Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) (48498 Views)

I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by press9jatv: 12:31pm On Jul 31
Donald Trump’s crowds in the past week in Michigan, Minnesota and North Carolina without having to drag out Megan “Thee Stallion”.

Credit: @alx

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by press9jatv: 12:32pm On Jul 31
Trump will defeat India American Kamala Harris before the day break in November presidential election 🗳

231 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by DeLaRue: 12:34pm On Jul 31
Kamala Harris will probably win.

67 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by press9jatv: 12:36pm On Jul 31
Donald trump is man of the people and iconic leader.

$MAGA all the way

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by DevilsEqual(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31
I'm afraid Kamala might win but the gods will follow Trump

1776-2024 =? ; Its not yet time for a female American president

Kamala is part of this Biden administration whose last 10000steps were a wrong one.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by frankadrian: 12:46pm On Jul 31
press9jatv:
Trump will defeat India American Kamala Harris before the day break in November presidential election 🗳

Sometimes I read una comment for NL, I go just dey wonder.

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by lanre316: 12:46pm On Jul 31
press9jatv:

Normally, Trump would win. But don't underestimate the cabal, the forces, the deep state behind Kamala. They control the media, the finance and almost everything in America and they do not want Trump on the seat. I wish him good luck. I really liked him.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by press9jatv: 1:22pm On Jul 31
lanre316:

Normally, Trump would win. But don't underestimate the cabal, the forces, the deep state behind Kamala. They control the media, the finance and almost everything in America and they do not want Trump on the seat. I wish him good luck. I really liked him.
trump will defeat all the cabals and all the leftists forces. Kamala Harris isn’t popular at all. Harris is unpopular candidate

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by press9jatv: 1:22pm On Jul 31
DevilsEqual:

Kamala is part of this Biden administration whose last 10000steps were a wrong one.

trump will win the November presidential election 🗳. The handwriting of victories is on the wall for trump

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by SpaceX: 1:56pm On Jul 31
This is a raw prove that no one can defeat President Trump. Everybody admire Trump including Kalama. President Trump need to remind Americans why he is best option. Zoom president scamala Hope's on propaganda to hijack the presidency but she is an easy win for president Trump.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by SpaceX: 1:59pm On Jul 31
DeLaRue:
Trump will destroy Scamala Harris.
for sure.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by bigdammyj: 8:33pm On Jul 31
Seen.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Skillsnigeria: 8:34pm On Jul 31
Okay
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Gaskiyyah: 8:34pm On Jul 31
Amazing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by MaziObinnaokija: 8:34pm On Jul 31
undecided..KAMALA HARRIS cheesy smiley wink cool cool cool cool.

Bet with yo 2 🥚🥚/ balls cheesy Whichever. cool.KAMALA HARRIS cool cool. Cc:,LegendHero, ipobarecriminals, Nlders /Nigerians in US. Do the needful wink grin
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by WikeTheDrunk(f): 8:34pm On Jul 31
On the mandate of Donald Trump we stand. No peace for Islamic terrorists.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by CanadaOrBust: 8:34pm On Jul 31
I predict Kamala will beat Trump UNLESS something really huge happens. She's already leading in the battleground states yet she hasn't even had a convention and also has not spent the huge haul of money pouring in

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:35pm On Jul 31
The US is the US..naija is naija. Y'all should focus grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:35pm On Jul 31
Okay
For safety of the incoming president, Donald J Trump the rallies are now held in an enclosure. Make we see how those werey democrats go use sniper to shot. Nonsense.
Weldon Trump

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by money121(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31
Ok
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Anguldi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31
Crazy white head tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by iampeterben(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31
Obi crowd pass all this one. Still Obi nor be President of Nigeria.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:36pm On Jul 31
😀

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Lumig: 8:36pm On Jul 31
Trump! The man of the people

9 Likes

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by t2luv1: 8:37pm On Jul 31
DevilsEqual:

Well, your black a** ain't got a say on this matter because you can't vote. Voting for a felon already convicted of 34 felonies just doesn't make any sense. If this was a black with 34 felonies partner that negro would have been on the death row right getting ready to be executed. It is good to be wewhte

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Nkl4u: 8:38pm On Jul 31
Nothing concern us with that one

#EndBadGovernance#✌️

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Zainabwhitemone: 8:38pm On Jul 31
How do i look?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Raskimonojendor: 8:38pm On Jul 31
Trump is going to end citizen by birth once he gets power again. To Nigerians hoping to have an American child, quickly do it asap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by CanadaOrBust: 8:38pm On Jul 31
PheelzAlmighty:
The US is the US..naija is naija. Y'all should focus grin

So why do you watch Arsenal vs Barca?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Afamsi: 8:39pm On Jul 31
I am not happy to say this but Kamala Harris will become the first female president of America.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by kingbee90: 8:39pm On Jul 31
Kamala Harris is only winning on CNN, MBC, Islamic terrorists worldwide and on the lips of nairaland Agbadorians.
They don't know that the real Americans have already sealed their faith by choosing Donald Trump as their next potus.

Trump will beat Kamala Harris black and blue even before the end of the election.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by bluebay(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31
Beleive me, America is too complex for a woman to rule.. Can you remember the case of therressa May in UK? kamala was part of Biden administration and neither kamala nor Biden was in control of the country and Kamala emerging as the president won't change a thing.. Trump will win

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Istanbul Earthquake: Nigerian Man Injured After Jumping Out Of His House (Photos / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder / Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.