Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,130 members, 7,931,863 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing (48301 Views)

Photos:india’s Army Makes Candidates Strip To Foil Cheating / Photos: Mob Kill, Burn & “eat” Suspected ISIS Member In Congo / Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by 3kay945(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2013
Okija juju: No pictures?! angry

Utter nonsense Journalism..

**Returns Vaseline to the bathroom.**

You must be crazy bro,,,, grin tongue
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by creativemusic: 7:11pm On May 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by ecolime(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2013
Why naked her? Bloody perverts.

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2013

lmao crazy dude
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 30, 2013
stillwater:

It must have been a rape fest in many parts of Africa then since many of us exposed body parts before we covered up.
That is how you caution someone in your village abi?
Where you barbarians learned this from is beyond me! Most African elders would rather lend the girl their wrappers rather than strip the girl. That is how they 'caution' not by stripping.
Freaking barbarians!

he goat.what you're saying is just like you seize a cigarette from a smoker and then expect him not to smoke again,please try to be practical....whites are not Gods, and i see no reason why we should copy everything they do. What's the purpose of wearing a skirt when it does not cover what it's supposed to cover.if girl show u yansh no come allow you touch am you no go vesc?. I salute those Kenyan men abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 30, 2013
Why is Africa so freaking scary?

My gosh

I'm even scared to go to Naija.

All these thirsty nggas looking for someone to molest cry cry

Where were the women in the area?

Of course they didnt help......jealous women

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by thehomer: 7:28pm On May 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

How can a lady wear such a short skirt all in the name of fashion and when she gets ra'p'ed,the whole world would blame the rapiist for unleashing his libido on her.they dress like wh'o're yet they expect a man to treat them like a queen.

nonsense !

The utter ignorance and savagery is strong in this one. Do you think that rapists only rape people in miniskirts? Even if that were the case (not that it is), do you think wearing miniskirts is a justification for some rapist battering another person?
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2013
stillwater:

No woman harasses you for showing your dirty boxers or briefs underneath your trousers.
No woman strips you naked for running to the mallam kiosk in just your briefs.
Dubia would never condone the above from the male populace either. But you do it in your country and women do not harrass you!
It is barbaric to strip, watch or condone the humiliation of another human based on dressing.

[size=14pt]If she's a public nuisance, call the damn police.[/size]

Nobody has the right to take the law in their hands!!!!!!!

GBAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! angry

Next time I'm coming to Nigeria, I'm coming like this

3 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 30, 2013
Stolen blackberry.......................strip

Stolen phone............................strip

Stolen jewelry...........................strip

Stolen alubosa ........................strip

Young innocent boys/girls in the neighborhood .............strip

Every solution is strip, parade, burn and kill.
Where is Africa going?
Shebi you want to advance............advance go where with your neanderthal mentality?
Seriously, where where the women in these area when the girl was stripped naked?

What da heck is this thread doing in fashion? What is fashionable about this crime?

3 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by begwong: 7:41pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi: African men and barbarism
Wild savages
I bet this was just so they could gawk at the naked body of an innocent woman and grope at her like a pack of wolves
When white folks call us subhuman,we protest but daily our people ,especially our men prove them right
Try finding a similar story anywhere in the West where an innocent woman on the street is stripped naked
A continent where the men ra.pe their women for leisure and the law sets them free
Those men deserve death for humiliating and assaulting a woman in that fashion
Baby,that is why it is said,when in Rome, behave like the Romans.
She wouldnt have face same assault if it were in Gods own country.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by ZeusI: 7:49pm On May 30, 2013
Wild savages
I bet this was just so they could gawk at the naked body of an innocent woman and grope at her like a pack of wolves
When white folks call us subhuman,we protest but daily our people ,especially our men prove them right
Try finding a similar story anywhere in the West where an innocent woman on the street is stripped naked
A continent where the men ra.pe their women for leisure and the law sets them free
Innocent? I guess walking unclad is one of the virtues of 'innocent' toddlers which she equally surpose to adhere to. Who cares what the 'white folks' thinks... huh? When they(westerners) are absolutely disoriented and cultureless. Like the post said: 'when in rome, do as romans do'. You are a shame to your fatherland!

