dis thread*

Am loving fubby already(no homo)in just dey give evwibody in size..lwkm..

*barman!come here,noo give me water 4 naw I wan follow a thread,b4 den my 4wends 4 don come..dat peppersoup woman neva come?kk..tel me wen in come..she owe me #200*lwkm
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by ba7man(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: job is coming bro
People like you will surely sex their co-workers in large numbers. Don't just let it distract you from a man's main purpose......getting that "guap"......Just don't come back and open threads like "My female co-workers don't want to leave me after i fcukd em".
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by shizzle11(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: please teach me how to highlight some words like you did to my post that you quoted,I use bb

Yeah typing on the phone sucks sometimes!
The easiest way is to type[b] enter your text and then type [/b]. This is a more easier way to do it.
Try it.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by shizzle11(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: job is coming bro

Good luck
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by lat4real: 5:53pm On May 28, 2013
hmmmm
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by lat4real: 5:57pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: is it that you can't read english language or you read but can't understand, I was breaking it down in a way y'all can understand yet you refused to, its like idowu is better than you, atleast she read and understand but she can't write , your own case is the worst

Abeg go back and read wetin I write joor, I never said I dump the girls, I said they don't wanna leave me alone

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Continue jare... I dey your back.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: taa shut up, you are too small for me to enter,you no be my mate (Not age o cause I know say u fit born me,am referring to intellectuals)
Lmfao! Eee o! Wole Soyinka! Is dat all? undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: you didn't see the one she said,nobody see my struggle,they only see the trouble
From PidginEnglish tisha to rapper? Lwkmd! It is well... Enugu finest! Dey wire dey go! grin grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by bionicdude(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2013
tell her u are g.a.y or u have a joystick d size of an a.a battery
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by gedtalks(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2013
pretend ur insane by acting like a big time imbesile. In under 10 mins shell flee from you.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by bionicdude(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

Wetin dey do you sef?
@alutacontinua pls are u a malabress.name sounds quite common
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by star4(f): 6:49pm On May 28, 2013
Fùckwitage! Dude you're just a fúckwit! Big coconut nut headed fúckwit!!! lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2013
shizzle11:

Yeah typing on the phone sucks sometimes!
The easiest way is to type[b] enter your text and then type [/b]. This is a more easier way to do it.
Try it.
thanks bro
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2013
bionicdude: @alutacontinua pls are u a malabress.name sounds quite common
are you a malabite? Cause I Am
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2013
bionicdude: tell her u are g.a.y or u have a joystick d size of an a.a battery
chick wey done phuck me plenty times
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by bionicdude(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: are you a malabite? Cause I Am
.yeah I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money / Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria / The Most Beautiful African Girl Ive Ever Seen And She Comes From Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.