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by seunajia: 7:49pm On May 30, 2013
I wouldn't support stripping her. Citizens arrest maybe. Legislators should also make laws banning indecent dressing in men and women alike.

Dress as it suites you in the privacy of your home, but show some measure of decency in public.

Some "westernized" Africans believe being "civilized" equates being morally depraved. Only animals have the right to be nude!

I can already guess what some of these folks are saying in the same-sex marriage thread on the FP. "Human rights"...sorry, it contravenes the ethos of our society!
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 30, 2013
godjohnson: he goat.what you're saying is just like you seize a cigarette from a smoker and then expect him not to smoke again,please try to be practical....whites are not Gods, and i see no reason why we should copy everything they do. What's the purpose of wearing a skirt when it does not cover what it's supposed to cover.if girl show u yansh no come allow you touch am you no go vesc?. I salute those Kenyan men abeg.

You cannot write well and you are calling me a he goat? Who looks like a goat between the two of us? The one that exhibits goat-like character by stripping a girl or the one that says it's wrong to strip? angry Come on get out of here!!!! angry angry angry Who gave you computer to type this nonsense? angry angry angry

You cannot use your God given sense to know it is wrong to strip one naked on the streets?
Perfect evidence of your barbaric nature, freaking demented generation of perverts!!!!!!!!!!!! Let it pain you well well. You are barbaric!!!!
How is this stripping culture African sef? Cos the elderly Africans I know would rather get the girl a wrapper or clothing and tell her to cover up instead of stripping her, touching her boobs like deranged animals!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
Folazy: That should serve as a lesson to girls who dress anyhow they like, but still dey will just read and ignore. Really the world is coming to an end.
what are you rapping?
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by deols(f): 8:29pm On May 30, 2013
May God Punish any and everyone who strips a lady for dressing indecently.

May God punish those who stay to watch person

May God triple the punishment for the ones who film it

May the ones who watch it, distribute or share it be severely punished.

may they all be shamed publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2013
^^^ grin angry grin

In your Muslim world they ain't even allowed to go out, so dont worry, no one ain't going to strip you esp not with the clothes your Arab masters gave u
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by deols(f): 8:38pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^^ grin angry grin

In your Muslim world they ain't even allowed to go out, so dont worry, no one ain't going to strip you esp not with the clothes your Arab masters gave u

Of course. No one even looks at us grin but I feel for the others. It is unimaginable. It is shameful. I hope the perpetrators are extremely punished.

You all should start dressing well abeg but the way you dress doesnt even make you deserve this treatment.

I know the perpetrators do it because they want to see and not because they care for morality.

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by roselynbas(f): 8:40pm On May 30, 2013
Babalegba: Africa is a very dark continent indeed.

Yes, it is not dark when you dress provocatively and people like you molest them! angry
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by sleekch1c(f): 8:55pm On May 30, 2013
Hediots,......African men re just evolving backwards. I hope they dnt eventually retrogress to real monkeys angry angry
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by AbdH: 8:55pm On May 30, 2013
viktuur: can you sleep with a naked mad woman?,can you sleep with a naked HIV+ chic, will you sleep with an HIV+ Rihanna? it is not the women it is all about us :control? but babes sha help us reduce the attack level small lol
You are putting conditions that really don't come into play here. Men everywhere get easily attracted to unclad women. One thing or the other will always reduce their urge. Most will not give a woman a second look because they are in the public, the woman is well covered, she is mad, she has HIV, etc. Those, my brother, are turn-offs but when a woman is unclad without this defects, the libido is turned on and some men cannot control themselves. You can never know when you will meet such a man therefore, it is of benefit that a woman dresses modestly to avoid being raped.
Don't you ever wonder why veiled Muslim women and nuns are not spontaneously raped? By your logic, maybe it is because the men around them have self-control like you would want every man to. Well, the reason is because these women by virtue of their dressing control the urges of men around them while nude women increase it.
As far as I am concerned, only women can reduce the rate of r-a--p-e-s in any society.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 30, 2013

Okija, you are a confirmed mad man. Hahaha...
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by MistadeRegal(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2013
No comments. Shai dem don finish am o, I think say she go need purda! cheesy
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2013

Lmao. Her embarassment is,no concern of urs....just a chance to rub your buddy abi? Na wa for u o.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by armyofone(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Stolen blackberry.......................strip

Stolen phone............................strip

Stolen jewelry...........................strip

Stolen alubosa ........................strip

Young innocent boys/girls in the neighborhood .............strip

Every solution is strip, parade, burn and kill.
Where is Africa going?
Shebi you want to advance............advance go where with your neanderthal mentality?
Seriously, where where the women in these area when the girl was stripped naked?

What da heck is this thread doing in fashion? What is fashionable about this crime?

so sad, I guess it is lack of good home training/poor upbringing. i saw the other thread where a granny was being beaten by some guys, one was pulling and opening her legs and looking into where he came out from. So repulsive how young African men behave.
What a continent! So ever backward with dark mindset!!
Thank God for the great USA, some of them are improving.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 30, 2013
Wild savages
so many beasts and rapists on the loose.there are so many of them on this nairaland.and by their comments justifying this barbaric act,you'll know them.

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by blink(f): 9:29pm On May 30, 2013
@ babeosisi You need to be able to control your libido no matter how a woman dresses
That is what differentiates you from a domestic animal like a bingo
Nothing entitles you to touch a woman who did not give you permission to do so
If you are unable to control your urges,go and get locked up somewhere
It is your fault not hers
Pass on this message to others of similar mind.

if we investigate u well u are one of those indecent dress lady, dont worry i promis u the day oshodi boys lay thier hands on u surely one carrot stick would roll down into your hole. shioooo.

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2013
blink: @ babeosisi You need to be able to control your libido no matter how a woman dresses
Pass on this message to others of similar mind.

if we investigate u well u are one of those indecent dress lady, dont worry i promis u the day oshodi boys lay thier hands on u surely one carrot stick would roll down into your hole. shioooo.
SMH
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by IDnoble1: 9:44pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

You need to be able to control your libido no matter how a woman dresses
Pass on this message to others of similar mind
Dont use ur own body chemistry to conclude for others,a lot of men are moved and tempted when seeing an unclad lady,put yourself in the shoe of people like that. Men without attracting body will dress covring the whole body,so what is now the problem of ladies exposing the body.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 30, 2013
godjohnson: he goat.what you're saying is just like you seize a cigarette from a smoker and then expect him not to smoke again,please try to be practical....whites are not Gods, and i see no reason why we should copy everything they do. What's the purpose of wearing a skirt when it does not cover what it's supposed to cover.if girl show u yansh no come allow you touch am you no go vesc?. I salute those Kenyan men abeg.
DISGUSTING.posted like a
Potential rapist
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2013
deols:

You all should start dressing well abeg but the way you dress doesnt even make you deserve this treatment.

I know the perpetrators do it because they want to see and not because they care for morality.

1) tell them Oooo

2) if your Arab masters were the one doing it you wouldn't say that
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 30, 2013
stillwater:

When did it become OK to take the law into your hands? Strip and kill (as in the case of Aluu). The mob mentality is barbaric!!! Stop using the word 'conservative' to reduce the primitiveness of the mob culture!!!
If someone is constituting herself as a nuisance, as I said, call the police.
African elders usually donate their wrappers to girls like that, where did the damned stripping perverted culture come from??
That was how they were fin.gering a girl the other day that stole a phone!!! Is that how socalled conservative society handle its delinquents?? shocked shocked shocked Is that not a perverted, shitty society??
pls save your energy.those animals will never accept that their views are wrong.I know them.they justify harrassment with culture.they justify promiscuity with culture.they justify ra,pe with male libido.they justify just about everything eVi with one reason or another.calling it the african culture when we know very well that african culture doesn't support evil.pervert minds
armyofone:

so sad, I guess it is lack of good home training/poor upbringing. i saw the other thread where a granny was being beaten by some guys, one was pulling and opening her legs and looking into where he came out from. So repulsive how young African men behave.
What a continent! So ever backward with dark mindset!!
Thank God for the great USA, some of them are improving.
sadly I've come to learn in this society,that there's nothing more important to the men than punny.old or young.fresh or stale.they sieze every opportunity to sneak a peak.
I'm beyond disgusted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.